The Seamstress of Hearts. (A Riku fanfic!<3)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Imiko, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Alright. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS IN THIS VERY LONG, VERY MUCH SO CHAPTERED FAN-FIC. Thanks.​

Alright! Let's get on with this! Okay, first off, let's describe you.

My Name? Well, it's:
    Imiko Roan. (NOTE: IGNORE THE FACT THAT IT'S MY USER NAME. NO ONE CARES, THIS IS ABOUT YOU AN RIKU, NOT ME AND RIKU.)
    How old am I? Well; 14
    What bathroom do I use? Well, seeing as you don't have a Penis, I should suspect... a girl?
    What my friends call me? Imi, or Ims.
    Who are my friends? Well, Sora,Riku, and Kairi. Who else?
    What about me? Well, you asked for it; Well, lets see. Your name is Imiko. You've lived on Destiny Islands all your life, and Riku is your best friend. You're constantly trying to hook Sora up with Kairi, they are so obvious for each other. You have more enemies than friends. Who? Well, let's see, theres Jessica Mars, that snarly *****, she's the Leader of the Riku fan-club. She is so jealous of the fact that you're so close too Riku. Honestly, she stops at nothing to make your life a living hell. She has a general possy too. Her right hand woman is Miranda Thresh The thug of the school, as you have sourly noticed multiple times. The Hyper one of the group is Sarah Isreal. She's not that bad, but honestly she needs to get a life. You and Riku often go over to Riku's house when you can spare some time and play some video Games. You always end up stealing his controller then running away with it while kicking his ass. It's a personal favorite of yours. Though you rarely get some time in these days, your Foster Parents are getting more and more cruel. Yes, you were fostered into a family. No brothers or sisters, you were just appointed to live with them the rest of your life. Lucky you, they hate you. Your mother calls the shots around the house. Her Real name is Anna Naru, and she's horrible. Sometimes she makes you go without food for days. Luckily, you can sometimes sneak over to Riku's after school. They don't care what time you get home at, really, they couldn't care less about you, they just care if it's after dark. Now your Father, don't get me started about him, his name is Darrel Naru. He a drunken, Gambling Idiot. He barely even notices you. The only time he actually noticed you, even though you yelled at him multiple times when he was babysitting you once, was when you pulled his cigarette out of his mouth. You got sorely beaten and sent off to bed without another word.

You got to school with everyone else, and you and Riku are the oldest in your class. You're in grade eight.(Their ages fit, okay?) You often argue with your teachers and have an obsession with Ice Cream Cake and have been known to eat one whole in one night. Your personality is all over the place, and you have a tendency to piss people off with what you say because you say things without thinking. You're really sarcastic and rather on the slow side. Riku reminds you of this often as well. Sometimes you could walk past something a hundred times before noticing it. Your mind is often in other places. You mainly don't pay attention in class and get horrible grades, but that's okay. You don't need good grades to be an artist. You are an amazing artist and an even better singer. Animals come running at the sound of your voice and the world seems to come alive. It's odd, and you have always wondered why. Who knows, maybe theres a bigger purpose for it out there somewhere. Everyone will learn more about you as you go along your epic journey.

What do I look like? Well, heres a picture; You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, this is all you know about yourself right now. More will be added as more chapters Come out. <3 Enjoy! Now onto Chapter One! <3

CHAPTER: One.

The Same old thing.

The sun gently made it's way through the Basement curtains. Your eyes fluttered with slight annoyance as the light hit the lids of your eyes. Yes, you were currently sleeping right now. Or at least trying to anyways. You shifted your body a little, uncomfortable was this stupid old Mattress, of course. It was given to you by your Mother. You weren't allowed to call her mother though, oh no, just Ma'am. You parted your soft pale pink lips and ushered a small sigh. Once you woke up during the day, you had to get up. You simply couldn't fall back asleep. Shifting from your side onto your back, you sat up groggily and rubbed your eyes with both backs of your hands. Your long, silky red hair fell onto your face and made it hard to see when you opened your eyes. You squinted through what little light there was and tried to make out the objects of your room in the pale blackness.

You were in the center of a small, cramped, damp room in the Basement. You had no carpet, just cold, Grey cement under your feet and some old blankets you put down for padding when you walked. It was a square room, and you didn't have much to begin with. There was your makeshift dresser, just a couple of Boxes stapled together to hold what little clothing you had. You had cut out holes in the front of the boxes and made sure to seal the tops. Now you can just shove your hand in there and grab out what you need to wear. Easy, no? You thought it was ingenious. Next to your pathetic so called dresser was your black-and-white T.v that doesn't even work anymore. When your father gave it to you he told you you weren't aloud to watch T.V in the Living room anymore. Basically, you have more important things to do then be lazy and watch T.v all day. Well, it's not like you had a choice or anything.

You laced your fingers together and made it so the backs were facing you and moved into a hard stretch. This mattress always made you so stiff in the morning. You looked around your room once more, only to see everything else was where you had left them; various trinkets and magazines you had gotten from Riku or Sora. Just random stuff littered your floors and made it almost impossible to walk through, but somehow you managed. Besides, the crap on your floor acted like a barrier to keep your parents out. Or at least that's what you had hoped. Your boldly brown eyes sparkled in the light as you looked towards your window. You had drawn lines on the curtain to tell you what time it was in the day, seeing as your parents wont give you a clock. It was just about seven O'clock. Great! You were up early today. That gave you time to do your hair. You smiled great fully over to the sun and silently thanked it for waking you. Yeah, you do talk to inanimate object, inside and outside of your mind. It's just something you do. You used your hands to vault yourself up into a standing position. You wobbled a little bit, and mumbled under your breath grumpily.

"It's too early in the morning." You finished flatly and started to rub your left eye again whilst your lips parted wide to let in a huge yawn. You stumbled off your bed hastily and opened the old, grungy door to the rest of the Basement. The rest of it was well furnished, and carpeted. When they built this room for you, though, they didn't even bother. It's okay though, too you it's like your sanctuary. Your Home. Where you spend most of your time when at home. The less time you spend near your parents, the more happy they are and the more happy you are. You usually sit and read most of the time anyways. Sighing once more, you shook the thought from your mind and stepped onto the cool blankets covering the rough floor in your room, turning away from the now opened door. Blandly you walked over to your 'Dresser' and grabbed out your school uniform. Usually when you stuff things in there they get all wrinkly. But see, that's not a problem seeing as you take a shower everyday anyways so during the Shower time you just throw it into the dryer downstairs. It's not like your parents care or notice, since you have a crappy Bathroom that's all yours down here.

You rolled up the shirt and skirt as you walked out of your room and stalked over to the Dryer. There was a pile of clean towels stacked on on top another resting atop the dryer. You opened up the Whirlpool and threw your stuff in there with whatever else was in there as well. Grabbing a fuzzy blue one off the top you gingerly headed towards an even grungier door. It was yellow, of all putrid colors, and the door handle was so covered in rust it scratched you every time you went to open it. Gruffly you wrapped your slender fingers around the nob and twisted carefully as to not get yourself cut again. You hated shots. The door opened with a horrid 'Creeeaaakkk'. You smiled at your Bathroom. It was clean at least, if not old. You kept it clean. You had too, you couldn't stand it when it was dirty. The Bathtub was yellow with age and the shower was just a box like thing with no door to cover it and a drain in the middle. You turned around and closed the door, again with the ugly noise, and then twisted the lock and it closed with a faithful 'Click'.

Turning to the shower, you threw your Towel into the dry, ugly yellow sink with the cracked mirror above it. You striped out of your pajamas, a Silk shirt you had gotten from Riku on one of your Birthdays with matching blue and orange bottoms to go with it. You folded them gracefully and placed them in their usual spot beside the Ugly almost black toilet. You turned and looked at yourself in the mirror for a millisecond before turning back and stepping into the shower cautiously. You lifted your left hand and turned the water on almost full. You let out your usual yelp of utter shock at how cold it was. It was your way of making sure you were up in the morning. You waited anxiously for the water to turn hot, and when it did you let out the breath that you'd been holding. You lifted both hands up and began to toss your hair to get water through it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(FF-)

You were still in the Bathroom after your shower and were currently trying to pull on your skirt. Your hips were still wet with water, you hadn't really dried off that well. Anyways, it took you a bit to get the stupid thing on, and when you did you looked back into the Cracked Mirror with saticefaction. You had blow dried your hair, and it was currently lying flat on your head and softly lying against both your cheeks. You brushed both your bangs out of your eyes and marveled at the fact that today they were actually hugging the form of your round face. You got to work on your hair. You pushed all but your bangs behind your ears and lifted the back. You back combed it and sprayed it with mediocre styling products. You made the back look as if it were being held up by clips, and then added the clips for extra protection.

"Perfect," You exclaimed, putting your hands on your hips and leaning to one side, "And all in.. forty minutes!" You were quite proud of yourself. It was now twenty to eight, that gave you twenty minutes to walk to school. It only took you five minutes. This would gave you time to hang out with your friends! You smiled happily at how good your hair worked with you today, and walked out of the Bathroom once more. You bag of things was lying next to the door. It was a large shoulder bag, and you picked it up placing it around your neck and rested it at your left hip. You heaved in a heavy breath and walked over towards the door leading to upstairs. Maybe they wouldn't notice you today? Let's hope so. You gripped the better looking handle and opened it without much protest as you walked forwards and took on the thirty-two steps. You managed to do it unnoticed, and turned right to walk towards the entrance hall. Almost there... you walked over to the Shoe Closet and grabbed on your flip-flops. Almost there... you opened the door silently and turned around briskly and shut it. You turned abruptly towards the rising sun and the row of houses and yelled.

