Clan Wars in Ivalice

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Dimetrix, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimetrix Destiny Islands Resident

Yes, this is a role play based on Clans in Ivalice. This is in the Final Fantasy XII Ivalice and not the Final Fantasy Tactics Ivalice, though it is based loosely on Final Fantasy Tactics.
    So heres the deal, I am Dimetrix Bladeheart, and I have founded a new clan, The Black Corsairs.YOU the player, are welcome to join my ranks to create the greatest clan ever.However, you may also wish to create your own clan to rival mine.(But no creating new clans until later in the role play, maybe when my clan gets above fifteen people).For now, a clan can have a maximum of 25 people, though this limit may increase as we proceed through the role play.

As a clan, you we take up jobs posted by people in need of help vanquishing monsters that can be found on the notice board in the Clan Hall, or any taverns, inns, and the like.Marks can be taken by people as a team, or you can go solo if you like. A single mark can only have 3 Clan members on it at a time.After you find a mark you are interested in, take the post off the board, and go see the poster so that they know that you are on the job, sealing the contract. If you do not see the poster, and go off killing the mark, you will not receive your bounty. There is a special Clan store that sells you exclusive stuf depending on your Clan Rank. Each clan member starts off with Moppet as your Clan Rank, and you will be promoted in rank the more jobs you complete successfully.

Now for races, as many know, Ivalice is famous for its abundance in races of all sorts. Please state what race you want to be when you submit your application.There are humans, Viera(the people with bunny ears),Bangaa(lizard people),and moogles(who doesnt know what a moogle is?0.o)
    There are many classes of jobs, so I will let you choose a job, then I will either approve or disapprove.You can choose any job, just as long as its not too exaggerated.

And then there is the clan wars.Clan wars is basically a war between clans, if the clan challenges another clan to a battle officially, there will be no bloodshed, but if the clans clash outside of a stadium, outside of the view of referees or judges, its a free for all battle for survival. Clans duke it out for supremacy and territory, and fierce battles happen all the time.

The territory of the Black Corsairs is in Rabanastre.(In this RP, Montblanc's clan does not exist, as you will not meet many of the characters, maybe a cameo now and then if I see fit.Whether or not this role play will coincide with the events in Final Fantasy XII will be decided after the role play has started.)

Now here is my profile, take it as an example to what you must submit to join.

Name: Dimetrix Bladeheart
    Race:Human
    Job:Hybrid(There can only be 3 hybrids in a guild, so its first come first serve.Whether or not this limit will be increased, I am not sure.)
    Weapons(These weapons can be custom):Katana, Twin Kodachi,Gun,Bow and arrows.(Note:Only wo weapons may be brought at a time, switch weapons at the Clan Hall)
    Magicks:Fira,Thundara,Blizzara,Watera,Cura,Fira,Protera,Aerora,Hastera(Members whose jobs are not as magicians are not allowed to have magick that exceeds the -ra stage, also known as the second level magic stage.)
    Appearance:Brownish Blonde hair,Spiky hair, Black sleeveless zip up with jeans, Three earrings on left ear, Clear Blue Eyes,wears gloves.
    Reason for joining Guild:To be the strongest, to make the strongest clan, to meet new companions.

RP starts when there are 6 members in the Black Corsairs.

Clan guild has the following facilities:
    Battle Arena
    Rooms(Each member gets his or her own room)
    Clan store
    Lobby
    Lounge(The Notice Board is here)
    Training Room

I await applications with excitement, join the Black Corsairs, make it the best clan ever!

Clan: Black Corsairs
    -Dimetrix (Rank:Founder)
    -Suru (Rank:Moppet)
    -Hikari (Rank:Moppet)
    -Krusha (Rank:Moppet)
    -
    -

2. kairi007 Merlin's Housekeeper

Forced to think that hell is a place called home
    omgz seems im first

Name:Suru (angel in japanese)
    Race:Viera
    Job:Hybrid (not sure wat is it but ill go with it)
    Weapons:bow and arrow, shuriken
    Magicks:Fira, cura
    Appearance:red hair, black minnie skirt, pink tank top, black half jacket
    Reason for joining Guild:To be strong

3. hikki_kairi Gummi Ship Junkie

Name: Hikari (light in Japanese
    Race:Human
    Job: Hybrid
    Weapons: Gun and Twin Kodachi
    Magicks: cura
    Appearance: black hair, red top, white jacket, white mini skirt and shoes
    Reason for joining Guild:To be strong and skillful

4. Archer of Oblivion Traverse Town Homebody

Ok, I've barely started the game... I just joined the sky pirates XD yeah! barely strated, but it sounds interesting and I'll try ^^

Name: Krusha

Race: Viera

Job: fencer

Weapons(These weapons can be custom): 6 daggers, carried in leather belts around her waist, crossed in her back two more belts, in each one a light sword

Magicks: Fira,Thundara,Blizzara,Watera,Cura.

Appearance: long silver hair, tied in braids, dark skin, shinig golden eyes, wears a light armour, over it a black cloak

Reason for joining Guild:to join the strongest and to meet more companions
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there ya go ^_^

5. kairi007 Merlin's Housekeeper

come on someone else join

6. Dimetrix Destiny Islands Resident

Yea, someone else should join, don't tell me you don't like FFXII???Anyway, If there aren't any more applicants soon, I guess we have to start the rp ourselves.

7. Mr Bob Banned

Ill Join!!! Name:bob Age:unknown Race:peanut Butter Person Job: Beating Up Vegetables Weapons:flying Kangaroo And Chocolate Shuriken

8. kairi007 Merlin's Housekeeper

i really want that game but ive only played a short demo a wile back but i do have advent children

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.