Roxas's days in the Organization (Part one)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xx Axel xX, Apr 15, 2007.

?

How's my story for a first-time fanfic???

1. Really Really Good!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pretty good

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Ehh, it's alright

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's not good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Completely horrible, never write again

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

This is about Roxas's day’s in the Organization, and how he met everyone, blah blah blah. Obviously, I made it completely up =P. It’s my first ever fanfic. Please comment at the end, the good and the bad of it.

Chapter one
    Day one
    ~Throne Room~

Roxas followed a man in a black cape through a corridor of darkness. He continued to follow him until he came across thirteen people on huge white chairs in a huge white room. The man he was following stepped into another corridor of darkness and appeared on the highest chair in the room. Roxas silently walked to the center of the room, where an odd symbol was on the floor.

“Xemnas, who do we have here?” A man said to the right of the largest chair. The man had an eye patch on his right eye and a scar going up his face.
    “The keyblade master. Welcome, Roxas, to Organization XIII.”
    A few people stirred in their seats at the sound of ‘keyblade’.
    “So now we’re Organization XIII? How many times are we going to change the name?” A man to the left of Xemnas said. His face was shrouded in a hood.
    “Xaldin, I will change the name of this organization as many times as I deem necessary.” Xemnas told him. Xaldin leaned back in his chair.

The three men engaged in conversation. Roxas didn’t pay attention. He stood it the middle of the white floor, feeling small and insignificant. He had no meaning here, as Xemnas put it when he named him.

“Saix, when you get a chance, do you think you can arrange to have another chair built up in here for Roxas?” The superior said to a man with long blue hair. Saix nodded.
    Finally, the meeting ended.

All thirteen people disappeared off into their corridors of darkness. Roxas looked around. A young blonde haired kid was walking up to him happily. Roxas was glad to see someone smiling. He was brought into this world seeing nothing but evil smirks and expressionless faces.

The blonde haired kid stood in front of him. He nodded to him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Nice to met ya' Roxas. I'm Demyx, and I'll show ya' your room and give you your uniform." The kid named Demyx turned around and Roxas followed him.

They both walked down a long, interminable, miserable stairway, through a gloomy hallway, and into a small, sad bedroom. Everything was an ugly gray-ish white-ish color. Demyx reached into a pathetic white dresser and pulled out a black robe. He threw it at Roxas, and Roxas caught it in his hand. Roxas stood there.

"Here, let me help ya," Demyx snapped his fingers and Roxas was engulfed in darkness. A few seconds later, the darkness melted away, and Roxas had on the black robe. The robe was way too long at the arms and the end, and the waist and arms were really tight on him. Roxas stood there looking awkwardly at Demyx.

"Oops, wrong robe..." Demyx bit his fingernail. Just then, another face poked in through the door.

"Ah! There it is!" Another guy walked into Roxas's bedroom. His spiky red hair caught Roxas's attention. He was wearing a black robe, but it was too small and baggy for his tall, skinny figure. He stood next to Demyx.

"I think this might be yours..." The man snapped his fingers and once again Roxas was enveloped in darkness, along with the guy with the red hair. When the darkness peeled away, Roxas's and the man's robe fitted perfectly.

"The name's Axel." The man with the red hair said to him. His turquoise eyes stared friendly at Roxas. “Got it memorized?” He said to Roxas, pointing to his head. Roxas stared at him. Demyx rolled his eyes.

"Alright, I'm off to practice my sitar." Demyx said, waving happily at the two. Axel waved goodbye him.

"Careful not to brake any eardrums while your at it," Axel said after him. Demyx shut the door behind him, leaving Axel and Roxas alone in the horrible white bedroom.

Axel sighed and plopped himself on the bed and laid down. He rested one hand on his forehead, while the other hung off the bed.

"Well, kid, how'd you get here?" Axel asked him. Roxas didn't answer. He didn't know. Axel turned to face him. He smiled.

"Either you don't want to talk, or you don't know. There aint anything wrong with me, kid. You can tell me." Axel said to him. Roxas looked at his turquoise eyes.

"I don't remember anything...am I supposed to?" Roxas said to him. Axel smiled and looked up at the ceiling.

"…Yeah, you’re supposed to. Here, let me explain.” Axel right then and there told Roxas about nobodies, the true power of the keyblade, and all about the Organization. As Axel talked, the ugly, small, sad bedroom started to turn, not so pathetic. Axel was making sense to him, a lot more sense then the happy Demyx kid, or the three men at the meeting. The more Axel talked, the more Roxas listened.

"So, your somebody is the master of the keyblade, huh. Must be a strong guy." Axel got off the bed. He started to walk out of the bedroom, and motioned for Roxas to follow him. He did. The two walked down the hallway, the sounds of an instrument was heard someway down the hallway. They arrived in what looked like a kitchen.

The man with the eye patch on his eye was standing at the stove. He was stirring a large pot with his right hand, and looking at a cookbook he held in his left hand. A dark gray smoke was swirling out of the pot.

“That’s Xigbar right there…” Axel said to Roxas, pointing to the guy in the eye patch. Xigbar turned around and waved to the two of them, eyeing Roxas with his good eye. Axel opened up a corridor of darkness. He stepped through, and Roxas followed him.

~Twilight Town~

The two found themselves in a town that Axel called Twilight Town. There were only a few people that walked around and roamed the streets, and none of them bothered to even look in the direction of the two. Axel bought two blue ice creams that he called Sea-salt ice cream. They both headed to the clock tower.

Roxas sat on the edge on the top of the clock tower. Axel was next to him. They both ate their ice cream in silence.

“How’s your ice cream?” Roxas looked at Axel. He shrugged. Axel looked forward, towards the sun.

“I know how you feel. Everything is being thrown at you at once. It’s hard to comprehend.” Roxas looked down.

“I don’t…exist?” He asked the redhead. Axel grinned weakly, and shook his head, also looking down.

“We were all a bit, upset, when we found out the same thing. I guess it’s normal for people to act like that.” There was an awkward silence between them.

“I guess people need to believe that they’re really more important to the world, then how much they really are. That’s why we’re so stunned about us not existing, or being here by accident.” Axel said, looking forward into the sunset. Roxas followed his gaze.

The sun melted on the horizon. As the last bit of light disappeared, Axel stood up. Roxas looked at him.

“But that’s just my theory.” Roxas heard him whisper to himself.

~Oh yeah, Part One, it means the exact same thing as Chapter one, just in case of any confusion~

2. DiZ The Wandering Soul Merlin's Housekeeper

I like it, Very Detailed, very interesting, you did good for a first time fanfic.

Idea here, for future chapters, probably closer to the end, you could include what happened to him with a little detail from KH2, Like when he decided to leave orginazation XIII and his fight with Riku. but that's just a idea...

First comment! huzzah!!!!!!

3. babkodd x axel Moogle Assistant

xx Axel xx

Pretty cool story. :D Very detailed. I think you should make more. :)

4. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

I was planning on doing that acually :D

Thanks, too! :)

5. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas's days in the Organization (Chapter two)

The second chapter is ready =D Poor, poor, waterboy…. :(
    Please comment at the end, the good and bad!!!!!

Chapter 2
    Day 2
    ~Roxas’s bedroom~

He woke up slowly. The whiteness of his room blinded him for a few seconds while his eyes got adjusted to the light. He heard the other Organization members rising from their beds. From the slightly open door, he saw the happy Demyx kid walk past his bedroom. Roxas didn’t have to change (he slept in his robe) so he got up to follow him down the hallway.

Demyx saw Roxas following him and turned around.
    “Hey, good morning, Roxas.” He said. Roxas nodded to him and tried to grin. Demyx continued to walk down the hallway, and he followed him, stopping in the kitchen were he and Axel met Xigbar yesterday. Today, one of the three men that were at the meeting yesterday, that was named Xaldin, was at the stove. He was frying something in a pan. He heard a familiar voice coming from the room next door, and Roxas walked into a dinning room.

