Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here {Doctor Who RP - Official OoC}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The Doctor pranced about the TARDIS console, fiddling with the wibbly lever over here, skimming over the blue boringers there, piloting the ship in his usual haphazard fashion. Ooh, fashion, bow ties are always cool--

His thoughts were brought to a jarring halt as a wailing siren activated somewhere. The Doctor's head jerked up and he dashed over to a monitor, barely having time to start reading before--

CRASH--!!

When the Doctor picked himself up, he nearly fell back over from shock. There's no... It's not possible...!

In various states of falling over and standing up was
    him. And him. And him. And him. And him. And him. And him. And him. And him.

He was...here. In the TARDIS control room.

All
    eleven of him.

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

ROLEPLAY THREAD IS UP!

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Doctor Who roleplay! I hope you guys are as excited for this as I am, because this will be the epitome of coolness.

As discussed in the previous thread, this roleplay will span all eras of Doctor Who, with any canon or original characters you can think of.

The roleplay itself...honestly, I have no clue where to go with the plot. That's why this roleplay is completely open-ended! Basically, we make it up as we go, just like the beloved Doctor. If you want something in the plot, just throw it in there!

RULES:
    • No more than FIVE characters (canon and OC) per player
    • No godmodding
    • No bunnying without permission
    • No Mary Sues/Gary Stus
    • Post "Geronimo!" if you've read the rules
    • ...Well...just the normal RP rules. I'm sure you all know them, yes?

If you keep the rules, we'll all have a fantastic time. :D

OC FORM:
    Name: (duh)
    Race/Species: (Time Lord/Lady? Human? Dalek? etc.)
    Appearance: (either a picture or description will do)
    Personality: (how does your OC act?)
    Powers/Weapons: (how does your OC defend themself?)
    Other: (anything else?)

CLAIMED CHARACTERS (by player):
    • . : tale_wind: Eleven, Rory, Samantha (OC)
    • Cat<3 Sora: Ten, Donna, Cat (OC), Captain Jack
    • Ienzo: River, John Smith, Rose, Kathy (OC)
    • DarkTraitor: The Master, Nine, Amy
    • Fearless: One, Sarah Jane, Wilf, Ace
    • Keyblade Spirit: K9, Dalek Caan
    • Midnight Star: Luke
    • Kingdom Hearts530: Carrie (OC)

If I've missed anyone's characters, please alert me.

ALLONS-Y ALONSO!

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I'll be taking an OC I'll will out the form later but I'm just not sure like during with season/episode she would come in though....

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

OCs

Samantha Day (played by: . : tale_wind)
    Name: Samantha Day
    Race/Species: Human
    Appearance: She has straight blond hair down to her shoulders. Her grey eyes are shielded by a pair of rectangular glasses. She's roughly 5'7" with an average weight. She dresses very casually (e.g., jeans, t-shirt, maybe a jacket if it's cold), unless she's trying to impress someone, in which she might go a wee bit over the top...
    Personality: She's pretty calm around people she knows, but is short-tempered and tends to overreact. She gets flustered easily, too, and cares more than she should what others think of her. Put her in a non-stressful situation with friends or family, and she's just fine. She doesn't like change--there's a reason it's called her comfort zone.
    Powers/Weapons: n/a
    Other: She likes the color yellow and the 1950s.

Cat (played by: Cat<3 Sora):

Name: Cat (derpy and unoriginal)
    Race/Species: Human... it's a complicated mess. Will explain with a backstory.
    Appearance: Sort of like her but with brown hair and eyes and she usually wears jeans and a t-shirt. The iPod is like part of the costume, though she doesn't use it while on an adventure; only while in the TARDIS.
    Personality: She used to be pretty reserved when it came to strangers, but after meeting the Doctor and doing the things that she did, she opened up to people and became far more outgoing. She's kind and caring and always tries to work for both the greater good and the good of the individual.
    Powers/Weapons: She usually doesn't fight, though she can teleport anywhere in time and space at will if the TARDIS is on-site and working.
    Other: Just a backstory.

