Attention: Application for a translator

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

ATTENTION ALL VISITORS:

Lately, in the process of subbing things, I've been running into lines that even Xaldin couldn't translate. It's now come to my attention and under his suggestion that we get another person to help with the translations. If anyone feels they are skilled in the language of Japanese, please PM me, as we're in need of your assistance. In other news, I will be releasing Floors Eight and Nine late tonight, as well as Riku Replica battles one and two.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 31, 2007.

1. XxxXehanortxxX
      XxxXehanortxxX
      I'll go put this on another site. People there know Japanese and come here a lot.
    2. ducky
      ducky
      Why sub them even? You can just wait until the English one comes out. If it does. If it doesn't, you can translate it when you have all of the videos online. Right?
    3. Crispers
      Crispers
      well i can't translate but i can try to see if my friends can for ubut cant u just go to a site and read the com script from the game boy advanced ???
    4. coy197
      coy197
      my wii might work i put it in in japan and then i clik englsh then it will come out to be that.
    5. Sorax
      Sorax
    6. coy197
      coy197
      but i need some help i just joined like yesterday and i dont even know how read my messeges and i will help you if my wii works

ok i know how 2 get my messages and everythng my friend told me. just send me the japan worlds and i will use my wii
    7. Storrini
      Storrini
      1- There's most likely not gonna be an English version.
      2- Here at KHV we want our videos now. D':
    8. Crispers
    9. axel8th
      axel8th
      Well like i said i only know basic japanese and how i found that out is becuz if you listen english and japanese have only minor differences and i use "A guide to reading&writing japanese" basically it tells you what each kanji means. to get to the bottom of it im an amatuer when it comes to translating......i can translate but it will take much longer than expected..........is that ok?
    10. aznsakura
      aznsakura
      ummm hi i just join this site recently (although i been checkin here way ages ago)
      do u want me to translate some cutscene coz i speak jap at home like fully (my eng isnt that really good) n im in holiday atm so i got spare time
    11. coy197
      coy197
      i think aznsakura should do it btw my wii will on tranlate frech and sapn. =( 4 thumbs down
    12. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      For now, I just want the videos of the RR battles, dammit!
    13. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Who cares?

We have to translate them now because no one is gonna wait half a year for an English one--which is most likely never gonna happen.

---

And Deathspank, I know some Japanese. Not fluently, but I know enough to get about. You can feel free to come to me if you need any help--I might not know it, but it's worth a shot. :P
    14. Speyeker
      Speyeker
    15. koibito813
      koibito813
      well, i've been taking japanese class at school for roughly 3 years now and i think i know enough of the basics to understand most of what the KH characters have been saying for many of the japanese videos posted here. however, i can't read all kanji shown so that's a dead spot for me. DX the rest of it, i could translate as best i can with a little help from my sensei. X3
    16. axel8th
      axel8th
      i have a book that tells you what aall kanji means i think i might be up for the job!:D
    17. punk.rock.rules@hotmail.c
      punk.rock.rules@hotmail.c
      I might be able to help you cause i am japanese, but it depends on the quality of the film, if its to blury i wont be able to read it because i dont normaly read japanese any more.
      王国の中心は支配する!
    18. Number08
      Number08
      That's the problem with Japanese : the KANJI >< Otherwise I might be able to translate too. BTW... I can write down almost everything that is said in the videos - the kana and almost every kanji... If I did that, would there be someone able to translate from kana + kanji to romaji or to English? I sooooo wish to help - and to know what's being said in these vids ;_;
    19. デミックス
      デミックス
      I'd like to help, if at all possible... I'm not astounding at Japanese, but I like to think that I've got at least a small handle on the language. That is, of course, if you've not already got all the help you could ever want, judging by the replies...