KHV Podcast: Mini Series Groups

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Sabby, May 1, 2012.

1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

KHV Summer Mini Series

So this will be the thread where if you want to join in the mini series but have no group, members here will post who need people to join in the podcast.

To the people who are asking members to join your group, make sure you edit the first post to gather all the members.

Anything else, just post here.

-Sabby <3

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Right so I'm available. My time zone is GMT -/+ 0. I'm available most weekends during the day and night, as well as weekday afternoons and occasionally nights.

I'm looking for a fairly chilled, non-formal group, with topics about anything I usually talk about here.
    That includes discussions, current affairs, religion, ideas and theories, as well as games, movies, music, TV series and books. And about general life or questions about me.

I sound like i'm on a dating site a bit.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

My time zone is EST, so GMT -4. I'm available any time of the week, unless I end up getting called by my parents for something, or get pulled away to some place.

I'll do anything that's not too formal. More of a normal, social group that talks about things that are pretty much talked about on here. Well, except technology, don't talk to me about that.

No kidding. At least I'm not putting anything like height, age, and things like that.

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I am available most of the time, and my time zone is GMT -5 or EST/EDT.

I only talk about things I have an interest in and I may decline your group if it does not interest me, but I have a wide range of interests, so choose me at your own discretion. If you know me then you know me, and if you do not, then you probably do not want me in your podcast. Sorry.

I am a lot more laid back when speaking aloud, so please do not worry about me being intimidating.

Timezone: GMT -5/EST
    Availability: Any day of the week, but preferably in the afternoon or evening.
    Topics: Anything that requires thought, or art mediums, or anything but a conversation about the weather and how everyone is doing.

5. libregkd -

6. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

If anyone needs some ships, I have a whole armad- *destroyed*.

I'm available to do these if anyone wants me in them ^^. My timezone is GMT 0, and I'm available ... well ... it depends. Basically every day, but my sleeping pattern ... is non-existant.

As for potential topics - broadly: anime, music, gaming, language, CAKE ... but feel free to hit me up if you think I'd be a fun addition :).

7. C This silence is mine

I think some members who have english as their second language should make a podcast together. It can be called "Podcast of broken english"

8. Mysty Unknown

Sounds rather fun. My time zone is PST/GMT-7 and I am available pretty much only on weekends and Friday.

I could talk about only things that I have interest in, like anime, gaming, religion, and some politics (no one likes politics though)

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Exciting, I've always wanted to be in a KHV podcast.

• Timezone: CST/GMT - 6
    • Availability: Monday - Friday, anytime after 4:00pm, and always available during the weekends, unless something unexpected comes up.
    • Topics: I'll talk about anything, really, there's nothing specific that I'm especially intelligent in, but I'll do my best.

10. Hayabusa Venomous

I think I got the timezone right...

-Timezone: GMT - 7
    -Availability: Monday, Tuesday (Until 5PM), Wednesday-Friday
    -Topics: Most anything fun: video games, movies, music, anime, Legend of Korra, etc.

Note: This is all of course once school's over (for me, that's May 9th), and there will be some days (and even some weeks) that I'll be busy just about the whole day

11. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

I have limited time during the summer:

TIMEZONE: Central

MAY: I can do Every day execpt for Mondays and Fridays (Plus May 13, because of mother's day) . I can do Tuesdays and Thrusdays from 4:50 to 5:40, Wednesdays from 5:30 to 6:10, and Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.*

JUNE: Until June 2, I am available at any time. (I will be going away on the 3rd and won't be back until July 21) But I will be back for a break (June 30- July 3)

JULY: Any time, starting on the 22nd.

TOPICS: I can do anything, from "The Derpy Issue" to KH3D

* I'll be out of school by the last Thursday of May.

12. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hoorah! This will be fun but I am so awkward. Don't worry, I'll bring my inner Disneyland so I won't be too quiet <3

By the time this happens, I'll probably be back in the Philippines so my timezone will be GMT+8
    I am available all of May (starting from the 15th when I come back from my USA trip). My school starts once again in June so I will ba available most of the time in the start of June but I'll be getting very busy later - especially in July where I have this program I'm attending to in New York.

I am open to many topics, but possibly more to those of video games, Disney, cartoons, art, music, etc. Because being part of a podcasts where I know little of the topic is kind of silly. But I'mvery open to everything c:

13. jafar custom title

[TABLE="class: lpad, width: 1"] Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours Daylight saving time: +1 hour Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -4 hours Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time [/TABLE]

availability: my schedule is uncertain for the near future, but it seems like i'll be readily available for now.

topics (in no particular order): games, movies, music, literature, animu & mango, politics, religion, philosophy, news, basically whatever. i'm a pretty well-informed fellow, so nearly anything's cool with me.

i just want to be in a chill, open-minded group. hit me up if you want to make a fun podcast orgy.

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I would really like to join one of these, the only problem being my availablity is very variable. I can only go on mic when my parents are not there and I'm not sure when that will be. Also my internet plays up a lot. However I am on a lot and do want to get involved. I'll talk about more or less anything (except KH and I don't really watch any animes or game much). My timezone is GMT/GMT+1 (silly daylight savings).

15. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Can't do from the 19th May to 26th May or from 11th June to the 22nd June.
    But I would like to take part if possible.
    I'll talk about pretty much anything. Anime (OTAKU HERE!), video games, vlogs, literature or films... whatever comes up. Even if I don't know something about a certain topic, it'll be a laugh trying to talk about it anyway. lol, so yeah, count me in for anything really.

I'm a British boy, so I'm GMT/GMT+1 (as Mid said... silly daylight savings)

16. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

I would like to participate in this, to get to know people on here better. I'm CST (Louisiana). I can do movies, some games that I know abouts, some animes, random bs. I can do my best to talk about subjects I dont know about, so that might be fun to listen to. As for schedule, all I have is work right now, and it's pretty much set hours, so no changing on that. If anybody is interested in having me in there group, let me know.

17. DaxmathecoolNobody Moogle Assistant

I would be happily willing to do this!!! It will finally give me the chance to make more freinds on this forum. Im free on the weekends most of the time, I get out of school june 8th or something. I have summer school four days of the week in june something or other to jully something or other so ya i have all my dates memorized :D. I like to talk about almost anything thats not formal like art and stuff, I probably will bring up the topic of kh and kh3d often. Almost forgot my timezone is pacific!!!!!! but i don't live in CA so no sun for me....

18. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I'm looking to do a Korra group, if anyone's interested. Since the halfway mark was just hit today with the first season, it'll probably wrap up by the time summer's here.
    I'm in Eastern Time (NJ), and provided I don't get a job any day and time works for me. Estimated date would be some time after June 16th.

19. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Definitely available! Time zone is GMT -5 and I am usually available any time after 2:00 PM/14:00 EST/GMT -5. I do not mind talking about anything, really.

Also, expressing interest for the aforementioned Korra discussion.

20. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm still looking for a group if anybody will have me. I can talk games, anime, movies, music, some current events, I can do some help with life/advice stuff, and other random bs. Message me if you need more people for your group or are looking to start one about something. I'm central timzone and I have a pretty steady schedule, so I can be on at most times.