Roxas, Master of the two...Pokemon?! (KH2/Pokemon Crossover) [Chapter 7]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by venster, Feb 25, 2007.

1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Roxas: Master of the two pokemon Directory

Chapter 7: Captured!

The three traveled past some ruins, soon finding themselves having to enter a cave.

“This is Union Cave.†Demyx pointed out. “It shouldn’t take too long to get through.â€

They walked in to the dark cave. Axel flared his back to shine a light. The cave felt damp as there were small lakes, stalagmites, and stalactites scattered around the cave. “I’ve always wondered about something.†Demyx stopped walking and looked up at the ceiling.

“What?†Roxas asked as he and Axel stopped.

“Uh…Which one does down? Stalagmites or stalactites?â€

“. . .â€

Axel slapped Demyx. “We don’t have time for stupid questions!â€

Demyx smiled, rubbing his cheek. “I was just kidding!â€

“Sshh! You hear that?†Roxas thought he heard someone else there. The three stayed still, listening for anything.

Suddenly, they heard something shot. CLAMP! A metal cuff clamped Demyx’s jaw. He tried to get it off. “Demyx!†Roxas tried to pull it off. Axel was going to use flamethrower to get the clamp off, but Demyx waved his arms to stop Axel. (He didn’t want to get burned to a crisp.)

Suddenly, nets covered Roxas, Axel, and Demyx. “What the heck!?!†Roxas tried to lift the nets, but they were too heavy. Axel and Demyx tried to attack it, using scratch and flamethrower, but the net was made of strong steel

“Captured them, sir!â€

“Good job, Team Rocket always catches their target.â€

A flashlight shined on the trio. The holder of the flashlight was a tall man with long blue hair, pulled and tied back. He wore a black long sleeved shirt with a red “R†imprinted on the front, black pants, and… a robe exactly like the Organization robe except that it was more like a jacket. In the faint light they could see the face of the man. He had an “X†shaped scar over the bridge of his nose and an eye patch over his right eye.

“. . .†Roxas, Axel, and Demyx burst into laughter. “OH MY GOD!!! This guy is Xigbar and Saix mixed together!!!†The three continued to laugh.

“Why are you laughing in Captain Saigbar’s presence?†Demanded a Rocket grunt.

The trio laughed even harder. “Saigbar?!? The name is also a combination!!!â€

“Enough!†Saigbar commanded.

Roxas, Axel, and Demyx took a while, but soon stopped laughing. “Why did you capture us?†Roxas asked.

“Now, that’s a laugh.†Saigbar smirked. “You have two extremely rare pokemon with you, that Team Rocket is interested in.â€

Roxas remembered how people reacted when Axel and Demyx spoke. “What are you going to do with them!â€

“Why, Master Sanmex will prize them, of course. But we need to dispose of you first.†Saigbar snapped his fingers and several Rocket Grunts knocked Roxas and the others out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Roxas woke up, finding himself inside a cage. He saw that he was still in the cave. He lifted his head, but flinched as some pain came through his body. “Ouch..†He touched the top of his head, where there was a bump. Suddenly memories came flooding back. “Axel!?†Demyx?!†Doxas snapped up. The two pokemon were not in the cage with him. “Shoot!†Roxas stood up and kicked the side of the cage in anger.

“Someone else is here?†Roxas heard a small voice behind him. He turned to see a girl in the corner, not seeing her before because of the dimness of the cave.

She had brown, short, layered hair and appeared quite young, 11 or 12 years old. She was wearing a light blue T-shirt and dark jeans.

“My name is Kiki. What’s your name?†The girl said quietly and smiled. “Oh and I’m talking quietly cause the guard might hear us.

“Ok, my name is Roxas.†Roxas replied as quietly as Kiki.

“I’m just another captured prisoner of Team Rocket. I was kidnapped from my home in Blackthorn city, not too long ago. I guess I was sleeping when you got here and didn’t notice you getting thrown in. Why are you here?â€

“My friends were captured and me with them. I need to get them back.†Roxas kicked the cage again.

Kiki noticed something. “What’s that in your pocket?â€

“Huh?†Roxas knew that Team Rocket took his backpack, but must’ve not searched his pockets. He took out his pokedex.

“Oh! I wanna see!†Kiki was given the pokedex. “I never held a pokedex before.†She examined it. “What does this button do?†She pressed a button labeled “Emergency.â€

FLASH!

A keyblade appeared in Kiki’s hand, where the pokedex used to be.

“Uh…Roxas?†She held out the Oathkeeper to Roxas. “Do you know what this is for?â€

Roxas couldn’t believe it. He gripped his weapon. He didn’t feel helpless anymore. “We’re outta here.†He used the keyblade to unlock the cage and escape with Kiki.
    =======================================================
    Ok, ok. I know what half of you must be thinking now. "OMG! How did a keyblade come in?!?!" I got that expression a lot from my friends when they were reading this. I got stuck here, cause I didn't know any way for them to escape. Now let me get in to that announcer mode...

Will Roxas rescue Axel and Demyx? Find out next time on the next chapter of 'Roxas, Master of the two pokemon'!

Sorry, I was in the mood to do that. xD

2. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey I'm just wondering,anychance You can make Sora a Pokemon?like a Pikachu or something.

3. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

<_< >_> I wasn't planning for anyone else to be a pokemon. Sorry. Don't worry though, more people from the KH world will come. ;D

4. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright, a keyblade is in the house! Can't wait for the next chapter!

5. -Kairi- Moogle Assistant

lol ya that whould be soo cute