Dream Drop Distance: North American Release Date Confirmed!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Mike Chaser

Hello KH-Vids. Good news today for international fans. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance has been confirmed for release July 31 2012. This was the rumored date that was published on the official Square-Enix France portal, but was suddenly removed hours later. The official statement was published on the Square-Enix Member Twitter for North America.

<blockquote>@KINGDOMHEARTS fans? The NA release date for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Dream Drop Distance has been announced for 7/31/2012</blockquote>

Only three months and three weeks to go until Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is released in North America. Are you game?

Source: Special thanks to our member Krowley for letting me know.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Apr 5, 2012.

1. ChaosFinale
    2. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      I am excited. I wish it was earlier in July so I would have more time to play before classes resume, but oh well. At least it is over the summer at some point. Thanks for the update. :) ​
    3. Applepiegirl222
    4. dymitr
      dymitr
      Europe where?! :/
    5. Shikou
      Shikou
      In 5 weeks I'll have my 3DS including Spirit Camera (so excited for Spirit Camera!). Getting a 3DS isn't a problem for me anymore I'll already have it by the time this game comes out.
    6. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      This has to be the best comment I've seen on a thread... LOL.

But anyways, YAAAAAAAY:D Now I can't wait for a trailer, even though I already seen the English Subbed and Dubbed version, it's always nice to see the legit NA one:]

AND on a side note, I can't wait to play the game the first day it comes out! And by that.. I mean I can't wait to watch the walkthroughs on youtube greenbounce
    7. strfruit
      strfruit
      My friend text me in the middle of my action analysis class to inform me of this.....got so excited I yelped "YES!!" Professor just laughed when he found out why. :P

This made my day yesterday!!!

Thanks for the update! :D
    8. nickoboyzx
      nickoboyzx
      i see,
      i think i might have a little mistake
      i always type too fast without know any mistake
      thanks for remind me ...............
      - edit-....................................................................................
    9. Shiki
      Shiki
      Yay! I can't wait.
    10. Daxa~
      Daxa~
      My goodness me,you lucky lucky people :|
      But at least that means Europe shall be getting it soon enough~
    11. Krown
      Krown
      July 31st? That gives me plenty of time to consider buying a 3DS.
    12. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      Awesome I'll start saving up my cash for the game
    13. Sufris
      Sufris
      3 more months? Aw, I hope it's worth the wait! It just has to be! I'll be playing like a madman just to know why all the supposed-to-be-dead characters are there.
    14. Marluxia55
      Marluxia55
      I hope it comes out with 3ds bundle ive been holding off on a 3DS just for this reason. Square if you want my money you better make a 3DS bundle. But dont make it cheap Like u did with the PSP bundle..stickers HA! LOL :roar::roll::lol:
    15. Dawn
      Dawn
      While everyone else is going "Yay!" I'm like, "Nooooooooooooo!!!" That's a very, very bad month for me. I pre-ordered only to cancel it at last-minute. Hope this won't become another BbS announcements again.
    16. Willis
      Willis
      I already have a 3DS, but if they decide to release aegitimate bundle, with a nice lookin' kh themed 3DS, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the release date info.
    17. ChaosFinale
      ChaosFinale
      Definitely looking forward to it. I guess I need to beat my entire back log of games so I can spend all the time I need on this game.
    18. program
      program
      This is what I will ask for when I tell everyone what I desire for my birthday.
      A 3DS and DDDs....And I will gladly not get any money for my laptop saving funds and play this game FOREVER.
    19. Llave
      Llave
      Very nice! I'd take the end of July compared to the usual around September trend any day!

Thanks for the update Krowley and Mike!