OMG Organization XIII and Silent Hill (Pt1)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Anase, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

This is my entry into the fanfic contest. I finally got around to watching Silent Hill last week. (I'm a dork. XD), getting totally freaked out by SH4 The Room and so I wanted to write a fic about the Organization going there... a serious horror fic that only a few members of the Org were gonna be in there but... I guess that can wait. With this, I kill two birds with one stone. Make fun of the Organization and Silent Hill. XD

....But there has to be some twists and turns.

Update: Part 2 is right here! http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=390443#post390443

(----------------------)

OMG Organization XIII and Silent Hill (Pt1)

It was dark in the game room, the only light in it was from the tv screen. Demyx and Roxas sit on a couch, holding pillows tightly, Axel was just chillin looking bored and Xigbar was playing Silent Hill 4 The Room. He had just barely avoided getting swiped at by a couple of Wall Mans.

"Ooh! Boom baby! I made it! I don't see what your problem is Demyx. This game rocks."

Demyx shuddered. "Are you kidding?! This game is flippin scary! Can we please turn on the lights?"

"Heck naw!" Xigbar protested. "Playing Silent Hill in the dark gives you that edge."

Suddenly, footsteps was heard. Everyone flinched and Axel sat up, they all looked towards the door. The footsteps grew louder, it almost sounded like someone was limping. Everyone instantly took out their weapons.

"What do you think it is?" Roxas asked, the keychains on his keyblades were making a light rattling sound since Roxas' hands were shaking.

"Probably a Dusk or one of Saix's Berserkers... go check." Xigbar lightly shoved Demyx forward.

"No way! You go!"

"No, you!"

"Okay... here's how we can settle this..." he sighed then said really fast. "Onetwothree, not it!"

"Not it!" Demyx cried quickly.

Axel was next. "Not it!"

"Not i-- aw crap and a half." Roxas sighed and slowly walked towards the door. He hooked the end of his keyblade on the door handle and slowly tugged it, opening the door slightly. He took a step back and opened the door slowly as light from the hallway filled the room.

"HOLY FLAMING TAMPONS BATMAN!!!" exclaimed Axel.

Standing there was Larxene, her back faced towards the quartet. The group sighed in relief.

"Oh, it's just you Larx. What are you doing?"

Larxene slowly turned around and stomped the floor, strutting her hip out and arching her body to the right. Her face was covered up in bloody bandages it seems or it looked more disfigured.

"OH MY GOD, LARXENE IS A BUBBLE HEAD NURSE FROM SILENT HILL 2!!!" Demyx screamed frantically, hiding behind the couch.

She twitched and began to walk almost zombie like towards the group, her knives were inbetween her fingers, they were bloody and there was a single strand of pink hair on one of them. Xigbar, Axel and Roxas made their conclusion upon seeing that.

"OH MY GOD, SHE KILLED MARLUXIA!!!"

Demyx popped up from behind the couch. "YOU *BEEP*!!!" then popped back down behind it.

She started laughing and the 4 stared blankly at Larxene as she took off the mask.

"Oh my god hahahaha... you should've seen bwahaahaha, the look on your faces." she said in between laughs.

Axel lowered his chakrams and glared. "Not funny, not funny one bit."

Random moment. Saix walked in and glared at everyone.

"What in the birthday cake are you all doing?"

"Playing Silent Hill 4 The Room." said Xigbar.

"Watching Xigbar play Silent Hill 4 The Room."

Then there was Demyx. "Being freaked out and crapping kittens at seeing Silent Hill 4 The Room."

And Axel. "Waiting for Xigbar to die in Silent Hill 4 The Room so I can play."

And Finally, Larxene. "Scaring the bejeezus out of them because they play too much Silent Hill."

Saix blinked and shook his head.

"Whatever. We're having a meeting." He walked out but turned his head back sharply to glare at them once more. "And I swear to Kingdom Hearts I will pistol whip the next person who says 'Oh my god'."

It was quiet amongst the group and Saix smiled, satisfied, continued to walk. Larxene grinned.

"Hey Demyx, Jimmy Hendrix signed your Sitar."

"REALLY?! OH MY GOD!!!" He summoned up his Sitar quickly to look at it. The rest winced in sympathy as Saix walks back into the room, pulls out a gun from his cloak and clocks it over Demyx's head.

-----------------------------------------------

Xemnas looked around, seeing that everyone was accounted for and cleared his throat to gain the Organization's attention.

