A Kingdom Hearts Original: The Disneyworld Chronicles

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Destined, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Destined Working for WDW

The Disneyworld Chronicles

The easy motion of the surf calmed Riku as he rested atop the bent palm tree, watching early morning sun rise against the blue sea. He sighed, he hadn’t been this…at home in along time. He smiled as he watched a flock of seagulls hover off shore, as a series of hurried footsteps ran across the wooden bridge.

Sora appeared, swinging himself over the palm tree, his spiked hair dancing in the breeze as he placed his hands behind his head, gazing out at the open sea around them.

“Nothing’s changed, huh?” Riku asked.

“Nope, nothing will.” Sora confidently responded watching the sun peak above the horizon.

“hmm, what a small world.”

“But part of one that’s much bigger.”

“Yeah.” Riku answered a moment later, recollecting on his adventure the past year had befallen to him.

Sora’s posture shifted, as his eyes left the mellow ocean and looked at Riku. “Hey, what do you think it was, the door to the light?” he asked.

Riku hopped from the palm tree, moving towards Sora chuckling to himself, the kid hasn’t learned yet. He pointed at Sora’s chest. “This, it’s always closer than you think.”

Sora nodded, the profound statement causing him to remember what he had seen, and the friends he had made along the way, but turned as another voice rose against the surf. “Sora! Riku!” Kairi shouted, jogging to meet her best friends on the small island, a light blue glass bottle resting in her left hand.

“Hey, what’s up?” Sora asked, as Kairi paused to catch her breath.

“Look.” She stated, holding out the bottle for Riku and Sora to clearly see a note situated inside, the markings of the Seal of the King visible.

Sora took the bottle, uncorking it, and unfolding the letter. The trio stared at the letter, wonder if another mission awaited them as they began to read.

Sora, Kairi, Riku~
    I know that the three of you have not been able to relax or go on a full fledged vacation in well over a few years, and I’d like to make it up to you for all the help that you’ve given. Enclosed you will find three tickets for a sneak preview of my newest creation, with more attractions than a regular park can hold, but just enough for a world. I’d like the three of you to be my first guests to Disneyworld.

King Mickey.

Kairi smiled at Riku and Sora, their smiles as large as her own. “What do you say, up for another adventure?”

***​
    Light years away, the sound of the clicking of keyboard keys and the score to Return of the Jedi were all that comforted a tired college student as he stared into the depths of the stack of unreadable notes, trying to make sense of Luigi Pirandello’s imitation of realism. He rubbed his strained eyes, glancing across the war zone of a bedroom to see his digital clock: 11:10 pm.

He smiled, in about sixty seconds, the mystic 11:11 would strike, a time in which his young co-workers joked that wishes would come true. He had only ever laughed at the notion of there being such a magical minute.

“Whatever,” He groaned, messaging his aching wrists, “I really need a vacation…” a moment later his computer chimed, bringing him from the realm of fantasizing about sitting on a beach and eating hot dogs.

He minimized his Word document, causing the main page of Kingdom Heart Videos.net to materialize, a small popup announcing he had a new private message, but the curious part being there was no user name or subject, both remained blank.

He opened the message, nothing that he was not the only recipient, but two others having received the message as well. He continued to read on, staring in interested curiosity. He reread the message a few times to make sure that he had not been hallucinating.

Destined
    You may not know who I am, but I know of you. I’ve just got to say that it’s interesting that you would kill off an icon for the greater good, even if the response was expected, you wrote it was such respect and connection. You have a creative uniqueness not many of the other stories can match, and it makes you unique.
    I’d like to offer you a week long vacation as my guest at the opening of a new park I’ve been working on for a long time. I’ve asked others from this forum who I feel have the same uniqueness and spark that makes you all different. Enclosed you will find that all expenses have been paid, and I hope that you will accept my offer.

King Mickey.

