358/2 Days Long Xion, Roxas, Namine theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Boy Wonder, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I've stated this before but cannot find the post, so I decided to restate it in a separate thread.
    This theory is LONG but detailed. It is also a little bit confusing, but hell so are most theories.

==========================================================
    I have two theories about Xion​
    1.Namine is actually Kairi's HEARTLESS, in the way that Ansem is to Xehanort. Xion is Kairi's Nobody.
    But since Kairi had a "pure" heart, she could not make a heartless so that rules this out (but you never know)

and My main theory, which would explain why Namine and Roxas are "special"​
    2a. Namine is Kairi's Nobody
    2b. Roxas is Sora's Nobody (and Sora is his somebody, no unbirth or Ven crap here[until later])
    2c. Xion is Kairi's Nobody made from Kairi's heart after being corrupted by Sora.

To explain 2a::
    In the cave at Destiny Island, Kairi gave her heart to Sora for protection (or something else the game stated, i can't remember)
    Well, I don't believe that.
    I do not believe Kairi knew what was happening, so I don't think she would be smart enough to give her heart to someone else, maybe she knew subconsciously or heart knew but I doubt it.

What I believe is this: Kairi's heart was about to become a heartless but because it had no darkness to make it a heartless, it left her body (and Namine was born) and entered Sora's body because it was the nearest body.
    So Namine was born through a pure heart. Since no darkness existed in the heart she was born a "special" Nobody. (one who did not need an X in her name)
    She is also a "special" Nobody because she wasn't made from Kairi's body, she made her own body somehow crafted around the pure heart.
    But hearts aren't needed to make a Nobody, a heart leaving the body just STARTS the creation of a Nobody.
    Another reason I BELIEVE Namine is "special" is because I believe she DOES have a heart.
    In my other theory I stated that Nobodies' have pseudoemotions but no hearts, well Namine isn't evil, she wouldn't fake emotion, she genuinely had them.
    Maybe she had a heart because she a Nobody born from a pure heart?

Now 2b::
    Since Kairi's heart made a Nobody but didn't need to be IN that body (Otherwise it wouldn't be a nobody) it entered Sora's body.
    Now Sora is NOT a princess of heart, so his heart did have darkness in it. Over time, SORA's darkness TAINTED Kairi's pure heart.
    Then In Hollow Bastion, when Sora expelled his and Kairi's hearts, he released his normal (but strong-willed) heart and Kairi's tainted Heart.

Maybe when a person becomes a heartless, the heart becomes a heartless, the body stays behind and the soul stays behind and gives life to that body with no heart, creating a Nobody
    (That part is FACT not THEORY, the soul is in the NOBODY) but the theory is that all this doesn't happen right away, the Heart's departure STARTS the creation of the Nobody but the Nobody isn't created for a while after the heart goes to darkness.

Now back to the point. Sora lost his heart. His heart became a heartless }}and in the background, a Nobody's (Roxas) birth was about to happen{{. But just moments after becoming a heartless Kairi brought him back. He regained his body and soul.
    BUT Sora's heart already triggered a Nobody's creation. But Sora had his body back. SO a body wasn't left around to make a Nobody. Maybe a Nobody was being crafted and Sora took his body back, so he interrupted the creationg but didn't stop it.

I think Ven (in BBS) lost his SOUL NOT HIS HEART so he did not become a Nobody, his body just had nothing to give it life. So his body was laying around where it lost its soul: Twilight Town
    Then Sora's heart searched for a body to make into a Nobody and found Ven's lifeless body, so it triggered SORA's Nobody transformation in VEN's body.
    Sora's soul brought life back to Ven but because it was SORA's soul, not his own, VEN's body became SORA's Nobody, Which would explain why Sora's nobody was made in a place Sora never visited.
    That explains why Roxas would be "special": He's the Nobody of Sora but he is the body of Ven.Of course they are some flaws in this theory.

and finally 2c:​

As previously stated, Kairi's heart was in Sora's body, it became tainted with Sora's darkness, Sora expelled his and her hearts.
    So Sora's heart made HIS NObody Roxas, but Kairi's heart was expelled from a body AGAIN so it made ANOTHER Nobody, one with darkness: A REGULAR Nobody.
    So Xion is Kairi's normal Nobody, but since she was inside Sora's body, she had a connection with him, in this case: the Keyblade.
    In the trailer, Namine says she's been wanting to meet Xion. Because Xion is, in a way, her other half.
    But Xion (just like Roxas) must be reunited with Sora. That would explain her disappearance.

THe main flaw I can find is if Namine was born BEFORE Kairi's heart entered Sora, she has no connection with him. Therefore should not be able to mess with his memories.
    If you find any flaws in this, please point them out and help me make it a CONCRETE theory, this is not a solid theory, i do want help perfecting it.

2. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

Namine was made the same time as Roxas when Kairis heart left Sora's body thats why she has power over his memories.