A long polished wooden table stood in the middle of the room with six chairs along each long side of the table. A chair with a large back sat at the head of the table. In it sat Axel. Axel was talking to a man with short blonde hair. Roxas went over to him and stood next to him.

“I’m telling’ ya, Luxord, there’s no way flower-power over there can beat me in a fight. I don’t care what the others say, fire is the best- oh hey Roxas” Axel spotted him and turned away from Luxord. Roxas eyed Luxord, and the man stared back at him. Neither of them waved.

“Roxas, this is Luxord.” Axel introduced him. He still didn’t wave. Some members of the organization began to walk into the room and sat at chairs.

Axel turned away from Roxas and began to argue with Luxord again, but was interrupted by someone grabbing his hair and dragging him off of the seat. Xemnas threw Axel into Roxas, and Roxas had to step back to stop himself from falling. Axel ended up on the ground, rubbing his head.

“Axel, know where you stand. Get back in your own chair.” Axel looked up at Roxas, giving him a thanks-for-nothing kind of look. He got up and sat next to Saix and Demyx. Roxas stood in place, next to Xemnas’s chair. Xemnas pointed to a chair all the way at the end of the table on the right side, next to a girl with yellow hair. Roxas went to go sit down it in. The girl next to him eyed him. He wanted to sit next to someone he knew was nice to him, but Axel and Demyx were in the middle of the table, not looking at him.

Xaldin walked into the dinning room, and served everyone sausage. Everyone began to eat, including Roxas. Xaldin kept walking back and forth from the kitchen to the dinning room, serving everyone more food. Once he was done he sat at the top of the table, next to Xemnas.

“This is really good Xaldin,” a guy with pink hair said to Xaldin.
    The sound of metal falling and hitting something hard was heard. Roxas jumped.
    “Sorry…” Demyx said, running into the kitchen to find something to wipe up his spilt orange juice with. Axel sighed and shook his head, smiling to himself.
    “That boy, can never do anything right!” Saix said, banging his fists on the table. “Vexen, please,” A man sitting next to Xaldin stretched his hand over to the spilt orange juice and soon the liquid was frozen solid. Saix nodded thanks at Vexen. He put his head in his hand, and his arm on the table.

Demyx came back into the room with a roll of paper towels. He ran over to his spot and spotted the frozen orange juice. He sighed. He sat down and put the paper towels down. He picked at the eggs on his plate quietly.

“Can someone please remind me why this imbecile is on our side?” Saix said to everyone. Demyx looked down at the floor.
    “He can’t do anything right!” Demyx’s head lowered a little bit more, and it looked like he was getting smaller with each insult he heard.
    “The worst he can do in a fight is blow bubbles into enemy’s faces,”
    He shrunk smaller.
    “The only thing he’s good at is playing that pathetic object he calls an instrument,” Saix spat more and more horrible comments, showing no mercy for the poor happy kid Demyx.
    Xigbar dropped his fork on his plate.
    “Saix, don’t you think that’s a bit harsh,” He said, looking at Demyx, who now looked like he was about to explode and drown the castle in tears.
    “His hair is absolutely horrendous,”
    “Saix,”
    “His brain went missing along with his heart,”
    “C’mon Saix,”
    “He-“
    “SAIX!” Everyone turned towards Xigbar. Demyx stood up and ran out of the dinning room, almost tripping over his own feet in the doorway. Saix closed his mouth. Even though he completely despised Demyx and had a whole bunch of other insults coiling up inside him, ready to spring out of his mouth, he listened to his elder and stopped. Everyone else sat in silence for a moment and got back to eating, like nothing ever happened.

Roxas finished the last bit of orange juice in his glass and stood up. Xemnas saw him do this, and made no comment. He walked out of the dinning room, up the stairs, through the hallway and into Demyx’s room. Demyx was sitting on bed, his sitar in his lap, and his head down. There was a tiny pool of (what Roxas assumed was) tears on the face of his sitar.

Demyx was the first person he met that made an effort to be nice to him. He didn’t have to help him find his outfit, or find his room, or even be nice to him at all. Almost everyone in this Organization felt so cold, and lifeless. Demyx was the only one that actually tried to seem happy, although he could feel nothing at all.

He had heard Roxas come in. When he looked up, Roxas saw his eyes were red and puffy. He didn’t know what to say.

“I’m sorry, Demyx.” Demyx wiped his eyes.

“Don’t be. It’s not your fault. I need to deal with him and everyone else every single day. I’ve been though worse…” he wiped the puddle of tears off of his sitar. Roxas stepped forward. He had a mixture of feelings, if he could even call it feelings. Supposedly, he didn’t have emotions. Supposedly, he couldn’t feel anything. Supposedly, he didn’t have a heart. Then what would you call the sympathy brewing up inside him?

They heard footsteps coming down the hall quickly. Xigbar popped his head into the room. He saw Demyx and frowned. He then sat beside him on the bed.

“Aw, c’mon Demy. That big meany didn’t mean anything back there.” Demyx gave Xigbar a sarcastic look.
    “Well, he didn’t mean all of it. You’ve been through worse than this! You can take it.” Demyx looked down at his sitar, then at Roxas. He nodded.

“I’ll be fine. You can leave me here.” He said, sniffling. Xigbar patted him on the back and walked out. Roxas nodded to him goodbye, and shut the door behind him. Xigbar was waiting for Roxas around the corner. He patted Roxas on the back and walked beside him.

“That was nice of you. You didn’t know him that well, but you went to see if he was ok anyway. Takes a good Nobody to act like they really care.” Roxas sighed at the word ‘nobody’. He looked at the floor.

“That kid’s so sensitive, sometimes I really do think he has a heart.” Xigbar said before rounding another corner and leaving Roxas alone.

Just what he needed. Someone to remind him again how he doesn’t really exist.

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

That was nice :) Sad for Demyx, but nice :)

*hugs Demy*

*hits Saix over the head with a frying pan*

7. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

hehe thanks

I hate Saix so much, so I had to make him the bad guy

*sorry Saix fans* :p

8. Rosey Chaser

But i love Demy *gives him a tissue* he looks so helpless in the Organization. And if your gonna hit someone over the head with something, use a piano, it does more brain damage. :D

9. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas's days in the Organization (Chapter three)

Woo, chapter three is up =) don’t worry, the story will (hopefully) get more interesting as time goes on… Anyway, here’s another chapter…. remember, PLEASE comment, good and the bad

Chapter 3
    End of Day 2
    ~Station Tower~

“That was a horrible thing for Saix to do to Demyx.” Roxas said, looking forward into the horizon.

“Yeah, I guess.”

Roxas looked at Axel strangely.

“You guess? That kid almost had his heart ripped out…”

This was getting too much to handle. Every where he turned he was constantly being reminded about being a nobody. He shook his head and continued to eat his ice cream. In the corner of his eye, he saw Axel put his head down.

“He deals with it. He’s been through worse.” Axel said softly.

Roxas stood up and opened a corridor of darkness. Earlier in the day, Zexion had taught him how to summon one. Axel looked at him.

“What are you doing?” He asked quickly. Roxas finished the last bit of ice cream on his stick and tossed it over the edge.

“What is wrong with you people?” he said to Axel before walking into the darkness and appearing in his room.

~Roxas’s room~

Roxas sat on his bed looking around the room. A million thoughts buzzed in and out of his mind. He wasn’t supposed to feel any emotion. He knew deep down inside of him, that it was not emptiness he was feeling. He didn’t get it.

Everyone else didn’t have any true sympathy for Demyx, they only pretended that they did. If Roxas couldn’t feel emotions, then what was it that made him get out of his chair to go help his friend out? What was it that left him speechless when he saw him crying?

Axel warped into his room. He put his hand behind his head and looked at Roxas.

“Look, what I said might of sounded cold earlier, but”-

“You are cold, Axel. The first thing you tell me is that I don’t exist, and you expect me to take it perfectly fine!” Axel moved his hand out from behind his head and pointed at Roxas.

