Birth by Sleep Young Master Xehanort (Front View) -Spoilers?-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Tashandragon, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Tashandragon Moogle Assistant

For everybody wondering what the younger MX on Destiny Islands looked like:

[​IMG]

(Found image on Kingdom Hearts WIKI)
    Do you guys know where this image originated?

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Maybe somebody ripped it from the game. S'the only way I can figure someone getting their hands on it, unless it was in an Ultimania, and based on the quality and simplicity of the pose I wouldn't guess so.

3. Arch Mana Knight

It was ripped from the game. It's how the KH Wiki gets a lot of their pictures. Like one of the poses of "Terranort" they have was something that could only be taken from the game. They have a few other pictures like one of Xehanort's Heartless when he first appears to Sora in the cloak. It looks really creepy.

[​IMG]

^ That must've been ripped from the game so it's only right in assuming young Xehanort was as well.

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Hmm, what's interesting about this picture is Xehanorts yellow eyes. That characteristic means that the persona has delved into darkness either very deeply or for a long time. This means that Xehanort at a young age, whilst still stuck on the island was a wielder of darkness, even before becoming a Keyblade wielder. It's an interesting concept to think of. Either that or it's his natural eye colour.

5. Tashandragon Moogle Assistant

Oh, okay thanks guys. :D
    Yeah, maybe Xehanort fell into the darkness a long time ago, and was slowly losing his sanity to the darkness too.
    By the way, does Young MX looks like a FF character to you guys?

6. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

I don't think that it's his natural eye color. If you watch the secret ending (idk if this is considered a "spoiler")
    when Xehanort is walking down the hall and is talking to Braig, you can see that Xehanort's eyes are actually brown.

7. Nubrian Destiny Islands Resident

at this perticular time he is not influenced by darkness cuz he has no memory of what happened but i agree that that isnt always true cuz look at xemnas... he was gunhoe on the whole darkness thing but his eyes were still brown.

8. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

I've always wondered how people can rip images from games...but anywho yea it's cool to see how he finally looks like; he seems as though with those eyes have been taken over by darkness??

eh KH can be so confusing at times... -____-

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

But that's with Terra's body.
    The ripped image above is MX himself when he was young.

The weird thing is that the reports made it seem like MX didn't start dabbling in darkness until after leaving the island being a Keyblade Master.
    Then again, the original game made it seem like "Ansem" worked alone but then we found out he had 5 other partners.

10. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

Did Xemnas have brown eyes? I didn't really think about it before, but I guess it's because he does not have any darkness within his heart. Well, let's face it, he has no heart!

True that it was Terra's body, but Terra had blue eyes. The eye color we see is Xehanort's. Remember that before he had amnesia, he still had gold eyes. (I'm referring to the final fight in Terra's story and the final chapter.)

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The odd thing about all of this is that I believe it says that he didn't delve so deep into darkness until AFTER he became a Keyblade master. Correct me if i'm wrong but that happened AFTER he left DI no?
    His main focus during his childhood was probably just leaving the island.

Although like LilBueno said it's possible considering all the things we as fans of KH have mistakingly thought of...

12. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Well, since the front image of Young Xehanort was never shown in game, it technically means that the front side of him isn't canon in the series. As such, the developers may only have made the eyes yellow since they are the stock colour of MX, and not believed anyone to have ripped the game for it.
    THat or it's a tiny easter egg by Nomura. He likes to mess about with ideas so i'm not sure if the eyes are true or false to the series.

13. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

Or, someone could have made this with some kind of design program and SAID it's from the game. They didn't design a front image because they didn't need one. Why would they? They could edit it out so we don't even see a PORTION of his face. I'm calling shenanigans on the image. Who's with me?

14. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Hnn... If it really is from the game, then my guess is they were going to have a front-shot at some point, but it got cut out of the release version. Because even if it doesn't appear in the final version, it doesn't mean it's fake. Remember that bit in the trailer with Ven and Terra in the canyon by Raidant Garden? And remember how that never actually happened in the game at all, despite them having recorded the voice lines?

I guess the way to check is to find a BBS rom and extract the character model for ourselves.

15. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

thats because in those scenes there in BBs:FM and thats why there only in Japanese.

and it is weird that the character has yellow eyes... i mean... how on earth do you obtain yellow!?
    Hey... if sora defeated Ansem... in the final battle of KH1... then did he kill terra? cause wasn't terra in that body? or was it in Xemnas' body? but then sora defeats him too.... so IS terra dead?

16. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

terras not dead...only in stasis inside xehanorts heart...the canyon thing wasn't in bbs:fm it happened in the bbs game just in a different place...

xehanorts eyes are yellow because more then likely like riku he used darkness to get off the island this is probably an image of him just a little before he escaped...i would presume he took darkness to heart more so then riku did right from the get-go

17. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

xemnas' eyes are amber, i have enough offical pics of him to know that, and i think it's a natural eye color, because ansem the wise had yellow eyes too and i don't think he really delt with the darkness much till he took on xehanort as his apperentice.

18. P Banned

Well, there goes my MX-is-time-travelling-Riku theory.

Can we consider this much to be canon? Even if it was found in the game, how do we know for sure that it's even a young MX, and not a beta model for Terranort?

19. Shift Chaser

Looks really fake if you ask me, but hey, i suck at judging >_>
    Those scenes happened, they just didn't have their rooms made, so they used random ones to shwo the scenes in the trailer.
    And no, he's not.

20. P Banned

It's been stated by Nomura that death doesn't exist in Kingdom Hearts, so it's always possible to revive someone, etc.

Of course, it could be immensely difficult to, such as in the case of Xion, and I'm not sure what the deal with Repliku is, but I think that for the most part, it makes sense.