"SCORE!" You threw up your hands in victory and rand down the three steps up to your house and jogged down the street. It wasn't long before your house disappeared behind you and you were halfway there. It didn't take you very long running there, and you did that every day. You didn't know why, you just felt excited to be out of the house. Happy even. You continued on your way, and in five minutes you made it to the school. You slowed down and looked around. It was a normal school yard, with a large, four story building being the actual campus. You looked around the front yard, searching for the Tree where you, Riku, Kairi and Sora always meet. There it was. And there was Sora and Kairi, Kairi was smiling and Sora looked a bit upset. You smile and waved over at them to get their attention. They looked over and smiled while they waved back. You gingerly ran over there and stopped in front of Kairi.

"Sup?" You asked, out of breath.

"Nothing, you?" Kairi replied, her smile getting wider.

"About the same as usual. Hey, Sora, why do you look like you've just had a piece of dung shoved up your nose?" You asked and laughed at Sora's protesting 'HEY!'.

"I do not." Sora snorted and made a face while crossing his arms. Kairi laughed.

"I was just telling Sora how lazy he was." Kairi explained and Sora puffed out his cheeks.

"I am NOT Lazy!" He said, shoving his face into Kairi's. You laughed as they squabbled.

"Come now, guys, play nice!" You said shoving your one finger in between them as if to point. That's when you heard a cool, male voice from behind you.

"Yeah guys, you heard her, play nice." You turned around abruptly to stare into a pair of silver-blue eyes and a smirking Riku.

"Hiya!" You squeaked out happily.

"Hiya." He replied with a wave of his hand and walked past you over too Sora, who now had both hands behind his head and was smiling widely over at the Silver Haired boy.

"Hey, Riku! What'cha up too today?" He asked in a somewhat high pitched voice.

"Nothing really. Oh, and I agree with Kairi. You are lazy." He said and laughed as Sora jumped up and threw his arms out in surprise.

"Not you too!" He moaned and started up with the loud protests again while you, Riku and Kairi all laughed.

You all stood there and chat about nothing really, when the First warning bell rang. You jumped in surprise and Riku laughed at you. You pouted and stuck your lower lip out childishly as all four of you headed towards the Big, brownish red building full of ugly, unwashed windows. It didn't take you guys very long to get to Classroom 2-A, which was all of your guy's home Room. You walked in and low and behold, Jessica was sitting in Riku's seat near the back. Imiko smiled and pushed Riku to the left a little as they walked over to their seats.

"Psssstttt," You said in an attempted quiet voice, but failed miserably, "Look out! It's the FAN GIRLS!" You tried not to giggle and saw that Riku was having a hard time trying not to laugh as well. Smiling, you walked past Jessica only to get the usual death glares. You sat in your seat, which just so happened to be behind Riku's. It was always fun to poke him with the sharp end of your pencil when he wasn't paying attention to you and you were bored. You saw Jessica's eyes fallow you like a hawk stalking it's prey. You didn't much care for her beady eyes anyways, and Ignored them as usual. Riku walked over too his desk casually and Jessica instantly ignored you completely. You pouted again. She was so damn annoying.

"Hi, Riku! How were you this morning?" She asked, flipping her hair a little and batting her eyelashes. That girl can get any other man in the school, but she just has to go after Riku. Makes you wonder what's wrong with her in the head.

"Fine, um, that's my seat." He said smiling kindly and gesturing towards the seat she was sitting in. She smiled and acted innocent.

"Really? Oh, I'm sorry. Must have gotten the wrong one again." She giggled and bat her eyelashes more. "Whoops." She stood up and made sure to make her hips sway more then one's hips normally would. Her friends met up with her at her desk and they all went into silent whispers. Riku looked back at you and you made a Gaging noise and motion with your mouth. Riku laughed openly and Jessica shot another nasty glare back at you. Oh well, it doesn't really matter anyways. You leaned forwards in your chair and whispered to Riku as he took his seat.

"She knows damn well where you sit, she's in the same class for god's sake!" Riku tried not to laugh again, and this time it came out as a disgruntled snort, which he then turned into a cough. You smiled and leaned back in your chair happily. The teacher, Mrs. Gibbson, Though she may be pretty, walked in the Room with an air of superiority. She was one of the Meanest teachers there, and it usually get you into a lot of trouble because of the way you talk to her. I mean, hell, respect is a two way street. You smiled at her as she looked over the class and she returned your smile with a nasty glare. 'Well, this is stupid...' You thought as she announced to the class that there would be a pop quiz. You joined in on the moaning as she ruffled through some papers on her desk and began to Hand them out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER ONE! I will start working on Chapter two today, and maybe even get it out today as well. Anyways, here's a little sneak preview into Chapter two.

"Turn around. For what you see before you is your true destiny, though you may not see it. Take them, and use them to your advantage. You will face many dangers and horrors on your journey, and all I can do until then is train you for your plight. Are you ready? Good, now go towards the door, and open it. Beyond lies a new world, take your time, you need not rush."

It may not be exactly that, maybe even some more events in there somewhere, but read on to find out who that person talking to you is and whats going on! Message me for comments, suggestions and/ or complaints! Thanks for reading! <3​

*Gasp* Do I sense and INTRICATE PLOT-LINE??? <3

2. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

&lt;&lt;insert witty comment here&gt;&gt;
    That kinda like me! LOL! HAHA.....Though I do have a complaint....MY NAMES JESSICA AND I"M NOT THAST MEAN!! >.< If she did that I would all like: "Oh my God Jessica is there someting wrong with our hips becasue you look like a hore!"

3. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Teehee, sorry! >,< I didn't mean all Jessica's are like that! *Sweatdrops* It was just a random name that popped into my head. -_-

4. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

CHAPTER: Two.

What a Strange Dream..

You sighed Gently, staring out the window just opposite you. Riku blandly passed back the test, it was like... ten pages long! God damn. Growling a little you picked up your pen and began to read the first question.

1.) In what year did the.....

'Oh great,' You thought gloomily, 'A question about the date. Man, god knows only she cares about that.' You gave an annoyed sigh and started to click your pen over and over again in the silence. Well, almost silent anyways, there were the sounds of shuffling papers and pens or pencils scratching on paper. The window was closed, and it was getting stuffy and hot in that stupid room. You stared at the window for a bit more before trying to move on too number two.

2.) Why did the Nomads.........

"Ughh..." You groaned out loud and slammed your head against the desk. You could hear Riku snickering. You rolled your eyes and fashioned your arms as pillows. The room was getting hotter, and you were getting sleepier. It was so stuffy in here... you could barely keep your eye lids open. It was so quiet.. and you couldn't see anything anyways, no light....You closed your eyes, and gently drifted into an odd sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were falling. There was blackness all around you, you were falling head first towards something. Wait, no, you were falling forever. There was nothing down where you were falling, and that's when you felt yourself twist into an upright position. You continued to fall, but started to slow down. It was totally black around you. Soon you felt solid ground hit your toes, and your heels fallowed in their example. You couldn't see the ground you were standing on. Just then, a blinding light came out of no where and you felt something flutter all around you. You covered your face instinctively, and once the light died down you looked at the floor. There was a picture of a woman, wearing a yellow and blue dress, she was holding an apple and there were little pictures of men all around her. The rest was green. You were confused. What was going on? Where were you? You looked around, maybe this place will hold an answer. No luck. You were on a round platform, the rest was just a blue-ish black now. You grumbled something under your breath.

"Hello?" You said meekly, and it echoed in the silence. Then there was a voice. It wasn't really a voice though, just something forming with the vibrations of sound that made noises sounding like words to you. What ever it was, it was all around you, coming from all directions and was neither male nor female.

' Do not be afraid.'
    'There will be darkness on your journey, and it will attempt to engulf you.'
    'Do not loose sight of your light.'
    'Now then, step forwards. Can you do it?'

You cautiously moved forwards, your feet making odd little 'Tip' noises as you slowly stalked along towards this faint light in the center of the circle.When you got there, you felt the urge to stop, and thus you did, looking around for the source of the voice.

'Power lies within you. If you give it form, it will give you strength.. Choose well.'

Three pedestals appeared out of no where and upon the three of them were each diverse things. On the one in front of you, there were two Gloves that were fingerless and white with some black stripes on them. You slowly walked towards it. The voice sounded again when you reach it.

'These gloves are pulsing with power. Is it power that you seek?'

You didn't quite know yet. Turning you walked to your left, and stared at what looked to be a Staff. The voice sounded again.

'This staff holds the ancient power of the mystics. Is this what you seek?'

Still you were unsure. This must all just be a really weird dream, but it was so real! You shrugged off the odd feeling you got and walked over to the last. It was definitely a Shield. You looked at it curiously as it floated there.

'This is a shield that can block any blow. Is defense what you seek?'

To be honest, you really liked the gloves. They were cool. So, you walked over and picked them up. When you did, they both glowed brilliantly white and re-appeared on both hands. Just when you though it couldn't get any weirder, the voice made itself heard (If that's even the right word for it) once more.

'Now, which one will you give up in return?'

Well, if you're going to fight, you might as well be able to defend yourself. You walked over to the staff. The voice replied to your actions.

'This staff holds the ancient power of the mystics. Will you give this up?'

You nodded softly, hoping that thing could see you, what ever it was. You watched it vanish in the same brilliant light as the gloves. You watched in shock as all the pedestals collapsed onto their sides and you felt an odd vibration that almost cause you too loose your balance. You looked around, and the Platform started to shatter! You let out a cry of surprise as you stared to fall, once more, into the darkness.

This time another Platform popped out of no where, this one mainly blue-ish Silver with a lady in a large dress with dark hair and weird animal like symbols all around her. You thought you were going to crash head first into it, and panicked in the air. You got closer, and started to slow down and move into an upright position. You ended up landing softly, to your great relief. There were the Brilliant lights around your hands again, and the gloves appeared once more around your hands. You hadn't noticed them disappearing at all. The voice piped up mysteriously again.

