Karakuri Burst {OOC}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

[MARQUEE]Post your OC's, ask questions, and suggest things here. [/MARQUEE]

Main Thread HERE

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
    The world is not black and white;
    ♚​
    there is no such thing as absolute evil and good.
    ♛​

Good can always seem dark;
    and evil can wear the guise of good.
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

★★★★★It was always the two of us, Rin and me. ​

★★★★★We were twins. People said this made us connected.​
    ★★★★★That we were the same.★★★★★
    So why did they only take her?​
    The people in white... They came that day and took her.​
    [INDENT]I tried to stop them, but [COLOR="lightblue"]I couldn't[/COLOR]...[/INDENT]​
    [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]While the blood came from a cut they had made I watched as they [COLOR="lightblue"]carried her away[/COLOR]...[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]​

It was always the two of us, Len and me. ★★★★★

We were twins. People said this made us connected.
    That we were the same. ★★★★★
    So why did they only take me?​
    The [COLOR="lightblue"]people in white[/COLOR]...They came that day, and tore us apart.​
    [INDENT][INDENT]I didn't want to go, but [COLOR="lightblue"]I couldn't[/COLOR] get away.[/INDENT][/INDENT]​
    [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]I could only scream his name, as they [COLOR="lightblue"]covered my eyes, and locked me in darkness[/COLOR]...[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]​

♚​
    S t o r y
    ♛​

[​IMG]

There's always been black and white; nameless sides which are only known by colors. The demons in white, the humans in black.

They have always fought against each other. Demons say it is because they are the better race, that the human kind has had their turn and, quite frankly, they wasted it. The humans say it is because they wish to keep things normal, to keep the world sane. They say the demons are only out for their own selfish reasons and cannot be trusted.

Either way, both have killed innocent people.

Now, with rumors of an old government building being found, there is a chance that the files that were once protected in this building are somewhere in the town near by.

With these files, either side could easily take over all of Japan in a matter of days.

With both sides having the same goal it is only a matter of time before they find each other... And when they do, there will be bloodshed.

♚​
    P r e - R o l e s
    ♛​

[​IMG]

Miku {Taken by Monochrome}

A demon that roams Japan.
    Whenever she finds her prey she injects them with a poison;
    that increases whatever insanity they already have.
    She has full control over a small military assembly.
    Not much is known about her past.
    The poison Miku injects grants the one injected
    with two enhanced senses or abilities.

Rin {Taken by Jayn}

One of the two twins separated during Miku's recruiting.
    Torn away in the midst of a battle, she was trained to be an assassin under Miku's authority.
    Injected with a poison, she became quite heartless, though powerful and blood-crazed.
    She can't remember her past with Len, and he has become a sworn enemy.

Kaito {Taken by Terra}

Kaito is the leader of a rival military force, just as pretentious as Miku, except he's human.
    He trains his team to be the best, and specifically to take on Miku's force.
    He believes he is not nearly as inhumane as Miku, despite the desperate attempts he himself
    has made to capture the targets he's made for himself,
    simply because he doesn't alter the blood of his team.

Len {Taken by Andrew.}

Top ranked in Kaito's force, Len's allegiance lies with the latter.
    He believes with his entire being that he is doing what it right,
    when it comes to his attempt at world domination, essentially.
    He despises Rin, and Miku's entire assembly,
    and he vows to put a stop to their interference.
    He does not remember his past with Rin.

♚​
    R u l e s
    ♛​

[​IMG]

▀ OC's are allowed. You do not have to be a role.

▀ No godmodding, powerplaying, killing off people's characters without their permission.

▀ Swearing is allowed but no going overboard.

▀ Be active, romance is welcome and encouraged, but no taking it too far (the 'fade out to black' scenes are allowed), etc.

▀ If you have any questions, PLEASE ASK.

▀ Don't make a character that probably wouldn't exist.

▀ I might break my own rules (most likely godmodding) for plot purposes. In some cases, I'll ask you to do so, too.

▀ Please use proper grammar. And "for talking," thinking, and color code characters is liked, but not needed.

▀ Don't get impatient and have your character walk off after saying hi to someone because they don't reply quick enough. Though you are allowed to do so if it takes them an insane amount of time or they say it'd be best if your character did so because they will be busy.