“Never said that”-

“You treat Demyx as if it’s ok for people to put him down all the time,”

“Never said that either”-

“He’s the only one who actually tries to seem happy despite his position, and you people hate him for that,”

“Never said I hated him, c’mon Roxas, let me explain”-

“Explain what? Explain to me again how we’re not really here, and how I don’t have emotions or a heart?!” Roxas yelled at Axel, getting off of the bed and stepping closer to him.

Axel rubbed his forehead.

“If you don’t calm down, I’m going to have to make you, now Roxas”- Axel said to him, trying to keep his temper down.

“Calm down?! Why am I angry in the first place?! I can’t feel anger!” That was the last words Roxas spoke out before Axel grabbed his arms and slammed him down on the bed. Roxas looked at Axel’s eyes. They were dancing like flames.

“Ya’ goin’ to calm down now?!” Axel yelled in his face. Roxas nodded quickly.

After a short moment, Axel sighed and released him. Roxas breathed deeply. Axel looked away from him.

“I didn’t expect you to takethe whole, Nobody thing lightly. I don’t think its right for people to pick on Demyx all the time. I don’t hate him either. Me, like the rest of the organization, don’t like living without a heart. Therefore, we’re constantly trying to find ours again.” He sighed, looking back at Roxas. Roxas was sitting on the bed holding a white pillow tightly.

“Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to freak out, I just couldn’t let you start going crazy on me. Did I hurt you?” He asked, guilty. Roxas slowly shook his head. Axel nodded and took one last look at Roxas before walking out of his room and going down the hallway.

Roxas stayed there for a moment or two before releasing the pillow and lying down on his bed. He still didn’t get it. Was that not the feeling of guilt that drove Axel back into his room in the first place? He felt he’ll never find the real answer between all of it.

Day 3
    ~Roxas’s Bedroom~

Once he’s eyes were adjusted to the light, he got up and walked out into the hallway, sitting at the same chair he sat in yesterday at the dinning room table. This time, Axel was sitting in his own chair, his head in his hands. Everyone was sitting in their own seat, except for Xaldin who was cooking again. Larxene, the blonde haired girl that sat next to him, actually smiled at him today when he sat down. He didn’t smile back.

Xaldin came into the dinning room with a big plate of French toast. He served everyone two pieces before sitting down. There was a big bottle of regular syrup in the middle of the table, and next to that sat a smaller bottle of sugar free syrup. Roxas saw Axel whisper some words to Demyx and look in the direction of Saix.

“Oh my god! What is that thing?!” Vexen’s cries where heard all around the room as a small shadow heartless stood in the doorway, cleaning its antennas. Everyone looked and stared at it, except for Axel, Demyx, and Roxas. Roxas watched as Axel grabbed the sugar free syrup and replaced it with another syrup bottle when everyone's attention was on the heartless. It had a yellow label on it that said, SUGAR FREE written in blue crayon. Axel hid the real syrup underneath the table.

Xigbar summoned his guns and shot one laser bullet out of it, hitting the heartless. The heartless disappeared into air.

“How in the world did that get in here?” Xemnas asked everyone loudly. Axel and Demyx shrugged at the same time. Everyone got back to eating.

Saix reached for the small syrup. He opened the tip, and poured the syrup all over his French toast. Demyx and Axel watched intensely. Saix noticed them.

“Do you mind?”

The two looked back at their plates and started to pick at their breakfast.

Saix took a piece of French toast with his fork. He moved his fork closer and closer to his mouth. The fork was inside his mouth. He closed his mouth around it…

“OKAY, We gotta go now!” Axel sat, shooting up from his chair, with Demyx at his side.

“What’s your excuse?” Xemnas said, his mouth full of chewed up French toast. Axel opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Excuse? He wasn’t expecting that one…

“We...have to…show Roxas around the castle!” Demyx said, looking in the direction of Roxas. Roxas looked at the two. He nodded slowly, and stood up.

“Y-yeah. I never had a proper tour around this place.” Roxas said, trying to go along with them. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Saix shoveling massive amounts of French toast smothered in syrup into his mouth. Axel walked around the table and grabbed Roxas’s arm, leading him down the hallway with Demyx behind him. Once they were out of hearing range, Axel and Demyx started laughing hysterically.

“What’s so funny? What did you do to Saix?” Roxas asked, completely clueless. Axel controlled himself enough for him to talk.

“Do you know what happens to Saix when he eats sugar?” He asked Roxas. Roxas shook his head.

“He goes berserk!” Demyx said, rolling around on the floor. Roxas still didn’t know what they meant by berserk…

A loud bang was heard from inside the dinning room. They heard a glass break, and Axel and Demyx began to crack up hysterically again.

“ARRRRGHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Saix was heard throughout the entire castle. Demyx grabbed Roxas’s arm and the three of them ran up the stairs and into Demyx’s bedroom. Axel closed the door behind them, falling on the floor from being so weak from laughing so hard. Roxas giggled a little bit.

A few more bangs were heard and then a few more yells. Next, it was Xemnas’s time to yell.

“WHO GAVE HIM TOO MUCH SUGAR?! WHO DID IT!” The sound of Xemnas banging his fists on the table was heard, along with a few people trying to grab a hold of the savage Saix.

“Aw man Axel, we are going to be in soooo much trouble!” Demyx managed to speak since he was out of breath from laughing and running. Axel wiped away his tears of laughter and nodded.

Roxas guessed Xemnas found the real syrup bottle because he got mad at the right people.

“AXEL!!! DEMYX!!!”

*They are going to get in MAJOR trouble in the next chapter*

10. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

SWEET! this is awesome! :D I love this story! great job! :D

PAGE PWN

11. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Thanks so much! =D :D :D :D

12. Rosey Chaser

SUGAR!!!! *eats chocolate bar and runs around the room singing the chicken dance song* I like sugar i like sugar........................ No wonder he never eats sea salt ice cream, TOO MUCH SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!! I like their revenge, GOOD STORY:)

13. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas's days in the Organization (Chapter Four)

Ok, now let’s see what Xemnas has in store for the two people that drove Saix berserk. This chapter is longer than the previous ones. Remember, PLEASE COMMENT AT THE END, GOOD AND THE BAD

Here's the rest of my story in case ya missed it
    Chapter one
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=9948
    Chapter Two
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=10009
    Chapter Three
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=10107

Chapter 4
    Day 3 *Right after Xemnas found out Axel and Demyx did it*
    ~Demyx’s Bedroom~

“AXEL!!! DEMYX!!!â€

Axel and Demyx were still laughing hysterically. Roxas giggled a bit. The sound of heavy footsteps stomping up the stairs was heard. Demyx perked his head up with the look of horror in his eyes. Axel was lying on the ground, his arms sprawled out. The door was flung open with an extremely mad looking Xemnas standing in the doorway. His eyes flashed dangerously, and his fists were clenched tightly. He slowly raised his arm, his index finger extended towards them.

“You…†He stomped forward and grabbed Demyx’s hair and yanked him up off the ground. He threw him into Roxas and then bent down to grab Axel’s hair. He wrenched him off of the ground and threw him into Demyx. Xemnas opened his mouth to speak with his finger still pointing at them. Nothing came out. Demyx’s face was twisted in horror while Axel was staying calm and rubbing the spot on his head where his hair was just pulled.

“Go downstairs now! The three of you!†Was all the Superior could get out. The three of them walked downstairs into the dinning room.

Saix was sitting in the right corner of the room being fanned with a paper plate by Luxord. His face was sweaty and his eyes were rolling around. The long dinning room table was broken entirely in half in the middle, and there were many holes in the wall. Marluxia had a big slash running down his head, blood pouring out of it. Zexion was leaning over him, soaking up blood with a towel. Upon seeing this havoc, Axel snickered, Demyx gasped, and Roxas stood there silently.