'You have gained the ability to fight.'

A weird black shadow formed on the ground and crawled its way towards you. You stared at it curiously, when the voice continued.

' There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong.'

More of the shadows appeared, and then they rose from the ground and you jumped in surpries, they were little creatures after all.

"What the..." The closest one jumped at you and you instinctively clenched your fist and jabbed at it. It flew back, and the others jumped at you as well. You continued to beat them off with your fists, not knowing you could fight like this before. If you'd have known, well, lets just say that Jessica would be- wait. This was just a dream. It had to be. You twisted and turned to kick them as well as hit them out of the air. It didn't take long to beat a few, and then that's when the rest retreated back to the ground and vanished.

'Behind you!'

It cried and you looked back just in time to react by slashing it out of the air with a gesture of your hand, you made contact with what seemed to be it's face. You fought a bit more, and then one of them turned back into a shadow, but this time it expanded. There were blotches of shadows growing and crawling all over the place now, and you twitched away from them in surprise. But it was too late. The darkness pooled all around your feet, and you felt yourself sink in knee deep. You struggled and yelled out in frustration as you continued to sink into the darkness. Soon it was up to your chin. You yelled out once more as the Darkness finally engulfed you. You continued to struggle for a few minutes before opening your eyes, the darkness had faded, and now you were on a weird pink and white one with hearts on it and a white silhouette of a woman with a crown on.

There was a door on the other end of this weird thing. You stood up slowly and brushed yourself off mumbling under your breath. You waltzed over to it and pulled sharply on the door handles. They came open after a great deal of stress. Light blinded you as you walked through it, and you covered you eyes briskly until it was good enough to see. What the- you were on the island! On the boat, the one Tidus always practices on. There, was Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka all there.

'Hold on, the door wont open just yet, first, tell me more about yourself.'

You shrugged and said aloud," Well I would if I could see you." then continued to grumble under your breath as you walked over and talked to all three of them. You answer their stupid questions. Then, all of a sudden you were transported to another Platform. This time with a pretty girl in a purple dress, and yet there were thorns all around her. Some of those black things appeared, and you had to take up fighting again. This was getting old, but what ever. You beat them, and walked over to a glowing circle on the ground. It made you feel way better after all that. Man, what was this weird- A light, sort of like a spot light, moved from the weird circle you were standing on and moved forwards. It moved off the Platform, and then a multitude of colored specks showed up, then some pretty stained glass steps started to appear. You cautiously walked up them, they lead to what seemed to be another Platform. The weird Black things started to pop out of no where.

"Awe come ON!" You yelled in frustration as you beat them away. "Enough already!" Rolling your eyes you fought your way up to the Platform, and once you got up there you were pleased at the fact that they stopped coming. "Finally..." You breathed an annoyed sigh and walked to the center of the thing.

'The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.

Confused, you turned around and looked at your shadow- it was huge! You stared in shock as it started to move on its own- hell, it even stood up by itself!

"Whoa! Hey, what the fu-" But you were caught off guard at it's transformation from you to this- gigantic monster with weird feet and a scarf that flows out in all directions!

'But don't be afraid.....And don't forget.'

"Eeep!" You squeaked and turned to run back down those stairs- damn! They were gone! You stopped just before the edge, and turned to face that thing. You'd have to fight it. You ran for it's feet, the only thing you could reach at the moment. You began to take a few swings at it when the blasted things hand came swooping down. It Punched the ground and a pool of darkness sprouted from it- and along came the weird black things! They attacked you as well, and you figured you'd better take care of these guys first. So you did some pretty crazy moves you really hadn't known you had and soon they all exploded into nothing. The big guy was still left, and you aimed for the feet once more. Maybe if you knock him off balance, you could kick him off the pedestal! That's when he leaned backwards and fell to his knees and threw his arms forwards as if to hug himself, then back again and this weird black orb appeared on his chest. You did the best you could to avoid those things but damn, did they ever hurt. You had to constantly keep moving while hitting his knees. Maybe if you could weaken them.. it stood up once more, and you gave it a good THWAK! on the back of the legs, where the knees are. It cried out and fell forwards, falling off the pedestal. Yes! You had done it!

"HELLZ YEAH!" You yelled and threw up your arms in victory, like you normally do when you get something your way. At least you though it had fallen off the pedestal, but it came right back up!

"Uh-oh!" You said and jumped back in surprise as it went onto it's hands and knees. You fell backwards with surprise and landed in a pool of darkness.

'But don't be afraid.'

The darkness started to crawl up your arms. The thing started to fall towards you, and the darkness creeped up your arm.

'You are the Chosen one of Hearts.'

You were drowning in darkness! You flailed your arms around and struggled harder to get out of it, then saw that thing coming towards you. You were trapped.

"No-NO!" You yelled and continued to struggle and beat at the force pulling you down.

'So don't forget. You are the one, who will sew together the light.'

It engulfed you once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHOA!" You yelled and jumped so hard that you thought you might Fall out of your seat. Your teacher was enraged.

"IMIKO!" She yelled at you and the class laughed. You were still trying to find out where you were with a stupid glazed look on your face when everyone looked back at you. And I mean everyone, Including Riku, Sora, and Kairi. Riku was smirking over at you and looked as if he'd burst out laughing at any moment.

"Having a Nightmare are we?" Jessica put that look on her face that spelled 'Haha, you're in trouble!' You glared, hoping to whipe that look off her pretty little face.

"Uhhhhmm.. no, I just realized the answer to number ten after thinking real hard." You lied innocently, and the class laughed once more. Your teacher glared at you.

"Your head was down on your desk." She stated matter-of-factly. You pouted in an innocent mannor.

"Yeah, I was lookin' at the words real close up so I could think harder." Once again, laughter. The bell rang. First period was over. Thank god. You stood up stoutly and rushed out the door without another word. You stopped a little ways down the hallway with a sigh. You shuddered, that dream was so... real. And sew Together the light? What did it mean by that? You were so confused. You watched Kairi, Riku, and Sora walk towards you, all with big ass smiles on their faces. It made you fell a little better, and you smiled at them back, standing in the same spot you had stopped in earlier to wait for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER TWO!

5. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Lol, it's ok. I get it. Rebecca pops into my head when I think of a new person. It's really great. I was just thinking REALLY hard!;)

6. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Hokay! *Tootles off to work on number three*

<333 Teehee! :bounce:

CHAPTER: Three.

Stupid Popular girls.

Riku stalked up to you and burst out laughing.

"Thinkin' real hard?" He said before he clutched his stomach from laughing so hard. " 'Sat all you could think of? Oh yeah, real original." He smiled over in Kairi and Sora's direction. They had just got here and were laughing as well. The once empty halls began to fill with students, and chatter filled the half silence. You rolled your eyes out of frustration and were just about to tell him off when Kairi piped up with her own little opinion.

"So were you asleep or were you really thinking real hard?" Kairi asked with that big dumb grin of hers. You were just about to open your mouth when Riku piped up once more.

"Ha! She was obviously asleep, since when has Imi ever 'Thought real hard' about ANYTHING?" That of course, caused all three of them to burst out into another episode of laughter. At least while they were laughing you could get your god damned say in.

"Hey! That's not nice! I do so! And, well, okay so I was sleeping. But you gotta hear me out! I had this really weird dream- first, there was this voice but it wasn't really a voice it was sort of silent but not- it's really hard to explain, alright? So don't give me that look Riku! Anyways, then there were these three pedestals then it shattered and I was falling and then I landed and then these black things showed up and holy crap I'm so kick ass I beat them all but that's not the point. After that I got sucked into darkness and then I was back and then a whole buncha other things happened and I was on the island and off again and then my shadow turned into this crazy ass monster and attacked me! I kicked it's ass and then this voice is all you're the chose one and crap like that and I got sucked into darkness again and that's when I woke up!" You gasped for air. You hadn't taken a single breath during that entire speech, and since you had talked really fast and constantly without pausing, you were just a little bit winded. Sora, Riku and Kairi all looked at each other before Riku burst out laughing again. Once you caught your breath a bit, you just managed to choke out what you needed to say.

"Wh-whats so funny??" You Gasped and waved your arms up and down like a chicken trying to fly. Riku could just barely pause himself from laughing before he could respond properly.

"YOU? A-A CH-CHOSEN ONE?" Now he was having one hell of a time by himself, and thats when Both Sora and Kairi started to giggle as well.

"It's not funny!" You squeaked out as loud as you could, and just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, along came the Black haired nasty, Jessica.

"Of course it isn't." She said coolly and Riku managed to control himself enough to turn his laughter into a fit of giggles. You saw Jessica's Possy watching her admiringly from a safe distance. She walked up to you and flicked her hair as she walked past Riku, making it hit his neck softly. You tried to hide the gag reflex, but your stomach still made the convulsing movement, which landed you a quick glare from Jessica. "Nice one, Roan." Jessica never called you by your first name. You glared daggers into her head and imagined it exploding, and giggled a little out loud. She turned so fast you got a mouthful of hair.

"PLEH! EWWWY!" You squeaked and waved your arms some more. Jessica ignored you and walked over to Riku, hips swaying like mad. What the hell? You pouted as you watched her stop, deadly close to Riku and he watched her curiously. She was a little shorter then him, probably the same height as Sora.

"Riku, would you like to walk with me to the next class?" She asked in that sugary sweet voice of hers. You rolled your eyes. If he tried to say no, she always insisted and then forced him to do her bidding. You let out a great sigh as Riku shrugged a bit in half defeat.

"Fine. Whatever." He replied and she looked over joyed.