Rick shook his head causing his thick rumpled brown hair to sway, Kitty must be up to something he thought and was preparing to delete the message, but paused as the Word document remained underneath, waiting in hiding to consume six more pages. Glancing over, he chuckled to himself, noting that the clock now read the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour.

“All right, I’ll bite.” He smiled, and instead of deleting the message forever, a series of sheets began to slowly come to life from his printer, bringing this mysterious vacation one step closer.

***​
    The Orlando International Airport, is situated a little over six miles from the central business district of Orland, and is made up of a single main terminal building, connected by people movers that ferry travelers to one of four airside terminals. Rick stepped from the glass sliding doors of the Terminal A baggage claim, into a seeming blanket of heat and humidity. He messaged his stiff neck, while glancing over the email for only the tenth time that morning. As he pocketed the paper, he groaned as he stared at his heavy hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. “Why did it have to be snowing in Utah…I could have worn shorts.” He grumbled as the moist air seeped to his core.

“You think this is bad,” another voice asked behind him, a distinct British accent entwined with every word, “Try living in England.” She mused as she wheeled a large grey suitcase adorned with splotches of different designs and colors.

“Do you really need all that Kay, I mean, this is just for a few days?” Rick asked, subconsciously moving his own suitcase around.

Kay brushed a strand of hair from her face. “I like options, besides that, there is no way you packed enough, that things the size of a duffle bag!”

Rick feinted hurt, glancing down at his trusty blue suitcase. “I’ve got more than I need. Besides if I really need another shirt I can always buy more.”

At that moment, a midsized taxi pulled up to the curb, the letters WDW stenciled along the side in Royal Blue, a nice contrast to the light green colored taxi. A middle aged woman exited the driver side wearing a clean pressed uniform with a name tag that contained the same graphics as the taxi. She approached Rick and Kay and smiled. “Welcome to Orlando, I hope that your flights were not too terrible. My name is Trisha, and if you’ll hop inside, we are just waiting on one more.”

After a few minutes of stowing their luggage, Rick and Kay sat quietly in the back seat, a mellow saxophone playing from the radio, Trisha remained outside, patiently waiting for the next guest to arrive.

“So,” Rick began, breaking the silence, “a Super Mod and a lowly member in the same cab both heading to a theme park from a message provided by a fictional mouse….what are the odds of that?”

Kay laughed, playfully punched him in the shoulder. “Don’t make fun of me, you are here to remember? Besides if this is a scam, I can throw you to the wolves.”

Rick held up his hands in mock defeat. “I bow to you. But that still doesn’t mean that Formula One is better than good ol’ Nascar.” He grinned.

If the passenger door hadn’t opened at that very instant, it’s possible that the Crime Scene Analysts would have had a massacre inside of a simple taxi. Rick and Kay squinted as an unrecognizable form entered, jamming a backpack in front of him as he dropped in between the two.

“Sorry I’m late, my flight got delayed in Phoenix.” He bend down and began to untangle a Personal Media Player from his pack.

“Ah, a fellow Westerner eh? You a Suns or Coyotes fan?” Rick asked, his mood lightening.

“Are they football teams or something? I’m from Australia, names Cian.” He answered, popping an headphone into his ear.

“Hi, I’m Kay and he’s Rick. I take it you got one of those messages too?” She asked as she gazed out the window at the passing Palm trees as the taxi joined the traffic exiting the terminal.

Cian paused, holding his other headphone suspended in air as his eyes slowly widened. “Yea I did. Wait…you guys too? No way!”

“Believe it kid, you may know us better as Catch the Rain and Destined.” Rick smiled.

Cian dropped the headphone, his head spinning back and forth as his eyes took on an odd sparkle. “I—I’m DMaster…this is insane! What did your message say?”

Kay and Rick scrounged around inside their packs, Kay produced a neatly folded piece of paper, while Rick removed a smashed version and a pair of silver framed aviator sunglasses. Kay shook her head. “Just that I was invited because of my uniqueness and creativity from Mickey.”

