Attention: Application for a translator

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

ATTENTION ALL VISITORS:

Lately, in the process of subbing things, I've been running into lines that even Xaldin couldn't translate. It's now come to my attention and under his suggestion that we get another person to help with the translations. If anyone feels they are skilled in the language of Japanese, please PM me, as we're in need of your assistance. In other news, I will be releasing Floors Eight and Nine late tonight, as well as Riku Replica battles one and two.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 31, 2007.

1. king-@
      king-@
      <<<<<------------------------------------:eek: heyyyy everybodyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! look my avatar!! i couldn't post the image but if you have seen one of the last videos of khfm2+ from youtube you'll undertand!!!! look at the end: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WO8vw-sACKY there is the armor of the blue haired girl (Aqua?) and her keyblade
    2. Mirai
      Mirai
      Boku ga tetsudau koto ga dekiru.(I can help.) I'm not fluent, and my knowledge of Kanji isn't very good. But, I can read Kana very well, and I understand almost all of the grammar, so, I can probably help you guys. I also have a Kanji chart to help me.

Just as a try out, I'll PM Deathspank, to see what I can do.
    3. kityuka
      kityuka
      my english isn't very good but i am confident to translate most of the Japanese, i just got the Japanese Language Proficiency Test level 2 certificate recently
    4. Setsuko
      Setsuko
      I can read japanese, no problem, i come from japan so its not so hard, but i am not perfect but if u want me to i can do my best. ^-^

日本人を読むことはある意味では容易である!

but instead of giving me the movie to read caan u write or type it down for me because that would make it easier!

person before mirai, why is ur name chinese and japanese that says "investigation of the night thinks night thought" it sounds pretty random.