"Great!" She yelled and turned around attaching her arm with his. "Shall we?" She asked and he shrugged his response, with a slight frown placed on his usually sarcastic features. Jessica gave you a triumphant look as both he and her passed, you just barely made it out of the way in time. You crossed your arms and pouted, complaining openly to Sora and Kairi as you both took up a safe distance behind the two.

"Lordy, I hate her so much!" You growled and let out a large sigh-pout like thing with your eyes narrowed and your eyebrows arched. You look like a three year old who just got her favorite toy taken away from her. You walked with a little bit of a stomp.

"Awe, cheer up Imiko. Riku'll come on sometime." Sora said with a smile on his face while putting both hands behind his head. You watched him walking beside you, and got curious as to what exactly it was that he meant.

"What'dya mean by that, Sora?" You asked lightly, and Kairi came up on your other side, laughing like crazy.

"Well, of course Sora means YOU and Riku, what else would he mean?" Kairi said and you stopped in your tracks.

"AM NOT!" You yelled, which didn't make much sense all together but you couldn't think of anything else right now. You shut your eyes tight and covered your now beat red face with your hands. "Shud'up!" You squeaked and walked a little faster and uncovering your face in hopes that the redness will go away soon. Both Kairi and Sora laughed.

"Oh, come on Ims," Sora started, " You're always trying to get Kairi and me set up, well what about you and-" You interrupted him.

"THAT'S ENOUGH OUTTA YOU MISTER!" You stomped forwards and turned the corner, stalking towards your next class with Mr. Dumalyn (Who's actually pretty hot, but that's besides the point.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((FF-End of the day. After School.))

You sighed and waited for everyone at the Usual place, the tree in the front of the school yard. You never use your locker, you just shove everything into your bag. You really should organize that some day... Your thoughts trailed off to that weird dream. Sew together the light? Something about Hearts... Man, you were so confused. And those gloves. They were pretty cool- and wasn't it all a little too detailed to be a normal dream? Whilst you were leaning against the tree, eyes closed and deep in thought, a familiar voice floated into your head.

"Imi... earth to Imi!!!!I'm going to burn your bag if you don't-"

"HUH????" You snapped out of your self and snatched your bag from a grinning Riku's hands. "Gimme that back you freakin tard!" You said playfully, and Sora and Kairi giggled a bit.

"Sleeping again?" Riku demanded with an attempted serious look on his face. It didn't quite work out, and it only ended up making you laugh. Riku smiled and started to walk away.

"Hey, where you goin?" You called towards him he just lifted up a hand and did sort of a wave thing.

"Peacin' out before the Fan Girls get here." He replied by yelling back, you laughed and ran towards him, Kairi and Sora hot in pursuit.

"Hey," Kairi started, "Why don't we all go to the Island tonight? We only have like, six more days of school left anyways, It's not like were going to get any Homework. Maybe that's why Mrs. Gibbson gave us that test today- By the Way, Imiko, how'd you do on it?" She finished and turned over to you. You blushed a little and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Well, lets see, I read number one- well, half of it anyways- and I read the first four words in number two... that's about it." You smiled and everyone laughed as you all walked off the school yard. "And Yeah, I like the Idea. Let's go out to the Island today!" You said happily, Sora looked unsure.

"What about your mum and dad?" He asked a little wary. You smiled and gave your reply.

"Oh, they wont care as long as I'm back before Dark." You said bubbly. Sora smiled and nodded.

"Right! Then let's go!" He said and stopped in his tracks."Last one there has to clean out the moss from my boat!" Sora yelled suddenly and started to run.

"Hey! No fair!" Kairi yelled and ran after him, Riku laughed and said,

"Fine by me! Hurry up, Ims!" And he ran on. You smiled and ran after them. You were going to be last, again. You tried not to laugh while running, because after years of hanging around with these guys, you've gained enough experience to know that doesn't exactly work out so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as you thought, you had gotten there last. You had argued with Sora and demanded that he clean it himself, since he had been neglecting to do it for months now. Jeeze. You had argued with him all the way over to the Paopu tree. All four of you sat there, staring at the Sun set. It was really pretty. Of course you, Sora and Kairi were sitting on the actual tree, whilst Riku just kind of did the weird Lean against it thing. He had his eyes closed, and seemed to be deep in thought.

"Somehtin' wrong, Riku?" You asked happily. Riku sighed for a moment then uncrossed his arms and opened his eyes.

"I was just thinking..." He said and trailed off, looking into the Sun set. The Red-orange glow made his Silver hair glow a reddish sort of color, and his Silver blue eyes sparkled as the wind gently caressed his hair.

"Yeah? 'Bout what?" Sora asked, looking curiously over at Riku. Riku looked over at you, Sora, and Kairi before lifting his hand in a Dismissive like gesture.

"Nah, it's stupid." He said flatly. "You guy's wouldn't believe me any ways." It was Kairi who spoke this time, her Short red hair even more red in the setting suns light, her skin glowing softly.

"Awe, C'mon. I'm sure we wont laugh at you!" Riku sighed.

"Well... I was just thinking.... maybe... there are other worlds out there. With different people, and different cultures. You know, just more then this and..." He paused and you let out a grunt to show for him to continue. "well, maybe, I was just wondering.. why were we put on this Island? What's our purpose for being here? You know, If there are other worlds out there, I want to see them." He finished matter-of-factly.

You blinked away your surprise, and wonder soon filled you. "Like, what kind of other worlds?" You asked curiously.

"I don't know. And we'll never know, not with us being stuck on these Islands for the rest of our Miserable Lives." He said with a hint of malice in his voice.

"So what do we do?" You asked.

"See, what I was thinking," He continued, " Is that during the summer we could build a Raft. And then we could go search for other worlds on it!" He replied with a wild glint in his eyes.

"How far do you think we can get on a raft?" You asked once more.

"Who knows? Guess we'll have to try and find out now, wont we?" He said. Sora smiled and jumped down off his spot on the tree.

"Yeah! Lets do it!" He said excitedly, and Kairi nodded her head in agreement.

"So too other worlds?" Riku looked back at everyone with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, too other worlds." You said happily and stared once more at the fading sunset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER THREE! Sorry about the Shortness.

7. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Wow, that's so good. I would have puked ON Jessica just so she can get away from him!!!!!!

8. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

<3 And the Excitement builds! Here's a Sneak Preview into Chapter four!

"Awe, c'mon guys, lighten up. Can't we just talk about this?" You said hastily, backing up into the Dead end of the Alley. Man, were you in a damn good position now. Jessica smirked. She had three over sized thugs behind her, and her arms were crossed.

"No, I think I've already tried to talk to you about this multiple times. It's either you stay the Hell away from Riku, or you get Shitfaced." You glared deeply over at her, and then laughed, giving her a cocky little grin.

"Sorry, He and I already made plans for the Sumer about- ehh, four days ago now? You're too late. And I ain't plannin' on breaking those plans up anytime soon, you see, they're kind of Important." You gave her a dismissive hand gesture and now it was her turn to laugh. Her beady eyes shone melevolently in the dank street light from behind her. You could just barely see the moon comming over head. Damn. You were going to get in so much trouble when you got home!

"Fine then. Have it your way." She took a few steps back until she was level with the three thugs. "Boy's, do what I paid you for. And don't screw it up." You twitched with anxiety as you watched them laugh and crack their knuckles as they walked forwards. The tallest one got all up in your face and you just glared straight back. He lifted up his fist, and so did the others. You watched with horror as they came crashing down on you. You braced for Impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gaspeth!*

9. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

This is going well, I like the text and how you typed it all in long form. I love reading long stuff. It does bring out giggles and snickers from me, showing on how it's written in a good funny form. Keep up the good work.

10. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

CHAPTER FOUR:

And the Hatred grows.

You slammed your head against the desk with an extremely loud groan which gained you some glares from a few people. Writing the Pre-test was Murder! You let your head rest on the desk for a few moments, then decided you'd better get to work on it. You grumbled heatedly underneath your breath as you gazed at question fifty two.

53.) 3T x 4n -(-6Y+ 9H) =

Your eye twitched in an annoyed fashion. Awe, who needs Math to be an artist anyways? Still, you needed at least fifty percent so you can get into the next grade... continuing to grumble, you concentrated extremely hard, and then decided that you liked the number Seventy Two. And since you liked the number, it was obviously the answer to that question. And maybe the next five questions was well. Hell, who knows? Maybe all the answers are Seventy Two. Nah, better not risk it. You continued with a sigh, and decided to play the 'Answer-random-letters-on-the-test-and-make-a-picture' Game. You squinted at your answer sheet and tried to play connect the dots... hey, it looks like the top of an ear and.... a head! Hmmm... You continued to make it, marking multiple answers twice with your tongue sticking out the side of your mouth. You eyes were screwed up with concentration. Just as the final bell of the day rang, you had finished your picture. You put down your pen and leaned back to examine your Handy work.It was a... cat, no, wait, those were hooves, and the tail was too small to be a horses... you had made a DONKEY! You giggled with utter happiness. You didn't much care for donkeys, but then again they were funny little things. You hadn't noticed the class beginning to file out, only until Riku's sarcastic voice breached your satisfied conscious.

"Hey! Imi! Man, where do you go girl? It's almost like you're in another world all up in your mind. Anyways, you're supposed to put that on Mr. Dumalyn's desk. How'd you do on it?" He asked and you quickly shoved your hands on top of your beautiful art work. Sora and Kairi walked up to your desk as well, Sora with a pissed off look on his usual bubbly features.

"Stupid test..." He continued to grumble under his breath and Kairi piped up playfully.

"Well, if you only would have studied for it, you wouldn't have failed you lazy bum!" She said hyperly and Sora groaned openly.

"Yeah, who the hell studies for a freakin' Pre-test?" He inquired. You chuckled softly and returned your gaze to Riku.