Cian nodded, “Me too.”

Rick only shrugged as he placed the glasses on his face and leaning back. “Same with mine, but I know why I’m being called out.”

“Why’s that?” Kay asked.

“I killed him in my fanfic.” Rick chuckled as the taxi swerved, a flurry of car horns erupting as Trisha barely avoided an old sedan changing lanes with an even older driver.
    She glanced in the rear-view mirror and smiled. “Crazy Floridians….we should be there in about ten minutes or so, but I’d like to warn you, it’s going to get bumpy.”

“How’s that?” Kay asked cautiously as the taxi began to hastily pass a number of cars.

The taxi began to pick up speed as cars tried to skid out of the way of the speeding taxi. Trisha continued to smile as the trio tried to find their seatbelts. Rick glanced out the window and watched as what seemed to be another window began to rise, sealing the cab in darkness, except for the front window.

With a large shake, the taxi left the ground, rocketing into the atmosphere as wings began to slide from beneath the car’s chassis. It continued straight up, ripping through the stratosphere and gravitational pull. “Now just a few more minutes.” Trisha smiled as she input a series of keystrokes on a previously unseen control board.

“Wait…what does that—“Cian began to ask but was cut off as the ship leapt forward, warping into another universe.

A second later, the taxi blinked back into existence, coming to a stop hovering above a lush green world and began to descend, passing a number of towering buildings and crazily enough, what looked to be roller coasters. Trisha pulled to a stop and set the taxi down next to a large blue-gold archway, and turned around in her seat to see the trio wide eyed with white knuckles wrapped around the door handle.

She laughed out loud, exiting the cab and removed their luggage. The three blinked as one, and stampeded over each other to get outside, to feel solid land again, ending up in a dog pile on top of Rick.

“Oof, will you two…get…off!” Rick grimaced but froze as four sets of feet stood in front of his face.

“Ah! Our other guests are here at last!” A pleasant voice greeted the three as they each looked up into the smiling, talking face of Mickey Mouse.

“Wow, looks like you guys could use a hand.” A teen stated as he moved forward to help.

Kay brushed herself off and did a double take while she readjusted her hair. “Thanks….Sora.”

Sora looked up surprised, “How do you know who I am?”

Cian laughed as Kairi and Riku shared a confused glance. “KHV man. You should totally check it out.”

“We—we’ll do that…” Riku slowly stated as the King motioned the group to join him at the top of a marble staircase.

“Each of you has been chosen because of your desire to create and to imagine. Sora, Kairi and Riku were chosen as a thank you for saving our Kingdom. Now it’s my honor,” he began, as the individuals reached the top of the stairs and gazed in amazement at the world around them. “Welcome, to Disneyworld.”

***​

2. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

This story is very good, repeating the beginning and give a message from King Mickey, the message made me smile. :) Destined, this story is good, with the title it sounds a very attractive thing to read.

3. Aura Goddess

I really liked it.Very nice.It kept my attention.Can't wait to read more :)

4. Saintlikesgirls Chaser

wow that was great dude like seriously i can't wait to read the next part ^^ even if im not gunna be in it lol XDXD

5. Destined Working for WDW

Thanks gang, and trust me, the Writers Family will be have a big role in this.

6. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Whoah, awsome! This is really high-quality stuff! Hmm, I wonder what sort of shenanigans SRK and you guys will get up to with Mickey? I need to write more fanfic if I'm to be noticed by Mickey! *writes furiously*

7. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

ROFL that was hilarious!

8. Destined Working for WDW

Chapter 2

***​

THE FAINT TRACES of evening began to slowly grow in the dust free windows, as the group began to walk underneath a train trestles and received their first memories down the shop filled streets of Main Street USA.

