Birth by Sleep Famitsu Scans

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by daxma, Nov 28, 2009.

1. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

2. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Those are actually screenshots, not scans. Still, they are in excellent quality.

3. key dragon One with the keyblade

So how the heck did Zexion become so big?

4. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

BABY ZEXION!!!!!!! Man, now I actually want this game...

5. knightofhearts Moogle Assistant

wow

wow....so the events are still after ansem experiments. or xehonort appearance.
    may explain who he is. dont wanna think about til i get the game. lol

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Well by the looks of the pics Ienzo was actually Even's apprentice not Ansems which means that Evens might've been more of a character than people thought.

7. benyboywantkhcodes Traverse Town Homebody

Well we know the reason why Zexion is a kid. He is the youngest organization member of them all, and he was a kid in BBS. So, over the course of years and in the organization, he got older. He probably was like 20 or something in KH2.

8. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

For the record Birth by sleep is 10 years before KH1. From this Xehanort is born and joins Ansem the Wise. He along with the other apprentices goes and creates the heartless. They all together enter the heart of Hollow Bastion and become heartless and their nobodies are born. As stated by Leon in KH1, Maleficent then took over Hollow Bastion 9 years before KH1. That would mean the Izeno we see in BBS would only have one year to grow that taller. That could be possible with puberty but that still would take time. Also nobodies are unable to age and remain at the same age they were when they turned into heartless.
    So Izeno should look basically exactly like Zexion if the story we've had for so long is correct. But you're right, he does look 20. Deepening the mystery of Izeno's look.

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Hmm....the replica program!!!! I think that Even started the replica program here and not just in the organisation and he cloned Ienzo and modifies it to age to double Ienzo's age. He wasn't made into a nobody because he was a puppet, unknown to everyone except Vexen. Maybe the real ienzo is still out there.

10. Arch Mana Knight

Thing is, Vexen had his own reports in 358/2 Days. Replica Riku was the first(I think he was referred to as "i") and Xion was the second. It's obviously possible that he made more but I'm sure that it'd be during the time he was in the Organization.

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Sorry i retract what i just said because now that i think of it the vexen we know might be a creation of Evens aswell. I mean look at nobodies and their somebodies. Their is always a slight variation in their appearance whether it's small or minisquil and yet Even's looks exactly like vexen and the same can be said for Ienzo and Vexion(minus the age differance). In the manga vexen was said to have left the organisation and left a clone in his place but maybe evens created two clones, one of himself, the other of an aged ienzo and then they left for someplace of which we know not. The reason why Vexen would've refered to Repliku as the first and Xion as the second is because he wasn't programmed to remember Evens.

What do you guys think?

12. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

hmmm.....
    Why was Xion, No. 1? She was the first Replica created that was successfully, to the Organization's plans. And from the sounds of the Replica program detailed in the secret reports it seems like a new concept
    To embark is to begin, if the program had already been done Xemnas would have likely known about it already or mentioned Vexen's past knowledge of the event. Even so what would be the main reason to create such a creation? Xion and Riku were created to hopefully use the keyblade. A replica of Izeno? Why?
    So Izeno never became a heartless, but what is Zexion made up of?

13. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

made a new post William.

14. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Are we sure that Ienzo became a Nobody the same time as everyone else?
    He may have delayed his time before succumbing to darkness thus accounting for the age gap.

I mean if I think about it now, if Nobodies can't age, the chances of Axel and Saix (if their somebodies do make an appearance) being kids in BBS is almost impossible. Damn, this ruins everything.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Lexaeus looks just like Aeleus.
    I doubt Even made a Nobody replica of himself.
    They were just discovering Heartless, how would he know of Nobodies?
    I doubt Even would have such a big plot because his Nobody was in CoM, not KH2.
    It just wouldn't make sense for Even to be able to do that.
    If he delayed it, it would have to be a short amount of time because he would need to join the Org before Saix in order to be VI.

16. Dredica SNES was the best.

You guys are forgetting that Zexion power/element is illusion. Just saying that age may have something to do with that.

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

If the Somebodies did have a connection to the elements the Nobodies control, Zexion's Illusion could be from Ienzo's imagination, as well.

18. Always Dance Chaser

Actually he was dead in KH2.
    I'm interested in how Zexions voice is going to sound xD
    there's one with a moogle that says "medal shop". wonder what that is.
    Too bad i dont have a psp :/

19. Dredica SNES was the best.

Ha, I didn't think of that. Thanks :d​

20. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

TRUE.... what if he made himself look older?????? He created the illusion that he was older, talle and an adult.
    That actually makes a little bit of sense