"Just recently, I have come across something interesting. A place called Silent Hill."

Demyx, Axel, Roxas and Xigbar laughed. Xemnas glared at the four. "Something humorous?"

"No. It's just... Silent Hill doesn't exist. It's a game." Axel explained. Zexion leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and folding his hands together, putting his chin on his hands, looking serious. "You're wrong, Axel. Silent Hill does exist."

Demyx imitated Gary Coleman. "Whatchu talkin about, Zexy?"

Zexion glared but shrugged it off and leaned back in his throne. Vexen spoke up. "Silent Hill exists just as much as the Stepford Wives in Connecticut."

The entire Organization stared at Vexen for about five minutes until Marluxia spoke up. "Okay, let's ignore the mad scientist and get down to business."

"HEY! Don't ignore me! I KNOW ALL! Why, I even know Xaldin is actually a former champion Iron Chef!"

Xaldin smirked, nodding his head. "Don't I know it."

"Anyway! We're all going to investigate Silent Hill. It could prove both educational..." Everyone groaned. "...and a break for those who are suspected of tagging the side of the castle with constant 'O-XIII' all over it in old english font."

It was deathly quiet. Xemnas smirked that knowing smirk of his. "Okay then, Let's get crackin, Vexen and Lexaeus have gotten directions to Silent Hill via Mapquest."

More snickeringfrom the Videogame Nobodies. Vexen took out a paper and stood up. "Map quest wasn't the only source. We've searched various sites and engines such as Yahoo! Google, Lycos and what not." He brings the paper up and reads it off. "Silent Hill is near a place where sunny days chase the clouds away."

"That's right." added Lexaeus. "We must be one our way to where the air is neat."

"So we found out... it's near Sesame Street." The entire Organization groaned. Demyx's hand shot up in excitement.

"I know where it is! I know the way!"

Everyone was slightly surprised that Demyx knew the way. All eyes were on him as he stood up proudly and dusted off his shoulders.

"Sesame Street is not really a street." he explained. "It's more of a city, you must take a special train that will take you right to Pita Island--"

"Pita Island?" Luxord repeated. "Don't tell me there's a French Toast Lane, too?"

"Why yes there is!" he replied happily then went on. "Pita Island is very small, and it's also protected by a big whale, Shamu. The only way to get there without being attacked by Shamu is to take the train."

"Hold it," Marluxia interrupted. "You don't take trains to islands. what kind of train is this?"

Demyx, beginning to get annoyed by the interruptions, snapped, "IT'S CALLED THE STARLIGHT EXPRESS!!!"

The 11 members looked at each other in disbelief. Namine randomly popped out of a wall via corridor of darkness and began to snicker at them. Xigbar broke the silence. "Can't we just, y'know... warp there?"

"No, because Sesame Street, being near Silent Hill, both are like alternate dimensions somewhat." Vexen stated. Xigbar narrowed his eyes. "How do you know?"

"I know all."

"Yeah, but you haven't played the games so you don't know what Silent Hill is."

"Yes I do."

"No, you don't."

"Yeah huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Yeah huh." "Nuh uh." "Yeah huh. "Nuh uh." "Yeah huh." "Nuh uh." "Yeah huh." "Nuh uh."

"Let's just go already." Saix grumbled. Xemnas nodded. "To Twilight Town's train station!"

--------------------------

Once they got there, Vexen and Xigbar were still arguing.

"Yeah huh. "Nuh uh." "Yeah huh. "Nuh uh." "Yeah huh. "Nuh uh." "Yeah huh. "Nuh uh."

Zexion was in disbelief and annoyed at the whole thing. Going on a train that was, strangely, named after an Andrew Lloyd Weber musical and the places, Pita Island, French Toast Lane and Sesame Street. What was next, Wheat Avenue?

"So, what platform do we need to be at?" Xaldin asked. Vexen looked at the paper. "Umm.. platform 9 and a half." he said nervously. This earned another group groan. Demyx was already gone, looking for the platform running up and down then grinning and coming back to the group.

"You didn't find it." Roxas muttered.

"Well, I was close!" Demyx responded, pointing behind him. "I found Platform 9 3/4!"

The 11 Nobodies followed Demyx's finger and eventually spotted a group of Heartless Mushrooms running into the wall and disappearing. "Now I've seen everything." Larxene said.

"Vexen, check the directions again."