Sora glanced around in awe at the clean streets and at a billboard hanging beneath a series of multicolored flashing lights, advertising a free screening of Steamboat Willie. “It kind of reminds me of Twilight Town…but more…vintage.â€

Mickey nodded. “A handful of decades ago the man who dreamed up this magical world modeled this street after one in his hometown. He always said that he wanted guests to feel at home before they ventured into an imaginative adventure.â€

“If this is a new theme park, then why are we not at the original Disneyworld back on Earth?†Rick asked, eyeing a Churros stand as he still tried to shake the revelation that he was no longer dreaming.

“It is true that this is not the original park, but explain to me why there are Tokyo Disney, or Disneyland Paris or Hong Kong?†Mickey asked as they passed the merchandise filled windows of the Emporium.

“Accessibility. They wanted to bring the parks to different cultures.†Cian remarked as he continued to snap a series of pictures on his cell phone.

Mickey smiled and nodded. “Walt passed on to me the desire to continue bringing the magic of imagination into everyone’s life. So, after many years of secret construction, I brought Disneyworld here for Kingdom Hearts denizens. Besides,†he chuckled as the buildings began to slowly recede, displaying the magnificent white marble castle of Cinderella, surrounded by a lazy moat and lush gardens, “How do you expect us to pay your prices for gas?â€

The trio from Earth smiled at the intended joke. Kay slowly turned 360 degrees as her eyes took in as much as she could, noting what appeared to be five roads all leading in different directions from a simple bronze statue. “So what are we going to do first?â€

Mickey glanced down at his watch, his own hands pointing towards 7 pm. “It’s too late to ride any of the rides, you need to experience them in the morning. I have a fabulous dinner in store for you, but first, let me show you to your room.†He waved them forward as the group entered into the gates of Cinderella’s Castle.
    ***​
    The room unfolded around them as the ancient door creaked open, allowing the troupe to enter into the magnificent apartment situated inside of the fabled castle. The tapestries and rustic uniqueness bled creativity and history as familiar worlds were etched into the very fiber of the paintings. The apartment itself was enormous, and broken into a large living room adorned with plush furniture and a crackling fireplace that not only warmed this room, but branched out to heat the six bedrooms that spiraled upwards. Off to the side, a large kitchen was stacked to the rim with infinite supplies and food to keep even the hungriest of appetites quiet. But the masterpiece of the whole apartment, was the beautifully crafted stain-glass mosaic window that overlooked the entire park.

Kay and Kairi gazed in awe as unseen wonders greeted their eyes. “This suite is unbelievable, I can’t believe Cinderella lives in one just like this!†Kairi giggled from the hallway, the boys struggled to gain the upper hand against all of the luggage.

“You’d think—for seven days, they’d have packed—a lot less…â€Sora wheezed as he swung his duffle bag and Kairi’s set of matching suitcases onto the floor, causing Rick to laugh to himself.

“What you are telling me that the keyblade master can’t defeat a couple of his girlfriend’s bags?†Riku teased, causing Sora to flush and Cian to burst into laughter.
    ***​
    Thirty minutes later, the boys were situated sporadically across the living room furniture, Cian watching Hellsing while Riku and Sora sat polishing their keyblades. Rick meanwhile had pulled a chair up to the window and sat with pen and paper in hand feverishly writing. It had been like this for the last twenty minutes as the girls were still upstairs, having changed wardrobes twice without finding something that they deemed ‘dinner friendly’.

A chime rang from down below, radiating through the castle, signifying the start of dinner. As they exited the stairway leading to their apartment, they found themselves in a large dining room, an oblong deep oak table sat surrounded by seven chairs beneath an arched ceiling and a twinkling hand crafted chandelier.

Mickey rose, revealing himself adorned in his traditional tuxedo with coat tails and classic bowtie. “Please, take a seat and we will feast!â€

After a moment of chairs scraping against the marble floor, a simple note pad sat atop the plate in front of each person. “Write down whatever you’d like, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.†Mickey explained as he jotted down a series of notes, and handing the request to a waiter.

