The Dare

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by godsgirl, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godsgirl Merlin's Housekeeper

Six friends. One dare.
    Dares can be fun things, especially when they are scary or embarrassing. But someone dares you to go into a forest, has it gone too far? Most of you are thinking, “Big deal. So it’s a forest. I’ll go whenever you want.” But this is the Foresta Della Morte, translated Forest of Death. No one who has gone in, morning or night, has come out alive. The unknowing group takes the dare. They go into the forest. Will they be the first to come out alive?

Rules:

1)No godmodding
    2)Keep romance PG-13
    3)Keep all rules :)
    4)No killing people’s people with out permission of that person
    5)Have fun.
    6)Read all the rules.
    7)If you’ve gotten this far, put “Where is flamedancer?” in your application.
    8)Ok….um…..
    9)There will only be 6 friends, the rest of you can be creatures.
    10)Creatures can be anything (i.e. werewolves, vampires, witches, demons…)
    11)All the friends already know eachother. (Duh...)
    12)The names under the friends catagory are pictures unless stated otherwise.

Friend Character Skeleton:

Username:
    Name:
    Bio:
    Personality:
    Appearance:

Creature Character Skeleton:

Username:
    Name:
    Bio:
    What are you:
    Appearance:

Characters:

Friend: Mia Heige Age 19
    Friend: ((No picture)) Shaun Karumi Age 16

Friend: ((No picture)) Kira Gogeich Age 16

Friend:John Doe Age 19

Friend: ((No Picture)) Jenny Crimson Age 19

Friend:Brad Kantus Age 19

Creatures:

Username: Death Twister
    Name: Maica
    Bio: She is one of the Demons in the forest, included in the Vamyr race. Vamyrs are demons - demons of the dead. When there's a souless body and these demons feed into that body, leaving only it's heart to live. But their hearts are special, they are turned into stone so they can live. Once done, they take over that body and rise up from the grave. Vampyr comes from the species called 'vampire' so they are quite like them too. Sleeped in cramp places if they don't have coffins, preffer night to day, have inhuman abilities and are beautiful,deadly creatures but they do not die of sunlight. One last thing, Vamyrs have the ability to view the departed's [the one they took over] final moments of life, fears, and ambitions. It can get uncontrollable at times. Maica's human body died in that forest by another creature and has been there ever since. Maica was only forced to take over this body, she never wanted to become "someone" and is simple minded and clueless. She's been closer than a demon should be with the dead person's fears of the other creatures and ambition to get out of the forest. in short, not like other demons.
    What are you: Demon - Vampyr Race [the race is in her bio]
    Appearance: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...edheadmaid.jpg

Name: Shayne
    Bio: His original form is a ball-and-joint-doll. A popular one actually, famous by the name of Lucas in the doll world. But, he got renamed by his master as Shayne. He had an unexplainable love for his master [yes his master's a she]. He was always the favorite one in the bunch of other dolls the master had. But a disaster happened, a tornado came around and devoured the town they lived in. Next thing Shayne knew, he was now living and was "revived" in the forest as an Inaminate Maciro species. They are non-living objects that are brought to life by an unknown force. They possess some inhuman abilities like some inhuman strengths and the power to fly but other than that they are the most human of all the demon races.
    What are you: Demon - Inaminate Maciro [explained in bio as well]
    Appearance: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...me/Evilguy.jpg

Username:chargedcloud
    Name:live ranul
    Age: looks ages 15 - 20(can fool anyone) maybe about 155 years old
    Bio:wanders the forest... this demon is known for luring females in with love then executing death spells
    What are you:the lunar lucavi demon [death]
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    carries a lunar scythe
    [​IMG]

Username: Star_Angel
    Name: Josh
    Bio: He changes into a wolf, whenever he pleases, and loves to run. He just wants to be left alone, ever since his old girlfriend died from him losing control. Werewolves lose control easy when they smell blood. They don't usually eat anything, but the blood triggers an old instinct to protect themselves.
    What are you: Werewolf
    Appearance: tall, around 5'9, blackish hair,grey eyes, dresses like a normal teen, with jeans and a red tshirt.

***My Character profile***

Username: Godsgirl
    Name: Mia Heige
    Bio: She love all her friends and will do anything for them.
    Personality: Slightly skittish but headstrong, and can have courage every now and them
    Appearance: [​IMG]

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: AndrewTemari101

Name: Shaun Karumi

Apperance: Shuan has black hair and emerald, green eyes. He wears a red T-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, black sneakers with white laces, and an Element sweatshirt that is light blue. Shuan is medium in size and has an adorable face.

Bio: Shaun's life has always been a misfortune. His dad died when he was 7. His dad died by a tree falling on him when he and Andrew were walking town the street during a bad storm. His mom died when he was 11. She caught a serious disease that had no cure. She died afterwards. Andrew's memories always seem to come back to haunt him...

Personality: (As Bio says), Shaun's life has always been a misfortune. On the inside he is just a sad, confused boy but he acts like he is the worry-free kind of guy. Shaun is also very smart and can be blunt but he is a mischief maker at heart. Shaun is great at making friends. His friends know little about his past, but in the Forest of Death they might find out...

Other: "Where is flamedancer?"

