Re:CoM Videos!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

*UPDATED* - Floor Four online. Come back tomorrow for more videos and downloadable versions of the ones that appeared today.

We at KH-Vids have managed to snag a copy of KH2:FM+ earlier than expected, and at this point we're currently running through Re:CoM. Here's the introduction to Re:CoM:

Menu Trailer | [player=JZAe313LQLI]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor One | [player=lEYL5N7NFbU]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor Two Pt.1 | [player=mLZTqrkx5xo]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Axel: First Battle | [player=VD_vQFHm2Ho]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor Two Pt.2 | [player=sb8N34B3Sco]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor Three | [player=6_jb0qbLFuU]WATCH NOW[/player]
    Castle Oblivion: Floor Four | [player=ts8zSTAiDFM]WATCH NOW[/player]

These files will be downloadable in higher quality by tomorrow. Also, expect many more videos for viewing today. We've only been playing for a few hours, but this game is intense!

NOTE:
    Further posted videos will more than likely be posted in our Video Portal, not YouTube. So, keep checking back on the site!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Damn.

That opening makes me want my order to come like four times as fast.

>_>
    2. John S.
      John S.
      where is part 2 and floor 3?
    3. Nushaa
      Nushaa
      Ooh. o_o
      I can see why his voice creeps you out. XD; I didn't notice that!
    4. Fruityla
      Fruityla
      Marluxia is awesome BECAUSE he's fruity and a total badass AT THE SAME TIME...Then doesn't that make him a bishie? o_O; Marly is my favorite though x3 Bishie or not.

Vexen is creepy when he talks. His eyes keep getting wide..then squinty...repeat...CREEPY.

Also: KH2 sold more in America than Japan, by the way. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    5. XxAcGxX
      XxAcGxX
    6. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      That was amazingly fast. Thanks!
    7. Ryuu Tenshi
      Ryuu Tenshi

I require frosty scientist as well.

Well, ok, Zexion too. Ok, I do like Zexion more. But Vexen will always, always remain my second favourite.
      Ok I have no second favourites. I love all of them, and I hate playing favourites because, well... I love all of them. BUT STILL I WANT VEXEN OK?!

AAAAAAAAAH GET TO REVERSE REBIRTH SO I CAN HAVE ZEXION AND ALSO MORE VEXEN ALREADY.

And please, please, PLEASE let Vexen be less Hojo-ish than he is portrayed... damn. I still need to do that in-character rant about that.
    8. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Vexen? You guys are looking at awhile here. We haven't even gotten to Larxene yet, or the Riku Replica. We haven't had a new video in awhile...I wonder why?
    9. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      that was so great! ^_^ I love how the graphics are for Re:CoM....much much better than anything the Game Boy version gave us.

if only I could have it. *cries*

in any case, thanks for the vids! I'm eternally thankful. o_o
    10. Ryuu Tenshi
      Ryuu Tenshi
      People are busy / need sleep / have lives.

And you cannot deny the fangirls. :P

I know, I know, we have a while. But... I'll still squirm in antici...
      ... pation.
    11. libregkd
    12. Nushaa
      Nushaa
      I'll squirm with you, 'kay? :D
    13. Ryuu Tenshi
      Ryuu Tenshi
      :D

Wait that sounded dirty

Eh~ :3
    14. Nushaa
      Nushaa
      Oh.
      It did. XD;

Oh well!
    15. Utawarezen
      Utawarezen
      America's population is greater than Japan's, and if you think of it proportionally, more of Japan bought KH2.
    16. Ryuu Tenshi
      Ryuu Tenshi
      Light preserve me; I've got so much homework to do, but... videos! VIDEOS. OMG.

I'm so mad, too... I decided not to import since I'm going to Japan next fall and could just buy it then, but... I'm so impatient. Arrrghhhh.

Watch them actually decide to release it... once I'm in Japan. *laughs* That'd be just the perfect irony, ne?
    17. crazymigit182
      crazymigit182
      Please!!!!!

I Dont Wanna Be A Burden Or Anything But Can You Please Please Please Put Up The Little Scenes With The Speach Bubbles At Least For Like Traverse Town And The More Important "memory Worlds," Meaning Not The Disney Ones But The Ones Like Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Etc.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    18. SoraDude
      SoraDude
      it was difficult to understand
    19. Silvy
      Silvy
      Yay, another one! Vexen rules.

As for rant on the utter character-slaughter the trailer put him through; I made this comic right after the trailer came out, to vent. XD
    20. tofudude
      tofudude
      awsome, copy should be here tommarow(sp?):D :D :D