The other’s followed suit, cautiously at first, but soon they were met with trays upon trays of food laid out before them. It was a feast worthy of a king.

A few moments in, Kay brushed aside a few crumbs from her Fish and Chips off her chin and glanced down the table at Mickey, eating a salty sweet ice cream cone. “So your Majesty, what is it that sets this park above all the others?â€

“It has always been my intention to determine a way for the different worlds to blend together, a place where they could all be viewed as the same: someone with a desire for adventure. That’s another first for the Kingdom, we don’t have any other amusement parks.â€

“So you aren’t worried that worlds might, I don’t know, ‘clash’?†Rick asked, washing down a mouthful of tender prime rib with Mountain Dew.

Riku swallowed a ahi tuna roll, and cleared his throat. “It’s a possibility, but that’s not the intention of this park. It’s for entertainment, for fun.â€

“Besides,†Sora stated, ripping a large chunk out of his Krispie Kreme Hamburger, “The World Order was never harmed when I went to each world looking for Riku and Kairi.â€

“I like the idea, it’s a great way for people and cultures to blend together. You seem to have something here that is geared for everyone of all ages and backgrounds.†Kairi added, laying aside her Caesar Salad.

Mickey set down his used stick, a mysterious twinkle in his eye as he glanced down to the far end of the table. “What about your thoughts Cian?â€

Cian remained silent as he poked and prodded what one could assume was an edible substance. Apparently, the waiter mistook his sarcasm for an actual order and had in fact, drenched a gallon of chocolate onto an Awesome Blossom. “Seems kind of prompt especially right after what you guys went through. I’m pretty sure that someone’s still thinking that Organization XIII is out there to get them.â€

“You may be more right than you know.†The King quietly responded, shifting the focus from the meal to the silent mouse. “Well, I was going to wait till tomorrow, but there’s no use delaying it. One of the unique attractions here is a roller coaster based off of Sora, Kairi, and Riku’s battles…†the King sighed.

Not a moment after the sigh had escaped, but Sora leapt from his chair and was racing toward the entrance, all the while chanting, “I’m a roller coaster, I’m a roller coaster…â€

“However,†the King shouted, causing Sora to skid to a halt and into an archway, “We’ve had some problems with it. The ride itself runs smoothly, but a specific special effect is constantly slowing down and crashing our system.â€

Riku looked around the dining room and shrugged, dropping his napkin over his empty plate. “I’ve got a free evening.â€

The others quickly voiced their agreement and soon were heading out into the rapidly darkening sky towards Tomorrowland.

***​
    “I thought you said it was a roller coaster?†Kay asked as the group stood in front of a large building painted and structured to represent Destiny Island, complete with a waterfall and with the Door to Kingdom Hearts beckoning guests to enter.

The King nodded, stepping underneath a line of caution tape and walking along the sandy beach toward the Door. “It is, all though probably not like one you are used to. This is a three dimensional indoor coaster. It will make more sense if you follow me.†He asked, entering the tunnel to the Secret Place.

The other’s entered but Rick stood momentarily beneath the giant white door and smirked. “What do you think they have in there, King Kong?â€

“What’s King Kong?†Sora half heartedly inquired as he entered the tunnel.

Rick shook his head and followed. Some kids just don’t get movie quotes.

The cold, earthy tunnel bent on, forming an oddly crafted cue line, that passed the many drawings that Sora and Kairi had drawn in their free time back when their lives were more simple.

Finally, after a few minutes, the King paused beside a control panel that housed the controls to operate the ride itself. Situated along the track, a handful of brightly colored coaster cars sat sleeping, each constructed to resemble a Gummi Ship.

“These are the vehicles guests will use for the ride, but if you’ll follow me, I’ll show you exactly where the problem continues to appear.†He added, but not before pressing a small green button, effectively awakening the lead coaster, sending it up a long ramp.