"Hold your horses Saix... lets see..." he read over the paper and winced. "Oh yes, ah hahahaha... Platform 9 1/2 is right across from Platform 9 3/4, silly me, I must have overlooked it----OH MY GOD!!!"

Saix grabbed a fist full of Vexen's hair and dragged him to a dark corner.

"HELP, HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!!"

"I'll be there shortly." Zexion said casually, reading his book.

-----------------------------

"Well, we're here!" Demyx annouced. "Platform 9 1/2!"

The Heartless Mushrooms looked at Demyx then ran back out the wall. The group looked up at the bullet-train and noticed that it was a lot different in appearance. the otuside was black and shined with what must've been stars paitned on the outside. The windows were tinted pink, and on the inside, they could see the conductor speeding up and down the aisles on roller skates. Eventually, he made his way out of the train, took in a deep breath, and exhaled. "All aboard!" as loud as he could. The Organization exchanged glances before boarding the train. Saix having to carry a semi-conscious and bruised Vexen over his shoulder.

"This bites." he grumbled.

"You hurt him, you carry him." Xemnas said firmly.

"Bull crap."

He suddenly got an idea. As they walked down the aisle, Saix purposely tipped Vexen's head down so that it went smack against the seats.

=Wham!=

"Ow!"

"Sorry."

=Wham!=

"OW!!!

"Sorry again."

=Wham!=

"OWW!!!"

"So sorry."

=Wham!=

"OWWW!!!"

"Did I do that? Sorry."

=Wham!= =Wham!= =Wham!= =Wham!= =Wham!=

Vexen, with many bruises on his head cried out. "YOU'RE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!!!"

Saix smiled. "Your point?" Suddenly, his smile faded. "What the hell?"

Saix looked back and directed his attention to some of the Nobodies, who seemed to have lost all of their dignity in exchange for... singing musicals. Xemnas looked at Saix with a confused expression, and probably would have asked. "Wtf?" had Vexen not broken out into song.

"Starlight Express, you must confess! Are you real, yes or no?" he sang. However, he wasn't exactly pop-star material, and his singing left much to be desired. Everyone with the exception of Lexaeus covered their ears and cringed. Saix had dropped Vexen the minute he started singing and covered his ears before everyone else. "Starlight Express, answer me 'yes'! I don't want you to go..."

Hoping his little concert was over, the group uncovered their ears and sighed a breath of relief.

But they hadn't expected Lexaeus to join in.

"Rusty, you're blind! Look in your mind, and there... nothing's new!" He blared out in his deep, yet hoarse tenor voice. Again, the group tried to block out the sound, and began to wail loudly in protest. "The Starlight Express is no more, no less... than---"

"ENOUGH!!!" Zexion roared, his fist sailing through the air and striking Lexeaus on the side of his face. "Remind me to kill Andrew Lloyd Weber when we're done with this investigation."

Marluxia looked at Larxene and said, "You know, I've always liked Rogers and Hammerstein better."

(---------------------------------)

ARGH!!! TOO LONG, I KNOW! But I didn't know where to stop. *cries.* How was it?

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Priceless!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

*can't get over that part* *is on the the ground right now, laughing so hard*

*is easily amused and very damn well proud of it, thank you XD*

3. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

I pulled an all nighter for this one and I am very happy with the results. ^_^ I've got my inspiration back! Yay! Glad ya liked it. *does a happy dance.*

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Like your story...? O.o;

<Gary Coleman voice> Whatchu talkin about, Anase? O.o;

I LOVEDED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I will strangle you if you don't write more!!!! DX

So write more... 'Kay? =3

*scampers off*

5. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

:D You got it! Time to pull another all nighter. Hooray for the weekend. Lol.

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I'll try if my parents let me... XD;

Yesh! go weekends! XD;

*gets ta work on super shecret shecret project*

7. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

:D :D :D that was really funny, write some more :D :D :D

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I think that this story should get more love than it is currently getting... >.>

9. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Seseme Street...? *throws up*

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I thought it was a funny addition. =3 XDDDDD

11. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

It is Organization XIII silliness. XD I could put in Teletubbies and Barney if I wanted and it'd still be pretty freaky., or maybe the fishheads song. XDDDDDDD

12. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDDDD

Or the Boobahs! O.o; Those things are down-right FREAKY!!!!! O.o;;;;;

13. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Congrats, you and 2Foxxie4U are tied! We're in need of a tie-breaker!

14. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

O_O Ho snaps! I'm tied with dah mastah of organization XIII disastah. XD

15. DawnedDusk Destiny Islands Resident

Wow, that was hilarious!
    *cheers*

16. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Teh showdown of the century!!! XDDDD;

Pshhh... Whatchu talkin about, Anase?

*brick'd*

No, seriously. XD; I actually think YOU'RE better. XD;

17. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

OMG Organization XIII and Silent Hill (Pt2)

Yesh! It is done at last. The second chapter of Organization XIII silliness. I promise I'll have the second chapter of The Adventures of Saix and Yuffie up as soon as humanly possible... or sooner... or in the... next two days... *cough*

Enjoy.

Continued from: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=9788

(-----------------------------)

OMG Organization XIII and Silent Hill (Pt2)

The train had begun to move, and it jerked forward rather forcefully at first before moving along the tracks. Since no one had taken their seats, the Organization toppled over onto the floor... except for Larxene and Axel, who had toppled over on each other. Axel looked down at Larxene, grinning then winced.

"Umm, Larxies... your kunais are digging into my hip."

"...I know." She said sadistically as Marluxia said in a sing-song tone, "Castration..."

Axel eeped and quickly got up. Larxene got up also and elbowed Axel in the stomach for good measure. This knocked all of the air out of the Flurry of Dancing Flames who, after catching his breath, sat down in a chair and glanced at Larxene with a frightful look. Vexen stood up and brushed himself off before helping Lexaeus up. Unsurprisingly, the Silent Hero had made a big dent in the floor.

"Hey, Xigbar." Saix said to the Freeshooter, who turned around to get a better look at him. Demyx also shifted in his seat to look at Saix as well. Saix gave Demyx an evil glare and looked at Xigbar instead. "Since you've played Silent Hill nearly your entire time, what can we expect when we get there?"

"Wellz, Saix, we'll have to look out for Air Screamers, Lavarl Stalkers, Bloodsuckers, Mumblers and or Grey Childs, Puppet Doctors, Puppet Nurses, Rompers, Groaners, Hanged Scratchers, Wormheads and Creepers."

"Groaners?"

"Demonic dogs with decaying flesh. They are fast, nimble, and attack in packs. They represent Alessa's fear of large dogs. They appear outdoors and are easily dispatched."

"Alessa?" L.D. questioned again. Xigbar nodded. "Basically the bad little ***** of the whole thing. And that's only the first Silent Hill, the second game has Lying Figures, Bubble Head Nurses which are pretty good looking from the neck down. Hence the name, Bubble Head. And Mannequins, Abstract Daddys, Mandarins, more Creepers and finally, Pyramid Head."

Demyx made a high-pitched scream when Xigbar mentioned Pyramid Head. Zexion, who had taken interest in the conversation, shook his head and nodded to Xigbar. "What else?"

"And then from Silent Hill 3 there's Closers, Double Heads which are dogs that have heads that split vertically in half. Insane Cancers, Numb Bodies, Pendulums, Scrapers, Slurpers..."

Marluxia was holding his stomach and covering his mouth as soon as Xigbar started listing off the monsters they'll possibly encounter, each name making him lurch forward in his seat and groaning in disgust. 'What the heck kind of game is he playing?!' he thought.

"And of course, more Nurses and they're good looking too from the neck down. And from Silent Hill 4, there's Sniffer Dogs, Ghost or Victims; these will pose a great challenge but since we don't have hearts, it's pretty easy to fight them but we'll have headaches."

Xemnas was interested in the conversation as well and asked, "What do they do?"

"They slowly float towards the unsuspecting person and pierce their hands into the chest and attack the heart. Nothing to it. And there's the Twin Victim; they are creepy and are loud, Greedy Worms, Hummers--"

"Aw sweet! There's hummers?!" Luxord exclaimed. "Finally something awesome!"

Xigbar stared at Luxord, "Getting West Nile Virus is awesome? Not like we could anyway but, Luxord, no, that's sick. Hummers are small, strange, monsters that resemble mosquitos. Now as I WAS SAYING!!!"

Luxord gulped and sulked in his seat. "Toadstools/Whitestools, Tremers, Wall Men, Wheel Chairs, and Patients and Nurses that make strange belching sounds when hit and fall down stairs."

"BATHROOM!!!" The Graceful Assassin cried, running down the aisle. Everyone blinked in confusion, shrugged it off and continued with whatever they were doing.

"Wh-what about the bosses?" Demyx asked fearfully. Xigbar smiled at his young apprentice. "Would you like to list them off or how about the ones you fought."

