Early look at New KH Project (Update)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new scan of Famitsu has appeared along the 2ch boards, and we got a very early look towards the new project! More then likely we'll be seeing a better quality of the scans in the near future when the article is released, as well as information.

However only 2 screens were shown, both with only text from the new game, no exact information about what it will be called. However the 2ch poster was kind enough to give the text of what was said.

The first image, Axel and Roxas are in the Organization Conference room, with the text "Is it the one with the Keyblade?"

The next image, features Sora in Traverse Town, while wearing KH1 clothes that don't fit, with the text "I was alone here, on that day.".

Besides that, there was a few other texts clarifying other things such as.

- The new KH Work is not just one title.
    - Everything you'll see in the game is completely new work.

[​IMG]

Hopefully we'll have a Higher Quality scan in the future.

Edit: HQ Scan 1
    J]HQ Scan 2

And here's a translation of the white box, thanks to Tomogirl

New KINGDOM HEARTS title was finally announced to everybody. However, this is just a few [things that are revealed]. What kind of Disney companions do we meet this time, and what kind of Disney worlds do we go to? I look forward to the continued report.

Be sure to check up on KHV for more exciting news!

Under my own speculation, it seems as though these two scenes are basing around the things Nomura said he wanted to cover. "Roxas' time in the Organization" and "What Mickey did in the Realm of Darkness."

Edit: Also in other news, Jeux-France has some rumors as well for a list of things being showin in TGS, and here they are

- Endless Crisis : Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts (Temporary Title) (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
    - Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)
    - Star Ocean 4 (PlayStation 3)

Of course note these are rumors and shoud be avoided until TGS confirms them.

Source: Jeux-France 2ch KHN and Forever Fantasy

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. KL93
      KL93
      I only have PSP. D=

I don't want a DS and I doubt I'll have the PS3 for a long time. <.< If it's for PS3, they should make it multi-platform.
    2. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      Wow, this is sweet. Not a lot of info, no, but it's nice to finally get something!
    3. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Time Travel perhaps, it would explain BBS as Nomura did say it was in the past but can also be considered as the future and I'm going to take a wild guess.

PSP: Mickey's Story
      DS: Roxas' story
      PS3: Kingdom Hearts 3 or something.
    4. Doukuro
      Doukuro
      darng all I have none of those three
    5. Angelus Roxas
      Angelus Roxas
      about the ps3

OMG why cant they make the next KH for the wii and not just the ps3 the ps3 is an absolute rip off of the wii with its driving controls and is way too much money whose going to pay £500 (in my country) to buy a ps3 no one (as far as i know) the new KH gam ewont sell very well if it only comes out for ps3 i know this isnt official info but it would be pretty cool if they released it for the wii.

This is mainly because i want to get it as i am not allowed a ps3 and dont want one
    6. Linha
      Linha
      i have none of those 3, too, but i've already thought about buying a psp or ds.. but which one? >.<
    7. keyblade bearer
      keyblade bearer
      If They make a game for psp I'll kill them!!!!Ihate that!!!
    8. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      I'm going to get them all so... Anyway you can't afford a PSP?
    9. C
      C
      It looks pretty cool :D
    10. WaveK89
      WaveK89
      Makes sense

Somehow referring to Chain of Memories 2. It would make sense to be Roxas's story, for even he was affected by the alterations of Sora's memories...

Mickey with the Star Seeker in Traverse Town...Well, Sora did never receive the Star Seeker until a year later, so it isn't too surprising...but, of course, Sora had never seen the King until he closed Kingdom Hearts...Not sure what it'll do for the PSP, but yeah...

KH3 just has to be on the PS3. It's just obvious it will be. TGS come quicker please!
    11. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      Hmm...Those are VERY interesting scans. I noticed the King's clothes resembles that of the ones he wore in Chain of Memories. Does anybody else besides me think that his clothes resemble the ones he wore in Chain of Memories AND the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix COMBINED? I'm feeling like I know what he's (Sora) talking about in that one quote, "The King and I were here on that day...", I think Sora is saying this to himself, talking about the day he woke up and how this is the same exact place (Twilight Town), but that everything is different. What do you think?
    12. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      So, it's Twilight Town but it looks like Traverse Town?
    13. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      Hmm i like the mickey scan it looks like there in traverse town but when did that happen i mean its kh1 sora that is odd and what is Com 2 gunna be about?

Its like u peeked into my head and saw what i was thinking
    14. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      Wait, what? Are you saying it's Traverse Town? Or are you asking me where I thought it was? I think it's Twilight Town. Actually, no, I KNOW it's Twilight Town, I can feel it!
    15. KL93
      KL93
      Somehow, it looks like the Re:CoM Sora in that scan.
    16. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      probably because its how the new kh1 sora looks...
    17. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      Yeah, totally same for me too. I know I'll get a PS3, and I also want to get at least one handheld, I'm just not sure which. Both have some nice titles coming out or already out for them. These include Dissidia for PSP, Crisis Core for PSP, God of War: Chains of Olympus for PSP, FFXII: Reverant Wings for DS, FF III and IV for DS.

Good collections of games for both. I wonder if these rumors about Kingdom Hearts Zero and CoM 2 are true. Seems like KH has plenty of story left to tell, which is great news.
    18. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      I'm sad....

If they're truly going to make this next Kingdom Hearts game for the PS3 they're messed up! I can seriously imagine people like kids, elderly folk, and even parents who can't afford a PS3, but who also LOVE the Kingdom Hearts series. Do you know how disappointed they would be? Just thinking about it literally makes me want to cry.

Then there's people like me. They want consoles or handhelds like that but can't afford it. I'm not poor, but if I seriously need to get a PS3 in order to play the next Kingdom Hearts game, I will very much start to pity Square-Enix and Disney.
    19. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Are you sure? Cause i'm pretty sure it's Traverse Town, the way it looks like it has the broken box and I it looks like night.
    20. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      i agree its traverse town