▀ PM me your profiles first before posting them here or in the ooc thread.

♚​
    S k e l e t o n
    ♛​

HTML:
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]I am;[/color] [b](Your role here, if you have one)[/b]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]My Parents Named Me;[/color] [b](Your name here)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]I've been on this planet for;[/color] [b](Your age.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]I look like;[/color] [b](Your appearance)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]My Gender Is[/color] [b](Your sex.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]People Say I'm;[/color] [b](Your Personality)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]Some Important Things About My Past Are;[/color] [b](Your bio.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]One of My Major Flaws Is;[/color] [b](Weaknesses. Everyone has them. This prevents godmodding.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]I am played by;[/color] [b](Your Username)[/b][/size][/size][/CENTER]

♚​
    A c c e p t e d
    ♛​

♚ = Miku's team.
    ♛ = Kaito's team.

My Parents Named Me; Honey.
    I've been on this planet for; Twenty-three years.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Female.
    People Say I'm; I can be a bit of a hot-head, but I love to have fun. My idea of fun may be a bit out there, but the word itself is subjective. I'm not ashamed to admit that I drink, heavily. That influences a lot of my personality. It helps me cope with some of the business we do here. I hate Miku and all that she stands for. I think it's sick that she forces people to alter, biologically even, for her own gain.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; I don't really like talking about it, not that it was too bad, honestly. It's just awkward for me. I'm do not like to blur the line between the past and the present all too much. I believe in seeing only the future, and what is happening right now. The past is something to be forgotten and detached from. Other wise it pulls you back, until you're at a standstill.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; Children. I never allow myself to take the life of a child, and I can barely stand it when others do.
    I am played by; Jayn

My Parents Named Me; Jiro, but I go by Kitsune
    I've been on this planet for; Fifty Years.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male.
    People Say I'm; like a fox in many ways. I am cunning, swift, and I love tricking people. I do not like staying in packs all that much, but if Miku tells me to then I shall. To her I am a loyal hound but to anyone else I will bite them if they get to close, or so to speak. Rarely am I angry, but when some unlucky fool annoys me to the point of rage then I will no longer play with the prey, but end it right there.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; Such as my name states I was the second son in the family. This made me obsolete. The anger in me grew over the years and yet I managed to conceal it and fake a smile for all to see. That is when Miku came along and saw right through my guise. She called me a fox wearing human skin. That is also when she offered me freedom from my earthly bonds and I accepted. Now I was no longer human, yet I wasn't quite like what she was, a demon, either... While I wish I were a demon I am fine with what I am now, as it gave me the power to kill my family and become above the law. I am loyal to Miku and no one else. It is my life to serve her, because thanks to her I am now twice as strong as an average human and I can even see in the dark.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I can get too easily distracted in my playtime. I may go easy on someone or allow them to live far too long than what they should. This has come back to haunt me. Also, I am nearly deaf in my left ear due to a childhood accident.
    I am played by; Monochrome

My Parents Named Me; Ruki
    I've been on this planet for; 19
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male.
    People Say I; have no feeling. They say I can't grasp the meaning behind the thoughts and actions people make.
    Some important things about me are; I like to get to the point, no nonsense. My father was a government official. I've known how government works for years. I have no siblings. My mother was murdered when I was very young. The murder was gruesome and almost unexplainable. It was a demon that ruthlessly murdered my mother . From then on I've vowed to destroy all demons and put them back in their place, wherever that may be.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I have no empathy. I can't understand the feelings of others.
    I am played by;Twilight Knight

I am; A human military leader.
    My Parents Named Me; Kaito
    I've been on this planet for; Twenty-four years.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm; Those who follow me believe in this cause. They know I'm in the right by fighting against those things. I'm tough on my own but it's only to keep them alive. My own know me for never giving up and pushing on through the worst of circumstances. I get their respect because not only can I get them through any situation but I will never ask one of my own to do something I wouldn't do myself.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; All I can remember is fighting. Maybe it's been so long that it finally drowned out the other memories. I know there's something there. Something important. I can't worry about that now though, not when there's still so much to do. It'll come to me eventually. I think...I had a family that cared for me once. If that's true, it was too long ago.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; Maybe I'm getting desperate but there doesn't seem to be anything I won't do to get an edge over Miku. Just so long as it isn't becoming like her kind. My temper's getting worse as time goes on. There's that...and I have this thing against heights.
    I am played by; Terra

