Audio Ze Operator's Remix Thread

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by mindstorm787, Aug 2, 2016.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Since the end 2015, I've been posting consecutive remixes of various video game tracks or movie soundtracks. Some are of trending tracks, other tracks off the top of my head.

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Remix of the main theme from in the movie 28 Days Later, and the first track I released in consecutive order. It's long, techy, and has a slow buildup to it. Not one of my best, but it was a start nonetheless.
    Remix of Toby Fox's 'Megalo Strike Back'. It was also one of the tracks where I learned the expression "Less is more."
    Probably one of my best tracks to date. I decided to retackle my original remix of Heartbeat, and this was the end result. This particular track was made in conjunction with a "mock trailer" I made within two weeks. Tall, dark, and electrically violent, if i must say.
    A remix of Homestuck's 'Even In Death'. Has a rather nice build-up to it, and settles back down just as nicely.
    One of my more recent tracks, I decided to tackle Homestuck's Beatdown (Strider Style) and Beatdown Round 2. Techy, simple and sweet one the ears. I've already forgotten how many times I've hit the playback button on this one.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016