"I am not in my own little world- okay, scratch that. I am sometimes.And JUST to let you know, I worked REALLY HARD on this... okay, scratch that." You said with a sly smirk. Riku rolled his eyes.

"You avoided the 'How'd you do?' Question there, Ims." He said in a final tone as he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow over towards you.

"I worked real- okay, well...ummm.." You trailed off and Riku laughed.

"Out with it woman!" He said louder then intended, and you laughed and lifted up your paper, showing him what you'd made.

"I MADE A DONKEY!" Little hearts bounced all around you in the background, while Everyone, Sora, Riku, and Kairi, all sweat dropped. Riku burst out laughing and took the paper from you, and placed it on your teachers desk. You stood up, pouting as you walked out the door.

"You don't have to be so mean! I thought it was a really nice picture." You said in a childish voice. Riku stopped laughing, but there was deep amusement embedded in his voice.

"Oh, yes, it was a positively BEAUTIFUL Picture, Ims, But that doesn't mean you passed the test." You pouted even more, sticking your lower lip pout even more.

"Betcha five Munny I get more then Ninety percent on the test!" You said in an ecstatic voice. Riku smirked and looked back at you as all four of you walked towards your lockers.

"You're on. Free five bucks for me then, eh?" He said which only made you puff out your cheeks in anger.

You waited patiently for everyone to get their stuff, and sighed as you stared out the windows. Two more days of school left. It's been four days since you four had made the plans to go visit other worlds on a raft. How far would they get? Man, it was like a vast ocean out there. You were curious though, and excited all the more. You were thinking about the vast outreaches of space- when all of a sudden you got the Hamster Dance stuck in your head. You giggled. These things randomly happened to you, you would be thinking about something important, and then something completely random pops into your head. You started to hum, and once no one was paying attention to you, you started to sing along with it.

"But-da di di di Ba doh doh, di ba di di doh!" You started to do the Head- bobbin thing and Riku, Sora and Kairi all gave you those kind of 'What the ****' Looks, before laughing extremely hard.

"Wh-what are you on child?" Riku demanded to know before he continued laughing. You waved your arms up and down, once again, like a chicken trying to fly.

"It wasn't me I SWEAR! The Hamsters made me do it! Their just so damn cute and fluffy!!!" That, of course, only made them laugh even harder. You pouted once more, and fallowed them out of the school and into the front court Yard.

"Alright, so, we all know the plan for this summer?" Riku asked suddenly, and you nodded. They would toil away at making this Raft, and travel away on it sooner or later, or at least that was the plan anyways.

"Hey, Imiko, Riku, Sora and I are going to go down to the Island again today. You want to come?" Kairi asked quietly, and you shook your head.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna start studying. Lord knows I need it." You said with a pained voice. If only you had known what was about to enfold around you, you would have said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat at the Ice cream shop, only a few hours after to had parted from them with a heavy heart. You might as well get some brain food before you study, am I right? Anyways, you were just finishing of your sixth bowl,(Yes, you do have an obsession with Ice cream) When suddenly Someone sat in the chair straight across from you. You look across the round table too see only the Black haired Nasty. Jessica. You chocked on your Ice cream and Jessica laughed.

"Nice one, Roan." She said with a Smirk on her face. You glowered back at her.

"Whadya Want?" You said in between mouthfuls of Tiger Ice Cream. She grimaced at the sight of you.

"Oh, how attractive. Well, actually, I wish I could say that I only stopped by to mention how horrid you looked today, but lets face it, I'm sure you already know that and so does everyone else. But that's not the point. The real reason why I'm here is rather Important. So keep your trap closed and listen up, I'm only going to say this once." She finished and you glared hatefully at that comment. Oh well, when you figured you were allowed to talk again, you would get her back. Until then you just continued to shove Fork Fulls of Ice Cream down your throat.You hated eating with spoons, and didn't know why, you just couldn't do it.

"Right then, as I was saying, you seem to be a little too...... close with Riku. And How many times have I warned you to stay away from him? Just to let you know, I'm not going to take much more of your crap. You and I have a score to settle, and I think we all know who Riku likes the best and it sure as hell aint you." She paused and you laughing inside your head. 'Are you Kidding me? He freakin hates you!' You thought with a highly amused expression on your face. This didn't seem to please her one bit. "As I was saying, this is your last warning before I snap. And you wouldn't want that, now would you? See, cause I know people. And It just so happens that for a price, they'll do what ever I want them too. And I know for a fact that you're not strong enough to protect yourself from them. You get what I'm saying? So, Final warning, stay away from him, or else." She finished with hatred in her voice, and before you could say anything, she stood up and walked away with such a forceful air it seemed as though she had bricks tied to her feet.

Haha, she looked funny. You burst out laughing and finished off your Ice cream. You still had some time before the sun set, so you decided to go to the park. At the time, you thought nothing of her threat. She always threatened to do stuff like that and never went through with it. What makes her think she'll do it know? You giggled as you slowly made your way to the park. You usually like to sit under the shade of the trees surrounding the park and day dream. It was your favorite Pass time. You found your favorite Oak tree and sat underneath it, gazing up at the Sky in a dreamy like manner. You dozed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you re-opened your eyes you saw that, to your dismay, the sun was almost setting. "Crap!" You yelled and shot yourself up right. The world suddenly turned your vision black and Tunnel like. You briskly brought up your right hand and grabbed your head. "Whoa, dizzy spell... I got up to fast." You complained and once it subsided, you gasped at the time once more, and decided to take a short cut home this time. You ran through the alley closest to the park. It was getting dark, and shadows were long casted. You continued to run, only to see four figures standing at the end of the Alley. That's weird, no ones usually out back here at this time of night. You shook the though from your mind. It wasn't before long that you saw who it was... and you were even more shocked. So much so that you skid to a stop. Jessica was standing in front of three dangerous looking guys. One with deep chestnut brown hair and an overly pudgy face. One was bald and extremely ugly, and the last was was bulky with a well toned face and mustache. They seemed older then even her mom and Dad. But why were they hanging around with Jessica?

You eyed them suspiciously as you continued to walk, and that's when Jessica turned her head and said something to them, they all nodded and started to walk forwards. You shortly wondered what she had said, until you saw them speeding up. And faster, and faster... Until they broke into a run... straight for you! Alarmed, you turned swiftly and broke into a fast run in the opposite direction. What were you gonna do? Down the bend, around another turn, through another alley, You just couldn't seem to shake them off, so you continued to run through the Vast town. It seemed like you had been running for hours, and perhaps you had, because it had gotten dark and your breaths were short and labored, your legs burning like hell. Finally you took a quick right and skidded to a stop. You were trapped. It was a dead end. You turned to face the Three who were breathing harshly as well, and You saw Jessica walk past the three of them with an evil Glint in her eyes.

"Awe, c'mon guys, lighten up. Can't we just talk about this?" You said hastily, backing up into the Dead end of the Alley. Man, were you in a damn good position now. Jessica smirked. She had the three over sized thugs behind her, and her arms were crossed.

"No, I think I've already tried to talk to you about this multiple times. It's either you stay the Hell away from Riku, or you get Shitfaced." You glared deeply over at her, and then laughed, giving her a cocky little grin.

"Sorry, He and I already made plans for the Sumer about- ehh, four days ago now? You're too late. And I ain't plannin' on breaking those plans up anytime soon, you see, they're kind of Important." You gave her a dismissive hand gesture and now it was her turn to laugh. Her beady eyes shone malevolently in the dank street light from behind her. You could just barely see the moon coming over head. Damn. You were going to get in so much trouble when you got home!

"Fine then. Have it your way." She took a few steps back until she was level with the three thugs. "Boy's, do what I paid you for. And don't screw it up." You twitched with anxiety as you watched them laugh and crack their knuckles as they walked forwards. The tallest one got all up in your face and you just glared straight back. He lifted up his fist, and so did the others. You watched with horror as they came crashing down on you. You braced for Impact, but never felt it. You opened your tightly shut eyes slowly, only to see that he had stopped, and so had the others. They were completely still, as if Time itself had stopped. Then, you heard that voice again.

"Defend yourself." Was all it said, and there was the sudden flashing of light as the gloves replaced themselves on your hands. 'No way, I thought that was just a Dream! So... it was... real? No way, This can't be-' but your thoughts were interrupted as they started to move again, and you had to move quickly to block their attacks. The one in front of you was blocked by your right, and the one on your left was blocked by your left hand. You sharply lifted up your right foot and slammed it into the third, chubby faced one and sent him flying. You watched as the others showed naught but shock on their pathetic faces. Great, so it has begun. You flew both your hands out, knocking theirs aside and flattened your palm and brought it up to the one guy, the bald ones chin and slammed it hard. You heard him bite through his own tongue as blood splattered your hand. You fisted your left hand and used an upper cut maneuver to get the guy in the stomach. You hadn't notice the Bald guy get up and get got you in the face. You kicked out at him and got him in the crotch.

"HA!" You yelled before getting kicked in the stomach. You coughed and doubled over, blood spattering on the cement. Kay, now you were pissed. You brought your leg straight up and kicked him under the chin, again, and this time he stayed down, obviously stunned, then you grabbed the one guy with the Brown hair with your right hand on his collar and your left on his stomach, you moved to the side and picked him up, throwing him at the other Bulky guy. They collided with a great 'Thud' noise, and slammed into the wall with an ugly crunching noise. You found your chance. You bolted while they were all down. Exhaustion seeped into your very bones as you ran, and your breathing hadn't gotten much better either. You turned a few bends and found yourself at the park. You flew into the forest at a record speed and found an over turned tree with it's roots still partly in the ground. You crawled under that, and lay half way in, and half way out, breathing heavily. Your body burned. Your stomach hurt more then anything, and your right side of your jaw inflamed with agitation. You hurt all over. Slowly, your vision started to dissipate as exhaustion over took your body, and you felt a wave of sleep wash over your injured body. You had to get up, you had to get home.. but you couldn't move. And the ground was soft, cool and comfortable... you struggled to stay awake, but in the end the massive entity that was sleep claimed your body and mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER FOUR! Sorry about the shortness, I wanted to leave it with a Cliff hanger and I'm sure the amount of rising action in it kind of out weighs the shortness, sorry anyways! <3

11. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Now, onto chapter five!​

Chapter Five
    I hate hospitals.