I am; Part demon--a trained assassin of Miku's force.
    My Parents Named Me; Rin Kagamine.
    I've been on this planet for; Nineteen.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Female.
    People Say I'm; Rambunctious.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; The details are hazy. I have the feeling that something important happened, but all I can remember is a boy...and then there was Miku. The next thing I knew, I was being trained.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; The inability to stop once I've started.
    I am played by; Jayn

I am; the top ranked officer in Kaito's force.
    My Parents Named Me; Len
    I've been on this planet for; Nineteen
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm; Dedicated
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; I don't remember much. All I remember is this.....this girl that was taken away from me. Then, Kaito chose me to enlist in his army. After much training, I became Kaito's top military officer and I've vowed to destroy Miku's military force.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I may become to dedicated and take things overboard.
    I am played by; AndrewTemari101

I am; the demon mistress of the east.
    My Parents Named Me; Miku.
    I've been on this planet for; far too long for me to remember.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is female.
    People Say I'm; manipulative and cruel. Yet I have class and am graceful.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; I can't say that I really remember my origins. Perhaps I, too, was once human or maybe I was born a demon. Who knows? All that I remember is my reason for hating humans, which I keep to myself. They are worthless creatures which have no more use than cows; we can use them when needed but otherwise they should be out of our way, half-demons being an exception. I wish to make it like so. First it is Japan and then I shall go to other countries and seek demons who share my views.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I just hate getting my hands dirty; it is why I have others do my bidding. Plus I can be quite lazy at times thus causing mistakes to be made.
    I am played by; Monochrome.

I am; The loyal knight of the demon empress
    My Parents Named Me; Shin
    I've been on this planet for; A very long time
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm; Cold and emotionless
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; Originally I had no qualms or hate for the humans but after many encounters with them I cannot forgive them for what they have done. I am loyal to Miku and her cause and have sworn an oath to to fight under her command. I will follow her will until the end
    One of My Major Flaws Is; My sense of honour
    I am played by; Twilightblader

I am: A human police detective
    My Parents Named Me: Ryu
    I've been on this planet for: 21 years
    I look like: This http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfj9t9ak2d1qzig2no1_500.gif
    My Gender Is: Male
    People Say I'm: Cold, stoic, serious yet compassionate with a high sense of justice with some minor faults.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are: My family where murdered in an impossible murder that could not be solved. Ever since then I have sought revenge for the one that did it and have been seeking the power to do so.
    One of My Major Flaws Is: A tendency to seek revenge and act aggressively with disregard for safety.
    I am played by: Fayt-Harkwind

I am; (Your role here, if you have one)
    My Parents Named Me; Angel
    I've been on this planet for: 18 years
    I look like; http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p88/Neko_Kunoichi/Anime Girls/evil_look.jpg(Except with out the bell)
    My Gender Is Female
    People Say I'm; Too nagging and way too merciful to be in a band of demon hunters. I'm also apparently too naive and gullible to still be alive today. However, I can be smart and extremely observant at times. I can also try to be humorous in the wrong situations.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; Joining the hunters seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm not exactly sure where my family is anymore. I just want to help. Anyone, really. As long as they're in the right, or have a good reason.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I'm too gullible. I believe whatever anyone says if it seems believable. I'm still not that skilled with my sword, and I'm afraid of guns and loud noises. Death is also somewhat high on the list.
    I am played by; Firekeyblade

I am; A twisted bounty hunter
    People call me; Nomad
    I've been on this planet for; EIghteen
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm; An unstable freak. A horrible, twisted person who cares for nothing but self satisfaction. Who knows, perhaps I am. The only reason I am here is because of the sake of a greater evil. My temper is high and I hate physical contact with everyone. Yet I still care for these people. if only I knew what about me was real... even if they do shun me
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; I'm something that people want to stay away from. Something that people would consider a cross between a human and a demon. The weapons that Miku makes. But she was wrong that time... she turned me into something which she probably never expected. I believe the word is...cannibal?
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I can't stand contact. Everyone is so impure. Speaking maybe. But the only things I can stand touching is my prey. That and my loss of reason around that very same prey...
    I am played by; Malice