A minute later, the group passed through a door marked Employees and Operators Only and everyone gasped, Sora and Riku instinctively reached for their keyblades as high above them, 13 white chairs rose around a metal track, and a robotic Xemnas floated above the track, just before a series of drops.

“Xemnas.†Sora, Riku and Kairi glared at the animatronics robot of the former leader of Organization XIII.

“Mansex.†Cian interjected, creating confused glances from the Kingdom trio, causing him to laugh and shake his head. “You’ll laugh later.â€

Mickey pointed up to Xemnas. “The ride passes through a series of twists and turns, all the while being shown the same video that follows Sora and Riku through the ride, but once the vehicle reaches this room…†he paused and as the group watched, the Gummi ship entered the room, gyrating along the track, a mysterious orchestral arrangement apparently set to the ride began to blare from the car.

It was instantaneous.

The gummi ship ‘dodge rolled’ away from mechanized Saix and Luxord robots, and twisted around the chamber till it came to face Xemnas. His eyes lit with rage as by some visual magic, his cloak ripped away to reveal a swirling white and black cloak beneath, and two red laser beams began to erupt from his hand, colliding around and on the ship, issuing up a series of lighting effects and smoke. As Xemnas began to descend upon the ride, it was clear that the vehicle was meant to rocket away and into another series of joyous maneuvers, but instead, the robot slowed, the lights began to flicker until it died completely.

The group stood in complete darkness as the system began to slowly reboot. Xemnas shifted back to its original position, while the Gummi vehicle coasted slowly back to join its brethren. “Well then…any ideas?†Mickey jokingly asked.

Sora, Rick and Cian headed in the direction of the control box used to monitor the actions of Xemnas, while Riku examined the track, Kairi and Kay walked around, formulating possibilities and theories.

Kay followed the track with her eyes, noticing that as the car had passed Saix and Luxord, each character had said some dim witted catch phrase…she paused. “What did he say?â€

Kairi turned around and stared at Kay. “What did who say?â€

“Xemnas, what did he say as the coaster passed?â€

“You mean the robot, I didn’t hear anything.â€

Kay shook her head, and shook her hands above her head, grabbing the attention of Mickey. “What did Xemnas say?â€

“That’s the problem,†he said, “he is supposed to ask if the key bearer has what it takes to defeat him, but its just incomprehensible nothing.â€

“We found the audio.†Sora announced and the group became silent, as the music returned, this time quieter, adding volume to the lines of speech. “Esuehtyek!†Xemnas demanded.

“Wait a minute, that’s it!†Cian cheered as he ran over and hoisted Sora’s keyblade and began to twirl it over his head. Before anyone could stop him, a solid teal beam erupted from the keyblade, bathing the room in a watery illusion.

Sora tackled Cian, ripping the keyblade from his hands as the teal light began to vanish. “No one is supposed to use this but me. You have no idea what it is capable of doing.â€

“but the message!†Cian protest, trying to free himself from the clutches of Sora as Rick pulled him to his feet. “What message what are you talking about, it makes no sense!â€

“Of course it does, the words are jumbled, it said ‘Esuehtyek’, mix up the letters and it says ‘Use the Key’.â€

The King stared in curiosity and pushed a different control panel button, and again another gummi coaster entered and did the scheduled moves and sounds but as it hit Xemnas, he cried, “Surrender your heart to us!†and the coaster dipped away, continuing on its lap.

“Looks like that did it.†The King sighed. He glanced down at his watch. “Wow it’s almost midnight, we’d better get back.â€

Thegroup returned to the Castle apartments and sleep began to lure them to its gates, but Rick remained wide awake, something didn’t feel right. In none of the game had a light expanded like a bomb from the keyblade, let alone a teal one, but in response to a message? The questions began to ravage his brain and but before sleep overcame him, he glanced out the window. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this…†he thought as the grandfather clock downstairs slowly chimed midnight, sending Rick down the rabbit hole into a deep sleep.

