Roxas, Master of the two...Pokemon?! (KH2/Pokemon Crossover) [Chapter 6]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by venster, Feb 25, 2007.

1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Roxas: Master of the two pokemon directory.

Chapter 6: Start the Gym Battle music!

Roxas was able to find a jacket and a beanie in the backpack (the ever-so magical backpack) to disguise him self from the crazy people. The three went back to Violet City to find the gym. It was huge! They walked inside to find a grand room; there was a battlefield in the middle.

“Hello, new trainer.†A guy came running towards them. The guy wore a Japanese robe and had raven dark hair. “I’m Falkner, the leader of the Violet City Gym. I suppose you want one of my badges.â€

Roxas heard ‘badges’. “Yes, I’m willing to battle.â€

Falkner smirked. “I wish you luck then. My flying pokemon are powerful and graceful.â€

Roxas and Falkner went to opposite sides of the battlefield. The judge of the battle appeared on the side of the field. “This battle is against Gym leader Falkner and trainer Roxas. Each trainer will use two pokemon each in one-on-one combat. Now…Begin!â€

“Go pidgey!†Falkner threw a pokeball. A pidgey appeared and started to fly around the big room.

Demyx stepped out on to the field. “Bring it- I mean…totodile dile toto…di?â€

Roxas and Axel just had to sweat drop at Demyx’s failed attempt to act like a pokemon.

“Pidgey, quick attack!â€

The pidgey dived at Demyx with amazing speed. Demyx tried to use water gun on it, but the pidgey swerved out of the way.

POW!

Demyx was knocked down, but got up. He rubbed the bottom of his jaw, where the pidgey attacked.

“Pidgey! Quick attack again!†Falkner commanded.

The pidgey dived. This time Demyx had an idea. He carefully watched the pidgey come down. When the pidgey was about to hit him, (slo-mo here) Demyx stepped to the side, dodging the attack. He then turned and clamped on to the pidgey’s tail with his mouth. The pidgey tried to fly away, but Demyx wouldn’t let go. The totodile jumped up and threw pidgey down. Dust rose as the pidgey crashed on to the ground. As the dust cleared, there was a totodile standing proudly and a pidgey on the ground, fainted.

“Pidgey is unable to battle.†The judge announced. “Totodile and Roxas win first round.â€

“Good job.†Roxas cheered as Axel jumped with joy. Demyx did a victory sign.

“Retreat, pidgey.†Falkner zapped pidgey back. “You did good.†He took out another pokeball. “I choose you.†A bigger bird pokemon appeared. It was the evolved form of pidgey, pidgeotto.

“The battle between trainer Roxas and Gym leader Falkner will continue with Pidgeotto verses Totodile. Begin!â€

“Demyx, use water gun!†Demyx shot water at pidgeotto, but it flew out of the way.

“Pidgeotto, whirlwind!†Pidgeotto flapped his wings to create a small tornado.

“Shoot!†Demyx tried to run, but got sucked in. “Use water gun to break the tornado, Demyx!†The totodile heard the yell of his friend. The water gun attack was shot at the side of the whirlwind, causing it to break apart.

“Pidgeotto, use quick attack!â€

Demyx, who was still in the air, couldn’t dodge.

POW!

He was knocked down. Crash! Demyx was lying on the ground.

“Totodile is un-“ The judge stopped seeing Demyx struggling to get up.

“C’mon, Demyx!†Roxas yelled. (Too bad Axel couldn’t say something to help.)

Demyx struggled to finally stand.

Falkner showed some surprise. “I’m surprised that he’s not down yet. Ok, then. Pidgeotto do sand-attack.â€

Pidgeotto kicked up sand with its wings and shot at Demyx, who used water gun. The water gun attack went through the sand-attack and hit the pidgeotto. The sand then attacked Demyx.

When the sand settled, Demyx was finally knocked out and Pidgeotto was hurt.

“Totodile is unable to battle.†The judge announced. “Pidgeotto wins round 2!â€

“Good job, Pidgeotto.†Falkner congratulated his pokemon.

Roxas picked the totodile up. “You did great. Axel will beat that bird.†As Roxas ran back to the end of the field, Axel went on to it.

“The battle of Trainer Roxas and Gym Leader Falkner will continue with Cyndaquil verses Pidgeotto.†The judge announced. “Now begin!â€

Axel shot a flamethrower attack at pidgeotto. Pidgeotto flew to the air, dodging it.

“Pidgeotto, Quick attack!â€

Pidgeotto swooped down at Axel. Amazingly, Axel dodged the fast attack.

Roxas noticed the reason why. The pidgeotto was wet by Demyx’s last attack. With it’s soaked feathers; the pidgeotto couldn’t fly as fast.

“Pidgeotto, use quick attack again.â€

The Pidgeotto zoomed at Axel.

(Now sorry, but I must give a short lesson before the next part. Some people know the move leer, but don’t know what it does in real life. Well, as seen in the pokemon anime, the pokemon would have its eyes glow and put the opponent in a short trance. The opponent would be drawn closer to the attacker, where the attacker would have a better shot at it. Now back to the battle.)

“Axel, use leer!â€

Axel’s eyes glowed as it tried to draw in the pidgeotto. The pidgeotto was too slow to avoid the attack and was caught in the leer. The pidgeotto landed on the ground and walked to a little closer to Axel.

“Now Axel, jump on it.â€

Axel jumped on to the back of the pidgeotto, which then came back to its senses, and held on to it.

“Pidgeotto! Use quick-attack to shake it off!â€

Pidgeotto took to the air to shake its opponent off its back.

“Axel, now use flamethrower.†Axel shot down on the pidgeotto, which forced it to crash down on the ground.

CRASH!

While Pidgeotto was lying on the ground, Axel landed on the ground and did quick attack at the pidgeotto. (You know, just in case.)

POW!

The weak pidgeotto flew several feet before landing on the ground.

“Pidgeotto is unable to battle. Roxas wins!â€

“Yes!†Roxas cheered. “Good job, Axel!â€

“Return, Pidgeotto.†Falkner zapped it back into its pokeball. “Congratulations, Roxas. You and your pokemon deserve the Zepherbadge.â€

“Thanks.†Roxas was given the small badge.

“Good luck on your quest.†Falkner walked away.

Roxas put Axel and Demyx in to pokeballs (which Axel still didn’t enjoy) and got them healed at the pokemon center.

They all then headed south for Azelea town.
    ===========================================
    Done with Chapter 6! whee! xD Oh and next chapter there will be thrills and chills! Just kidding, but there is danger ahead! (and two new characters)

2. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright! Their first Gym battle! Can't wait to see next chapter!

3. -Kairi- Moogle Assistant

4. Master Keyblade User Moogle Assistant

sweet.... keep going with this.