She lived in an alternate universe where the only major difference is that the Doctor lost an important battle against the Daleks and everything in single universe was destroyed. She survived because the Doctor from her reality, with his dying breaths, told her how to absorb the energy of the TARDIS and flee the doomed reality. When she passed through the void, the potency of the TARDIS matrix was toned down, and as a result she can travel through space and time without any sort of aid. If she stays in one place for too long (about a month), the energy will build up inside her and she will randomly teleport somewhere in the universe. She ended up finding the Doctor again during "GIrl in the Fireplace" and though he was skeptical about trusting her, she told him a bit about himself, which caused him to trust her. She aided him without meeting Mickey or Rose, and quickly jumped into his future, finding him just before he appears in "Army of Ghosts". At that point, she and Rose are able to become friends and she aids them in stopping the Cybermen. She and the Doctor talk a bit before they come back to London, and it's during this talk that she tells him where she was originally from. When he mentions having gone to another universe on accident, she begins to cry and questions her. She tells him to just use telepathy and find out, and when he does he begins to sulk a bit as well. He feels a responsibility for her from then on, and he promises not to let this universe follow in the other's footsteps; the battle that the Doctor failed in comes later in this timeline. For some reason, being in the TARDIS stops her from randomly teleporting, and so they both think it best to travel with each other. She feels partially responsible for what happened to Rose in "Doomsday", as she could've pulled that lever in her place. Instead, the Doctor told her to stay in the TARDIS, and she listened. She saw what happened through the monitor, and she let the Doctor say goodbye by himself on Bad Wolf bay; she couldn't handle the guilt of seeing Rose again.

Carrie Pearson (played by: Kingdom Hearts530):
    Carrie Pearson

Basic Info
    Planet- Earth
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Actress: India Eisley
    Seasons: 2-5
    First Appearance: School Reunion
    Family: Chris Pearson (Father- Deceased)
    Christina Pearson (Mother-Deceased)
    Alex Pearson (Brother-Deceased)
    The Doctor (Self- Proclaimed Brother-explained in Relationships)

Growing up in the USA

Carrie was born to parents from England (her father) and the United States (her mother). She was born in the United States in New York City. She had a brother who was five years older than herself named Alex and they were very close. When she was nine and Alex was fourteen, their mother got cancer and passed away. Her mother told her something that would stick with her for the rest of her life. “Everything must come to an end,” After her mother died, the family moved to London, England, where their father was born.

Living in England

Her family lived all together in England for about a year until her father and brother got into a car crash and died. This left Carrie all alone and without anyone to care for her, thus she was cast into the foster care system. She lived in the foster care system from the time she was 10-14. Many of them were terrible, while others just won’t keep her. She went through many schools and different places but everything changed when she met the Doctor and his companions.

Meeting the Doctor

I will write this… sometime…

Traveling with the Doctor

I will write this too… Met Rose, Donna, and Marta so yeah…

Personality

When Carrie was a child she had a bright and happy attitude, but after her family died she became colder and more withdrawn. Due to traveling around the timelines with the Doctor she became more friendly and kind to others. After the regeneration of the Doctor, she changes quite a bit. Carrie unfortunately becomes more as she was before meeting the Doctor, withdrawn and depressed.

Relationships

The Tenth Doctor
    When she first met The Doctor, she had a feeling that he was different, but could be trusted and was a good person. Ever since that day at her school she trusted him and became his companion. As she started to learn more about him and vice versa. They called each other siblings in various different timelines and as time pasted they started to act like siblings. The two of them became very close and many times during the series, Carrie would be his only companion and was always there for him and him for her. The Doctor held a special place in her heart and he quickly became the person she cared about the most. Carrie majorly upset and cried many tears when he regenerated into his 11th incarnation, but there relationship remained just not a strong.

Rose
    Carrie got along pretty well with Rose from the first time they met, but Carrie didn’t really spend a long amount of time with her. It was Rose who convinced the Doctor to let Carrie travel with them after she told Rose that she didn’t have anywhere else to go. They shared the same interests and Rose was the only person Carrie would show her art to. She was saddened when Rose was separated from her and the Doctor but was happy to see her again in Season 4 episode 12.

Martha
    While Carrie was friends with her, they got along very well. While not as close as Rose and Carrie where, Martha and Carrie became good friends and Carrie was sad to see Martha leave at the end of the 3rd series.