3. Azure Flame Banned

I don't think she was. Because a Nobody had to be created when she first lost her heart, and it couldn't have been Xion, since she joined the Organization after Roxas. Also, I believe that Xion is actually both Kairi and Sora's nobody, which is why she has a Keyblade before Kairi gets one, and why she weilds it like Sora. I do like the theory about Ven, though. It seems very interesting and would explain why they look alike.

4. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I believe that I shall start with the Sora/Roxas theory, The "Ven" Theory really.
    Now, as we all know, Sora was only giving part of his soul to Ven's empty shell. Now, here's the deal, one. We do not know how Ven got an empty shell in the first place. And in the BBS footage we see, he wants Terra to delete him(per-say) and end his life. One problem, Terra is too stubborn to do it and in turn, Ven finds another way to deal with it, MX and his apprentice...now, seeing as how Mickey saves Ven from the apprentice, from a footage I saw in Sunset Horizons, so, Ven's attempt failed that day, but then there comes the FM+ SE, which shows Ven being frozen in the end. Now...how did Ven's body stay as is and not die yet? It wasn't lifeless, only frozen.
    I believe that there are complicated reasons to this theory and if so, there are flaws as well. *sighs* Now for the Xion Theory.
    I believe Xion is both that of Kairi's heartless being and in the form of a Nobody, just like Ansem(XH). But the flaw was, Kairi could not have a heartless, this is so, but Kairi also gave her heart to Sora, embedding him with her heart into his. Thus proving the fact that Kairi was indeed having darkness in her heart at the time, even if she wasn't with it when it returned. Now, the problem with this, all heartless need to have darkness and to take the heart only, but there is one thing, Xion however, is that of Kairi and Sora, in turn however, showed us that Xion is both of a Heartless variety and a Nobody, a Hybrid of both. This is why she wields the keyblade and all that goes with it. Thus ending the flaws in this statement as well.
    These conclude most of my flaws in these statements, any thoughts on this?

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I just think that Xion is what happened when Sora and Kairi's hearts were together, and Namine is Kairi's nobody, and Roxas was Sora's nobody. It would be nice if it was this simple, but with SE, nothing is..*sighs* good theories though!

6. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

*smiles* Mine were good, and I've yet to think of the theroy on what Namine could be to Kairi...we know she's the nobody.

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's not really related to this because it's been confirmed that the secret ending is the beginning of BBS and TVA split up afterwards so obviously he gets unfrozen.

And a lot of these sound like they are your own theories, so don't try to disprove my theories with more theories, please

8. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

That's because they are my theories, and I was only saying that I gave part of your theories on what I'm saying. I was merely saying that he was frozen, but I also meant him to be alive, probable yes, and only that Ven maybe died at the end after that battle, but we won't know that until we have the game.

So, why the Ven theory and not the Xion one?

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

well your Xion theory pretty much goes along with what i said and what other people theorize.
    except I doubt the fact that she's a hybrid of a heartless and nobody, but thats a nice twist, i'll give u that much.

I forgot to add that since Ven's body still has his heart, Roxas has a heart (Ven's) but Ven lost his memory so as a Nobody, Roxas remembered his other self's (Sora's) memories but not Ven's.
    So Ven pretty much ceased to exist in any way

10. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

Looks like a steady theory, and its been touched on by others before. The only difficulty it has is that Namine is no longer connected to Sora, so its difficult to explain her power to mess up Sora's memory.

Also, about Namine having a heart, I believe Axel stated to Roxas, "Namine told me that you're a special nobody, unlike us" or something like that, which is believed to refer to Roxas's ability to feel emotions.

11. Indra Merlin's Housekeeper

Namine

From secret ansem report, it clearly said
    "I believe that Namine was born as a unique Nobody when Sora turned the Keyblade on his own body and Sora and Kairi's "hearts" departed his body at the same tme.
    Namine was born as Kairi's Nobody. But to become a Nobody, Sora's body and soul were used as an intermediary"

So, I think Namine and Roxas born at same time. Nobody born using soul and body AND use it heart as intermediary (and then the heart will turn into heartless). In Sora and Kairi's case, when Sora stabbed himself and release their hearts, namine and roxas born using sora's body and soul as intermediary but for namine, she also use kairi's heart as base and roxas use sora's heart as base (that's why namine can manipulate sora's memories)

And why Roxas also lose his memories about sora? Cuz Sora only take a little time (very little) when he turned into heartless. So, the nobody process hadn't completely "done". In secret ansem report
    "With the exception of Namine, Nobodies remember their time as humans.
    But Sora's Nobody, "Roxas", has lost the memories of when he was Sora.

The reason for this may be that Sora spent little time as a Heartless while Roxas was left behind as a Nobody, and returned to becoming a human with a heart.

Somehow, Roxas is similar to Namine. While being Kairi's Nobody, Namine was born using Sora's body and soul as an intermediary.