"I only fought four... you let me fight the creepy ones!" he stood up from his seat, pointing at Xigbar. Just then, the train began to shake violently, and Demyx fell backwards onto the floor with a loud and girly scream. The lights in the train began to flicker until they eventually just went out, causing some of the passengers to panic. Demyx screamed again which was expected.

"D*** it, Waterboy!" Axel shouted, making his way over to Demyx. "What the heck is going on here?!"

A woman in the back of the train cried out "What on earth is that thing?!" Everyone else in the cabin rushed over to the windows and, as soon as they saw the "Thing," began to scream even louder than Demyx had. The two men turned and looked out the window as well. Sure enough, something was attacking the train. something big and black and white.

"HOLY JALEPENOS!" Demyx exclaimed, pointing at the monstrous creature. "IT'S SHAMU!!!"

"I thought you said he wouldn't attack us here!" Roxas called out.

"That's because this train is supposed to be invisible!"

"Invisible my ***!" Xaldin snapped. "He's trying to eat us!"

The train turned over on its side, and everyone fell back against the other side of the train. Axel looked down at Larxene, then at the window underneath them, he screamed.

"Stop doing that and get off!" Larxene pushed Axel off of her and turned on her side to look out of the window. She panicked as she looked outside.

They were falling out of the sky and into the ocean.

"HOLY ****!" she said, climbing up onto the now horizontal chairs and trying to get to the window above them. The rest of the Organization climbed as well and Saix took out Claymore and smashed the glass. At the same time, the train smacked down against the ocean, breaking the other windows and filling the cabins with water. People were going crazy by that time, and some of them were even trying to break the glass like Saix had.

Saix motioned for Xemnas and the others to follow him, and the Nobodies each broke a different window to exit out of. The other passengers took those that were too hysteric to notice there was a chance for survival and swam out of the broken windows to the surface.

"D***, that is huge!" Xemnas exclaimed as he reached the surface, looking up at the large whale. Xigbar was second to reach the surface, followed by Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene and Roxas.

Wait a minute... Luxord, Larxene and Roxas.... Luxord, Larxene and Roxas... Ten, Twelve and Thirteen... Ten, Twelve and Thirteen... Where's Marluxia?!

"Has anyone seen Marluxia?" Xemnas asked. Everyone shook their heads. "He might still be inside the train, I'll get him!" Xigbar took a deep breath and dived into the water.

"What are we going to do, Xemnas?" Lexaeus asked, trying desperately to stay afloat.

"Well, first, we must get to land." He said. But where would they go? Pita Island was barely visible, and only a few people were actually trying to swim there.

Shamu jumped up, flopped wildly, and then smacked back down against the ocean, showering everyone with water. A few people remained submerged longer than others, but only a few were badly hurt. Saix growled and looked up at the whale.

"This thing has a death wish," He hissed. Then a person in a uniform that said Sea World on the shirt, on a speed boat, floated towards the Organization and cleared his throat. "Ahem! Shamu is the property of Sea World and an endangered species of Killer Whale. No harm shall come to this beautiful creature as long as it is in our custody. Have a fan-f***ing-tastic day, betches! WOOT WOOT!!!" He took off in the speed boat.

Suddenly, the whole area began to get foggy and it got to the point where the Nobodies couldn't see each other, despite wearing black and having insane hair color. "What's going on?!" Vexen shouted. "I don't know..." Roxas' voice faded away. Vexen turned around, trying to find the Organization amidst the fog but they were no where to be found.

"Where is everyone?"

----------------------------------------------------

Xigbar swam into the cabin through a window and swam down the aisle to the bathroom. He was about to kick it open when he looked behind him. He thought someone was following him but there was nobody there. He shrugged and kicked opened the door.

'All right, let's get out of here Marluxi---AAAAHHHHHHH!!!'

Xigbar's eye patch sunk to the floor of the cabin.

(-----------------------------------)

Cliffie, blarg! What's with the fog? Where's the Organization? why is Vexen suddenly renacting Dark Water? What happened to Marluxia and Xigbar? That is yet to be seen in part 3. ^_^

18. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Are those really monsters from Silent Hill...? O.O;

19. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Yesh, they are. Feeling sick like Marly? XD

20. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Yup... X.x;

Still good though! =D

Hey... what happened to that other fanfic you were making...?

About the other girls who joined the Organization and... yeah...? o.o;