Kingdom Hearts II Disscussion On Relationship Pairings In KH2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Personally, I hate Riku x Sora or any kind of Yaoi pairing in anything, seriously. That also includes such pairings such as Roxas x Axel, or even the one I find odd, Demyx x Xaldin *shudders*

Well-Known Pairings:
    Sora x Kairi
    Sora x Riku
    Roxas x Namine
    Roxas x Axel
    Riku x Namine (not a favourite for me :P)
    Hayner x Olette
    Roxas x Olette

What are your ideas on a certain pairing? Anything agreements or disagreements?

2. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

Sora x Kairi (just lok at my name )
    Roxas x Namine
    i dont think we realy no enough bout the usual spot gang to say anything bout them
    Sora Kairi is my fav they r soo cute together and sora x riku realy pisses me off roxas and axel does but a little less and riku namine where did that come from
    and this isent realy relevent but i once heard some1 say that luxord was demyx's father?????

3. Takizu Merlin's Housekeeper

SoraxRiku all the way!! XD I am a yaoi fan but I also luv SoraxKairi and the same for AkuRoku and RoxasXNamine!! And what with this stuff about Luxord being Demyx's father??? Thats the craziest thing i have ever herd!!

4. Roxas OG

SoraxRiku all the way? Why? It's known that all the guys at SE are huge yaoi fans. In fact, there are several cutscenes in KH1 that lead me to believe Sora and Riku have a deeper relationship than what's outside the box.

NaminexKairi. Hawt, baby, hawt. I'm gonna go with this one as one of my top ones :).

RoxasxAxel is easily the most known relationship shown in KH, and I back this one all the way. Why? Because Axel is awesome =P

5. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Hehehe.

SoraxRiku
    Demyx x Xigbar *sick I know*

I HATE the RoxasxAxel pairing. God, I could kill someone by thinking about it. They don't love each other! They're really good freakin' friends!! That also goes for Roxas x Namine, Roxas x Olette, Roxas x Hayner, and other icky Roxas pairings. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. Mish smiley day!

AXEL/ROXAS AXEL/ROXAS AXEL/ROXAS!!

Sorry but it's totally the most cannon pairing in KH2.

I also like Axel/Demyx. Why? Because they're my two favourite org. members. So I thought: "Hmm...is there any way to make these guys better? Oh, I know! Make them in love with eachother!" :D

7. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

I love roxas and olette but....... roxas belongs with me!
    sora and kairi
    riku and namine
    Axel and demyx
    roxas and me

weird couples that I made out of boredom
    soraXnamine
    selphieXsora
    roxasXkairi
    lolzzzzzzz

8. BHK Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora x Kairi
    Roxas x Namine
    ...Although I don't support Yaoi couples normally, I can see Roxas and Axel possibly together, because of their history.

My new favourite though, is Roxas x Olette. Not only do they look so cute together, they just seem to suit each other on a different level.

9. The Vorpal Blade Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm an AkuRoku fan all the way. I adooore the Roxas x Axel pairing. Of all the possible yaoi pairings that one seems to be the most likely to me.

And lets me honest...I love Sora X Riku too.

*shrug*

They're just characters though...I don't really have a problem with ANY pairing...other than Sora X Roxas because thats like masturbation really. And I don't understand how that pairing could exist.

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

You guys forgot Riku x Mickey. =P Since they had a whole game on the GBA together...(Well not WHOLE, but close enough)

11. The Vorpal Blade Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay...there's pairing number two that squicks me out. The very thought of Riku and...a mouse...kinda makes me giggle/squirm/cringe all at the same time.

12. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Yeah...I have to agree with you there. I thought Xigbar x Luxord pairings were nasty, but RikuxMickey?!...

And...

Mish! That's terrible. AkuRoku isn't realistic!! They're really good friends!!! >.< That's like sayin' that Splendid and freeXig are a little couple too!! And they arn't at the moment!!!! NIIIII!!!!

13. The Vorpal Blade Merlin's Housekeeper

Dude...seriously...there is a community on LiveJournal devoted to that pairing. Its moderately active too. I have never had the nerve to read a fanfiction about that pairing...and probably never will.

Because seriously...Mickey Mouse was a part of my childhood and...I dont' want to think about him doing the nasty with a 16 year old boy. REALLY.

14. Mish smiley day!

Rofl. Riku/Mickey all the way. You can see the love there.

15. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I don't know how a Mickey x Riku pairing would work. Mickey has Minnie and Riku has...well, nobody yet. Mickey, I think, is kinda like the teacher and elder, being supportive and helping Riku in his journey.

Axel x Roxas...nah. I mean, sure they have a deep friendship but not in the same way as a relationship (yaoi).

Don't even get me started on Goofy x Yuffie...whoops, did I say that out loud? :rolleyes:

16. The Vorpal Blade Merlin's Housekeeper

Ewwwww...you're a sick sick person...lmao!!

But seriously...i'm with you all the way...Axel/Roxas woohoo!

17. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

NONONO AKUROKU!!! *foams at mouth*

Riku has Sora. xD

18. Sara Tea Drinker

Also, guys... Nothing to disturb the youngsters out there. No matter how funny and hotly discussed it may be. :rolleyes:

I heard one about LarxenexAxel.

19. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Axel x Larxene...that could work but then again, it might not work since Larxene is a sadist lol.

Axel: You're a sadist...S-A-D-I-S-T! Got it memorized?
    Larxene: *glares and casts Thunder*

20. Door To Darkness Traverse Town Homebody

I dont agree wit Riku x namine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.