The Destiny: Weilders Of the legendary Devices "The destiny of the gamers!"

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by starseeker3, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a place where the story seems simple, but is actually very strange
    story line
    basically years ago in about 20th 0f December, 2012, it had seemed that Santa clause had come early, leaving the 8.5 trillion people on the earth devices , although no one has any idea of what they are, or what they do. One day Jaks Najoa who had written his name in orange marker on it, came to figure out that games could be played on this device, games of all systems,types, and versions. One day, as he was playing Kingdom Hearts II he hit something and the device seemed to come alive, shrunk it's self and bonded its self to his wrist and somehow generated his favorite Keyblade: the Star Seeker and then went on the forms and blogged and made a youtube video of it. Only months later, did The Great 1,000,000 bit war was waged, and the disasters that it caused were astonishing. Once the war was over, they destroyed all the evidence of this happening including the devices. Many years later, the world has forgotten it pretty much the world has rebuilt, but on that same date 300 years later, the devices came back and a child that same day, found a cavern wall exploring the old Tokyo train system with his friends found a small cavern, which houses 8 special devices. The one that this child had the the name on it his name in orange marker...
    RULES: you do not have any range you must stay in (EX: you don't have to keep it pg)
    your person CAN have a detailed bio but it is not required and the device allows you to use an weapon or object (EX: a potion or a ak-47 whatever you want so long as you can validate, its from an game and its not inappropriate i will put a list of names of who is who and when your aloud on the story
    basic template
    Name:
    Appearence:
    Personality:
    Background:
    Other details:
    current allowed posters
    KCXlll
    Sora's Apprentice
    cloudrunner62

2. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

Can you change your weapon whenever you want, or are you stuch with your first choice?

3. try to please include a main list of weapons, but yes

4. Krown King's Apprentice

Sorry, but I am a little confused by the story.

5. basically the devices show up a guy figures out how to use them to summon vid game weapons eventually a fights break out and a war starts afterwards its basically nuke fallout sitch afterwards the world tried to get rid of the devices and cover up it's biggest blunder Many years later, the world has forgotten it pretty much the world has rebuilt, but on that same date 300 years later, the devices came back then the main caterer wall exploring with his friends find 8 sp devices one for each and one had the mains name on it

6. Krown King's Apprentice

Name: Rex LightGuard
    Appearance: I'll find one soon.
    Background: Is living happily with his parents and two sisters. Is one of Jaks best friends. Is more of a mysterious person, but is nice nonetheless.
    Other: Nope.

Weapon: OathKeeper and Oblivion.

7. great ur in start postin my first strylin intry
    I was breathing hard me and a group of friends had crashed through a hole in the ground got chased by chiwawas and i was exhausted but i quickly lost the train of thought as i saw something it the corner of my eye. Thees strange devices machines if you would each as wide as an i pad 9.0 i went to inspect when Rex LightGuard my best friend tried to stop me and said "What are you doing? i saw those things as well but what if touching them or even moving them causes something weird and freaky to happen! it could cause an avalanche or something!" he was always the one with a more level headed perspective! anyway i told him "I don't know why, but it's calling to me and i can't resist!" breaking away from him i grabbed one of them and sure enough nothing happened! but there were 7 more enough for everyone to get one so i toss them down till there is one left and i saw it had my name on it! this freaked me out but i couldn't freak out now because the chiwawas got reinforcements:Wild Dovermen pincher and pit bulls! we had to run! but i was not the most physically able to keep up and i eventually slowed down to where i could only barely keep ahead for a wile i lost my group and i lost the dogs stressing i finally calmed down and figured out how to turn the thing on and saw old school games in it like kingdom hearts 2 and Mario cart 3d but that didn't mater anymore as the dogs got closer something happened to the thing and the weapon equipped to sora which was star seeker was in my hand! i was confused but reacted when one of the dogs got out of the haze of the keyblade and attacked! but using some sort of instinct i attacked it and the other dogs and began to run...

