The Reaper's Game OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Lauriam, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Real thread: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?116226-The-Reaper-s-Game&p=3499979#post3499979
    [​IMG]
    The Reaper's Game. You have a week to prove your worth and earn the right to exist. Do you have what it takes, or will you be erased?

Here’s the deal. You’re dead. I don’t know how, I don’t know why. The streets are crowded with people, but no one can see you. No one can hear you. They all just walk by; they don’t even know you exist.
    [​IMG]
    As you try to get someone’s attention, you realize you’re holding something. You open your hand to see what it is.
    [​IMG]
    It’s a strange pin, and as you hold it, you suddenly hear voices. Voices in your head, and you know they’re not your thoughts. You must be hearing all the thoughts of the people around you, somehow, this strange pin allows you to read people’s minds.
    Suddenly, you’re attacked, by a bunch of monsters. These are called Noise.
    [​IMG]
    There must be some way to fight these guys off, you can’t take much more of this. You have to have some kind of weapon. You look down at your pin, and think of its strange power. Do you have more? You investigate, to see what else you have.
    [​IMG]
    Your pocket is full of pins, all sorts of different brands and powers. They’re your weapons, your ticket to defeating the noise. You still can’t seem to fight, though. You need to make a pact, you need a partner. You can’t do this alone.

Rules

1: You must use an original character, you can’t be Neku or Shiki or anyone from the first game.

2: You can’t be a Reaper. Sorry, but we’ve got that covered. You’re here to play Our game, not run it. However, if you make it through the week, you may ask to be a Reaaper. If you’ve got what it takes, the Composer may grant your request.

3: Only one character per user. I know, this might seem like a tough rule, but I have my reasons.

4: No cussing, no bloodshed, and keep the romance at a PG-13 level please. If you want to destroy something, focus on the noise.

5: Post your character entries here in the OOC thread, not the main one, and if you want to enter while the Game is going on, you’ll have to wait until the next week.

6: Every day, the Game Master will issue a new mission, and if you don’t complete it by the end of the day, your character will be erased. (If your character is erased, they’re gone, but you may enter a new character at the beginning of the next week). If one team completes the mission, the timer dissapears and it counts for everyone.

7: No godmodding. You cannot control another user’s character without their (and my) permission. The only exception: If you’re interacting with your partner and they’re not responding, I give you permission to godmod that they are following your character, so you can complete the mission on time. HOWEVER please give the other user a chance to post before you take control of their character. Also, be prepared for the Reapers to do some godmodding on you. I know, it might not seem fair, but don't worry. The Reapers have their own set of rules to follow, they can't do major damage.

8: Don’t get mad if your character gets erased. This is supposed to be a challenging game, after all. Not every player is going to make it.

9: At the beginning of the Game, something will be taken from your character, something important. This is their entry fee. It's the price they pay to enter the game. You probably won't know what your entry fee is, but I might tell you if I think you need to know. Other than that, it's up to you to realize what matters most to your character.

I reserve the right to edit these rules or add new ones if I deem it necessary, and I reserve the right to deny entry to any user for whatever reasons I have. I also reserve the right to erase your character if you break the rules. If you dislike my rules, I don’t accept you, or I erase your character, I’m sorry, but remember that this is, after all just a game.

Map of Shibuya
    [​IMG]

OOC forms

Username:
    Character name:
    Most important thing: (What do they hold most dear?)
    Other:

Reaper list
    Not Completed
    The Composer: Joshua
    [​IMG]
    Played by: Marushi

The Conducter: Aiko Kiyomizu

Game Master: Ishu Fuzen
    [​IMG]
    Played by: Britishism

Brass Reaper: Hannah Maruyama

[​IMG]
    Played by: ~Ryan~

Brass Reaper: Senri Hitachiin

[​IMG]

Played by: Twilight_Nobody13

Brass Reaper: Valentine Hitachiin
    [​IMG]

Brass Reaper: Hitoshi Yokayoma

Harrier Reaper: Hana-Kaida Kaneko
    [​IMG]

Harrier Reaper: Weiss Rhapsodos
    [​IMG]

Harrier Reaper: Sho Minamimoto
    [​IMG]

Played by: Britishism

Mr. Hanekoma
    [​IMG]

Support Reapers: Tenho and B.J.
    [​IMG]

2. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    First :P

Username:terra254
    Character name: Dakota
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Bio: Dakota Is darkness.Well,Inside that is.Dakota has been lonely all his life. He has never learned how to "Love" anything except his very own life.He will stop at nothing to live on.He hates socializing and noise (Not the monsters,sound).
    Most important thing:His Life.
    Other:I don't think so.

EDIT:Also,He died or drug abuse/overdose.​

>:L

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Terra254, accepted. Welcome to the game!

4. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Yay : )

No we wait wait wait wait.....

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Username: Kingdom Hearts530
    Character name: Rina
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Bio: Rina is a shy and quiet girl. She prefers being alone but being in the reapers game means she has to have a partner. She died by being hit by a car.
    Most important thing: (What do they hold most dear?) Singing Voice
    Other:

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Kingdom Hearts530~ Accepted. Welcome to the game.