Xaldin turned around and saw them. He marched over to them and grabbed Axel’s and Demyx’s collars, lifting the smaller Demyx into the air. Roxas turned around to see Xemnas walking into the dinning room rubbing his forehead.

“What made you think that you could do this to him?!†Xaldin hollered in their faces. Axel still remained calm, but Demyx was shaking.

“Xaldin, throw them into the meeting room. I’ll deal with them there.†Xemnas said, popping an Advil into his mouth and swallowing it with water. Xaldin pushed the two forward and they began to walk into the meeting room. Roxas followed.

Down the hallway Axel began to laugh. Demyx looked at him crazily.

“Did you see Saix? Wow, I didn’t think he’d go THAT berserk after eating a little sugar. The dinning room table was cut in HALF!!! In HALF!!!†Axel laughed some more. Demyx hit his arm.

“Did you see Marluxia?! He could have gotten really hurt!†Axel shrugged it off.

“Nobodies can’t feel pain! He’ll be fine!†Roxas looked at the ground.

They walked into the all white meeting room and warped to their chairs, Roxas now sitting in his newly made chair for the first time. Xemnas appeared on the highest chair in the room. He moved his hair back.

“I’m not giving you a lecture today. You know what you did wrong. As for your punishment…†He sighed. Axel sighed. Demyx sighed. Roxas stared.

“We’ll all take care of the dinning room, so don’t worry about that. Your punishment is having to clean the ENTIRE castle, along with…†He smiled an evil Xemnas smile.

“Doâ€- he began,

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!†Demyx yelled on top of his lungs, holding his head in horror. Axel shook his head smiling. Xemnas gave him a what-are-you-stupid kind of look.

“Doing everyone’s laundry, cooking every meal, taking out the garbage every day, cleaning the dishes, and all that other good stuff.†They all sighed while Xemnas smiled.

“In addition, Axel and Demyx you cannot use your elements to help you with anything. AND, Demyx, you can’t play your sitar for an entire week. Axel you can’t play your vedio games for a week either.†Demyx slumped down in his seat.

“That’s not fair! We didn’t do anything that bad!†Axel yelled at his boss, lunging forward in his chair. Xemnas smirked.

“I don’t care. I’m just that evil.â€

“You can’t take away our stuff! Why is Roxas getting blamed? He didn’t do anything either!†Axel yelled back. Xemnas sighed.

“Axel, you really need to learn how to control yourself. Your not one to tell me what I can and cannot do, and as long as you sleep until the roof of this castle and wear the coat of this organization, you will do what I say.†He said, ignoring the comment made about Roxas. Axel was silent and leaned back in his chair. Roxas could tell that he was hurting inside. Xemnas began again.

“This is not the first time you’ve pulled a trick on another member. It will be your last.†Xemnas’s golden eyes looked at Axel, who sat in his chair with his arms crossed and facing away from the Superior. “You will do everything I just mentioned for a week straight.â€

He warped off of his chair and started to walk down the hall. Demyx sobbed quietly to himself and got off of his chair. Axel clenched his fist and banged it down onto the arm of his seat before jumping off and landing cat-like on the ground. Roxas followed him, safely opening a Corridor of Darkness to get on the ground. He walked up to Axel.

“You ok?†He asked him. Axel shook his head.

“No, I’m not ok. I hate being bossed around like his little lackey! All I was trying to do was get some revenge for Demyx, and he ended up in trouble.†He hammered his arm into the wall next to him, making a loud thump. Roxas looked at the floor.

They both walked down the hallway, passing the dinning room where only Luxord stood, overlooking the damage done. They walked up the stairs and into Axel’s bedroom.

Roxas didn’t get to take a good look at Demyx’s bedroom early, since he was so rapped up in everything going on. Axel’s bedroom was almost completely different than his own. Roxas supposed everything in the bedroom started off being white, but now the furniture in his room was an ashy gray. The edges of his bedspread were singed, as with some parts of the carpet. What used to be his dresser was now a mound of ash, sitting in a pathetic heap next to piles of organization robes. The curtains covering his window were covered in soot, and Roxas could even make out fingerprints in the soot on them. Roxas guessed that Axel’s hot temper cause him to take it out on things such as his furniture. He then noticed how Axel didn’t associate with many of the people in this organization. If he did, it wasn’t friendly.

Axel sat on his bed and buried his face in his hands. Roxas continued to look around. He heard Axel muttered to himself, “I hate this place.â€

“If you hate everyone so much, and if you dislike this place then why don’t you just leave?†Roxas said at him, quite annoyed with how the way he was acting. Axel looked up at him, a mean look on his face.

“I wouldn’t have anywhere to go.†He said before looking to the side. Roxas bit his lip and walked out.

Part of his sympathy went to Axel, the other part to himself. They were both nobodies, therefore they were rejects everywhere. Once in his room, he looked at the clock on his nightstand. It was 1:00 P.M., way too early for him to go to sleep. He spent the rest of the day in his bedroom, either staring at the ceiling and thinking, or reading.

Day 4
    ~What was left of the Dinning room~

Saix had calmed down and was now gazing at the remains of the dinning room. He shook his head silently. Lexaeus was picking up the pieces of the dinning room table and hauling them away outside with Xaldin helping him. Today they planned to fix the room up.

When Roxas walked into the room still tired, he looked around for Axel to see if he was feeling any better. He wasn’t there. He did spot Demyx though, huddled in a corner alone. He didn’t walk over to him, due to the fact that Xemnas blocked his path.

“About what I said yesterday, you too must do all the chores that the other two must do. I really can’t take anything away from you yet. I don’t know for sure if you were in the scheme to begin with, but you still followed their lead, thus involving you in the predicament.†Roxas nodded. Xemnas walked away to go and talk to Xigbar.

Roxas went over to Demyx. He looked hurt. Upon seeing Roxas, he smiled weakly and then looked down at his feet.

“Sorry to get you in trouble, too.†He said to him. Roxas shrugged.

“Don’t worry about it. At least we got the revenge we wanted. Hey, uhm, have you seen Axel?†Demyx looked up and around. He shook his head and frowned. Roxas sighed. As he was beginning to walk away, Demyx grabbed his shoulder.

“Oh, that’s right, he went off with Zexion to go and get things to fix the dinning room walls with. He left a while ago, and should be back any moment now.â€

“K, thanks†Roxas said, sitting next to Demyx. He watched everyone haul the rubble out until Axel returned.

Finally, a Corridor of Darkness appeared in the center of the room and Axel and a man with grayish-bluish hair appeared (whom Roxas assumed was Zexion). Axel was carrying a few long pieces of wood and Zexion had a few small shovel-looking things along with some plaster molding. Everyone (Except for Marluxia cause he wasn’t there) grabbed one of those flat-headed-shovel-looking-thingys (*no idea what they are called =P*).

Luxord poured the plaster molding into the smaller dents in the wall. A few people began to smooth it out and make it perfect with the wall. For the big holes in the walls, Axel and Lexaeus had to reconstruct the wall over again with new wood. They then put the plaster over it and smoothed it out. A few other members painted over the plaster.

By the time the entire dinning room was finished and new furniture was put in, it was 5:00. Most people retired to their rooms or walked around the castle. Axel and Roxas warped to Twilight Town where Axel fetched some sea salt ice cream and they sat on top of the station tower together.

Everything was silent until Roxas spoke up.

“I guess Xemnas let us get off easy today. He didn’t make us do any chores.â€

“Yeah, but don’t be so sure. He’ll be on us tomorrow about it.†Axel said.

“What do you have against him?â€

Axel sighed and cocked his head to the side. “He never liked me. He was never nice to me, I mean, not that he’s supposed to be. I don’t have anything against him. I just don’t like him.â€

“Why don’t you like anyone else?†Roxas said, looking at him. Axel looked at the horizon, clearly deep in thought.