***​

9. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

I GOT TACKLED!!!!! XD WOOT!!! lol, that wa an awesome chapter, and i was litterally on the floor laughing from it... XD

10. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

That was a good chapter Destined! Seeing the tease of Sora and the luggages were funny, couldn't stop myself from laughing.:)

11. Saintlikesgirls Chaser

just like the other dude, very nice job X )

12. Destined Working for WDW

Thanks guys, here's some news, i'll be posting the next part next Friday.
    Thanks for enjoying :)
    Destined

13. Luka Deafening silence

i just read the second chapter and i must say
    i nice idea with very good writing =D
    love it some parts were quite hilarious :3

14. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

So funny lol. Hope I make it into this... Sounds far more entertaining then my recent trip there. XD

15. Destined Working for WDW

Day 1, 9:10 am

The sun began to slowly stream through the stained glass window, bringing life to an otherwise quiet living room and kitchen. Rick slowly appeared from the staircase, hidden behind a day old beard and hair jutting off at odd angles. He made his way toward the fridge and prepared himself a glass of Mountain Dew and a bowl of Lucky Charms and slowly began to eat and write in his notebook.

A few minutes later Riku and Kay appeared from their rooms, both bursting at the seams with energy. They turned the corner and skidded to a stop as they both gazed upon the creature sitting at the counter. “How’s it going this morning Bigfoot?†Kay giggled.

“Imnotamorningperson.†Rick mumbled as he glared over his reading glasses.

Riku laughed as he set himself to preparing a huge stack of pancakes and bacon. The trio began to talk about the differences between Earth and Destiny Island until the kitchen became full of life with jubilant laughter and the smell of bacon warming the air. Riku glanced down at the microwave clock. “Three…two…one…â€

From high above, the sound of furniture colliding with the walls reverberated from the bedroom as a tidal wave of unintelligent roars made their way ever closer. Cian moved cautiously into the kitchen sink, and wrapping his hands around a butcher’s knife as not Sora, but Kairi burst from the stairs with a psychotic gleam in her eyes. “Give. Me. Bacon….NOW!â€

Kay, Cian and Rick stared in shock as Kairi ripped the frying pan from Riku’s offered grasp and tore into the bacon like a tornado spying a trailer park. Sora smiled as he wiped a string of maple syrup from his chin. “Kai’s not exactly a morning person either…†but he stopped as Kairi’s attention instantly shifted from the massacre of bacon, two obsidian orbs of fire boring through Sora’s soul.

“At least I don’t cry when the crème filling oozes from your Twinkies…â€she countered as she returned upstairs, not noticing the stink eye Sora was doing behind her back.

“huhm, they didn’t have that in the game.†Kay joked as he began to rinse out her bowl.

Rick nodded but his attention quickly dropped to Cian and his smile was replaced by a raised eyebrow. “Cian…what are you doing with that knife?†He asked as Cian stood in a battle stance, the knife pointed to where Kairi had been standing, his eyes large with fear.

“She reminded me of my Ex.†He stated as the kitchen slipped into an awkward silence as each tried to picture what would have transpired.

The tension however was broken as the doorbell chimed through the apartment. Riku and Sora stood and returned a moment later with a square chestnut box. The table was cleared to make room for the medium sized container. Sora placed the box on the table, and removed a note that was attached to the top. “It’s from the King.â€

Gang~
    I’m sorry of the timing, but I have to return to Disney Castle to finish overseeing the final marketing ideas before the park officially opens. Inside, you will find six personal information devices that contain maps of the park and all the information that I think you will need. The park will be staffed, as this is the dress rehearsal for them so starting at dawn and ending at midnight, the park shall be yours!

Hope you enjoy,
    King Mickey

Sora finished reading as the box was passed around. Inside sat six hand held devices of different colors. The sleek metallic casting and futuristic design and key layout met the approval of the others as they each began to activate and play around with their device.