Other other: Shaun loves Temari and hates it when he can't help a friend in need.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Username:Star_Angel
    Name: Kira Gogeich
    Bio: Her mother is in jail for murder, and her father is a drunk. She tends to spend a lot of time away from home, ignoring her past. She is an only child. She used to cut herself, but was hospitilized for a couple years. Now she only has scars.
    Personality: Se doesn't particulary car for her own safety, and uses that to keep people around her safe. She doesn't really make any friends but the ones she has she will die for.
    Appearance: Black hair, cut shoulder length. She usually wears black, and wears a bracelet with sun, moon, and star charms on it. She wears longsleeves alot, to hide the scars on her arm, but wears a tank top underneath, with jeans and tennis shoes.
    Other: Where is flamedancer? *whispers* he might be with my sister O.O

4. Sorcerer_Jenkins Twilight Town Denizen

Username:Sorcer_Jenkins
    Name: John Doe (haha)
    Bio: He's lived his life as an underground rapper with a testimony. He only swears when he has to and he knows when to be nice. Since 5 he's lifted weights, so he's BUFF. he is Mia's best friend (please) and looks out for ALL of his friends. He lives with his parents in their mansion.
    Personality: Bio says it all. rest will be revealed with c00kies
    Appearance:[​IMG] yes i know it's not what's in the F'n bio! just go wit it!

5. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Username:roxas81334
    Name:Jenny Crimson
    Bio: Is always careless but smart...she has been in alot of life threatening situations...like tree falling on her, car wrecks, and of course drowning...she can be serious at times but she goofs of most of the time....
    Personality: she will hurt anyone who atttacks her frineds....
    Appearance: short black hair (cut shoulder length) with Blue eyes.

"Where is flamedancer?"

6. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: The road to Darkness
    Name: Brad Kantus
    Bio: he has lived his life at his friends side. and thats all he does. hang with friends. he doesnt care about school.
    Personality: He is quiet but wont be spoken for. he takes disrespect from no one.
    Appearance: http://94.100.113.180/247400001-247450000/247432501-247432600/247432545_5_AMBj.jpeg

can u add 1 more kid plz ^^

where is flamedancer?

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

D'awww ...i wanted to be one of the buddies :<

Name: Maica
    Bio: She is one of the Demons in the forest, included in the Vamyr race. Vamyrs are demons - demons of the dead. When there's a souless body and these demons feed into that body, leaving only it's heart to live. But their hearts are special, they are turned into stone so they can live. Once done, they take over that body and rise up from the grave. Vampyr comes from the species called 'vampire' so they are quite like them too. Sleeped in cramp places if they don't have coffins, preffer night to day, have inhuman abilities and are beautiful,deadly creatures but they do not die of sunlight. One last thing, Vamyrs have the ability to view the departed's [the one they took over] final moments of life, fears, and ambitions. It can get uncontrollable at times. Maica's human body died in that forest by another creature and has been there ever since. Maica was only forced to take over this body, she never wanted to become "someone" and is simple minded and clueless. She's been closer than a demon should be with the dead person's fears of the other creatures and ambition to get out of the forest. in short, not like other demons.
    What are you: Demon - Vampyr Race [the race is in her bio]
    Appearance: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff301/anjellyca25/Redheadmaid.jpg

Where the eff is Flamedancer? good? ;D

8. godsgirl Merlin's Housekeeper

you are all in..i think...let me look again..

i did add one more kid...but thats it. We can start when we get 2 more creatures.

9. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

awesome so u mean im a ahuman? not a monster

10. godsgirl Merlin's Housekeeper

yeah. now help me get 2 more creatures so we can start.

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I could be another creature if you want.

12. godsgirl Merlin's Housekeeper

only if you wanna be

13. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

ooc: nyo.... I might make another creature then for the sake of starting D: *impatient*

14. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

Username:chargedcloud
    Name:live ranul
    Age: looks ages 15 - 20(can fool anyone) maybe about 155 years old
    Bio:wanders the forest... this demon is known for luring females in with love then executing death spells
    What are you:the lunar lucavi demon [death]
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    carries a lunar scythe
    [​IMG]

Where is flamedancer?

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

ooc: new demon (:

Name: Shayne
    Bio: His original form is a ball-and-joint-doll. A popular one actually, famous by the name of Lucas in the doll world. But, he got renamed by his master as Shayne. He had an unexplainable love for his master [yes his master's a she]. He was always the favorite one in the bunch of other dolls the master had. But a disaster happened, a tornado came around and devoured the town they lived in. Next thing Shayne knew, he was now living and was "revived" in the forest as an Inaminate Maciro species. They are non-living objects that are brought to life by an unknown force. They possess some inhuman abilities like some inhuman strengths and the power to fly but other than that they are the most human of all the demon races.
    What are you: Demon - Inaminate Maciro [explained in bio as well]
    Appearance: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/WrynWinslow/Anime/Evilguy.jpg

>Where is flamedancer o:<

16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Username: Star_Angel
    Name: Josh
    Bio: He changes into a wolf, whenever he pleases, and loves to run. He just wants to be left alone, ever since his old girlfriend died from him losing control. Werewolves lose control easy when they smell blood. They don't usually eat anything, but the blood triggers an old instinct to protect themselves.
    What are you: Werewolf
    Appearance: tall, around 5'9, blackish hair,grey eyes, dresses like a normal teen, with jeans and a red tshirt.

Anything I should add?

17. godsgirl Merlin's Housekeeper

ooc: i shall start it!!! ^^
    bic:

Mia took her favorite spot at the luch table right in between Shaun and John. It was a circular table. She waited while the rest of the group showed up.

18. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Shaun was already sitting down. "Hey Mia!" He said, happily.

19. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

jenny came and sat down across from Shaun. "hey..." said Jenny.

20. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Kira sat down at the table next to John, not saying a word. She hardly ever spoke, except if it was important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.