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Yay ^^

Now back to writing Hispanic Report T_T

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

Username: Protecter212
    Character name: Takumi
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Bio: Takumi gives off the impression of toughess but he isn't heartless to help out others when he can, he lived in a orphange with his sister without knowing she was but the place was burnt down by a street gang and he was forced out by her to live on, he regrets he couldn't save her at all when she was right there.
    Most important thing: (What do they hold most dear?) His memories of his sister
    Other: Carries a sapphire pendant aroudn his neck given to him by his isster.

9. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Protector121 accepted, except you forgot to put how your character died. At the rate you guys are lining up, we should be able to start the game on monday.

10. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

Username: jojojojo97
    Character name: Tracy Chiaroscuro
    Appearance:
    TWEWY Tracy 2.jpg

Bio: Abandoned by his parents when he was seven, Tracy has lived practically his whole life on his own. He doesn’t talk much unless he knows you, and prefers to spend much of his time alone. He is very smart, practically a genius, but his fear of rejection keeps him from showing his talents. He died in a car crash.
    Most important thing: (What do they hold most dear?) His few friends.
    Other:

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

jojojojo97, accepted. We now have four players. We need at least two more before we start on Monday.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Username: €atastrophe
    Character name: Taka Minato
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Bio: Taka is a quiet and reserved individual. She keeps to herself most of the time, only really opening herself up when it's absolutely necessary. Everyone calls her antisocial, but she's just afraid of getting hurt by opening up to someone. A boy she was best friends with (and had a crush on), died a few years ago. She never got to tell him how she felt, so she was scarred permanently. She hasn't gotten over it. Music is her escape from life. Once she puts on her headphones, she relaxes and lets herself go. To this day, she has yet to care for someone as dearly as she did for her friend.
    She was hit by a car on her way home from school. She died listening to her music~
    Most important thing: Her memories of her friend. It reminds her of a happier time.
    Other:

13. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

Username: Machazo
    Character name: Ariya Kamizawa
    Appearance:[​IMG]

Bio: Ariya has been an extroverted child throughout almost all of his life, except when he was a child, he had an unlucky experience in relation with females... Although he's recovered at this point. One of his favorite things in life is Shibuya, the place where he used to live in... until he died in a motorbike accident near the Scramble Crossing . He adores animals, especially dogs. For this reason, his favorite place in Shibuya is Hachiko's Statue, and he knows the story behind this noble creature.
    Most important thing: His dog, Komakoru
    Other:

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Some how I knew this was goning to turn out better that mine.

Username: Master of keyblades
    Character name: Ren
    Appearance: Here
    Bio: Being one who rarely talk to anyone, Ren mainly spent most of his time wandering around Shibuya. It was never the fact that he didn't like other people, he never hung around any one long enough to gain any common ground. He died when a drunk driver hit him
    Most important thing: His family
    Other:

EDIT: Had to clarified on his death.

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Catastrophe, Machazo, and Master of Keyblades all accepted. Now we need at least one more player before Monday, but I will accept as many as want to join. Be sure to read the rules, and remember, if your character is erased, please don't be upset, you may enter the Game as a new character at the beginning of the next game.

EDIT: Never mind, MoK. Your pic showed up just fine, it was my fault I couldn't see it.

16. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, the game starts tomorrow. I'm sorry to say we have an uneven amount of players, so even though I really really don't want to have to do this, I have no choice but to request Master of Keyblades to sit the first week out. I'm really sorry, but MoK, you were the last one to enter, so you're the one who has to wait. At least, unless someone else enters between now and when the mission is given.

Alright, the Game has officially started, so head on down to the thread and let's play! Master of Keyblades, I'm very very sorry, but I'm afraid I must ask you to wait one week before you can join. There's an uneven amount of players, so if you all play, someone will end up being erased because they have no partner.

17. leo412 Moogle Assistant

Username: leo412
    Character name: Alex Izo
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bio:An assassin who does not looks like one. Even though cool and rarely speak, he always help people who are in danger, even the one he try to assassinate, died when tried to protect a child from being crush by a car.
    Most important thing: His technique (not to kill people, but to help them)
    Other: Weapon: Gun

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

leo412~ accepted, but there's a few spelling errors you need to fix. Also, you can still have your gun, but it won't work in the Game. You can't use it to fight Noise, and you won't need to kill other Players.

Until then, you have to wait until the current Game ends, and start at the beginning of the next Game. If you'd like, you can follow along the main storyline, get a feel for the Game.

19. Tears_into_Roses Merlin's Housekeeper

Username: Tears_Into_Roses .

Character name: Haruka Akiru.

Appearance: Gender: A girl. (as you can see)

Bio: Her and her family was in a car crash when she was little and only she survived the fall. She has no friends because of being shy and quiet and died by what haunted her whole life, a great fall. But what she can't remember is who pushed her...

Most important thing: (What do they hold most dear?) Her braclet she has from her dead sister that keeps the memories of before and during the accident.

Other:

20. Tears_into_Roses Merlin's Housekeeper

Username: Tears_Into_Roses .

Character name: Haruka Akiru.

Appearance:

Bio: Her and her family was in a car crash when she was little and only she survived the fall. She has no friends because of being shy and quiet and died by what haunted her whole life, a great fall. But what she can't remember is who pushed her...

Most important thing: (What do they hold most dear?) Her braclet she has from her dead sister that keeps the memories of before and during the accident.

Other:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.