“The rest of the organization is just cut-and-dry. You can’t sit down and have a conversation with any of them like I can with you. They don’t think past the idea that they can actually think on their own.†He smiled to himself, finally able to get that nagging feeling off of his back. He not only has someone to talk to, but someone that would listen.

“For them, and I guess the rest of us, living without a heart and a purpose is just too much to handle. It starts to overwhelm us, making them believe that it’s the only thing that they really can believe.†He added. Roxas nodded.

“I don’t want to sound cheesy, but things have really changed since I met you.†Roxas looked at him, confused.

“Really? How is that?â€

Axel smirked, a bit errassed.

“I can’t feel emotion, but I do remember what it was like. You see, when I’m around you, I don’t remember hate or anger anymore. I remember something different,†he added. Roxas didn’t know what he meant.

“What feeling is that?â€

“The feeling of having a friend.â€

Hopefully the end there didn't sound TOO gayish...
    :) :) REMEMBER, PLEASE COMMENT, GOOD AND BAD:) :)

14. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Axel... no polls in Creativity Corner threads. This rule has been implemented since yesterday. =\

The fic itself isn't bad. I never critique story content, but I'd lose the excessive vowel trailing (ex. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".) It's very messy and can often destroy the emotional pull you want to have in it.

15. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Awwww....the ending wasn't gay! It was cute!

I love this chapter! It pwns! :D

16. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Oh sorry, I didn't know about the polls :( :(

17. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas's days in the Organization (Chapter Five)

Next chapter is out! :D :D :D Hopefully you can agree with me that this chapter is a tiny bit more interesting than my last ones. It's also longer. ON WITH THE SHOW! PLEASE COMMENT GOOD + BAD

Chapter 5
    Day 5
    ~The New and Improved Dinning Room~

Roxas, Demyx, and Axel decided that they all would take turns doing the chores. Roxas and Demyx sat in the dinning room at the new table and waited for Axel to return from cooking breakfast. Eventually he did, except the frying pan was smoking and the ends of his white apron was singed.

“Axel, you didn’t use your own fire to cook this, did you?” Xemnas asked him. Axel walked over to the table shaking his head.

“If I did, I wouldn’t have burned everything.” He slid a bunch of, what was supposed to be, eggs off the frying pan and into a large plate in the middle of the table, everyone hesitating before grabbing an egg of their own. Roxas stared at his and laughed to himself.

The egg was a gray color. He poked it with his fork and it was rock solid. The girl next to him even went to the extremes to try to take a bite out of it. When she did, he heard a crunch like toast. She started chewing it slowly before spitting it out into a napkin.

“Axel, what, are you trying to poison us?!” She screamed at him. Axel raced back into the kitchen. Roxas took a glance at Demyx and saw him repeatedly poking his egg and looking at it like it was about to jump off his plate and start dancing. Lexaeus was chewing happily on his egg, clearly oblivious to everything.

“Y’know little dude, before one of us drops dead from your cooking, just bring out some cereal and milk so we can eat our breakfast now.” Xigbar chimed in. Roxas heard Axel laugh quietly to himself.

Axel emerged from the kitchen without his chef hat or apron. He had thirteen bowls stacked up in his one hand and two boxes of Lucky Charms in the other hand. He had two make a return trip to get the gallon of milk. Everyone poured themselves a bowl of cereal (except for Lexaeus, who clearly had no idea what was going on and was still eating his egg) and began to eat. They didn’t eat their breakfast in silence, though.

“Hey Larxene, did you ever fix that one kunai of yours?” Vexen asked the girl sitting next to Roxas. She nodded.

“Planning to test it out one day?” said Demyx, shoveling a huge spoonful of cereal into his mouth and spinning some milk all over his lap. She smiled evily.

“I’ll be willing to test it out on you.” She said. Demyx looked at her scared and gulped the entire mouthful of cereal down without chewing it. It got stuck in his throat. He began to choke.

Apparently, they were used to Demyx choking because none of the organization members helped him. When Demyx began to turn purple and was holding his neck, Axel gave him a worried look. He then fell on top of the table, spilling his milk over. He lay on the table, arms sprawled out and covered in spilt milk. He staid there, motionless.

Saix gripped his spoon tightly, trying so hard to keep his mouth shut. Axel stood up and hit Demyx really hard in the back. He came back to life, swallowing the rest of the cereal.

Larxene shook her head. “Idiot.”

Roxas’s head perked up. He spoke on instinct.

“Don’t call him that.” He said, sounding rude. Axel took a deep breath and moved back in his chair. Xigbar whistled softly and smiled. Larxene slowly turned her head towards Roxas, her eyes looking sharp and cruel.

“What was that, new kid?” She said between clenched teeth. Demyx was wiping some milk off of the table and his coat, looking at Roxas with a nervous expression on his face. Roxas had no idea what he was in for.

He stood a bit taller in his chair and looked her in the eye. “I said don’t call him an idiot.”

By this time, the rest of the organization pretty much new that Roxas was done for. Xemnas was glaring at them instensly, Xigbar was shaking his head, Xaldin was staring expressionless with his arms cross, Vexen’s jaw was dropped, Lexaeus was still eating his egg, Zexion was looking down and smiling to himself, Saix continued to eat his cereal but listened closely, Axel was leaning back in his chair with his hand on his forhead, Luxord was picking up some cards and watching them two, and Marluxia stopped trying to fix his bandage on his head to listen.

Larxene grabbed him by the coat collar and stood up, pulling Roxas out of his chair.

“Are you looking for a fight? Cause you just found one,” she snarled in his face. She threw him to the side, gave him one last glance, and walked out of the room. Everyone was silent and at once they all got up from their chairs and walked out. Axel and Demyx came over to him.

“Man, you didn’t have to do that!” Demyx said to him. “You’re going to get yourself killed!”

Axel put a hand on his shoulder and led him out and down the hallway, following Marluxia and Zexion. “Dude, do you even know how to fight?”

Roxas shook his head. “Nope.”

“You’re the keyblade wielder! You have to know how to fight!” Axel answered back. Demyx turned his attention to Roxas.

“You’re the keyblade wielder?!” Axel playfully hit him in the back of the head.

“Yeah, Xemnas announced that the day he joined! Were have you been?” Demyx shrugged.

“Roxas, I told you how powerful the weapon you wield is. What I can’t tell you is the right way to use it.” Axel said to him.

“Yeah, Roxas. You’re so going to lose this fight.” Demyx said, laughing to himself. Roxas glared at him.

“I’m not going to lose this fight. At least, not badly. I’m sure my instinct will tell me how to use it.”

They then reached the end of the hallway and faced a huge door. Axel pushed it open and they were led into a fighting ring.

“Good luck, Roxas!” Demyx said to him, going to take a seat in the audience. Axel patted him on the back.

“Good luck. Don’t go dieing on me.” He said sofly to him before joined Demyx in a front row seat. Roxas looked around and saw the half the organization on one side and the other half on the other. Roxas walked forward and stood on his side while Larxene did the same on the other side. He heard Demyx and Axel cheering loudly for him.

Back in the audience, Luxord was making bets with Marluxia.

“I bet 50 munny Roxas wins.” Luxord said, piling some money in front of him.

“Nah, Larxene is so going to win. I bet 100 munny the girl wins.” Marluxia said, added some more munny into the pile. Demyx and Axel overheard them.

“We bet 10,000 munny that Roxas wins!” Axel said, digging into his pockets to find some munny. Demyx gave him a look.

“Axel, we don’t have 10,000 munny.” He said to him softly. Axel held one finger up, putting 1,000 munny into the pile.

“I don’t have all the munny on me right now; it’s up in my room. I’ll give it to ya’ later.” Axel grabbed Demyx’s arm and sat back down, pulling him closer to his face.

“Remember when Luxord lost his stash of money in his room?” Demyx nodded.

“Well, let’s just say I relocated it into my room.”

“You st-.” Axel covered Demyx’s mouth with his hand and shook his finger at him with the other, smiling deviously.

