Black Hole Son! Need Voice Actors! Auditon! XD

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by dman.sora, Sep 19, 2008.

1. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Hey guys! Dman.Sora here with a bit of something new! I, along with Sticky the Somebody, will be creating a teaser trailer for an anime based on the book “Black Hole Son”, which is in the process of being written as we speak (and has been kept secret to some extent until now). So we need voice actors!

Please see character description before auditioning. Audition for the role/roles that best fit your voice blah blah blah... forget the technical crap. ANYWAY, here are the roles!

Note: (Not all characters are shown on this list until more info is collected. Some names are subject to change because of possible overseen miscommunication.)

Trailer Narrator: As the name suggests, it’s the narrator of the trailer! Voice: Lol you guys know what a narrator’s voice should sound like.

Ryan: The protagonist. The young teen who after a strange turn of events, ends up in a completely different time and space, where the residents believe that he is the one destined to save their world from the evil that grows ever closer. Voice: 15 to 20 sounding.

Axton: Ryan’s best friend, who also ends up in this world, but is eventually manipulated by Xendomor. Voice: 15 to 20 sounding.

Attitha: The princess of the magical world, who is somewhat drawn to Ryan. Voice: 15 to 20 sounding.

Tyra: The king of the magical world. He seems to know something important to Ryan’s destiny. Voice: 40 to 60 sounding.

Tyrek: The son of the king, and younger brother of Attitha. A great warrior, who protects his sister with his life. Voice: 15 to 20 sounding.

Xendomor: The king’s worst enemy. There seems to be a dark past separating them. He strives to find the ultimate power source, destroy his nemesis, and become immortal. Voice: 30 to 50 sounding.

2. XStormX Moogle Assistant

Okay, how do I send in an audition? And how do I audition? Lawlz Sorry if that was a stupid question.

3. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

No questions are stupid. Sorry for not explaining this. You can send it in an email to me, upload it to some filehosting site and give me the link. Whichever you prefer. If you want to email it to me then let me know so I can give you my email address. XD

4. XStormX Moogle Assistant

Okay, thanks. I'll upload to mediafire. That seems to be the easiest way.:)

5. santa_sora Merlin's Housekeeper

hey i have a microphone will that be good enough
    because im like 13 but i have the voice of a like 5 year old so i want to try out for Axton

6. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Like I said in the other topic, all you have to do is record yourself saying something, upload it to media fire and then send me the link. :D

7. santa_sora Merlin's Housekeeper

ok cool
    im looking foward to it

8. Sticky the Somebody!! Merlin's Housekeeper

We hope for making the deadline the end October btw

9. Hysteriux Moogle Assistant

Hey guys.

My name is Robin. I'm a 21 year old Swede who've done voice-acting and narrating both for fun and on professional scale for larger organisations for a couple of years. My English is pretty advanced although it isn't my native language so pronounciation shouldn't be a problem. I'm also a pro audio-editor and composer which could be useful in case sound-effects or score would be needed.

Are You guys still in need of some help? My old equipment has sang it's last song but i'm getting new ASAP, so i can't send You any demos just yet.

10. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

Tt_tt

Dman.Sora here with a sad update... due to some things I've got going on, I probably won't be on until November 1st. So that also means I'll have to move the deadline up as well. But don't give up on me! Even though I won't be on, PM me your auditions, or post on them on here if you're interested! I'll get back to you as soon as I'm on again! Not all of the characters are up yet! We've got lots of roles to fill! Sorry... But I'll see you all Nov. 1st!!!

EDIT: Sticky the Somebody will be taking over for me until then. XD

G'day Robin! Sound effects and especially score would be great! But we're not really publishing this on the web or on television or anything. It's more of a smaller, fun type of thing. But if you'd still like to help, I'd be glad to make you part of the team! And whenever your audio equipment is up and running we'd love to recieve an audition from you! But like I said above, I won't be on for a while... so maybe you could discuss matters with Sticky the Somebody until November. Thanks! ;D

11. Sticky the Somebody!! Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello guys! Sorry for the inconvinence dealing w/ dman.sora i will now be taking over this thread temporarily.

here are the roles as of today: remember that ALL names are subject to change.

Please see character description before auditioning.

Note: (Not all characters are shown on this list until more info is collected.)

Trailer Narrator: As the name suggests, it’s the narrator of the trailer! Voice: Lol you guys know what a narrator’s voice should sound like.

Ryan: The protagonist. The young teen who after a strange turn of events, ends up in a completely different world, where the residents believe that he is the one destined to save their world from the evil that grows ever closer. Voice: 15 to 20 sounding.

Axton: Ryan’s best friend, who also ends up in this world, but was seperated from ryan durring the transition to the other world but is eventually manipulated by Xendomor. Voice: 15 to 20 sounding.

Attitha: The princess of the mysterious world, slightly older twin sister of Tyrek. Voice: 15 to 20 sounding.

Tyra: The king of the mysteriuos world. He seems to know something important to Ryan’s destiny. Voice: 40 to 60 sounding.

Tyrek: The son of the king, and younger brother of Attitha. A great warrior, who protects his sister with his life. Voice: 15 to 20 sounding.

Xendomor: The king’s worst enemy. There seems to be a dark past separating them. He strives to find the ultimate power source, destroy his nemesis, and become immortal. Voice: 30 to 50 sounding.

Thede: The loyal srevant of the king who takes on the responsibility of training Ryan. Voice: 50 to 60

Xed: Xendamor's lead spy. Voice: 20ish

Melanie: Ryan's ex-girlfriend Voice: 15 to 20

Bryan: QB for Ryan's school. Stole Ryan's gf. Voice: 15 to 20

More names are in progress of planing and establishing, please stay tuned for updates.

If you wish to audition you can either PM me or dman.sora or post them on the thread. THX

12. Cherry Berry Chaser

I can try out Attitha, I've had voice acting experience in the Negima abridged... Its somewhere in the thread if ya wanna check it out...

Attitha: Voice: 15 to 20 Sounding <= Sorry but does that mean the age?

13. Sticky the Somebody!! Merlin's Housekeeper

Great!! just post your audition here or pm it to me or dman.sora

Sorry we weren't clear w/ the voices but yes it does mean the age. Sorry about that i'll get it fixed. XD

Edit: Since I can't double post this is a notice that one more charecter has been added to the list go and take a look XD

14. dman.sora Destiny Islands Resident

We need s cells!!!

Hey all! Just doin' a quick checkup on everything going on in here... Wow... There's been a real lack of auditionness lately. We kinda' need to turn that around. Anyone who has auditioned yet, or has read this thread, please spread the word. We're slowly degrading down here. WE NEED S CELLS!!!! DX

15. Sticky the Somebody!! Merlin's Housekeeper

People, people, people. XD More people have been added, and obviously the deadline has to be moved. Me and dman.sora are working on that so PLEASE DON'T FORGET US!!!!!!!!!!