Re:CoM Videos!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

*UPDATED* - Floor Four online. Come back tomorrow for more videos and downloadable versions of the ones that appeared today.

We at KH-Vids have managed to snag a copy of KH2:FM+ earlier than expected, and at this point we're currently running through Re:CoM. Here's the introduction to Re:CoM:

Menu Trailer | [player=JZAe313LQLI]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor One | [player=lEYL5N7NFbU]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor Two Pt.1 | [player=mLZTqrkx5xo]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Axel: First Battle | [player=VD_vQFHm2Ho]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor Two Pt.2 | [player=sb8N34B3Sco]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor Three | [player=6_jb0qbLFuU]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor Four | [player=ts8zSTAiDFM]WATCH NOW[/player]

These files will be downloadable in higher quality by tomorrow. Also, expect many more videos for viewing today. We've only been playing for a few hours, but this game is intense!

NOTE:
    Further posted videos will more than likely be posted in our Video Portal, not YouTube. So, keep checking back on the site!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Mari
      Mari
      Marluxia moves very gay like in Floor 1

me thinks me likes ;D
    2. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      Hooray! Thanks for that DS!
    3. NobodyAnnihilator
      NobodyAnnihilator
      Hmm, these are very interesting indeed ^_^, that menu trailer didn't look bad also, though I did wish that they did have Tarzan in Chain of Memories though, lousy copyrights discussions. But what can ya do huh? thanks a lot for showing us these ^_^
    4. HazHearts
      HazHearts
      Im really looking forward to this game. Its funny how Sora looks when Marluxia is one place to the next, and strange How Axel says ''Got it memorised'' in this game. ^^ Or at least i think thats what it said.
      Thanks for the Up.
    5. Cybernetic
      Cybernetic
      I need translations man, I see and hear but don't understand.... :/
    6. bennyjr123
      bennyjr123
      smae here, plz get englsh subs, i beg of you!
    7. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      I'm sure DS will work on that as soon as he gets the rest of the cutscenes.
    8. Sara
      Sara
      Yeah, one thing at a time, guys... He's going to be playing for a long time, everything else is second.

Great vids, fyi.
    9. Reyxsim
      Reyxsim
      I watched them all on the home page, and they're great... I thought it was Xemnas that greeted them. It's was Marluxia all along. It would be nice if they were translated, though.
    10. Dogenzaka
      Dogenzaka
      Why need English subs?
      It's the EXACT same thing as the English COM, just differently colloquolized:
      Donald: Looks like nobody's home.
      Goofy: You sure we should just barge in like this?
      Donald: We have to if we're gonna find the king...
      Goofy: The king?! King Mickey's here?
      Donald: Maybe, maybe not. Something told me he'd be here, that's all.
      Goofy: Really?! But...now that you mention it. I was thinkin' the same thing.
      Sora: Are you serious? So was I!
      (Sora turns around and walks a few feet away)
      Sora: One look at this castle, and I just knew: They're here.
      Goofy: Well, whaddaya know! Great minds think alike, I guess.
      (Jiminy Cricket hops out of Sora's pocket)
      Jiminy: Guess again! This can't be mere coincidence.
      Donald: Why, Jiminy? Don't tell me that--
      Jiminy: I felt it, too!
      Goofy: Gawrsh, maybe it's contagious.
      Donald: Or maybe something funny's going on! I think we should check it out.
      Sora: Okay.
      (Jiminy jumps back in Sora's pocket. Sora starts to run.)
      Donald: Hey, where are you going?
      Sora (stopping and turning around): To check it out! What's the matter, scared?
      Donald: D-Don't be ridiculous! Come on, Goofy!
      Goofy: Okay, but we should shut the door behind us. (Goofy turns around.) Sora!
      (They see an Unknown walking toward them, who vanishes as the trio run to it. It appears behind them when they stop running. They turn around and ready their weapons.)
      Sora: Who is THAT?!
      Donald: It must be a Heartless! Let's see how it handles my magic! (Donald holds up his staff.) THUNDER!
      (Nothing happens.)
      Donald: Huh? That's odd. THUNDER! THUNDER!! Umm... FIRE! Blizzard?
      (Still nothing happens.)
      Donald: I don't get it. Why isn't my magic working?
      Unknown: I should think it's obvious. The moment you set foot in this castle, you forgot every spell and ability you knew, though the forgetting does not end there. In this place, to find is to lose and to lose is to find.
      (Sora, Donald, and Goofy relax.)
      Unknown: That is the way of things in Castle Oblivion.
      Sora: Castle Oblivion?
      Unknown. Yes... Here you will meet people you know. People you miss.
      Sora: Look, there's no one-- (Sora's face becomes surprised.) Riku! You mean Riku! He IS here!
      Unknown: Do you want to find him? If you do...
      (The Unknown stops, phases through the three them, and vanishes. They look in the direction the Unknown floated in--the direction they came--then look in the opposite direction and see the Unknown on a platform in front of double doors. They run over to the small stairs leading up to it.)
      Sora: What did you do?
      Unknown: I sampled your memories. And from them, I made this. (The Unknown takes out a card.) This is the key to reuniting with those you hold dear. (It tosses the card to Sora, who catches it. Sora looks at it with a puzzled look.)
      Sora: What is this, a card?
      Unknown (pointing at the card): A promise. Use that card and press on. You will find your friend.
      FADE OUT
      Unknown: Hold the card before you. The door will open, and beyond it a new world.
    11. Silvy
      Silvy
      Oooh, these are just gorgeous. Marluxia is everything I hoped he would be; such a deliciously smug *******! And silly, silly Axel... XD

You certainly get a different feel for the castle when you see it like this in 3D, the stark white, the spiffed-up music, those black cloaks in contrast to all the white. Loving it.

Since there's no way I'll manage to keep myself unspoiled until my own copy gets here, I certainly hope you will be posting more! Soon! Now! *craves*
    12. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      Yes, the cutscenes are very well done, and I love Marluxia's flower pedals LOL.
    13. Silvy
      Silvy
      It certainly was a great touch to incorporate them so early on in the game! Yay, Marluxia and his lovely flower petals o' doom. X3
    14. Ranger_vega87
      Ranger_vega87
      Vids

I liked the intro to RE:COM brought back so many memories, I also like the battle with Axel the combat looks fun.
    15. Knighty McKnight
      Knighty McKnight
      I'm a bit confused...during the battle footage with Axel...several cards were burned in an attempt to break his cards...but there was a zero right there.
    16. Roxachu
      Roxachu
      omg, the introduction looks amazing and the other vids too, i hope you'll get more of them uploaded soon :3 i really hope that this'll be released in europe, but if they don't then i have to buy swap magic and import -_- *sigh*
      but thanks for these! i can't wait 'till you upload the additional cutscenes of KH2!! :D
    17. Nushaa
      Nushaa
      Ooh, my. I completely agree with you. On everything. 8D
    18. Lord Knight Xiron
      Lord Knight Xiron
      Yeah. I love the petals. I hate his voice, though. It doesn't match what he looks like. I hope its better in English.

Me likee mucho.
    19. John S.
      John S.
      I dont know about you guys but I seem to be able to understand about 1/4 of what they are saying.