I am; Leader of another unit.
    My Parents Named Me; Ozaki
    I've been on this planet for; Twenty-nine years.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Female.
    People Say I'm; Cold and ruthless, as if I was a demon and not a human. As this is insulting there is truth to it. I find that if one cannot fight to the death then they have no place among us.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; Our organization is not limited to just one team. Kaito's team may be a main one, but there are still several others across Japan. My team is one of these. However, due to events I shall not say here I have been ressigned. I am no longer leader of my own team, but so a co-leader for Kaito's unit.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I ignore all injuries and continue to fight no matter how much I hurt. Due to this I have a limp and several scars. I also do not stop to help team mates, however if I find someone/something interesting I will stop to check it/them out.

I am; a spy and free runner
    My Parents Named Me; Jinshoku
    I've been on this planet for; ninteen years
    I look like; this
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm; Quiet and observant, somewhat wise beyond my years.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; When I was eight, I accidentally killed my parents and ran away from my small village because everyone searched to kill me. I've been on the run for a good ten years because I discovered I was something humans hated - a demon. I've been on the look out for my psychopath brother whose out for my blood.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; Apparently, I can easily make a tie to another and this puts me all off guard of them. I will not suspect them. I defend myself against numerous opponents at once and this has almost gotten me killed three times.
    I am played by; Saxima

I am; a hired bounty hunter and free runner
    My Parents Named Me; Shikke
    I've been on this planet for; twenty-one years
    I look like this.
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm Arrogant and loud, the opposite of my murderous brother, that I'm a ruthless sociopath in every definition of the word.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; When I was ten, my brother killed our parents and ran away from the village after I discovered he was a demon. I've been on the search for him and finally found his connections. Even more demons. I want them dead. All of them.
    One of My Major Flaws is that I'll do anything to get what I want, even if that means taking a beating that will put me on the brink of death. I act very brashly and spontaneous as well.
    I am played by Saxima

I am; A human who help/supports the demon nation
    My Parents Named Me;Kaason
    I've been on this planet for;23 years
    I look like;This(Obiously no wings)
    My Gender Is;Male
    People Say I'm;Judgmental,Happy/childish under certain circumstances,I joke a lot,I'm forgetful and smart.
    Important Things About My Past Are;Can't say I remember much,I remember being somewhat rich,Then one day I found myself on the streets,alone,and scared at first then i found friends.I learned how to defend my self,The men in white took me when i was 11.Theres no fear in my eyes now,The men in white taught me everything i know
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I tend to talk instead of fight,I only fight if i have to,I'll do anything to save anyone who i love.
    I am played by;terra254

♚​
    A w a r d s !
    ♛​

[​IMG]
    Awarded To: AndrewTemari101
    For being the first to post in the role play after a slump! Short or not, a post is better than none. Dedication is an important aspect of role playing, and it's a team effort. Congratulations!

2. Doukuro Chaser

My Parents Named Me; Jiro, but I go by Kitsune
    I've been on this planet for; Fifty Years.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male.
    People Say I'm; like a fox in many ways. I am cunning, swift, and I love tricking people. I do not like staying in packs all that much, but if Miku tells me to then I shall. To her I am a loyal hound but to anyone else I will bite them if they get to close, or so to speak. Rarely am I angry, but when some unlucky fool annoys me to the point of rage then I will no longer play with the prey, but end it right there.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; Such as my name states I was the second son in the family. This made me obsolete. The anger in me grew over the years and yet I managed to conceal it and fake a smile for all to see. That is when Miku came along and saw right through my guise. She called me a fox wearing human skin. That is also when she offered me freedom from my earthly bonds and I accepted. Now I was no longer human, yet I wasn't quite like what she was, a demon, either... While I wish I were a demon I am fine with what I am now, as it gave me the power to kill my family and become above the law. I am loyal to Miku and no one else. It is my life to serve her, because thanks to her I am now twice as strong as an average human and I can even see in the dark.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I can get too easily distracted in my playtime. I may go easy on someone or allow them to live far too long than what they should. This has come back to haunt me. Also, I am nearly deaf in my left ear due to a childhood accident.

Posting it here for bumpage.

3. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

My Parents Named Me; Ruki
    I've been on this planet for; 19
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male.
    People Say I; have no feeling. They say I can't grasp the meaning behind the thoughts and actions people make.
    Some important things about me are; I like to get to the point, no nonsense. My father was a government official. I've known how government works for years. I have no siblings. My mother was murdered when I was very young. The murder was gruesome and almost unexplainable. It was a demon that ruthlessly murdered my mother . From then on I've vowed to destroy all demons and put them back in their place, wherever that may be.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I have no empathy. I can't understand the feelings of others.
    I am played by;Twilight Knight

4. Jayn

Adding you.~ The only thing is that Zerochan.net doesn't allow hotlinking, so the image is broken.

5. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

I edited the link so it should work now.

6. Doukuro Chaser

Should mention that Kaito is taken now. Either by crossing it out or putting taken under/next to the name.

7. Jayn

Posting for bumpage.
    Also, I'll probably end up taking a role on Miku's side then. I may be a slow poster for a bit though. Carpal tunnel in both hands. >>; *Cursed* But I'll try.

8. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

I am; the top ranked officer in Kaito's force.
    My Parents Named Me; Len
    I've been on this planet for; Nineteen
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm; Dedicated
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; I don't remember much. All I remember is this.....this girl that was taken away from me. Then, Kaito chose me to enlist in his army. After much training, I became Kaito's top military officer and I've vowed to destroy Miku's military force.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I may become to dedicated and take things overboard.
    I am played by; AndrewTemari101

9. Jayn

Added. 8D I'm waiting for Monochrome's 'okay' to start.

10. Doukuro Chaser

I'm so happy that we can start now. If no one takes Miku by the end of the day I shall be her. And since I posted the rp thread... Could you be the first to post IC?

11. Jayn

Sure~ Posting as soon as I'm home.

12. Doukuro Chaser

I am; the demon mistress of the east.
    My Parents Named Me; Miku.
    I've been on this planet for; far too long for me to remember.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is female.
    People Say I'm; manipulative and cruel. Yet I have class and am graceful.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; I can't say that I really remember my origins. Perhaps I, too, was once human or maybe I was born a demon. Who knows? All that I remember is my reason for hating humans, which I keep to myself. They are worthless creatures which have no more use than cows; we can use them when needed but otherwise they should be out of our way, half-demons being an exception. I wish to make it like so. First it is Japan and then I shall go to other countries and seek demons who share my views.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I just hate getting my hands dirty; it is why I have others do my bidding. Plus I can be quite lazy at times thus causing mistakes to be made.
    I am played by; Monochrome.

Okies~

So...got ahead of myself and made the profile sooo... Yep.

13. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I am: A human police detective
    My Parents Named Me: Ryu
    I've been on this planet for: 21 years
    I look like: This
    My Gender Is: Male
    People Say I'm: Cold, stoic, serious yet compassionate with a high sense of justice with some minor faults.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are: My family where murdered in an impossible murder that could not be solved. Ever since then I have sought revenge for the one that did it and have been seeking the power to do so.
    One of My Major Flaws Is: A tendency to seek revenge and act aggressively with disregard for safety.
    I am played by: Fayt-Harkwind

14. Jayn

Somebody post, yo.

15. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'll post shortly.

16. Jayn

Congratulations to AndrewTemari101 for receiving the first KB award! More awards to come, so stay active!

17. Doukuro Chaser

...What award?

18. Jayn

The one in the first post, lolol. It's that the bottom of the OOC thread, under Awards.

19. Doukuro Chaser

Oh, I just not noticed that XD

That is a very good idea.

20. Malice Merlin's Housekeeper

I am; A twisted bounty hunter
    People call me; Nomad
    I've been on this planet for; EIghteen
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm; An unstable freak. A horrible, twisted person who cares for nothing but self satisfaction. Who knows, perhaps I am. The only reason I am here is because of the sake of a greater evil. My temper is high and I hate physical contact with everyone. Yet I still care for these people. if only I knew what about me was real... even if they do shun me
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; I'm something that people want to stay away from. Something that people would consider a cross between a human and a demon. The weapons that Miku makes. But she was wrong that time... she turned me into something which she probably never expected. I believe the word is...cannibal?
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I can't stand contact. Everyone is so impure. Speaking maybe. But the only things I can stand touching is my prey. That and my loss of reason around that very same prey...
    I am played by; Malice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.