And Roxas was Sora's Nobody, left behind when Sora returned to being a human through not his own heart, but using Kairi's heart as an intermediary.
    "

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

yea but keywords: "I believe"

Ansem the Wise could be wrong
    or not
    i could be wrong
    but it doesnt hurt to have a theory

13. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

Based on all the information released from Nomura, I have a small theory about Xion that I'll elaborate another time when I look more into it. But I think Xion is the manifestation of Sora's memories of Kairi that Namine "unlinked" in Castle Oblivion. I still need to look into it more, but it seems like it would make sense. She can weild a Keyblade(Sora) and has something to do with Sora's memories(Namine). And in Chain of Memories, Namine says that even if the chain of memories is undone, the links will always be there. And Riku says that Xion needs to return to her true self. And Namine took apart the links that made him(Sora) remember Kairi. The links are still there, in the form of Xion. That's about all I have for right now. And on a side note, I don't know if this was stated by Nomura, but where does it ever say that Xion is Kairi's Nobody? Or is everyone just assuming because they look alike, she has to be her Nobody? I'm just wondering.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Whoops, i found out awhile ago that Nobodies are born in the Realm of In Between, which is why they're rejected by Light and Darkness because they belong to neither.
    Twilight Town is in the REalm of In Between which explains why Roxas was born there

15. Indra Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, Ansem could be wrong, but we know who made ansem report. Tetsuya Nomura himself. Why he bother lie on us with wrong fact? I assume that all the report all true.

And also with that theory, I can explain who xion is

When Sora release his and Kairi's hearts, there're 3 nobodies born.
    1. Namine : born from Sora's body and soul with Kairi's heart as base
    2. Roxas : born from Sora's body and soul with Sora's heart as base
    3. Xion : born from Sora's body and soul with Kairi and Sora's heart as base (in ansem report in KH 1 : their heart left simultaneously)

So, Xion born using Kairi and Sora's heart as base. This'll explain why Xion have same appearance as Kairi but can hold the keyblade (358/2 days timeline is before KH 2 so I assume Kairi can't hold the keyblade yet)

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Nomura could've decided to throw us off on that. but you never know.

The reason i hate your theory is because so many people say it but fail to notice the obvious thing

3 Nobodies but only 2 hearts.
    Roxas and Namine were born when Sora's and Kairi's hearts left SIMULTANEOUSLY, only two hearts left his body at that point.

17. Indra Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, I would never know if tetsuya throw us off but since he use ansem report for KH : birth by sleep trailer, I believe we can believe to that report

btw, what the difference with your theory? 3 nobodies with 2 hearts, right?

and nobody was made from body and soul, not only soul. You said nobody was made only from soul and looking for body for it host. Then take a simple example, how about xemnas?

Xemnas, Xehanort and Xehanort's heartless have similar appearance. Xemnas was made from Xehanort's image. If Xehanort's soul wandering a body to make xemnas, how can it has so similar appearance?

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The difference between my 3 nobody/2 hearts theory and yours is that i believe that they were only 2 hearts (Sora's and Kairi's) but Kairi's heart made a nobody BOTH times it left a body (her body in Destiny Islands, Sora's Body in Hollow Bastion)
    I don't see how only two hearts can leave the same body at the same time with 3 different results.

And the soul part only goes for Sora and Roxas.
    Sora's soul was supposed to give life to his heartless body but because he got his heart and body back, he interrupted the creation of his Nobody, so his soul used Ven's body to make a Nobody crafted around Sora's heart.
    it sounds off, i know lol

19. Indra Merlin's Housekeeper

you're right at that point. But, still the main problem is Kairi's body remained in realm of light. Weakness in your theory are
    1. Can't explain about namine's birth if she was born at point where Kairi's heart left her body at destiny island. It's very clear that Kairi's body and soul is in realm in light (in this case, in hollow bastion), and we know that Nobody need soul and body to born
    2. How can Namine manipulate Sora's memories if Namine was made only from Kairi?

That's only my thought. Don't mean to flame you or something like that. Peace ^^

Anyway, your theory about Roxas is really interesting. Really ^_^ If it's right, it'll also explain why Ven and Roxas have same face. Anyway, have you thought about KH : Birth by sleep's timeline? I read somewhere, it's 10 year before KH 1. Is it right?

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yea that was one flaw i was trying to "unflaw". but like i said, Namine is a "special" Nobody because she was somehow able to craft a body around Kairi's heart without using Kairi's body or soul. And i'm pretty sure that in a Secret Ansem Report, Ansem the Wise stated the same thing, but i haven't read them in awhile.

I have no idea about this, its the biggest flaw in my theory and i'm not sure how to counter the fact that Namine now has no connection to Sora.
    All i can say are these theories on it:
    1. Namine can manipulate Sora's memory because Kairi was so close to Sora.
    2. Namine's powers affect anyone but has only been used on Sora so Org. XIII and DiZ just assumed she could only affect his heart.
    After all, when Org. XIII was experimenting on memories at Castle Oblivion they found Namine and instantly knew she could affect memories right? But they found her before Sora was near Castle Oblivion so how did they know she could affect his memories if she hasn't used them on him yet?

Yea that is correct, it's 10 years before KH1, why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.