Kingdom Hearts II Your own Kingdom Hearts person?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by JokersXIII, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JokersXIII Moogle Assistant

If you could design your own char. ,what would they be like??
    I would make a fiery redhead who is very cocky,oh wait tahts axel :P
    Seriously though i would make an Org. char,
    Blue hair spiked down,covering one of his eyes,his eyes are cold and dark.He has a very intimidating voice.

sorry im bored =/

2. .: Ryan :. Traverse Town Homebody

cant you do this in spam section please cause this is sooo pointless...

3. AxelsNyxie Traverse Town Homebody

AXEL?! DID YOU SAY AXEL?! TEHEHEHEHHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho....Hmm.......

It would be a girl with shoulder length layered strawberry blonde hair, rich brown eyes, and a sweet smile. She has a cute, girlie voice, and is a flirt. :kiss:

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

i already did sadly -.-

Here she is:-.-

[​IMG]

see see see?

5. AxelsNyxie Traverse Town Homebody

*giggles* XD

6. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I made my KH characters.2 actually.
    1st one-Spunky,Hyper,Over confident,rarely acts serious,tends to be cranky.Shy to some people.she has light brunette hair,turqoise eyes.she wears a Yellow tank top,Orange shorts,Red tennis shoes twice the size of her small feet.she has Amazing Lightning powers.

2nd one-Kinda the exact opposite of Valerie.Serous,has Anger issues,rarely laughs,show-offy,kinda mysterious and Dark(no pun intended).she has Crimson Hair,Hazel eyes,and wears a Red Tank tp,Navy shorts,and Black boots.she has darkness and Fire powers.

Tecnicly,we're looking at the female versions of Sora and Riku.XD

7. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Mine is pretty simple...

Hair like Zexion (Black Color)
    Black Eyes
    Black Robe (Like the Organization except its short-sleeved)
    Long Sleeved Undershirt.
    Black Gloves
    Black Pants
    Black Shoes
    Elements: Darkness, Light, Absorbtion/Convertion, Extreme Sword-wielding Abilities

He uses a dark orb that transforms into a Giant Dark Keyblade, Gunblade that can shoot projectiles or absorb magic/elemental attacks and temporarily changing the user into that certain attribute, or a Long Metalic Battle staff that enhances magic power especially light related spells.

He has a very lonely personality and rarely speaks or sees anybody on his own free will. His intellegence is unmatched and his fighing skills are at par if not slightly better. Very unpredictable, he chooses to destory things or helps save them depending on the situation. He lives in a dark realm far from anybody with an assortment of extremely high tech computer systems, plasma tvs, and tons of video games (He picks up most of them but he makes some of his own) He's very protective to his home and usually kills those who attempts to go in for stupid/no reasons.

I drew like 50 pictures of him and I can't find any rite now. I might upload 1 later.

8. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

if i wanted to make my own kh2 char it would be a boy with really spiked hair thats white(not that hes going to be old) have like half the organization robe with short sleeve and the other half a metal arm with a metal chest but in the stomach regin is bare with one wing on my back then ill have him using 2 key blades sora's and king mickey's and i can use dark ara but im good level 50 because a 100 would be stupid my pants would be roxas's and shoes would be sora's

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm writing a story of what I think is going to happen in KH3 (before I read the interviews) and this is my main character:
    Name: Kirstyn
    Parents: Sora and Kairi
    Appearance: Soras brown hair but it's like Aquas hair style.
    Personality: She is always determined to get the job done and will do anything for friends. She can get really mad about little things though.

Basically, Sora and Kairi have a child- Kirstyn, she goes to destiny islands everyday with her best fried Rylie who is Riku's son. Another girl (and some others also come but they aren't mentioned much) called Katarna goes as well. Since Kirstyn is Kairi's daughter she has a pure heart and is half in the seve princesses. Her nobody (like Naminé) starts the organisation again but with the heartless of the original organisation. Katarna turns into a heartless and her nobody also joins the organisation. Kirstyn knew nothing about Nobodies or heartless and gets sucked into a different world- Radient garden where she meets someone who was just like er Dad and Rylie turns into a heartless and then the three of them go on a journey to defeat Kryxtins (Kirstyn's nobody)

That is my character.

10. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

im going to be making a video game and if i can ill make a kingdomhearts one cause im buyin g the software so i donno wat ill do to make up a story

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Oh cool! Kingdom hearts is copyright to Square Enix and Disney though- you'll probably have to make your own story but thats so cool! I know nothing about making games so I'm not sure what you mean but I'm looking forward to it.

12. deep_dive101 Destiny Islands Resident

got 2 characters. heres the info about them:
    Name: Pamela
    Info: Sora and Riku's friend, Kairi's sister(though she doesn't remembered it cause someone vanished her memory for some reason), have some past with DiZ. After their island destroyed, she landed on the Hollow Bastion library and remembered all her memories and journeyed to find her sister and friends. Then, she met with King Mickey and journeyed together. She became a heartless but came into consciousness cause she was Kairi's sister and have a strong heart too. But her heartless keeps on controlling her body so she had a hard time controlling it. She was with King Mickey and Riku when the door to darkness was closed and continued their journey. She has a nobody and a member of the Organization.
    Appearance: shoulder length black-blue hair, big black eyes, has a strap of cloth wrapped around her right arm, uses two daggers(one each hand)

Name: Lampexa
    Nickname: The Twilight Ninja
    Info: Pamela's Nobody, was invited in the Organization after Roxas and was born in Hollow Bastion. She became friends with Larxene and become very close. She was assigned in Castle Oblivion. But after she knew that her friend and Marluxia wants to take over the Organization, she joined Axel to bring them down. After Larxene's , she felt a little sad. But being a Nobody, it's rare. After the Organization are fighting over each other, she left the Organization with Namine to find her other half.
    Appearance: long, ponytail, black hair, same face with her other half, has daggers and has the power of light

13. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

well its going to take a while also the thing costs 100 or sumthing bucks so and i have to think of a story line

14. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Made this character long time ago.

Name:Kiki

Age:10 or 12 (matters if I'm in the mood to RP her really young or just young)

Full History: Kiki lives and was raised in the Disney Castle, even though she was a human. Everyone at the castle was her family. At about 8 she used to follow Donald alot cause she loved the magic the mage could do. Since then, she had been an apprentice to Donald. She had been looking for Donald and Goofy ever since they left the castle, unexpectedly.
    In her past, Kiki's parents were killed by heartless when she was about 2 years old. King Mickey, who was trying to fight the heartless at the time, rescued her.

Personality: Really polite, helpful, determined, outgoing, childish, loyal,

Weapon:a grey rod that retracts

Abilities: Magic spells like Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, and Cure.

Other: Since she is still an apprentice, her magic skills are not the best. She only knows about heartless, not nobodies. She also has a fear of ghost. O_O

15. xValorxSorax Twilight Town Denizen

This character's in my fan-fics and my comics.

Name: Zeke

History: Son of Sora. Live's in California. He has the power of the Sharingan and other powers. He wields the keyblade and is extremely talented with it. He's a generally down to earth guy. But when the cursed seal takes over. His rage consumes him. He lives with his brother, Ethan, Sora, and Riku.

Weapons: Keyblade

Abilities: All of Sora's, Kakashi Hatake's, and Sasuke's powers'.

16. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

O-o gary-sueing right there. >_> *hates mary/gary-sueing*

17. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

all great charactor i deas the problem, is i gotta right the whole story and that takes a long time so by the time im done making the game it will probley be next year

18. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Hmm.

Name: Madix (i randomly thought of it one day...)

History: He is the human incarnation of the fabled master of the worlds, master hearts, although he doesnt know it.

Weapon(S): sword of light/ sword of darkness (for taking out different types of enemies.

Abilities: wan wipe out any enemy with a swift blow of either of his weapons, if he was a boss he'd have 7000 heath bars...

19. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

awwwwwwwwwwwesome anything else ppl

20. Gwen Farewell.

Oooh yush, I made one a long time ago.

Name: Xandimos (Shes mah Nobody ^^)
    Eyes: Orange
    Hair: Jet Black

She's part of a sort of 'comeback organization' but lives by her own rules and speaks her mind when she FEELS like it. Her element is darkness and her weapons are two swords that can combine into one. She also has a dark form a bit like Riku or Saix's, where she gets stronger and her mind is overcome by hatred and she goes berserk in battle, but faints after her goal is accomplished and can't remember a thing afterward. She hates it when this happens but can do nothing about it.

Yeah, I suck xD

@Clodstrife252: Omg xD That could also be my nobody name.
    MADI...X! xDDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.