Back in the ring, Larxene had her kunais out and was sliding her finger up and down on the blades of each one.

Finally, Xemnas warped onto the middle of the field and motioned for silence. When everyone shut up, he announced the fight.

“Today’s match is the Savage Nymph, against Roxas!” His voice boomed and echoed throughout the coliseum. Everyone cheered, especially Axel and Demyx, who were the loudest over everyone.

He motioned for silence.
    “Begin at the sound of the gun.” He warped back into his chair.
    “One,”
    Roxas looked at Larxene.
    “Two”
    Her eyes glared at him and her smile showed no mercy.
    “Three”
    They both stood silent. Larxene put one foot back and leaned forward, ready to attack.
    BOOM
    Xigbar shot one of his laser guns and the fight began.

Roxas stood there, not knowing what to do. Larxene shot a bolt of lightning at him. Roxas dodged it, jumping to the left next to the first row of seats where Axel and Demyx were. He looked up at them.

“Summon your keyblade!” Axel yelled to him, pretending to hold a sword up in his hands. Demyx pointed at Axel and nodded. Larxene shot another lightning bolt at him and he did a dodge roll to the right springing back up to his feet. He shrugged at Axel, motioning, “How?”

Larxene started to charge at him. The ring was pretty big, so he said a few split seconds before she got to him. Axel pointed to his head and mouthed something that Roxas didn’t understand.

Roxas saw a flash of yellow zoom past his face and he jumped backward. She bounced back on her toes and jumped forward with her arm outstretched, reaching for his face. Roxas moved his head back quickly and avoided her knives. When she missed, she swung her hand out and he ducked really low to the ground. Larxene bounded a few paces in front of him.

He tried to make eye contact with the two. Demyx was pointing to his head repeatedly and Axel was doing the same. This time he slowly mouthed the word, “Concentrate”. Roxas nodded and turned around to face Larxene. She held her hands out in front of her and a bolt of lighting came down from the sky. Roxas jumped to the side, barely missing it.

He didn’t really know what to concentrate on. When he tied to pay really close attention to the battle and that didn’t work, Roxas tried a different thought. He thought about the keyblade being in his hand. He pictured in his mind himself wielding it. He saw Larxene retaliate and come towards him. He swung his arm out to protect himself, and whaddya know, there was the keyblade. It was just a normal kingdom key with no keychain on it, but it was a keyblade all the same.

Her kunais met the blade and he parried her attack. When she saw this she flung herself off of him and stood back, looking impressed with his weapon. The coliseum was silent and no one moved.

There was nothing but silence. They stood facing each other for a few seconds. Everyone knew that Roxas was the keyblade wielder, but no one (save for Xemnas) has ever come in contact with one. There it was, the weapon of profound power, right in front of their eyes. The organization now has the great Key of Destiny within their control.

“Yeah, Roxas!” Axel yelled, jumping into the air and cheering for him. Roxas looked at him and smiled. Everyone started to cheer again and the silence was over.

Larxene’s face turned to anger once again and she charged forward with her arm across her chest. When she was a few feet away from him, she lashed out at Roxas. He tried to move backwards, but he tripped backwards and her knives scraped the side of his cheek. He fell backwards holding his face with his open hand.

The sound of the crowd got bigger. Roxas slowly got up and got into an attack position. Larxene smiled evilly again before running at him, swinging her arms out in front of her. Roxas uncovered his cheek and grabbed the keyblade with both hands. He ran forward as well.

When she was a foot away, he swung the blade out in front of him which blocked her attacks. He jumped at her while she was off-guard and hit her in the back with the keyblade. She made a soft noise and fell to the floor.

Roxas jumped backwards and looked at what he had done. He had hurt her. He wanted to feel bad for her. He put his arms to the side and loosened his grip on the keyblade.

Wait a second- nobodies can’t feel pain!

Roxas grabbed the keyblade again and ran forward. Larxene was getting up off the ground when he quickly rose the blade over her. She swung around and jumped into the air at the same time. Her kunais met the silver of the blade and she threw her arm down powerfully, knocking the keyblade out of his hands. She bounded a few feet away and shot a bolt of lighting at him. Roxas, still confused about where his keyblade went, didn’t move fast enough.

The lighting hit him.

Hard.

He was knocked two yards away. He couldn’t move. Everything felt numb for a few seconds. He was burned and scraped up. Larxene was laughing to herself, thinking the battle was over.

Back in the stands, Axel was standing up and gripping the side of the stadium with Demyx in his chair. He was leaning forward and watching the battle intensely. When he saw Roxas get shot with the lightning, he jumped up out of his seat. Demyx did the same, spilling his blue slushy all over himself.

“C’mon Roxas, get up…” Axel said to himself.

Roxas’s head was spinning. He opened his eyes and the world spun around him. He tried to get up, but he was too weak at the moment.

“C’mon Roxas!”

Was that-Axel he heard? Someone was rooting for him?

“You gotta get up! C’mon!”

And that was-Demyx?

Someone cared for him? Of Roxas’s short life he never had someone really care for his well being. Now that he was experiencing it, it didn’t feel so bad.

Energy surged within him. He couldn’t feel the burns anymore and the weakness was gone. He slowly but steadily got up. He summoned his keyblade back to him and got into his attack position.

Larxene turned around. Everyone’s glare moved onto Roxas. The stadium was silent again.

“YEA!”

Axel jumped up from his place and tackled Demyx in a hug.

Larxene’s face twisted into anger again and they both charged at each other. Roxas swung his keyblade with all his might at her. It hit her hand and she recoiled backwards. She shot a bolt of lightning at him but he did a dodge roll to the left. He jumped at her with his keyblade raised and brought it down on her back. Larxene fell to the floor.

Roxas jumped back, knowing that he hurt her but she wasn’t going down easily. She was only on the ground for a second before she sprang up at him, trying to slash his face again. Roxas moved his head back and swung his weapon at her. This time it crashed into her ribs. She was flung to the side.

Roxas ran over to her and rose his blade over her body. Larxene coughed and then rose her hand up, her fingers spread apart. Roxas didn’t strike her.

“Alright…you win.” He heard her wheeze.

Roxas smiled and then walked into the middle of the ring. Xaldin warped into the ring to help Larxene while Xemnas joined Roxas in the middle of the floor.

“Roxas wins the fight!” He voiced boomed, echoing throughout the ring and bouncing off the walls. Cheering was heard all around him. Roxas couldn’t stop smiling.

“Please exit the stadium quickly please and report to the meeting room.” Xemnas said to the ring. He opened a corridor of darkness and stepped through. Everyone else walked out of the audience and exited the fighting ring.

“ROXAS!!!”

Axel and Demyx jumped the side of the stadium and ran towards him. Demyx was carring something red.

Axel jumped on top of Roxas and tackled him to the ground, ruffling his hair.

“You did it! Man, Roxas you won! You made us rich!” Axel said to him overly excited. Demyx showed Roxas the heavy red bag.

“Look at what you won us!” He said to him. Roxas pushed Axel (who was now crying tears of joy) off of him and tried to stand up.

“You bet on me?” Roxas asked, wiping the dust off of his coat. Axel was now pounding his fist into the dirt, laughing hysterically. He was REALLY over exaggerating, Roxas thought. Demyx nodded.

“Yeah, Luxord was holding a bet on the fight. You did so good, Roxas! We thought you might have wiped out when that lightning hit ya’!”

Axel tried to stand up. He wiped away the tears from his eyes and hugged Roxas again. Roxas pointed at Axel and shrugged at Demyx, motioning “What’s up with him?”

“He had three slushies. I think the sugar got to him.” Demyx said before turning around and walking out of the ring. Roxas followed him with Axel’s arms still rapped around him.

Roxas eventually shoved Axel off of him and they caught up with Demyx and took their places in the meeting room. When everyone (except Larxene because she wasn’t there) was settled and quiet, Xemnas began.