Kairi reentered, her stint as Mr. Hyde now completely gone as she reached into the box and removed a brushed pink device from the box. “What are these?â€

“Gifts from the king.†Rick responded, pocketing his own orange device.

“So,†Kay asked, gazing around the room, “who’s up for some rides?â€

***​
    Day 1, 11:15 am
    “If I hear that Country Bear Jamboree song one more time…†Kay threatened as the group exited the theatre, Sora looking down disappointed. “I liked that show…â€

Rick meanwhile sat on a wooden park bench besides the wild west Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade calmly eating a churros and laughing. “Told you. The only way that show can be tolerated is by either little kids who have eaten way too much sugar, or you are drunk.â€

“Well, where to next?†Kairi asked, extending her device and inputting a flurry of keystrokes. “Technically, we are at a crossroads. We can keep circling around this way,†She motioned, pointing down the path passed a large treehouse and a winding river lagoon towards a distant stone fort, “or head north, “indicating towards a series of colonial houses and a looming Spanish mansion, “or back the way we came.â€

It came down to a vote, as Cian took out his red device and began to analyze a possible trajectory for the most rides.

“North.†Kairi and Sora voted.

“Keep going.†Rick stated, Kay nodded her agreement.

Riku shrugged his shoulders and sat down, covering almost the entire bench.

The group all looked at Cian, the deciding factor, the key vote, but stared at his screen frowning. “We can’t go North.â€

“Why not?!†Sora demanded.

“Because,†Cian remarked, pointing to a flashing ‘x’ on his screen, “It’s not open yet. The mansion is closed until nightfall.â€

Sure enough, a small window flashed across everyone’s screen stating the time of operations. 7pm to Midnight. The group began to argue about whether to continue on, or retrace their steps and dig around the other side of the park. Rick smirked as they argued, his own wheels turning. When he knew no one was looking at him he dove backwards, racing towards the men’s room.

The group watched his mad dash for the bathroom. “What got into him?†Kairi asked.

Riku shrugged, flicking a popcorn kernel from the bench, “You gotta go, you gotta go.â€

A minute later he returned, causing the group to instantly turn and stare, Kay only shook her head and palmed her face. Rick had shed his Hawaiian shirt, shorts and flip-flops, replaced by calf high boots, worn grayish brown trousers, a white collared shirt that remained unbuttoned at the top and a ruby colored bandana wrapped around his head underneath a tri-fold pirate hat. His eyes wre lined in a thin dark line and a series of rings and a brown cloth wrapped around his left wrist completed the costume, but not before a compass sat lazily swinging from his belt.

“What say you to pirates, savvy?â€

***​

16. Saintlikesgirls Chaser

17. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

You said the writers family is going to have big part in this right...?

Could I..by chance...since I'm in the family too.....be in this??

I've read it before and just read the last chapter and it's really great!
    Although King Mickey died in your fanfic....-_-;....King Mickey inviting everybody to a DisneyWorld world is really great!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Riku sounds like the Cool doctor reffering to the Lawyer running away from the T-Rex in jurassic Park.

Even though the outcomes are different, I actually heard Riku speak like that guy from the movie saying that exact line: When you gotta go, you gotta go."

Also, I hardly doubt Anybody would be able to tell the difference between you and the real jack Sparrow, because you do the voice even better than the guy Square-soft hired for Port Royal, seriously XD

Honestly, with Destined's permission, listen to this: View attachment 1610
    It's him auditioning for the role of Jack Sparrow in my new thing that I'm not going into detail about.
    EDIT DEUX: Destined said it was alright about the wav

18. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Awesome. Savy? XD

This makes me wanna go back there so much.. ;-;

19. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

This sounded really good Destined! I liked the beginning where you described alot:D Keep up the great workd:)

20. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

i almost died of laughter.. Destined are you trying to murder little D!