KINGDOM HEARTS ReCoded: Jiminy Cricket Confirmed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

With all the exciting news going on for KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, do you think it's possible that fans outside of Japan will have another special treat during the E3 2010 convention? So far, that question can be answered.

It was said that Nomura wanted to come to E3 2010 next week during the event. We weren't sure why, but now the pieces are coming together.

In a latest interview, Nomura said he had another announcement for fans of the KINGDOM HEARTS series.

So, you may be asking what this announcement could be in regards to. If you haven't already figured it out by the title above, KINGDOM HEARTS ReCoded has been confirmed for North America.

Information has been gathered from the official website of Phil Snyder, who will be voicing as Jiminy Cricket.

So, now with another confirmed title, are you guys looking forward for E3 2010 (laughs)? Stick with us for more on the latest.

Source: http://philsnyder.net/

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Personally, I'm fine with this as long as Re:Coded isn't for Mobile.
    2. Paopu
      Paopu
      I just want KHIII. Stop working on side KH stories Nomura!
    3. raygel18
      raygel18
      woah i hope its in the ps2 or psp at least.. but maybe its for another console.. oh ihope its not.. i want to play that too..
    4. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      I don't think he'd be working on side stories if they weren't relevant to the plot of KH3. He wants us to know EVERYTHING before the next chapter.
    5. Alex856
      Alex856
      Do you guys have any clue of in what system could it be on?
      I think I'm leaning towards DS since it's a remake (and re-doing it on the PSP would take too much time) xD
    6. Arch
      Arch
      Please don't be a mobile game. DX I mean...I'm getting a new phone next week so I could probably play it if "Re: Coded" was released on that but...I want it on a different system. I wonder if there'll be some nice updates.
    7. Rayku
      Rayku
      If it's called Re:Coded....it would be on a different system other than the mobile phone...duh?

CoM:GBA system ---> Re:CoM: PS2

So if it's going to follow that formula, it's going to happen with this. Also, Mobile phones are not popular for gaming as it is in Japan. So, it would be unwise for that to be done here.
    8. Clawtooth
      Clawtooth
      I hope that it's a download only game for the PS3 and the PSP (Go!).

That way, I won't have to pay loads of money for a phone!
    9. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Way to go Nomura. Once again screw European fans.
    10. Bloodios
      Bloodios
      The last Kingdom Hearts game with a "Re" attached to its title was Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - a remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for a different platform (namely the PS2), so I supposed I can hope that this is a remake of Kingdom Hearts: Coded​ for a different platform (for which I hope it'll either be the PSP or the NDS), but of course, such thinking is nothing more than a fantasy...or at least I'll keep thinking that until I hear the official announcement.

Seriously though, this game could very well be for iPhone (I mean, wasn't there an interview about this a while back?)
    11. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      God no. I don't want an i-fad just to play Kingdom Hearts. Considering that the quality of graphics was even better than Days my money is on a PSP version.
    12. Clawtooth
      Clawtooth
      I don't think that an Iphone has the graphical capability, nor the CPU or RAM to be able to run something like Coded.
    13. Shikou
      Shikou
      Dose this mean there will be a remake to Coded? and i would love it if it was on a DS or PSP something like that and i dont have one of those new gen something cell phones :(
    14. Paopu
      Paopu
      Making all of these side stories is taking away from the original hype of the Kingdom Hearts series. It takes away the authenticity. Like Days for the DS. Nomura could have produced a movie instead about Roxas' story, like Advent Children for FFVII. People always want more, more, more but the more these random games keep coming the less valuable the series seems. It just seems like a money making tactic. Continue the original story by making KHIII. Then focus on the other pieces. Make a manga dedicated to tying up loose ends. Another reason it seems like a money making tactic is because of how many different systems this series has come out for. PS2, GBA, DS, mobile phone now PSP. What's next? Wii? 360?

My two cents.
    15. Riku's~Nobody
      Riku's~Nobody
      Remember, this is a VIDEO GAME series. Although there are manga's and stuff it remains to be mainly told through the video games. Honestly I think a movie would take away from Kingdom Hearts, like... u know how boring it would b watching Sora fight guys in a cutscene like movie?

+ If you don't know the side stories, whats the point of the main story? I wanted to see how Riku became Ansem and because of 358/2 I was able to see the whole thing. That was a big part of the series that should have never been left out. Its like saying Re:COM wasn't absolutely essential to the storyline because it didn't have a Roman Numeral after Kingdom Hearts on the box.
    16. raszero
      raszero
      I'm just hoping it gets a UK release... missed out on COM, which was a shame. Ah well, worse case scenario english cutscenes balance it out, but with a bit of luck we get a release too :)
    17. P
      P
      If it's for a non-region-locked system, I'll be satisfied. I do not want to go through yet another RECOM incident. Then again, I actually played the original COM, and it was fine. No regrets there. This time I can't do that though.
    18. Clawtooth
      Clawtooth
      Yeah, seriously. If this game doesn't get a UK release like Re:CoM didn't then I am going to BUST A CAP! We're importan too! Any money is money, SE, and considering that the Pound is one of the strongest currencies in the world it might be a good idea.
    19. .:Xigbar:.
      .:Xigbar:.
      I agree with this, seriously, what the hell Nomura?!