“Now, we all witnessed the fight between Larxene and our newest member, Roxas. They both did an excellent job. Roxas did especially well. So well indeed, that I believe he deserved a title, as all of us already have.”

Roxas sat back tall in his seat. A title? That’d be interesting, he thought.

“Congratulations, our Key of Destiny.”

Yummy
    Sorry if it took too long to come out...really busy lately...:(
    :D :D :D

ALSO, please comment =)

18. keylbader_twilight Traverse Town Homebody

OMG! I love your story! It's better than some of the other one's I've read. Keep going!

19. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Man I love this series, and this story PWNS!!!

Love the chapter! :D Great job! :D

20. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas's days in the Organization (Chapter six)

Alrighty, chapter 6! =D In this one I’m switching to a different point of view just for a bit, but don’t worry, it’ll all return back to normal. I’m trying to show something here… PLEASE COMMENT =D

Chapter 6
    End of Day 5
    ~Station tower~

The three of them, Roxas, Demyx, and Axel sat atop the Station tower in Twilight town. Usually it would only be Roxas and Axel, but Roxas insisted that Demyx came today because of the events that happened earlier. Axel let him tag along, but constantly reminded him that it was just for today.

“I can’t get over how good you did, Roxas.†Demyx said, licking his sea salt ice cream. “You’ve never fought before in your life, and you pull off a fight as great as that one.â€

“You beat Larxene! She’s one of the toughest members in here!†Axel said excitedly.

“You could probably beat Axel in a fight!†Demyx said to him. Axel gave him an evil stare and elbowed him in the ribs.

“You’re not that good yet. I’ll train you in the future to get better.†Axel said. He licked off the remaining ice cream from the stick and threw it over the edge. He stood up.

“Xemnas is sending me on this mission to go somewhere. He told me briefly what I was to do. I’ll be away for a while, ok?â€

Roxas looked up. “For how long?â€

Axel shrugged. “However long it takes for me to finish what I need to do.â€

Roxas looked at the floor. He couldn’t really imagine Axel not being there. Things will be different. When he came, it was Axel that took him under his wing, and it was Axel who made sure that he was always alright. Sure, Demyx was his friend, but Axel was different. Axel was his closest friend, his best friend.

“What needs doing?†Demyx asked him, sounding confused at his own words.

“Remember the guy, before Roxas came, that was supposed to join us but never ended up doing so?†Axel said, smiling deviously. Demyx nodded.

“Xemnas entrusted in me to take care of him.â€

“Well, what are you doing to do to him?†Roxas asked. They looked at him, confused. No one spoke.

“Roxas, Axel is the assassin in the organization. You didn’t know that?†Demyx said to him slowly.

Axel-an assassin?

“You’re going to kill him, Axel?!†Roxas said to him loudly, sounding both shocked and angry. Axel nodded slowly with a what-you-didn’t-know-that kind of look on his face.

Roxas sighed. He couldn’t stop him from killing this guy. Axel was the kind of guy, Roxas learned, that if you told him to do something he would fight to the end to finish it.

He tried looking on the bright side. I mean, I don’t know this guy, so what do I care…right? He thought silently to himself.

“Anyway, you got Demyx with you. You’ll be fine!†Axel told him, leaning his back against the wall of the tower. Demyx put his arm around Roxas’s shoulders and pulled him close to him. Roxas fought his embrace.

“We’ll miss ya Axel!†Demyx said, waving to him. Roxas waved as well.

Axel smiled and opened a corridor of darkness.

“Tootles!†He waved curtly and stepped through.

Axel found himself in the meeting room of the castle. Zexion, Xigbar, Saix, and Vexen were there as well. They all stared at him with piercing glares for a few seconds. He looked around.

“Am I missing something?†He asked, confused.

Zexion folded his arms. Xibar scratched the side of his head. Saix’s eyebrows lowered and twisted into a mean glare. Vexen sighed deeply.

“Your late.†Saix said.

Axel returned his glare. He crossed his arms across his chest and leaned back on one leg.

“I was doing something. So what if I’m late?†He said. Xigbar’s single eye showed sympathy for him. Zexion’s cold face stayed fixed into annoyance, showing but only the slightest bit of emotion.

“Where were you?†Vexen asked.

“I was doing something! That’s not for you to ask!†Axel’s tone raised and he sounded rude. He uncrossed his arms.

Vexen seemed taken aback.

“Respect your elders, Axel.†Saix spoke smoothly to him. His voice seemed to drill a hole in Axel’s ears, sounding flat and cold. Axel tried his hardest to not freak out on Saix right now.

“He was probably out with that idiot and the boy doing something worthless like he always is.†Saix continued. Right about now, Axel was trying even harder to keep his mouth shut.

“Worthless. That’s what he’ll always be.†Vexen said, a smirk hatching across his face while he turned around and began to walk away.

Axel jumped forward and grabbed Vexen by the collar. He spun him around and locked eyes with him. Vexen’s face was twisted in horror. Axel raised his fist getting ready to punch him in the mouth for saying that, but Xigbar held his arm back. Zexion was trying to wrench Axel off of him. Saix was standing there, watching.

“C’mon dude, calm down. Can we just get on with this mission and leave?†Xigbar said to him, pulling his arm back which caused Axel to release his grip from Vexen.

Zexion pushed Axel forward towards Xigbar. He turned to Vexen and gave him an are-you-ok kind of look. Vexen nodded.

Saix sighed and shook his head. He turned around and opened a Corridor of Darkness. He stepped through it with Vexen and Zexion behind him. Xigbar went after them and Axel stood there. He scratched the back of his head.

“I hate this place.†He muttered to himself as he walked through the corridor.

Eventually, they all arrived in a town by the name of Traverse Town. Only Xigbar had been there before. The group split up because they were each doing their own separate things. Saix went with Vexen and Zexion went with Xigbar. Axel was left alone to do his own business. He thought he worked better alone anyway.

After Xigbar gave everyone a brief overview of the layout of Traverse Town, Axel went to the Second District to find this traitor. Xemnas refused to give his name to him but he gave a pretty vivid description. He had short black hair, paper white complexion, emerald eyes, a kink in his nose, and always had on a black beanie hat. Also, he was probably the only nobody in all of Traverse Town. Nobodies can sense other Nobodies the way dogs can sense other dogs.

Once Axel opened the doors to the Second District, he pulled his hood up over his head. He casually walked down the stairs in front of him and looked around.

Xemnas also knew the exact location of this guy at the time he told Axel to look for him. He said he was at the green hotel. Looking up and to his left, Axel saw a big lit up sign reading GREEN HOTEL. He could have moved from this place, but it was worth a try to look for him.

In case if anyone was watching him, Axel didn’t open a Corridor to Darkness and warp into the hotel. So instead, he walked back up the stairs and rounded the corner before missing the door and walking in the narrow ally between the hotel and the building next to it. When he looked up he saw a small ledge jutting out of the side of the hotel. He smiled to himself. Perfect.

Axel bent low and then jumped as high as he could and his hand grabbed the end of the ledge. He pulled himself up. It was an extremely small ledge. Only his one foot laying sideways could stand on it. But that was all he needed.

From there, he jumped a bit higher onto the roof of the building. There were a few sun roof windows for the rooms on the top floor. He looked into each one. Only two of the five windows had people in them, and none of them was the person he needed. So instead he walked crouched off the roof and jumped down onto a balcony on the other side.

Axel felt a tingly feeling inside of himself. It was a feeling he was normal to. It seemed to start off at the middle of his body and work its way all the way down to the tips of his fingers and toes. It was a light feeling, but he could feel it every time it happened. A Nobody was close by.

Axel crouched a bit lower and sneaked up to the window he was next to on the balcony. He looked inside. No one was in there. He stood back quickly and leaned against the end of the balcony with his hands on his hips. This guy was going to be a bit trickier to find.

“Whatcha doin?â€

Axel jumped from his spot and spun around. There stood another black hooded figure. He calmed down a bit.

