Zexion's Memories Chapter 3

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sce13, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Sce13 Banned

Chapter 3…

All Zexion could see was the dark redness of the Corridor, from which he was forced through…

“TRIXIE WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?†Zexion asked.

“To the day I died...†she said in a monotone voice. Zexion’s eyes got wider.

“LET GO!†he yelled quickly trying to get out of her grasp…

“I’ve suffered enough…you didn’t even TRY to save me…†she said holding tightly to Zexion…

“LET GO!†Zexion yelled again…

They reached the end and Trixie pushed him out…He reached the ocean, from his memories.

“Trixie!†Zexion yelled as he turned to see no one…

“TRIXIE!†he yelled again… HE looked around and saw his self at a younger age…with his smaller sister… They were standing in the shallow part of the ocean, but the water came up to Trixie’s chest…

“TRIXIE!†he yelled. Zexion saw his younger self leave her as he went to swim…

“I….thought I was afraid….†He whispered. Zexion ran into the ocean, and tried to pull his sister, but he went right through her…
    “Trixie!†he yelled. He put his hand in front of her face and moved it…

“She can’t see me, or hear me…†Zexion thought…

“Look Trixie! I’m swimming!†his younger self yelled.
    Trixie smiled…
    “I want to come!†she yelled, but it was too deep for her…she stepped off the sand ledge, and sank under. Zexion’s younger self was about 30 feet away.

“Help!†she tried yelling…

“TRIXIE!†his younger self yelled… Zexion tried to act quick and save his sister, but every time he would touch her, he would go through her… He had to hope his younger self would help…

She was swallowing to much water… and couldn’t use her body to pull herself up…by then, her whole body was underwater… Zexion’s younger self finally got over there, and when he tried pulling her up, her foot got caught in a tree…
    All Zexion could see was her eyes staring at him and he tried to save her. She slowly started closing her eyes… Zexion’s younger self came up for air…Zexion was also underwater worrying about his sister. Zexion’s younger self went back under…Zexion closed his eyed, and reached his hand out, but knew it would be a failure…but then, Zexion felt a force…pulling him… He was pulled out of the water, and into a corridor…

He coughed and choked on the water…but he ended up back in his room with Roxas and Axel.

“Zexion you’re back!†Axel yelled.
    Zexion lied on the floor dripping wet…
    “Why are you wet?†Roxas pointed out asking.
    “I…†Zexion said while trying to breath…
    “Yes?†Axel asked.
    “I tried to…†Zexion blurted out… but his breathing wasn’t normal…he was breathing rather fast and tried to tn air…
    “Zexion, what’s wrong?†Axel asked.
    “I…can’t…breath†he said in breaths.
    Zexion started closing his eyes and fell back then hit the wall, causing a hole.
    “Zexion!†Roxas yelled. They both ran over to help…

“Zexion…not a word,†he heard Trixie say…

“ZEXION!†he heard…

2. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

ooooo im really enjoying this story