8. Krown King's Apprentice

RunnIng desperately, Rex noticed that Jaks some how summoned a weapon. "Unfai-" His words were cut off. In a flash of light two key-like weapons formed in Rex's hands. It was OathKeeper and Oblivion. "This is to cool..." Rex then turned around to help Jaks with the dogs.

9. Jaks yells "Sooooooooo freaky right! Were fighting dogs in an underground cavern with an oathkeeper oblivion and star seeker... can this get weirder!' only it did because mor dogs only followed by Ligers bears cheetahs and all sorts of wild animals started to appear i said " we can't hold em off for very much longer... i have an idea, but be ready to hold em off for like a minute and then to revive me afterwards!" then hoping it would work used an old megaman nt warior game and turned himself into cross fusion megaman and used aqua custom style with cyber sword wide sword and longsword to create mega program advance: 12 angels sword version and wiped out the forces in 1 blow then passes out and reverts to normal
    (Note: if you don't know what megaman nt warrior is watch this: http://www.animecrazy.net/megaman-nt-warrior-episode-1/55033 and try to find other links than mega video they have a temp time limit restraint but dont worry the first few including this ep are avaleable on other video places and this link is one of them)

10. Krown King's Apprentice

Whoa, what just happened?

11. Basically i went nova on thems and there faces :lolface: and i am passed out and if you dont revive me im dead

12. Krown King's Apprentice

Your dead? Do I get a potion or something?

13. no just wake me up its like if you fall asleep in da cold

14. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Kouken Sefil
    Appearence:A tall kid about 5' 6" wearing a Black fedora, a trench coat,A red bullet vest, simple blue/black jeans,and cowboy boots with spikes (the thing on the end that spins)
    Personality:Aggresive with a very short temper
    Background: His parents were killed by his brother (16 years old) only 1 year ago, his brother fled after the act and ever since Kouken has been chasing him
    Other details: Has a girlfriend which he cares about and is willing to kill anyone to save (I have no clue what her name would be but if another person wants to make their character and pose it as Kouken's girlfriend it is fine with me)

Weapons: Sniper and Sephiroth's sword

15. k ur in now help me so i dont get killed!

16. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

See's dogs. "Alrighty then!". Attacks dogs with bare fists. does a roll and holds bothe hands back. Out of nowehere a sword and a snier appear in Kouken's hands. "What in the world?...". shakes sniper hand so sniper disappears. "Let's do this!". Pwns dogs like grannnys do (In julien smiths Pies skit). "YAGH!". Kills last dog. "Hey Man u okay?". Looks at Jaks. "Hey respond dude!". "Shoot is he dead already?".

17. uh sa im sorry to tell you but i already wiped out the dogs! did u read all of the last page! and if you dont revive me (wake me up w/ a health restoring item) i am dead...

18. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

I hate reading bro so no i didnt and sorry about that....
    I feel stupid now.

Kouken runs and revives Jaks

19. "ugh what happened..." said Jaks
    then rex says"you just jiped out an entire pack of wild animals useing some sort of super blade or somthin like that!'

20. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

BIO
    Kronos: Cloudrunner62
    Hair: Silver
    Height: 6'5" (my real height)

Clothing: Loose jeans, Black T-shirt with Blue lightning all over and a chinese dragon winding around it, open black leather jacket, black leather gloves with the fingers cut off save for the thumbs.

Personality: Funny and interesting, kind and compassionate, helps any friends who need it, but when things get tough , he is as serious as can be. Can tend to be moody if things get frustrating.
    Left Handed
    Weapons: Miroku (Mai Hime) and Way to Dawn keyblade
    Also can summon the Airship Delphinus from Skies of Arcadia to act as a base for us if y'all want one. (Although I put an AI onboard so we dont have to worry about maintenance and steering.)

"Guys, we got trouble!" *points downtown where explosions are seen*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.