358/2 Days Xion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Radiowave, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

What if Xion was an unbirth? I sort of hold a theory that she is, which is why org. 13 didnt make her the 14th member, since its an organization full of nobodies. Do you think its possible?

I was also sort of thinking along the lines that Xion was Kairi's unbirth which would explain somewhat why Xion has a keyblade, why we see her in Destiny Islands and why she looks a lot like Kairi. I guess it might also explain why she seems to be friends with Roxas.

I'd like to believe that she could be Aqua's nobody or something like that but I don't see much evidence behind that. Plus, the only relationship Aqua and Xion have is that they are both girls. They don't look much a like, at least not as much as Kairi and Xion look alike.

Discusssssssssssssssssssss

2. Azure Flame Banned

First of all, Xion has nothing to do with BBS, since it is 10 years before Sora even gets the Keyblade, so it belongs in the 358/2 Days section. Second of all, I don't think she's an unbirth. And she is the 14th member of the organization, but something happens to her in Days. I think she is the combined nobody of both Sora and Kairi, since in KH1, their hearts shared Sora's body. That is why she wields the keyblade like Sora, before Kairi even gets one. And it's why she looks like Kairi. These are just my thoughts, though.

3. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Ah crap, I'll get someone. Didn't remember about this being in the 358/2 days section. Your idea could be correct though about the Sora-Kairi combination.

4. Azure Flame Banned

Yeah, I've always thought that. This is my idea: Kairi loses her heart in DI and it goes to Sora. That's how Namine is created. Then in HB, Sora releases thier hearts and becomes a heartless. That's how Roxas and Xion are created.

5. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Although, when Roxas and Namine went back into Sora and Kairi, they were completed. Xion did not make her appearance in kh1 or 2 so either shes still lingering (Sora and Kairi are still missing a part) or she somehow managed to find them again on the fly.

6. Azure Flame Banned

I'm thinking she goes back to them in Days and that's why Roxas wants to leave the Organization. I think it happens somewhere around that scene where Riku is holding her and she looks really weak.

7. Repliku Chaser

Moving this to 358/2 Days. Carry on~~

8. Chevalier Crystal Princess

couldn't she be the manifestation of sora's memories of kairi through roxas?

this might sound strange, but since sora's and kairi's heart were together, when roxas and namine were born..........

nah, forget it, just\....forget it.

9. Dredica SNES was the best.

Except for, one person = one shell. Sora's shell goes to Roxas, therfore no shell for Xion to exist, plus the fact that Sora is a GUY. A nobody is a shell without a heart, remember that. Oh yeah, and Kairi didn't have a heart in most of Kingdom Hearts, but she had a shell. Kairi was a nobody in Kingdom Hearts.​

10. Azure Flame Banned

Well, that would be true for most nobodies, but Namine, Roxas, and Xion have been stated to be special nobodies, so maybe they don't need a shell? Think about it, Namine was created, but Kairi still had her body. Sora got his body back, but Roxas was still around.

11. Dredica SNES was the best.

Okay...but how the f*ck are they even "special"? That's really been pissing me off lately, Nomura going around saying, "No, the rules do not apply with Roxas, Xion, and Namine, because they are special, but I'll never tell what makes them special, m'kay?"​

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I don't. If she was an Unbirth, why would they let her into the Organization in the first place? Second of all, do we even know if Unbirths are strong enough as that they are able to retain the form of the original being? It may be a trait solely related to the Nobodies.

13. hyhae Traverse Town Homebody

I kinda think that Xion is Kairi's memories of Sora , bec. she just disappears besides thats maybe why the in the trailer Riku said that the keyblade was a fake its bec. she's just a memory ,she cant really weild a keyblade , and I think that she returns to Kairi when Kairi remembers Sora for the first time in KH2 (the scene when Roxas falls from the clock tower and at the same time Kairi falls on the ground).It just seemed that when Kairi reunites with Xion as a result Roxas falls bec. of the memories that he had with Xion ( Maybe they made a promise but now its broken?)

14. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I think, she was only manifested from Sora's darkness and took the shape of Kair's second nobody, in turn, there are two nobodies, one without the past memories and one with, but then there's Roxas, Roxas is Sora's nobody, so, Xion is this being without the memories of light, and Namine is the person of the one without the dark. Memories need darkness and light to be created. Correct? So, why not just say this, Namine = One without the dark, Xion = One without the light. It's common really. So, what happens with Roxas, he's created from Sora, and that is all alone of a different subject. So, Namine and Xion are both a part of Kairi, darkness and light.

15. Chevalier Crystal Princess

No, this trait seems to be also exhibited by heartless, more especifically by the main villain of KH1

"Ansem"(xehanort's heartless).

16. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Its true they let her into the organization, but they never named her the 14th member. "Organization 13" didnt change into Organization 14. I suspect they kept her with them because of her relation to Kairi. Riku and Mickey donned the black cloak and they was not apart of org. 13

17. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

You're right, Spirit. I believe that she wasn't truly part of the Organization just yet, but that they kept her for the time being. I believe that they only used her, as she was part of Kairi. But for what purpose, who can say?

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The black coat isn't the Organizations uniform, it hides you from the darkness or something like that, Diz gave Riku and Mickey the cloaks so they can use the "corridors of darkness" and hide from the Organization, right?.

And I agree with Entity, they could use her connection with Sora just as they used Namine.

But i read Unbirth's are blue with red eyes and they are all gone by the time KH1 starts so i doubt that Xion is an unbirth.
    but that would be a hell of a twist. (just like Nomura would plan)

19. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

We don't reallyknow what Unbirths are yet, and for all we know they might not also have a greater, more powerful form like the Nobodies.

20. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

The "New" (Not necessarily new since they appear 10 years before KH1) Enemies of BBS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.