Yourself as a Keyblade wielder

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by RockmanDS, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockmanDS Destiny Islands Resident

Just something I was planning on doing but couldn't get the format right in my head. But here it is:

Weapon Type: What type of Keyblade do you use (Eg. Long Sword-type Short Sword-type , Katana-type, etc.)
    Battle Style: Do you fight more with strong attacks or do you fight with swift numourus blows, Do you rely magic more to deal damage or do you use a combination of physical blows and magic.
    (Abilities)
    Action: What sort of attacks can you preform (Finishers, Defensive abilities, Square button attacks, Limit)? <Describe your finishers>
    Support: Self explanitory what skills do you learn to boost your strength and cover your weaknesses.
    Forms: How do you unleash you hidden power in battle.
    Limit: Your last resort in a pinch.

Rockman DS
    Weapon type: Longsword-type Keyblade.
    Battle Style: Wide and powerful swings coupled with Magic enchantments.

Action abilities:
    Guard
    Quick step:
    Kind of like Slidedash but it's more like a flash step and only hits once rather then afew times.
    Hurricane(Finisher~Group):
    At the end of a combo I rapidly spin horizantally hitting all enemies around me multiple times.
    Dragons Bite(Finisher~Single) :
    At the end of a combo I do a fast cross slash on the enemy.
    Earthblade(Square~Finisher):
    At the end of a combo instead of a normal finisher I bring my Keyblade down hard and cause stone spikes to shoot up in a straight line.
    Cleaver(Aerial Finisher):
    At the end of an Air combo I preform a quick horizontal forhand slash.
    Whirlwind(Square):
    If used during an air combo I begin spinning vertically rapidly (Think Tempest)
    this also counts as a finisher.
    Spellblade:
    If Thunder, Fire or Ice Magic is used at the end of a combo the Keyblade is infused with that magic and is swung creating a wave of that magic that hits in a fan shape (Like Fireblazers finisher).
    Wolf Drive:
    Needed for the Limit Break <Howling Fury>

Support Abilities:
    Scan
    Aerial Recovery
    Combo Plus
    Air Combo Plus
    Experience Boost
    Leaf Bracer
    Magic Lock-On
    Draw
    Jackpot
    Lucky Lucky
    Fire Boost
    Blizzard Boost
    Thunder Boost
    MP Rage
    MP Hastega
    Defender
    Second Chance
    Once More

Form:
    Infusion
    Uses one of Fire, Ice or Thunder to enhance my power
    (Eg. Fire: Enhances attacking power, Finishers gain the Fire element)

Limit Break:
    Howling Fury
    My power explodes blowing away all the <Insert KH enemy here> around me and forming a wolf like Aura aound me then during the time limit I can preform in order:

Wolf Break:
    I preform five rapid slashes on one enemy.

Wolf Rain:
    I unleash a flurry of stabs on the enemy.

I repeat both attacks one more time at the end of the second Wolf Rain:

Full Moon Destruction:
    I land on the ground infront of my victim and channel my aura in to the Keyblade and pull an overhead cleave with all my might releasing it in a wolf shape blast that not only hit the target but also all the enemies behind it.

Well'p go nuts and have fun I'm gonna drink my tea and go to bed.

2. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I prefer to have uber high defence. I never realy liked to have high strength, I don't know why. But, My equipment usually consists of...

Weapon: Oblivion/Oathkeeper (if I need to go into a drive quickly), Acrossing Two (only because it's my favorite), or Ultima Weapon

Armor: Cosmic Chain, Cosmic Belt, Firagun Bangle, Buster Band

Accessories: Cosmic Ring, Cosmis Arts, Fencer Earring, and other AP boosting accessories.

Items: Hi-potion x 6 (x8 in FM I think...)

I tend to have item boost and, MP Rage, and Second Chance abilities equipped. I NEVER put on Berserk Charge due to the fact I can't pull off a finisher, which I need to do according to my strategy.

3. Graxe King's Apprentice

Weapon Type: Multiple Variations
    Battle Style: Utilize 14 Keyblades with swift, fluid motions to quickly annihilate the enemies with grace.

-Abilities-
    Action:
    Guard: Block an enemy attack.
    Guard Impact: Press □ at the right time to repel the enemy's attack, leaving it open for an assault.
    Just Impact: Enables Just Impact. Time Guard Impact just as the attack lands. All attacks inflicted during vulnerable state are critical.
    Counterattack: Swiftly attack the enemy after deflecting it's attack. Attack command changes to Counter.
    Counterguard: Press x after guarding an enemy's attack to launch a blast wave hitting all enemies nearby.
    Parting Memento: Impale the distant enemy with a Keyblade.
    Spiral Heaven: Spin launch an enemy into the air.
    Spiral Swords: Summons all your Keyblades, which surround and protect you.
    Obliteration: During Spiral Swords, press □ to shoot the Keyblades in all directions. Deadly accurate if locked on to a target.
    Retribution: Finishing move that decapitates all nearby targets.
    Execution: Instantly defeat an enemy at the end of a combo. If fails, reduce target's HP to 1.
    Magnum Revolver: Rush through the airborne target at the end of a combo.
    Immolation: Press □ to pierce the aerial enemy into the ground.
    Face Lift: Using two Keyblades as supports, dig your heels into the target's chin to launch it into the air.
    Divine Dragon Sword: Juggle multiple enemies in the air with a neverending stream of Keyblades.

Support:
    Scan: View target's HP.
    Libra: View additional target information.
    Poker Face: Hide Reaction Commands from the enemy.
    Omnistrike: Adds all elements to attacks and skills.
    Faith: Increases magic potency.
    Enemy Step: Jump again by using an enemy as a stepping stone.
    Magic Charge: Power up magic finishers to their next level (i.e. Fire → Fira)
    Finish Berserk: Finishers chain endlessly during HP Critical. Normal combos are disabled.
    Crisis Half: Halves all damage during HP Critical.
    Defender: Increases defense in a pinch. Combine with Crisis Half for less damage.
    Adrenaline: Boosts strength during HP Critical. Combine with Limit Break for more power.
    Limit Break: Sacrifice MP usage to power up attacks beyond your threshold.
    Once More: Keep 1 HP after being hit with a combo.
    Second Chance: Keep 1 HP after taking massive damage or a critical hit.
    Reverse Bubble: Halves max HP.
    Experience Zero: Gain 0 exp from enemies.
    Zero Bonus: Disable bonus leveling.

Forms:
    Mindset: Press L2 (Next) or R2 (Previous) to instantly change styles.
    - Normal (Black)
    - Valor (Red)
    - Wisdom (Blue)
    - Master (Orange)
    - Final (White)
    - Anti (Black)
    - Healer (Green)
    - Blitz (Yellow)
    - Psycho (Purple)
    - Lunar Rage/Ultima Weapon (Silver)
    - Solar Rage/Omega Weapon (Gold)
    - Creator (Cerulean)
    - Destroyer (Crimson)
    - Omniscient (Crystals/Flames)

Limit:
    Total Annihilation: Destroy the world using the powers of light, darkness, and nothingness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.