Donna
    When Carrie first met Donna on the day of her wedding she found Donna to be annoying and selfish. When they met again Donna grew on Carrie and as her personality changed Carrie began to treat Donna as a good friend.

Mickey

The Eleventh Doctor

Amy

Special Objects

Sketch Book- This is the place where all of her drawings of her adventures are kept. She learned to draw from her mother and this was a skill she never lost. It is usually kept in a string bag, kept on her back.

Necklace- Given to her during the end of the 4th series by the 10th Doctor. Its crown shaped and is colored red and black.

Three Photos- One is a picture of her family before her mother died, another is a picture of herself, Rose, and the 10th Doctor, and the last is a picture of herself, Amy, the 11th Doctor, and Rory.

Quotes
    “Before I met The Doctor I was a totally different person. I never did half the crazy things I do now-but meeting The Doctor is the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” (New Earth Episode with Marta and The Doctor.
    “You know what? I would say something to you! I really would! But my experiences have changed me… So I’m just going to keep my mouth shut and let you say whatever the hell you want!”(Starship UK Episode with 11th Doctor and Amy During the scene where he gets mad at Amy and Liz 10)

Emma Sparkle (played by: Midnight Star):
    Name: Emma Sparkle (Her actual name is unpronouncable)
    Race/Species: Unknown
    Appearance: http://wallpaperpassion.com/upload/8...-wallpaper.jpg , she uses a image inducer to give her this appearence a seriously advanced piece of technology that cannot be broke easily. However she does fiddle with it when she's not happy with her appearence meaning sometimes day to day her eye colour and things like that will change to suit her outfit.
    Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, there is always a smile on this alien chick's face. She loves life and never wants to stop. She has a contagious enthusiasm for everything about her and will do anything to pass on her smile. She is naturally a little secretive as she doesn't want to reveal what she actual is and she has moments when her true age shows through.
    Powers/Weapons: She can move at incredible speeds and do incredibly acrobatics, her body is super flexible. She also is in posession of a lot of advanced technology and has an affinity with any kind of technology, allowing her to use it and control it despite never having seen it before. She is capable of hacking into some of the most advanced systems in the world but chooses not too.
    Other: She is hiding. She is scared. Something is haunting her.

Kathy (played by: Ienzo):
    Name: Kathy
    Race/Species: (Time Lord/Lady? Human? Dalek? etc.) Human/Timelord
    Appearance: (either a picture or description will do) Has a slender build and is average height, deep brown eyes and sholder length, silky brown, curly hair. She wears a dark red holy jumper that hangs over one shoulder with a black strappy top underneath. She wears denim shorts, black patterned tights and knee length converse.
    Personality: (how does your OC act?) She is very eccentric and lively and always enjoys a challenge. She is incredibly clever but sometimes uses her intellect to make herself feel good and superior. She id friendly and caring but has never really had any proper friends, she stays very close to her father.
    Powers/Weapons: (how does your OC defend themself?) A sonic blade- not very lethal normally, she usually just uses it to toast her bread as she slices it. She has been taught not to use it to kill but will if she has to- she isn't passive.
    Other: (anything else?) She is the daughter of the Human Doctor (John Tyler as he goes by in the parallel universe) and Rose Tyler so has timelord intelligence but is still human- not a biological meta crisis though.

Extra information:
    Year 2027, John looks a bit older than Ten and Rose hasn't changed much either, just 17 years older. They live in the parallel universe heading up the TORCHWOOD institute and protecting the earth. Sadly, Kathy's sister went missing recently with no trace so she is working hard to find her somewhere. She also enjoys inventing new things out of junk just like her father and has always been fascinated with the prospect of not just other worlds but other universes as well.

She is also great friends with her uncle, Tony Tyler (Jackie Tyler's son), who is bizarrely only a few years older than herself. However, ever since Kathy's sister's disappearance he has become quite subdued. (But he's not a huge aspect to the story)

It doesn't matter what season/episode they're from; time is gonna get all scrambled up, anyway. :P

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

First off, let me just say that this is a great thing. I love how you're leaving it open ended and stuff too.

