Early look at New KH Project (Update)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new scan of Famitsu has appeared along the 2ch boards, and we got a very early look towards the new project! More then likely we'll be seeing a better quality of the scans in the near future when the article is released, as well as information.

However only 2 screens were shown, both with only text from the new game, no exact information about what it will be called. However the 2ch poster was kind enough to give the text of what was said.

The first image, Axel and Roxas are in the Organization Conference room, with the text "Is it the one with the Keyblade?"

The next image, features Sora in Traverse Town, while wearing KH1 clothes that don't fit, with the text "I was alone here, on that day.".

Besides that, there was a few other texts clarifying other things such as.

- The new KH Work is not just one title.
    - Everything you'll see in the game is completely new work.

[​IMG]

Hopefully we'll have a Higher Quality scan in the future.

Edit: HQ Scan 1
    J]HQ Scan 2

And here's a translation of the white box, thanks to Tomogirl

New KINGDOM HEARTS title was finally announced to everybody. However, this is just a few [things that are revealed]. What kind of Disney companions do we meet this time, and what kind of Disney worlds do we go to? I look forward to the continued report.

Be sure to check up on KHV for more exciting news!

Under my own speculation, it seems as though these two scenes are basing around the things Nomura said he wanted to cover. "Roxas' time in the Organization" and "What Mickey did in the Realm of Darkness."

Edit: Also in other news, Jeux-France has some rumors as well for a list of things being showin in TGS, and here they are

- Endless Crisis : Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts (Temporary Title) (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
    - Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)
    - Star Ocean 4 (PlayStation 3)

Of course note these are rumors and shoud be avoided until TGS confirms them.

Source: Jeux-France 2ch KHN and Forever Fantasy

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      And can the DS hold those kind of graphics (the one with Roxas)? Either that's the opening senquence or that's the same game as the one with Mickey.
    2. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      i dunno but the ds graphics are pretty good for most games and besides remember the first Com on the gb the graphics were ROCK SOLID so yeah and i cant tell what game there showing they might be showing both
    3. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      let's pray it's for PS2!
    4. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      for some reason i highly doubt it is
    5. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Nomura said Final Mix+ was his last work for the PS2.
    6. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      Yes, I'm sure.

Yeah, but try to think about the screenshot combined with the quote about Sora being with the King that day. Do you remember the day that Sora was with the King?
      Mickey was on the Clock Tower in Twilight Town, then saved Sora and his friends from the Nobodies. I have this feeling that that's what Sora's talking about in the qoute (That day.). The screenshot also suggests to me that my idea fits it. (Sora sees the King in Twilight Town. Sora says, "I was with the King that day!", but Sora can't see Donald or Goofy anywhere, and the King is in a different reality, so the King can't see him.) This is my belief, please share thoughts with me.

It's also what I feel in my heart. LOL

I agree. Let's pray!
    7. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      So it was the wrong translation?
      "I was alone here, on that day."
    8. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      I also need comments on this.

Yup, something like that! Your starting to catch my drift!
    9. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      Well, as Kingdom-Fan98 so correctly pointed out, Final Mix+ was Nomura's last work on the PS2. So hope of it coming to the PS2 is basically out of the picture.
    10. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      Wow... 3 new KH games? But I'll only be able to buy the one for the PS3(if the rumors are true..)
      I'm really curious about their stories now...
      TGS better start soon!!
    11. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      I still don't think it's Twilight Town, maybe it's Mickey going back in time to COM and seeing Sora in Traverse Town, it would explain why Donald and Goofy wern't there since they were turned into cards.
    12. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      True, but what else can I do? Did you not read the sad post I typed above you?

That wouldn't work because in Chain of Memories Sora doesn't see the King.
    13. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      oh, that sucks. but it still looks KINDA possible tho
    14. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      I think the chances we have of that would be the same as if an icecube spontaneously combusted. So I guess were out of luck...:(
    15. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      So which game would you get? I if you could only buy one?
    16. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      Probably the one for PS3. Why? Since the PS3 costs more, I would get it for the PS3, then I could just get a DS for my birthday and a PSP for Christmas. << The chances of that are so low an ant could step on it!
    17. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Same here. It's risky making so many different games. It will either be a success or a disaster.

Agree with you. He seems more like the fourteen year old Sora.

At least you have the DS. I'll have to get new consoles and...

...well i don't like the PSP either.

Anyway, do you think that the battles on the Ds or maybe possible mini games will be involving the touch screen?
    18. Poppy
      Poppy
      Well, that was unexpected! I guess it should have been expected, though. What, with TGS being in two days.

Pretty awesome, though! As for what Sora and King Mickey (With Star Seeker) means, I don't know. For the other screenshot... uh, yay! More OrgXIII! X3

Me, too. Looks like I'm going to have to save my money up for a PSP. D:

By the way, does any one know what that date near the bottom of the scan means? The one that says 10/19/2007?
    19. Knightshade
      Knightshade
      I am so psyched! Those pics look sooo cool. I cannot wait till the tokyo game show. I mean for a while I was like everyone else you know oh yeah I can't wait but now I cannot wait!!!!!!.....lol
    20. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Yes!

Too bad we didn't get a full translation of that scan (I can't read half of those Kanji. Dx). Still. This is epic. Thanks Xaldin.

EDIT: Also, I've decided to get a PS3 this year for Christmas. XD So that I can start waiting for KHX sooner. But I do have a DS for the new-to-come KH:COM2 game, so I look forward to that.