Video EL MUSEO DE LA DAMA [My Awkward Works of Art]

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Psyche Shredder, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyche Shredder Merlin's Housekeeper

Bienvenidas!
    [​IMG]
    (Teh Gaara welcomes you!!)

Anywhoooo!

I have recently gotten into the habit of making these things you call....

AMVS!!!!

BWHAHAHAHHA!!!

You shall watch and you shall be AMAZED!!!

And you will comment.

Yes you will.

Or Vexen will rape you in your sleep.

And steal all your marshmallows.

Yes he will.

^_^

Where will you find these videos you ask?

Weeeeeeeelll... Right here silly! Every time I make a new AMV I will update this thread with ... um.. it. Yeah. (I'm wonderfully articulate, don't you think? >_<)

NEWS:
    10/19/06
    Added new AMV: Indifference

CURRENT AMV'S:

There Is No Me [Without You]

Me Duele, Tu Emoción

Indifference (Not Finished)

More coming later!

Promise!

ENJOY!!!

[​IMG]

2. Tallian Banned

The AMV's weren't bad, but I didn't like the choice of your song in the first AMV, but it still rocked my sox. Keep it up pal.xD

I don't want to be raped by Vexen.:eek:

3. Psyche Shredder Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, that's what alot of people say. ^_^ I don't like that version too much either, but that was before I had the luxury of Limewire.

YOU SHALL BE SPARED!!! Cause I say so. ^_^

Thanks for your input!

4. Darkandroid Gets it Together

There is no me -

For a first video i'm really impressed, there was good scene selection, everything fitted perfectly with the music, but the main thing i must say that i really liked was when you related the clips to the lyrics which was often like for instance 'the ocean crashes'. Timing as a whole was very good, you have a good sense for lyrical timing, though it would of been nice to see some beat timing, because i noticed you missed a few good oppourunties. For this type of video using fade in and out worked very well, though a bit of variation would of been nice, like some crossfade or white fade in and out. Music choice was pretty good, it fitted the theme you were going for.

Overall it was a good emotional video, very good for a first video, you have alot of potential, and i see you outgrowing WMM very soon, i'm impressed

8.2/10

5. Tallian Banned

Whoa.........DA is laying down the law in AMV world.:cool:

6. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Only trying to give my opinion ^_^

I've made longer reviews before

7. Psyche Shredder Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, thank you! I really appreciate your input. ^_^ It's hard to make a Kingdom Hearts AMV and have it stand out and be special within the millions of other AMVs out there, you know?

I like how you didn't sugar coat your critique, I really hate that, because I'm always looking for things I can work on, and when people give me all the good because they're afraid they're going to hurt me with their critism, it bugs me. So thanks. ^_^

8. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I like to go on about the negative points, the most even if the postives out way the negatives, there is no point going on about the good things alot (though it's good to mention them) because how can they improve something they have perfected.

Mi Duele, Tu Emocion -

Again i am impressed, very nice indeed, timing was near perfect, though there was the odd off beat but no real complaints there it was nice there was a mixture of lyrical and beat timng which was nice. Music choice was pretty good, works pretty good with KH2. And your scene selection fitted the theme you were hoing for Axel/Roxas. It was a bit short though which was a shame. I bet WMM has crashed alot while making it, it has happened to me when i made a video that fast in WMM.

Overall it was very impressive, i found it hard to find any real faults with it, other than it's shortness. I think you have outgrown WMM already, you have pretty much used it the best you can (except for the odd effect here and there) and that is only in making 2 videos, i do suggest investing in more advanced software like Premiere or Vegas, you pretty much got the hang of video editting really quite easily (though WMM is very easy to use) I can see you handling better software quite well. Oh yeah here is a small fault i would of been nice to see a few more effects.

9.2/10 - Probably one of the highest ratings i've given here at KH-Vids, congrats

9. Psyche Shredder Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow. Jeez, thanks so much! I mean, wow. ^_^ That makes me so happy! I think it would be okay if that was the only comment I recieved for my AMV. ^_^ Thank you!

Aw, I'd kill to use Premiere, but it's sooooooooo expensive. V.V; I fear I'll be chained to WMM forever.

10. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Well i found Sony Vegas (the program i use) for about £50 ($70-80) at Amazon UK but the UK is quite expensive so it is probably cheaper in the US. It's much cheaper than Premiere and just as good

Indifference -

So far it's looking very promising, you time just as much as I do XD you really overkilled the White fade in and out, so maybe using different ones along with the fade in and out would work well, not all the scene have flash. The editting was insane (Just the style i like) you are really showing what can be done in WMM. Also i think you slightly overtimed it at times, like at around the 10 second mark area.

I won't give a rating yet since it is incomplete

11. Psyche Shredder Merlin's Housekeeper

XD

I was watching it after and it was like: "HOLY CRAP SEIZURE!!!!!" So yeah. ^_^

Again, thanks so much for your input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.