War to Solve Everything

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Dexnail, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

War to Solve Everything

Arancar side

The espada recieved news that the soul reapers are ready to attack. They decide its time to train some selected arrancar for special training that could help them survive in the war. The methods are tough but necessary cause soon its gona be an all out war. The soul reapers are planning to make your kind dissappear so its time to get ready for the war to survive. So are you tough enouth to become ready for the war.

Soul Reaper side

You just found the base of the espada and your planning to end their race soon. But you learned there is an huge amount that is getting trained to kill soul reapers like yourself so its time for you to train new soul reapers so you wont be defeated. The arrancar will not show any mercy towards you that is why you need to do the same so the captains are putting all their efforts to train soul reapers. So will you be trained good enough to survive this war.

Rules
    no god modelling
    no power playing
    you cant kill other people chars unless they say you can
    be detailed in your post no one liners
    have fun
    also the war is not happening yet so dont force it to happen

OC form

Soul reaper form
    username:
    name:
    appearance:
    captain that is traning you:
    zanpakuto name and release:
    what it looks like when released and abilitie:
    history:
    preview post

Arrancar form
    username:
    name:
    appearance:
    espada that is training you:
    zanpakuto name and what it looks like:
    resurection form and abilitie:
    history
    preview post:

Soul Reaper Captain and lutenent list
    Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai
    Chōjirō Sasakibe

Soi Fon
    Marechiyo Ōmaeda

Izuru Kira- mixt

Retsu Unohana
    Isane Kotetsu

Byakuya Kuchiki
    Renji Abarai

Sajin Komamura
    Tetsuzaemon Iba

Shunsui Kyōraku
    Nanao Ise

Shūhei Hisagi

Tōshirō Hitsugaya- sxr13_92
    Rangiku Matsumoto

Kenpachi Zaraki- legion
    Yachiru Kusajishi
    Ikkaku Madarame
    Yumichika Ayasegawa

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Jūshirō Ukitake

Espada
    Yammy Rialgo
    Stark- twilightblader
    Barragan
    Harribel
    Ulquiorra- the joker
    Nnoitra
    Grimmjaw- Me
    Zommari
    Szayel
    Aaroniero

OC List

OC list

username: Dexnail
    name: Ren lonefox
    gender male
    appearance:http://aiki-ame.deviantart.com/art/Dream-guy-Jan-2008-75281420 but has an white fox tail and the hallow parts are white bony fox ears wears normal arrancar cloths
    espada that is training you: Grimjow
    zanpakuto name and resurection form: sad fox howl, his body takes an appearince of an white fox that has black markings. his head is an fox skull but it still has the ears and the tail.his hands and feet is paws that has very sharp claws but they emit an howling sound. in this form every swipe he makes he send out sound waves that can cut through anything and he can send out an devisting howl that would tearing anythin in the waves path be shreaded into pieces. But in this form it lowers down his streight a lot but his speed and spiritiul energy increases drasticly
    history: He was found by the espada and got braught to Los Nochos. Ren spent years training and fallowing rulez but now with the news about an up coming war he been orderd to pick an espada that would train him.

username: Fayt-Harkwind
    name: Kazuki Mikura
    appearance: http://tutorials.lorecube.com/jquery...me_samurai.jpg
    captain that is traning you: Ukitake
    zanpakuto name and release: Tenrouken, bleed the moon black
    In shikai it looks like a gothic broadsword with a wolf head motif where the cross guard would be.
    history: He was a simple shinigami academy student, nothing special, he eventually joined the 13th squad.
    preview post: Kazuki walked around carrying his Zanpakuto on his shoulder, the blade was slightly longer than a katana length, he prefered it this way. His eyes barely managed to stay open as his lazy attitude effected him worse with the lack of sleep he's been getting. Too much hassle to train in the day, he thought noticing himself swaying as he continued to walk forward.

2. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Hey there.....Bleach is awesome....!!!!! So i thought that i should try and join, plus, his one sounds pretty cool......Could i have Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya please?

3. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

yes you can and can you do me a favor by asking your friends to see if they want to join :)

4. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Ya, i can do that....bu not many of them like bleach, i know one person that is a huge fan...so i will ask him when he gets back on....

5. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

alrightty you can have 2 chars so you still have room for an OC :)

6. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

May I join as Ulquiorra?

7. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

yes you can :) and you can make an oc for him to train or an soul reaper cause 2 chars is the limit

8. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

so when do we start?

9. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

we can start now ill do the opening post :)

Grimjaw had his hands in his side pokets not giving any care for the poeple around he was king plain and simple. he smiled as he was looking forward for an hidous brawl with Ulquara he hated that mans guts. Grimjaw found himself on an balcony he laid against the wall looking at the sandy horizon before him.

10. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: alright you got Byakuya you can start to role play :)

11. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Ulquiorra stood behind Grimjaw. He was silent there, noting him and silently surveying the area for his own. He had never understood emotions, and if Grimjaw hated him, he wonderd how it felt.

12. tydunn6695 Moogle Assistant

i'll be Byakuya Kuchiki-It’s a thousand years too early for you to become worthy enough to die by my BanKai

13. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Kenpachi sat infront of his office and looked out on to his squad grounds. The green grass was soft, the sky blue, the birds singing. It truly was a quiet and serene day. He hated it. The captain gripped his sword and frowned in dissaproval.

"This sucks!" he growned aloud

He needed a fight and fast, but the old bald guy wouldn't allow him to attack a soul reaper. Man, why couldn't this day be more interesting?

14. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Grimjaw grinned he found the person he hated the most but yet gave him the most entertainment. "yo i dont like it when S H I T stands by me but i guess an moron like you dont understand that" he said giving him a smirk. Then he continued leaning against the wall "so have you heard the news some of those soul society pricks are gona try to distroy us i would love to see that" Grimjaw said to his fellow espada laughing.

15. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Ulquiorra continued to stare into space, then turned to Grimjaw. The laughter was almosta s puzzeling as the hate. How could Grimjaw be sure he fealt happiness? "I believe so," Ulquiorra said numbly.

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Can I join as Stark

17. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Grimjaw always got annoyed by how unemotional his fellow espada was he liked thing with emotions the made fighting better. he stared off into the desert he saw some hallows but that reminded them of what they use to be before they became arrancar. "still numb and sad like always maybe i should rip out that sadness" grimjaw said with an sedistic smile with his eyes glaring at Ulquara.

18. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"If you did that, I would be forced to harm you. Perhaps severly," Ulquiorra said this still without emotion, though it was no empty threat. He wonderd if Grimjaw would take him seriously, and waited for jis response.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Stark was inside his room. As usual the lazy espada was sleeping in his room paying no attention to what was happening around him

20. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

"if you did not harm me where would be the F U C K IN fun in that" Grimjaw said to his fellow espada with an smile full of blood lust. he stared at the man as some sand blew across with the silence awaiting for the crashes that would occur. "**** first" Grimjaw said to the man relaxed waiting for the man to make the move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.