KINGDOM HEARTS ReCoded: Jiminy Cricket Confirmed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

With all the exciting news going on for KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, do you think it's possible that fans outside of Japan will have another special treat during the E3 2010 convention? So far, that question can be answered.

It was said that Nomura wanted to come to E3 2010 next week during the event. We weren't sure why, but now the pieces are coming together.

In a latest interview, Nomura said he had another announcement for fans of the KINGDOM HEARTS series.

So, you may be asking what this announcement could be in regards to. If you haven't already figured it out by the title above, KINGDOM HEARTS ReCoded has been confirmed for North America.

Information has been gathered from the official website of Phil Snyder, who will be voicing as Jiminy Cricket.

So, now with another confirmed title, are you guys looking forward for E3 2010 (laughs)? Stick with us for more on the latest.

Source: http://philsnyder.net/

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Umiyuri Papaeyra
      Umiyuri Papaeyra
      If it's on PS2, I'll just import it. I have AR Max. ;)

If not, I guess I'll just have to watch an LP.
    2. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      I hope it's for the PSP or DS and not the IPhone. If it is I doubt it will be released in Europe anyway, considering Square Enix don't really care about us.
    3. Repliku
      Repliku
      The game graphics aren't so great so if it is for something else, I'm imagining it would have to be for psp or ds. It'd be nice if we could just get it to play on ps2 as well, but I don't see it. I can say though that I wish he'd stop doing these side games as 358/2 Days was kind of boring to me. I have more hopes for BBS but still, after this, I hope there's some news on KH 3. Too many side games kills the popularity or desire to bother with continuity of the storyline.
    4. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      I personally don't mind the spin off games. I hear a lot of talk about how too many spin offs cause people to lose interest and make the series dwindle/die, but with KH there is nothing I can see that points to that. I mean, it is the fact that the series is thriving that allows them to make so many spin offs and such. Those keep bringing in the cash, so their response? They make more. Not to mention the merchandise, toys, and other side items are being made and sold all the time. I personally value the side stories, as they not only better explain hidden and side elements to the series that are not fully explained, but I value the series enough that I don't really want KH III yet. I don't want the series, or at least this part of it, to end just yet. So, I am going to pre-order my copy of BBS, and when I can, Re: Coded, and enjoy two games that I believe will be promising and fun additions to the series. Lastly, if you are that opposed to it, don't play it. Peace. ​
    5. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      Wait a sec...so ReCoded = a remake of Coded? Just like Re:CoM? That would be so freaking AWESOME!!!!!!! I hope that it comes out on DS or PSP, and NOT mobile phone, because I'm not a fan of cell phone games. Ah, geez, I'm so excited now! Hopefully it'll come out BEFORE Birth By Sleep, like it did in Japan. I have a feeling that Nomura creates the pieces of the puzzle in the order we're supposed to see them, if you know what I mean.
    6. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      This sounds like it could be good for someone like me, who never payed any attention toCoded at all because I figured I would never learn the story since it's for Japanese Mobile Phones, but now I can.

I just hope that this isn't one of the two games Nomura was talking about. I want it to be two games with new stories, not just remakes.

Can anyone confirm that both new games WILL have original stories?