Geronimo, I say! x3

OC FORM:
    Name: Cat (derpy and unoriginal)
    Race/Species: Human... it's a complicated mess. Will explain with a backstory.
    Appearance: Sort of like her but with brown hair and eyes and she usually wears jeans and a t-shirt. The iPod is like part of the costume, though she doesn't use it while on an adventure; only while in the TARDIS.
    Personality: She used to be pretty reserved when it came to strangers, but after meeting the Doctor and doing the things that she did, she opened up to people and became far more outgoing. She's kind and caring and always tries to work for both the greater good and the good of the individual.
    Powers/Weapons: She usually doesn't fight, though she can teleport anywhere in time and space at will if the TARDIS is on-site and working.
    Other: Just a backstory.

She lived in an alternate universe where the only major difference is that the Doctor lost an important battle against the Daleks and everything in single universe was destroyed. She survived because the Doctor from her reality, with his dying breaths, told her how to absorb the energy of the TARDIS and flee the doomed reality. When she passed through the void, the potency of the TARDIS matrix was toned down, and as a result she can travel through space and time without any sort of aid. If she stays in one place for too long (about a month), the energy will build up inside her and she will randomly teleport somewhere in the universe. She ended up finding the Doctor again during "GIrl in the Fireplace" and though he was skeptical about trusting her, she told him a bit about himself, which caused him to trust her. She aided him without meeting Mickey or Rose, and quickly jumped into his future, finding him just before he appears in "Army of Ghosts". At that point, she and Rose are able to become friends and she aids them in stopping the Cybermen. She and the Doctor talk a bit before they come back to London, and it's during this talk that she tells him where she was originally from. When he mentions having gone to another universe on accident, she begins to cry and questions her. She tells him to just use telepathy and find out, and when he does he begins to sulk a bit as well. He feels a responsibility for her from then on, and he promises not to let this universe follow in the other's footsteps; the battle that the Doctor failed in comes later in this timeline. For some reason, being in the TARDIS stops her from randomly teleporting, and so they both think it best to travel with each other. She feels partially responsible for what happened to Rose in "Doomsday", as she could've pulled that lever in her place. Instead, the Doctor told her to stay in the TARDIS, and she listened. She saw what happened through the monitor, and she let the Doctor say goodbye by himself on Bad Wolf bay; she couldn't handle the guilt of seeing Rose again.

OOC: I'll edit this when I write the rest of it out. She's also met Donna, Martha, Sarah Jane, and most everyone that Ten has encountered on his adventures.

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...That is a ridiculously massive post, and it is accepted! Cat shall be added to the OC list immediately~

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Indeed it is ridiculously massive, but her backstory is quite important to understanding her habits, character traits and overall place in the Doctor Who universe.

Thank you kindly. Now, when do you think we'll be starting officially?

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

No OC's to post (for now), so I'm basically just here to confirm my interest in my two claims, say geronimo, and give you all Jammie Dodgers.

8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hmm... Probably after most of the others have checked in here, I suppose. It would be rude to start without so many people, but I don't know if we can wait on everyone or not. *shrugs*

Interest noted and confirmed.

Oooh, jelly babies!~ *hoards* MINE. Unless you've checked in, in which case I'll share. ♥

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, other than the fact that Enzy and Midnight are in the UK, timezones shouldn't be too much of an issue.

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Well I have my own very... Long OC sheet. Can I use that or would you prefer I use the one given to us?

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hmm. This is true. *strokes imaginary beard* So, I'd like to have this started by Saturday, at the latest. So sayeth the Tale. *nods*

(Geez, another novel of an OC sheet?!)

Umm, if it covers the stuff in the provided OC sheet, then go ahead, I guess. o.O

12. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Yes It is a novel-but I kinda never finished it (but what I filled out Covered it) xD Would you like me to fill out both

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Saturday is good. I can live with Saturday.

Well, I have a format for her OC sheet if you'd like to look at it. I originally made mine using hers.

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

That would be lovely, thanks. *phew*

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Alrighty.

Name:

Basic Info
    Eye color:
    Seasons featured (if they were to be in the show):
    Family:

Here, she'll be putting her character's backstory and such. This is the longest part of the whole form.