Pain. That's all you seemed to feel. It was strange, this world you were in. You were disoriented, confused, in pain and could not for the life of you recall where you were. Breathing hurt. Your eyes felt unnervingly heavy. What happened last night? You tried to open your eyes, but couldn't. And you being the intelligent woman you are, tried to sit up. Uh-oh, bad idea. Immediately your head swam,and you felt a wave of nauseating pain come from your clenched stomach muscles. You allowed yourself to fall back down, which didn't help much either, seeing as you were laying on something hard and uncomfortable. You tried to shift your body to stop what ever it was that was poking into your back. Why were you so uncomfortable? That's when you remembered, the fight. Jessica. The park. Alarm slowly rose its way back up into your stomach. What time was it? Oh, you were so dead! You clenched your jaw tightly and attempted to roll over. You are and legs felt heavy, whilst the rest of you felt pain. Especially your stomach.

Surprisingly, you managed with much effort, to roll over onto your stomach. Uahg. The weight on your stomach was overwhelming you with pain. You bit down hard though and attempted to bare it. You tried to open your eyes again, this time with what little strength you had left. They fluttered open slightly, and all you saw, was this blinding amount of light and green. You shut them again, fighting back another wave of nausea. You couldn't help it. You collapsed, officially out of strength. You let out a small scream of pain as you landed on your stomach. Then, suddenly, just as you thought you were going to pass out again. You heard familiar voices in the distance.

"Huh? Hey, guys, did you hear that? Sound like someones hurt! Lets go check it-"

Black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((FF-some time, where ever you know are.))

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep. Over and over again. The faint sound of ticking, and the repetitive beeping was all you could hear. You were half awake, half asleep. And the beeping was beginning to piss you off. Angry and disoriented, you shifted. You weren't in the park anymore, that's for sure. The ground you were on was now comfortable and pleasantly cool. As you started to wake up more, you felt your senses coming back. The pain had dulled to a faint throbbing, your body feeling relaxed. You wondered where you were..then the beeping really kicked in. A hospital! Oh hell. Great. Your most favorite place in the entire world. Oh how LOVELY. You breathed in the smell of hospital deeply. Yuck. You felt groggy. Most likely from the pain killers. You body felt tingly all over. You swallowed. Your mouth was so dry. This time, you didn't even try to get up. You knew the pain it would cause. All of a sudden, you heard the door open, and then voices.

"-Found her under a tree. Passed out. We don't know who attacked her, but what we do know is that she ruptured some of her external stomach muscles, and quite nearly broke her jaw."

"And how much is this going to cost again?" You almost jumped with surprise, your fathers angry whisper came from your left. You heard you mother give her usual angry hiss that demanded silence.

"And? How is she? Will She be okay?" Your mothers sweet, worried voice came from behind you. You almost threw up in your mouth a little. She could put on quite a show if she wanted too.

"If it all heals well, yes. She should be fine." Your doctor had a cool, male voice to him. Kind of attractive, and even a little seductive. Weird.... doctors weren't supposed to sound hot. You dismissed the thought, though, after hearing your father speak again.

"How long will she be in here? We don't have much mu- erm, Time, you see. We were planning something for the summer. I hope you know who did this too her, maybe you can get them to pay for-" You mother interrupted before he could make it any worse.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Koaru. For all your help." She said in a voice that sounded like she was going to cry. Ha, fat chance. She could win a damn award with that ****. You could hear the sympathy in the doctors voice.. and something else too. What was it? You couldn't tell.

"Now, now, don't cry, Mrs. Naru. She'll be fine. And you should really be thanking the boy who brought her in. Ah, what was his name again...? Ah, right, Riku. He was quite concerned, and even more so angry. Well, I'm off too tell her friends the news. You can have ten minutes with her, then I'm afraid you'll have to leave. She needs to rest, you know." His voice had become more distant. Alarm rose in your stomach... your parents. In the same room with you. Together. You heard footsteps and then something shut...silence. Uh-oh.

"That little ***** is costing us a fortune!" You finally heard your father announce in an angry whisper. Oh great.

"I know. First she so damn demanding and wants her own room, and now this! I've had it with her. We let her live in our own damn house and this is what we get?" She sounded even more pissed then your dad was over the munny.

"...I say we let her live with us for a day or two more, then kick her out. She'll live with that Rika boy, that ****." You heard her hiss. Oh great. This was bad. First, they think you're demanding! Living with them? HA! Living there was a hell hole! 'If that's living, I might as well be dead.' You hissed angrily in your mind. You heard them walk out, slamming the door behind them. Yeah, like they were even going to stay for more then a minute, let alone ten! You fumed silently inside your mind. Hey, there was room in the Tree house at the Island, was there not? Oh, and his name is RIKU! Not RIKA! Rika is a freakin girls name, you- UGH! You felt anger grow inside your stomach. That's when you heard the door open, and someone else come in. No, there were lots of them. It was quiet, until you heard this huge CRASH!!!Then....

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" Sora's familiar voice popped up. You heard Kairi's laughter.

"Sora, you idiot!" She said, and you heard her laughing at him.

"Quiet you two, you'll wake her." Came Riku's voice. It sounded strained and wary. She giggled, and then cringed from the pain.

"T-Too late." You managed to get out. "Water...." And you licked your lips. They were cracked and painful.

"WHOA! Sorry! Water, okay there's a-OW! What was that for?????!!?" Sora voice came once more, it sounded like he was hit.

"For being stupid. There was a water jug outside the room, I got some before I came in, baka." You tried not to laugh at Sora's stupidity, but failed and only ended up hurting yourself more. You groaned from the pain, and you felt someone come up beside you, carefully lifting your head a bit.

"Say aaa..." You giggled. They have to stop doing that. You opened your mouth once more, and oh heaven, oh joy! Cold, sweet water poured into your mouth and drenched your once dry lips. You drank greedily until he pulled away from you, gently placing your head back onto the bed. You let out a soft sound of protest.

"Sorry...No more." He said, and you could tell he was smiling. Suddenly, you got this, strange, feeling... like someone else was in the room.. besides those three. This feeling.. it irked you. You shifted uncomfortably in your bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!<3 Hope you likey!​

sorry about the shortness! >,<​

12. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

IT WAS GOOD!!! It has been FOREVER *I love the sandlot!* sense I read your writing. No I thought Kairi was watering me, but was it Riku?

13. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

^^ Yup! It was Riku. X3 (Plots evil plots)

You should be wondering more about the DOCTOR guy though... DO I SMELL AN AWESOME PLOTLINE????? xD

14. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

ん?*Ish Confused* Alright, onto the next chapter!

Chapter Six;

The Odd Feeling

"H-Hey..Guys?" You sputtered out after a while of uncertainty.

"...What is it, Ims?" You heard the Impatience in Riku's voice. You were almost positive about what he really wanted to talk about. You opened your mouth to reply, but right at that moment the feeling vanished into thin air. You sat there for a moment, your mouth still open, feeling more then a little wigged out. You shifted once more, the effects of the drugs wearing off slightly, you began to get more in tune with the things around you.

"Imiko? You okay?" Kairi's worried voice came from what seemed to be the foot of your bed. You took in a deep breath, and decided that it was nothing after all. You closed your mouth and smiled once more and attempted to open your eyes. They worked with you.. somewhat.

"Fine." You croaked.

"Need more water?" Sora asked, obviously eager to help. You managed to nod, and heard him exit the room as your eyes opened a crack. The white light was blinding. You whimpered and shut them immediately.

"Yeah, sure Ims. Real smart Idea." Riku piped up in a sarcastic tone. You giggled once more. Ow.

"S-shut it." You mumbled as you heard the door crash open.

"Got it!" Sora yelled. Your smile grew. Once more you felt the cool feeling of water down your throat. You sighed great fully, and for a moment it was silent. In the end it was Riku who broke the silence.

"So... you gonna tell us what happened or what?" He asked slyly. 'I KNEW It!' You thought sourly.

"Uhmmm...I don't remember." You replied, the Smile now vanishing from your lips, you bit your lower lip lightly. He wasn't buying it.

"Come on Ims. It's okay, I swear I wont beat them to a pulp... Just rip them limb from limb." He grumbled beside you and you couldn't help but laugh. That's when the pain hit. You heard your heart rate monitor go up, and the pain in you stomach got severe. You gasped and clutched the covers. What happened next was just so..pain filled, you lost count of the things happening around you. You remember your name being called, a door slamming, and then a sharp pain in your arm. That's when the Blackness hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(FF)

In the end, Riku ended up owing you five munny. You had gotten Ninety point five percent on your Math Pre-test. You lost marks where you had marked answers twice. You were, of course, overjoyed and yet extremely shocked at the same time. What the hell? You had guessed on the entire thing! You had been laughing for three whole days about it. And In those three whole days you had been packing what little you had. You refused to stay in that hell hole for any longer. In fact, it was exactly two days ago...

(Flash back.)

You were pissed, and you sure as hell weren't going to take this anymore from them. You stomped up the steps to your official former home. You thrust out your right hand and viciously turned the handle, whipping open the door. You stalked into the Living room, where your mother was currently reading through the mail, and your father was watching Poker on the T.V.

"Ah, so the little Bi-" You mother started, but you interrupted her before she could even finish her sentence.