“Dude, I didn’t mean to scare ya’, but from back there it looked like you were slacking off. What’s up?†Xigbar teleported himself a foot away from Axel’s face in less than a blink of an eye. Axel poked him in the chest lightly.

“I’m looking for him. Lay off of me, ok?†He turned around away from him.

“Something bothering you. I know it.†Xigbar said to him. Axel looked down and shook his head. He put one hand on the edge of the balcony and jumped over the railing. He landed cat-like on the ground. He started to walk away.

Xigbar teleported right in front of his face again and Axel almost walked right into him. Although his face was shrouded in darkness from the hood draped over his head, Axel could sense that he was smiling and having fun taunting him. He took a step back and walked around him.

“Aren’t you supposed to be with Zexion?†Axel said. He stopped walking. The tingly feeling came back again, this time it felt stronger. He turned around again and jumped back in surprise when he stood face-to-face with Xigbar again.

Axel sighed and shoved him lightly to the side. Xigbar started to laugh.

“Alight, Zexion is probably lost without me. I’ll leave you alone.†He opened a Corridor of Darkness.

“Be a good boy now!†He said before waving and stepping into the darkness.

Axel sighed. People just need to learn when to leave him alone.

Although Xigbar was gone, the tingly feeling wasn’t. His target was nearby. He pulling his hood a little bit more over his head and walked out of the alleyway.

He found himself in the Third District. He walked along the side of the dimly lit houses. He was bathed in the faint glow of the small lights that hung worthlessly above his head.

“Worthless. That’s what he’ll always be.â€

Vexen’s crude voice rung out in his ears. Axel kicked a stone in front of him and sent it skipping ahead of him.

As he walked aimlessly ahead his footsteps echoed throughout the empty district. Most people by this time had retired to their beds and were sleeping or relaxing soundlessly. Axel too wished that he could be on top of the station tower, relaxing back with a cold ice cream in his hand next to Roxas. Next to his friend.

His only friend.

He stopped. He was not imagining the sounds he was hearing. He heard footsteps, low at first but then they sounded closer and louder. Axel glanced to his right and saw a younger looking man walked straight across the center of the Third District alone. He didn’t seem to notice Axel standing above him.

Axel dashed against a building and stood still, still eyeing the character. He was wearing a black beanie hat with a little bit of black hair sticking out underneath it. He was too far away for Axel to identify anything about him.

The man reached the other side of the district and turned left, walking up the stairs and turned left again, heading forward in Axel’s direction. Axel stood motionless. He wasn’t trying to hide, but then again, he wasn’t trying to be seen.

The guy took a while to reach three yards in front of Axel. Every few feet he would stop and glance into the window of a house and watch the people inside it for a few minutes. It didn’t bother Axel too much that he was taking his time. Like most killers, he was patient.

When the man did reach three yards in front of him he stopped and lit a cigarette. He picked his head up and looked straight at Axel with emerald eyes. The tingly feeling inside of him was still there.

“You can come out now.†The man said to him. His voice sounded a lot like Saix’s. It made Axel shudder. Axel stood leaning against the wall of the building and moved from his place. He stood a yard in front of the man.

The muted light around him made his white skin seem almost ghostly. His face was covered in small scars and the crook in the left side of his nose was clearly visible. Despite his ragged appearance, he looked only to be in his early thirties.

“Your times up. You betrayed the Organization.†Axel said to the man, crossing his arms. The man nodded and blew some smoke out of his mouth and into Axel’s face.

“Do I know you?†The man asked, tilting his head to the side and leaning a bit closer.

Axel summoned his chakrams and held them at his side. The man didn’t flinch. “You wouldn’t want to know me.†He said coldly to him, and raised one of his weapons.

The man smiled and put out his cigarette on the bottom of his shoe. He spread his arms out wide and smiled, waiting for Axel to attack.

Axel brought his chakram down. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. A million things buzzed in and out of his head, but there was only one thing he could concentrate on. It was the look of Roxas’s face when he found out Axel was a killer.

The chakram hit the man, and well, it hit him hard. The man fell to the floor, dead. His body slowly faded into darkness and Axel was once again left alone.

All alone.

He dismissed his weapons and leaned back up against the building. He removed his hood from his face and put his hands on his head and closed his eyes. He slid down the side of the building until he was sitting down. He sat there for a moment. He never felt this way about killing before. He felt almost…sorry for the guy.

Time was ticking away. He was only gone for a few hours, but he was sure that Roxas was waiting for him. Normally he would join one of the other groups and help them out with what they were working on, but right now, he didn’t feel like helping. He wanted to go home.

“Hey, wait up!â€

Someone else was here. The voice sounded like a young boy’s. Axel lifted his head up and looked over the edge into the center of the district. A boy about the age of 14 was running around with two other people. As Axel tried to concentrate more, he noticed that the two other people were…a duck and a dog?!

He pulled his hood over his head again and leaned his head forward a bit more. He concentrated on the boy’s appearance. The boy looked all too much like Roxas…the blonde hair, the blue eyes…even the keyblade he summoned in his hand looked exactly like Roxas’s.

A keyblade!?

“Sora, hurry up!†The tall dog figure said to the boy.

Sora? Roxas?

Something in Axel’s head clicked. It all made sense now. Roxas’s Other was still alive. That boy running around was Roxas’s Other. Roxas was Sora’s Nobody!

Axel stood up and opened another Corridor of Darkness that led him right in front of the castle. It was in the middle of the night. The streets were bathed in the eerie glow of the moon that floated silently above him. Every time Axel looked at the moon on a night like this, it would remind him of something he forgot about a long time ago.

Walking into the castle, he noticed that everyone was asleep (except for the people still at Traverse Town). He was extremely tired himself but didn’t want to go to bed just yet.

Roxas lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. He didn’t want to sleep. He couldn’t sleep. He wanted to stay awake and wait for Axel to come back.

Suddenly he heard the sound of footsteps walking down the hallway. They stopped at the front of his door. Roxas didn’t move from his spot. He still continued to lay there, staring at the ceiling, staying motionless. The doorknob turned slowly and the door opened a bit. The rest of the door opened slowly. Axel stood crouched down, his hand on the doorknob, trying his best to be quiet. Although Roxas didn’t see him, he knew all too well that he was there.

Axel tiptoed over to Roxas’s bed. When he reached his bedside, he leaned over him. He saw that Roxas was awake and staring straight ahead. He smiled.

Roxas turned his head towards Axel, his eyes gleaming mournfully. Although he spoke no words, Axel read clearly from his face he was saying, “Why did you leave me?â€

Axel shook his head. Part of him wanted to wrench Roxas up from his bed and hug him so hard because he missed him so much, and part of him wanted to slap him right across the face.

“You can’t do this Roxas! You need to forget about me and get some sleep!†Axel whispered to him, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him lightly. “Was everyone that bad to you?â€

Roxas shook his head. “Larxene took her anger out on Demyx…I was left all alone.â€

Axel let go of Roxas and walked over to the chair that sat lonely in the corner of his room. He sat down on it leaned back, closing his eyes. He thought silently to himself about him seeing Sora and whether or not he should tell Roxas about it. He shook the feeling off of his mind, and decided that he’d ask Xemnas about it in the morning.

Axel folded his hands in back of his head and leaned on them. Exhaustion won over his body and he began to feel drowsy before finally falling asleep quickly.

Roxas turned over on his back again and continued to look up at the ceiling. Xemnas will surely yell at him for not doing his chores today, but he’d deal with that tomorrow. With nothing on his mind, he was able to fall asleep, being exhausted as he was from staying awake.

The moon shown as brightly as ever, filling the room with dim light. Within the silence the air held, Roxas was able to finally close his eyes, and not have to think about anything before he left himself vulnerable to anything, asleep.

I'm trying to write these as fast as posible without making them seemed rushed. Hope you enjoyed this one, and PLEASE COMMENT