16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Okay, that should be fine. :3

17. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I warn you it gets really really long... Right Cat? XD

Carrie Pearson

Basic Info
    Planet- Earth
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Actress: India Eisley
    Seasons: 2-5
    First Appearance: School Reunion
    Family: Chris Pearson (Father- Deceased)
    Christina Pearson (Mother-Deceased)
    Alex Pearson (Brother-Deceased)
    The Doctor (Self- Proclaimed Brother-explained in Relationships)

Growing up in the USA

Carrie was born to parents from England (her father) and the United States (her mother). She was born in the United States in New York City. She had a brother who was five years older than herself named Alex and they were very close. When she was nine and Alex was fourteen, their mother got cancer and passed away. Her mother told her something that would stick with her for the rest of her life. “Everything must come to an end,” After her mother died, the family moved to London, England, where their father was born.

Living in England

Her family lived all together in England for about a year until her father and brother got into a car crash and died. This left Carrie all alone and without anyone to care for her, thus she was cast into the foster care system. She lived in the foster care system from the time she was 10-14. Many of them were terrible, while others just won’t keep her. She went through many schools and different places but everything changed when she met the Doctor and his companions.

Meeting the Doctor

I will write this… sometime…

Traveling with the Doctor

I will write this too… Met Rose, Donna, and Marta so yeah…

Personality

When Carrie was a child she had a bright and happy attitude, but after her family died she became colder and more withdrawn. Due to traveling around the timelines with the Doctor she became more friendly and kind to others. After the regeneration of the Doctor, she changes quite a bit. Carrie unfortunately becomes more as she was before meeting the Doctor, withdrawn and depressed.

Relationships

The Tenth Doctor
    When she first met The Doctor, she had a feeling that he was different, but could be trusted and was a good person. Ever since that day at her school she trusted him and became his companion. As she started to learn more about him and vice versa. They called each other siblings in various different timelines and as time pasted they started to act like siblings. The two of them became very close and many times during the series, Carrie would be his only companion and was always there for him and him for her. The Doctor held a special place in her heart and he quickly became the person she cared about the most. Carrie majorly upset and cried many tears when he regenerated into his 11th incarnation, but there relationship remained just not a strong.

Rose
    Carrie got along pretty well with Rose from the first time they met, but Carrie didn’t really spend a long amount of time with her. It was Rose who convinced the Doctor to let Carrie travel with them after she told Rose that she didn’t have anywhere else to go. They shared the same interests and Rose was the only person Carrie would show her art to. She was saddened when Rose was separated from her and the Doctor but was happy to see her again in Season 4 episode 12.

Martha
    While Carrie was friends with her, they got along very well. While not as close as Rose and Carrie where, Martha and Carrie became good friends and Carrie was sad to see Martha leave at the end of the 3rd series.

Donna
    When Carrie first met Donna on the day of her wedding she found Donna to be annoying and selfish. When they met again Donna grew on Carrie and as her personality changed Carrie began to treat Donna as a good friend.

Mickey

The Eleventh Doctor

Amy

Special Objects

Sketch Book- This is the place where all of her drawings of her adventures are kept. She learned to draw from her mother and this was a skill she never lost. It is usually kept in a string bag, kept on her back.

Necklace- Given to her during the end of the 4th series by the 10th Doctor. Its crown shaped and is colored red and black.

Three Photos- One is a picture of her family before her mother died, another is a picture of herself, Rose, and the 10th Doctor, and the last is a picture of herself, Amy, the 11th Doctor, and Rory.

Quotes
    “Before I met The Doctor I was a totally different person. I never did half the crazy things I do now-but meeting The Doctor is the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” (New Earth Episode with Marta and The Doctor.
    “You know what? I would say something to you! I really would! But my experiences have changed me… So I’m just going to keep my mouth shut and let you say whatever the hell you want!”(Starship UK Episode with 11th Doctor and Amy During the scene where he gets mad at Amy and Liz 10)

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...That is not as bad as I expected. But! There is still something you're missing, if you'll double-check the first post. :P

19. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Just an FYI, I will not be taking this seriously in the slightest.

It'll probably be something like;
    One: GET OFF MY LAWN.
    Sarah Jane: C'mon, K-9, we got stuff to do. Awsome stuff.
    Wilf: HOLY **** I'M IN SPAAAAACE!
    Ace: /blows something up

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Good. >:D
    10charlimit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.