"I'm leaving." You announced as you came to an abrupt stop in front of the television. Your fathers head shot up instantly.

"SERIOUSLY??" He sounded so hopeful that it pissed you off even more.

"Yeah, seriously." You hissed through clenched teeth.

"I knew it. Your such a-" Once again, interrupted.

"Shut your mouth. You have no Idea, if you hated kids so much, well, then why the hell did you become foster parents???"You demanded, shooting dagger like glares at both of them. Your mother sent you a look that was equally nasty.

"Because. It was all your fathers Idea- I can't Believe I actually agreed to it, but we were in debt; so we couldn't afford to do anything else-"

"We did it for the Monthly Check. So, Are you gonna leave or what?" He demanded. You were....Well, not shocked, but...Frustrated. So. It was for the Munny. Huh. No kidding.

"Yeah, I am. The doctors calling in three days. I could pack my stuff in half an hour, but then they'll suspect somethings wrong if they call and I'm not here." You turned and angrily stalked down to your ex-room and slammed the door with enough force to make your stomach hurt a little. You had been stuck in that stupid hospital for three weeks...

(End of Flash Back.)

And here you were. In your room, sitting on that old, broken down mattress with your knees up to your chest and you head in between them. Sora...no. Kairi maybe...? Nah, You didn't want to bug her.. You wanted to live with Riku...Maybe you could like, scare the crap outta him when he slept or something.. But no. It would never.. You sighed. Looks like that was your only choice. You stood up. The doctor had called about ten minutes ago, you had told your parents that you were doing some last minute cleaning. You had made your decision.

You picked up your Shoulder bag that held all your things, and grabbed your suit case that you used to carry various vital things for your survival. It was so full, you had a hard time closing it. Took you half an hour, actually. Last night you had snuck up into the kitchen, grabbed what ever you could that you knew they wouldn't notice was gone, and grabbed some extra blankets from the Closet upstairs. You grabbed about as Much Munny from your Fathers secret stash as you could, not really caring anymore. You trudged your stuff up stairs and headed for the door.

"Bye." You yelled towards the living room. No answer. You smirked and shook your head. Typical. Well, at least you now have the freedom of living on your own. You opened the door and stalked out. The moon shone brightly, it was Nine O'clock at night. You smiled at the moon, suddenly happier then you have been in a really long time. FREEDOM! You burst out laughing like a maniac as you ran towards the shoreline. You stuff slowed you down, but that didn't effect your happiness. You stomach began to hurt a little, but you didn't care. The happiness swelling from the pit of your stomach over ran the pain. It wasn't long before you reached your destination.

You threw your stuff into your boat then threw yourself to the ground and lay on your back, heaving heavily. Your face was beginning to hurt from all your smiling. You closed your eyes and let the soft, cool breeze run over your body. Your hair blew slightly and your heart began to slow. It felt like forever since you had lay down. You wanted to stay there. Forever. But then you remembered; your promise to Riku. You opened your eyes. It was summer now, and they had probably started on the raft without you. This wouldn't come as a surprise. You stood up rather shakily and walked over to your boat. You untied it contentedly and stared over at the ocean. The water was calm. You smiled. Stepping into your boat, you lifted up your paddle and began to row.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lay the blanket down on top of the Blow Up mattress and stood up straight once more. Your back hurt, and you were tired as hell, but you were done. It was cramped and cold, but as soon as you got the fire started you would be warmer, and be able to make yourself something to eat. Okay. This would work. Once you had reached the Island, you had searched the area. There were a couple of possibilities, but if Sora and Riku were to do a Bit of exploring, they would find out that you now lived on your own. But, then again, you found a place that had been utterly perfect.

You had seen a huge boulder sitting in front of the cliff wall. Curiously, you had pushed it aside (After much grunting and groaning.) to reveal a small area.(Though to be honest, it was bigger then your old room.) You smiled and knew for a fact that this was the spot you were going to set up your new home. It had taken a bit, but now everything was set up and you had gone out too gather some Fire wood. It didn't take long, and soon you were frustrated and swearing at the stupid pile of wood for not starting. You flicked the lighter once more, and this time it didn't even spark.

"F***!" You yelled and flicked it as hard as you could. Fwoosh. It caught.

"HA! TAKE THAT SOCIETY!" You yelled in triumph and threw your arms into the air. Great, now it would get warmer and there would be light. You stood up and slowly pulled the boulder to covered the hole. You had done this multiple times to make sure you could get in and out with ease. You left the little crack there so you could grab onto it and pull it.

You smiled happily and turned around. There, in the center, was your fire. To the left of it was your bed, and to the right what ever else you had. All your stuff, cloths, and food on the dark corner so it wouldn't get warm. Except for the cookies. They were aloud to get warm. You took in a deep breath, and then remembered something; the smoke. You slammed your head with the palm of your hand. Turning to the Door, you pulled the boulder out a little bit...And... Wait. Who was that? There was someone outside your new home. You curiously opened it wider.....

CLIFFHANGER! <3

15. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Kay! So now that the new server thinger is up, I can finally write the next one. XD

16. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Next Chapter!!

=D

Chapter Seven;

The Strange man.​

You blinked lightly, not knowing what to think. There, standing in front of you, was a strange man. He was wearing an all black cloak. You could tell it was male; no boobs. You were curious, he stood about a foot away. In fact, if you stuck out your leg you could touch him.

"Uh, who are you?" You asked timidly, closing the bolder slightly, though the crack was still large enough for you to see him.

"We need you alive." His voice was deep and throaty. You cocked your head to the side, and expression of confusion now replacing the look of curiosity.

"What?" You said stupidly.

"A rough time is ahead. You must not die. We need you alive." And with that, the same strange, black shadows climbed up his body and engulfed him. You stood and stared in shock, rubbing your eyes. But no, he was gone. What's been going on lately? Everything is beginning to fall apart. And that strange dream...Those Gloves...that...monster. You thrust the rest of the bolder open and took in a deep breath of fresh, sea air.

"UHM." You said aloud, "It was the smoke. Yeah. That's it. The smoke got to my head...Heeheee...." You took in a few more deep breaths before closing it to an appropriate gap. It was getting late. Thank god school was over, and thank god that you didn't have to do the finals. You kept the marks you had, passing just barely. You faintly wondered how you were going to pay for school next year. Shaking your head viciously, you decide not to think about that. You were sure it was some time past midnight, and you needed sleep. You could sleep all day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(FF- A few days later.)

"-WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! YAY!" You sang, and just as you did, a hand came and smacked the back of your head lightly.

"THE HELL?" You yelled, dropping the piece of wood you were holding.

"Stop that. You know I hate Dora the Explorer." Riku's cool voice came across slightly annoyed. You pouted Childishly.

"B-but she's my IDOL!" You yelled back at him. Okay, not really, but you always did this to piss him off. You watched as he rolled his eyes and walked away, a slight smirk on his face. He was obviously planning some way of revenge. You sighed and continued to carry the Damn wood. Riku had been helping until Sora came and distracted him. They were having some sort of race or something. Kairi was judging. And you were left alone to work on the Raft. You grumbled underneath your breath as you decided you would get to name the raft since you worked so hard and they didn't. You giggled, the perfect name came to mind. 'Dora's Explorer.' Hell yeah.

You continued on your way and placed the Piece of wood onto the pile. Just as you did, you felt something extremely cold splash across your back. You whipped you head around and found you self staring into a laughing Riku and Sora. Riku was holding a bucket. Sora was holding his stomach.

"Y-you D*ck!" You shrieked and aimed a kick for Riku, but he dodged it just in time, dropping the bucket and running, laughing all the while. You shot after them.

"A-am I the only on actually WORKING? Oh-My-GOD! I'm going to get you guys!" You yelled, infuriated as you chased after the couple of Idiots, grabbing Rocks as you did and chucking them at Riku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(FF)

It's been two months since you moved out and began working on the Raft. yes, two months. And you still were not done. Why? Well, because Sora and Riku had taken out the Raft so many times for a test run JOYRIDE that they killed the first two Rafts they'd made. This was the Last one you were going to work on. Your patience with the Idiots was riding thin. You sighed and relaxed. You were forcing them to find what they needed now. Sadly, it looked like Sora was sleeping on the Shoreline. And it looked almost like he was having a bad dream. You shrugged it off, Kairi was headed over there to wake him up anyways. And besides, it was your turn to Relax. You weren't all that sure about where Riku was, but that wasn't really bothering you right now.

Taking in a deep breath you sighed. You were on top of the little Shacks roof. A suddenly pleasing thought came to mind. You remembered the other day when you had been to the Main Island for the first time in a couple of months. Once you went there, you immediately found your favourite Ice Cream Shop and sat down for a bite to eat. In fact, that's why you were there. Was to buy more supplies. The instant you sat down you heard a familiar laugh from the table behind you. You glanced back, and what you saw made you smile. Jessica. You jumped up at the instant. Her and her friends were pointing and laughing at you. They laughed harder when you stood up. Maybe they thought you were afraid? Nah, You'd prove them wrong. You stalked over to their table with a look of pure intent. They stopped smiling.

"Hey! Sup? Uhm, Jessica, I just wanted to thank you for that Positively POINTLESS attack on me. A, it did nothing. B, those guys you 'hired' were weak and easily beaten. c, YOU'RE A B*TCH." You said as you picked up her Ice cream and slammed it so hard into her nose you heard a loud, unpleasant Crack. Satisfied and before they could say anything, you had walked back to your table, payed the Tender and left.

