KH3D: Famitsu scans, Richard Epcar confirmed, and Nintendo Direct trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Got some new news on Dream Drop Distance for you all! Firstly, two weeks ago Mike speculated about whether or not Epcar (the voice of Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep) would reprise his role for Dream Drop Distance, given some of his offhand comments on Facebook. Epcar has at last released an official statement saying that he will indeed be returning! You can check out his Facebook post by clicking here.

Next up, some scans from a recent issue of Famitsu have surfaced, thanks to KH13 member ArikaMiz. You can check them out here.

Lastly, Nintendo Direct had an event showing off various titles, including Dream Drop Distance. You can view the footage below.
    [video=youtube;Bc6wQ48Nsz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bc6wQ48Nsz8[/video]

[video=youtube;OIUeu0NQmUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OIUeu0NQmUM[/video]

[video=youtube;hFWstbbPsrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hFWstbbPsrg[/video]

Thanks to Cloudrunner62 for the tip off, and the respective uploaders for the videos!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Maggy
      Maggy
      I saw that post on my Facebook, and I'm sooo glad he's finally confirmed!

Wheeeeeee
    2. Llave
      Llave
      Good to know that Richard Epcar is officially doing the voices!

Boy that last vid was rather interesting! I am very excited for this game! Now I can play Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon at the same time!!!

Thanks for the updates, Misty and Cloudrunner62!
    3. Cloudrunner62
      Cloudrunner62
      Hurray!! He's back for reals now! It's kinda interesting that we're getting all of these english voices confirming before the japanese even get the game out! I'm hoping we won't have to wait long for our release.
    4. Excasr
      Excasr
      Cool news! Great to know how the voice work is going. This game is being to waited for many fans, no?

Thank you for the updates everyone!​

5. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Awesome finds. In the final video, at the 1:00 mark, Sora looks like he is grinding through the door factory place in Monsters Inc. Can't say for sure though. That would be a cool world. With how monsters emerge from the closet to scare sleeping children, and how this game's whole theme is based on sleep. ​
    6. Krown
      Krown
      Oh good. I am glad he finally confirmed it.

Thank you for the update~
    7. Zer0-Vestige
      Zer0-Vestige
      I really, really, really (infinites of really) hope that there is a downloadable demo for this
    8. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Well, these trailers are quite insightful, and I'm glad that Epcar has confirmed his role in 3D. At least we know that Xemnas will have some speaking parts at this point.
    9. Llave
      Llave
      That would actually make tons of sense! But it was made by Pixar, not Disney. Unless they are starting to add Pixar... but then it would seem more than just a Disney and Square Enix thing...
    10. Krowley
      Krowley
      Good eye, I pretty much missed that.
      Alice in Wonderland would be a pretty interesting world in this game, if it wasn't already used up in the first game, 358/2 Days, CoM, and coded.

Anyways good to hear Epcar is confirmed.
    11. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I've been rewatching the recent KH3D trailers, and have been noticing a few new Keyblades. I'm busy compiling pictures right now, and will probably make a nice thread for them later. Just in these three videos alone, you can see at least three.
    12. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Yeah, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I really do hope Monsters Inc. is in this game, then it would mean that KH finally achieved getting a Pixar world.

Pixar is owned by Disney. So Pixar=Disney. A few years ago, Nomura said that he would try to bring Pixar worlds in the future.
    13. AMRES
      AMRES
      Can't wait for an English trailer; kinda sucks how the Japanese get all the good stuff first, lol.
    14. Ventus PSP Aqua
      Ventus PSP Aqua
      That's great news to hear :D his voice is just so great.
    15. nickoboyzx
      nickoboyzx
      very nice

news....

he does a great job making xehanort voice
    16. NamineArtistOfLove
      NamineArtistOfLove
      Jeez, an official confirmation makes it feel like we're a whole lot closer to getting a release date in America. I know that's not entirely true, but still, I'm excited about it. ^.^ I need to buy a 3DS...
    17. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      It's most likely the Gizmo shop in Traverse Town. Listen to the background music.