Birth by Sleep You know what would be cool as an option boss fight?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Roxas_Key of Destiny, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Roxas_Key of Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

Wouldn't it be cool if they had an optional boss fight for Genesis (from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) in this game? I mean, yeah, Sephiroth is a challenge, but it would be tight if they had a different optional boss from Final Fantasy VII.

2. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree. It'd be pretty cool if Genesis made an appearance as a boss battle in the Kh series. No one would see his attacks coming; since everyone already knows more or less every move Sephiroth could or does have.

3. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

Cool, but kinda random. The only reason Sephiroth is there is because he's supposed to Cloud's darkness, making him somehow fit into the game.

Still, if they did put him in I wouldn't be the one to complain.

4. Roxas_Key of Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

Well, you gotta go along the lines of the actual Crisis Core. Genesis pretty much made Sephiroth dark in the first place. So, it would kinda make sense if you play Crisis Core.

5. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

I never played CC myself, but I mostly know Genesis's role. You made a pretty good point.

6. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

....Who's Genesis? .-.

*prepares to get shot by FF7 fanboys/fangirls*

7. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

8. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

....That explains a lot.

Honestly, why is Square making all these sequels/movies to FF7, and not a remake? I'd like to be able to play this game without going out and buying it for whatever system it was on, which is probably difficult.

9. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

I don't think it would be that difficult, it was a PS game, right? You could probably find it online somewhere.

And they did talk about a remake, but people started complaining that it wouldn't be the same and would probably ruin their memories of the game.

10. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

It was? o.O

Well, those people are stupid. SE obviously knows what they're doing, and hey! Look at the Tomb Raider remake, it was amazing! Remakes are only sucky if made poorly.

11. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

Anniversary? Oh yes, that was a great game. But most companies think that since the game they're remaking was so wonderful that they don't have to work as hard.

Demo movie for FF7 remake.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FGrAtQl2k

12. Roxas_Key of Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

They actually are remaking Final Fantasy VII. I heard it was a remake for the PS3.

Anyways, yeah, Genesis would fit in a bit in this game.

13. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Yea Genesis would own as a boss! [SPOILERS]Considering he was evil before Sephiroth was[/SPOILERS].

14. Roxas_Key of Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

Exactly. As it was mentioned, not too many people would know what Genesis would be able to do.

Also, I tried spoiler tags and they don't work.

15. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

genesis' abilities looked cool too (sephiroth vs genesis fight) It would be awesome if we fought him. Still...im not sure if SE would put Genesis in. First off, hes a newer final fantasy character so hes not as recognizable as the others, and he would have to wait in a long line of other characters from the other final fantasies...(like Rinoa and the other FF8'ers) I think they should hold off a little on the FF7 characters theres like 7 of them in kh2...

But a Genesis vs. Terra fight would be awesome, because people say Terra reminds them of Zack and there was already the Zack vs Genesis thing...that would be so coollll...

16. Roxas_Key of Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

Well, I gather it'd somewhat fit with the Cloud vs. Sephiroth thing in the KH series. Like I said, you gotta look at Crisis Core's story line.

Yeah, just thinking about it, Terra kinda does look like Zack. It would still be pretty tight.

17. tyrelx Moogle Assistant

i think an awesome boss fight nwould that of culix, or maybe zidane from ff9

18. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Seymour.
    That would be funny to me anyway.