You giggled at the memory. It was the best thing that happened to you in ages. (Besides moving out, and let's face it. That was a long time ago.) Sighing happily you glanced back over at Sora. He was now arguing with Kairi. You chuckled underneath your breath as you stared at the clouds. It wasn't before long you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking, no, running down the beach. There were the weird Shadow Monsters everywhere, and your Island was getting eaten up. You ran towards Sora and Riku. Riku was reaching for Sora, and Sora was yelling something. There was Blackness all around them. You tried to yell, but the words wouldn't come out of your mouth. All of a sudden the world around you was engulfed in black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Shrieked as you shot up. The sight you had awoken too was quite Possibly worse then your dream all together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    CLIFFHANGE! MWUHAHAHA!

Kay, sorry about the Shortness. XD

17. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

ALRIGHT! Here is the Preview for the Next Chapter!

"No..." You whispered. There was nothing else you could really do. You were engulfed in darkness, you body was tingling with numbness. How had this happened? More or less, WHY had this happened? Was everyone okay? What had happened to your Island? Sora, Riku? Kairi? You continued to float where you were, floating away into nothingness. You felt as light as air, but as heavy with worry and fear as an elephant. You felt yourself fading away into the blackness without any will power to stop it...

Comming out soon! =3

Either today or tomorrow. <3​

18. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Chapter Eight;

The end of the World.

Sora was lifting up your skirt with a stick and Riku had a Camera. The hadn't noticed that you had awakened, well, not until you screamed out in rage so loud that a flock of birds took flight.

"OH SH*T!" Sora yelled as you kicked up your leg towards the two, evidently snapping the stick in Mid air as Sora Dropped it.

"RUN!" Riku yelled, they were both laughing.

"GET BACK HERE! HOW DARE YOU!"You jumped swiftly up from your spot, and as you went on your way chasing them, You crushed the Camera with your foot. You were officially in a rage.

"You....YOU JERKS!" They were fast, but they didn't have as much practice at running as you did. You caught up with them easily and preceded to jump onto Riku's back. He tripped, but didn't fall over. You locked your arms around his neck and began to pull backwards.

"STUPID!" you yelled. Riku was laughing. LAUGHING!

"C-come on, IMS! It was just a joke! Calm down! It was all SORA'S idea!"

"WHAT?!?" Sora yelled from somewhere behind you. You immediately dropped Riku and jumped down from off his back, twisting around briskly.

"WHADDYA MEAN IT WAS ALL MY-" He never finished his sentence, for you had tackled him into the Water. "Blech!" He squeaked as he forced a mouthful of water out. "OKAY! Okayokayokayokay! I'm sorry! But it wasn't My Idea! I swear!" He yelled out quickly. You turned your body around, once again forcefully, and faced Riku with a Death Glare. He was giggling.

"OH-MY-GOD!" You yelled over at him. "APOLOGIZE!!" You demanded. Riku laughed and walked towards you, stopping only about an Inch away from your face.

"Yeah, sure. Okay. Sorry." He said, lifting a hand and flicking your nose lightly as he waled away. You blushed lightly without even realizing it.

"ARG! You are so INFURIATING!" You yelled and stomped back over to your sleeping spot, sitting down with a harsh thump. You picked up a piece of the Broken stick and began to hit the roof with it. It was then that you remembered your dream. Stopping abruptly, you felt Anger bubbling up inside your stomach. You clenched down on the stick, then lifted your arm and threw it into the Sea.

"WHATS GOING ON?" You yelled to yourself. Riku, Sora and Kairi were all on the other side. You were fine to yell at the air, really. Who was that guy? What was with those stupid gloves? Why were you experiencing these weird dreams? You suddenly felt the urge to vent.

"OKAY! Honestly, enough is enough! WEIRD GUY IN BLACK THINGER! Come OUT! Now! I'm tired of this, and only you seem to know whats going on! TELL ME DAMMIT!" You yelled, hoping that Wakka and the others were thinking you were still yelling at the Idiots. You just remembered that they were there. Sighing you lay yourself back down and got comfortable. You might as well just wait until Riku, Sora, and Kairi leave so that you could go to bed and think about some things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(FF)

After you had realized that you were practically yelling at yourself and the Riku, Sora and Kairi had all gone home, you left your comfortable position and trudged your way over to your House grudgingly. You had thrust the door open and climbed into bed. That was it. You were going to finally set sail tomorrow, and you needed sleep. Besides, your body wasn't working with you.

You flopped onto your Makeshift bed and lay back harshly, staring up at the dark, dank 'ceiling'. Thoughts swirled around in your brain, making it almost impossible to sleep. However, your body told your brain other wise. And it wasn't long before you were walking along the island again...

You were walking along the Shore line of the Island. Except something was wrong, the water wasn't moving. In fact, nothing was moving. it was as if Time was standing still. You looked around for your friends. There was nothing. No one. You were all alone. You opened your mouth to speak, and as you did, the ground beneath your feet began to crack. You stared down in shock as the crack branched off into multiple cracks. A strong light was emitting from the cracks in the ground. They spread over the water, the trees, everything. Until finally, everything was cracked. Except for you.

The light was so bright, you had to thrust your arms in front of your eyes to protect them. There was a sudden rush of wind and Light as your world fell away beneath your feet. You were suddenly floating above a beautiful pond, there were statues of a beautiful woman all around it, animals everywhere, it was all green, pink, and other colorful flowers. The soft sound of rushing water and Trickling came to ear. You turned around, and there was an enormous Waterfall.

"Home." A voice said. And then, all of a sudden, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke gasping for air. Sitting up straight, you thought you were hyper ventilating. It wasn't until you waited a few minutes to wake up that you realized the Rushing air wasn't you. It was coming from out side. Confused, you opened the door to your 'home' with much difficulty. What you saw almost made you want to gag. The world you once knew was being over run by those strange black things.

You ran for the entrance, and slammed through the doors, narrowly avoiding the black things. You watched in horror as the world was getting sucked up into a Giant whole of Darkness floating above the little island thing. There, standing on the Island thing, Was Riku and Sora. Your dream was coming true. You tried to yell, but the horrified lump in your throat prevented that for happening. You watched in horror as Riku stuck out his hand, and was sucked into Darkness. Tears formed in your eyes as you watched Sora Struggle to get free from its embrace. Just then, you ran forwards towards him.

A sudden burst of light came and You were just about to look up to see what had happened to Sora, the black things began to swarm you. You cried out as they pounced on you and began to attack. That's when you remembered the Gloves, and yelled amidst all the Commotion.

"GOD DAMMIT ANYTIME NOW!" And, FLASH. They were on your hands once more. You didn't have time to think about Sora now, all you had to think about now was killing these stupid things. You kicked out viciously, getting rid of the three in front of you. You began to throw punched and kick thrusts every where, because that's where they seemed to be. Everywhere. It took you a few minutes before you could finish. And as you did, you noticed that the world around you was getting sucked up, and it was getting smaller. And SMALLER! You gasped and ran for it. You didn't know where you were running really, you just were.

You realized in a minute that you were running towards the Black hole. Why? Why were you running towards it? You just felt the need too... like if you didn't, you'd get sucked up. You continued to run, the world behind you dissipating as you went along. You tripped, and in that instant, were surrounded by Darkness. It was sucking you up once more. You cried out in frustration as your arms flung out in every direction to stop it from devouring you. Too late, you were getting pulled down.

"No..." You whispered. There was nothing else you could really do. You were engulfed in darkness, your body was tingling with numbness. How had this happened? More or less, WHY had this happened? Was everyone okay? What had happened to your Island? Sora, Riku? Kairi? You continued to float where you were, floating away into nothingness. You felt as light as air, but as heavy with worry and fear as an elephant. You felt yourself fading away into the blackness without any will power to stop it...

You fell into this world. This world of nothingness. And then, you saw it. It was faint, but it was there. A light...You were falling towards it. you stretched out your hand as you fell closer and closer...it was your savior. You smiled and allowed a tear to roll down your cheek as you finally reached the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:CLIFFHANGER!
    You: NO! GET ON WITH IT!
    Me: O.o WHY? XD I am all powerf-
    You: *CLICK CLICK*
    Me: OKAY! Okay... Just put the Shot gun down.... 0.o
    You: >D *Pokes you with it* HURRY UP SLAVE!
    Me:....>.<;!!!OKAY! ;_;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You twitched lightly. Everything around you was damp, and you felt stiff and sore all over. It...smelled nice, where ever you were. Smelled like plants, flowers...water...You heard the sound of Rushing water. You were laying on top of your stomach, your arms just up by your head. You legs were in an awkward position. You used your arms to push yourself up weakly. You stared down at the floor. It was...stone? Yes! Maybe everything was just a dream! Your head flew upwards, and to your horror and disappointment, you were not in Kansas anymore. Just in front of you lay a Waterfall. And you were... behind the Water fall? You sat up and re positioned yourself onto your but. Turning around, you looked for a place to escape from. Nope, nothing. The back was a well polished Stone Cave. Perfectly round. How strange. You sighed and stood up, walking feebly over to the water fall. It wasn't as loud as a water fall should be.

"Hello...?" You called out, and reached out for the water. You were shocked as the water began to split, moving to the side like a curtain opening.

"What the-" The Light was bright, and you had to cover you eyes with your hand. It took a few moments before you realized there were gasps of surprise coming from all around you. You lowered your hand, and stared Awestruck at the Pond you had dreamed about. Except, there were people standing all around it, and it looked as if they had been praying moments before. They were dressed like some sort of...Monk? The one on the farthest end yelled something to the others, and they all fell silent.

'Home.' The word came into your mind once more as your eyes widened.

The eldest one, closest to you took a step forwards and announced,

"The Seamstress has Returned!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

REAL CLIFF HANGER! >D

19. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

DUN DUN DUN!!!! How does this fit into KH now? Oh, nothing to worry about right now.

20. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Why yes it does. >D Don't worry. There's a reason as to WHY it's called the Seamstress of Hearts =D​