KH3D Interview with Nomura!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

So, here's another piece of interesting news. Apparently we're late to the punch, but eh. Better late than never, right?

So, Famitsu interviewed Tetsuya Nomura regarding KH3D, and while he was pretty vague, there's some interesting stuff to note.

[​IMG]

While the team is hard at work, KH3D isn't at a stage where a release date can be announced, lamentably. I'm sure we were all hoping for KH3D's date to be announced soon, specially since the 3DS is so close now.

So, what can we make of all this? It's pretty clear that KH3D will be something very unique. With fast-paced combat, character switching, and new worlds.

Special Thanks to P and Kubo for the information. Via Adriansang & Cubed3 All credit goes to them for this info from the famitsu magazine.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mixt
      Mixt
      It isn't. Nomura is looking into giving them new outfits for the second half of the game to avoid this misconception. This seems closer to CoM, where it isn't quite a numbered game but is still necessary to the overall story and bridges us into KH3. (Well, more directly than the other games have)
    2. Sufris
      Sufris
      ...Wh-when did he say that?

Either way, I guess we'll just have to see what happens when the game is released...til then...*starts saving money*...
    3. Mixt
      Mixt
      You can read it here
    4. Sufris
      Sufris
      Oh. Okay. Thank you. ^^
    5. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      I think i have reached this point that i just don't care anymore. Sure, it seems interesting as any other KH but i am tired of this multi platform thing. I am not buying a 3DS just to get KH3D. No, maybe some time in the future, but i guess for the first time i will skip a KH title at least for some time.
    6. kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      Ah, and with the launch of the new 3DS, i'd like to see when this game will turn out.
    7. soraxkairi4ever
      soraxkairi4ever
      Omg!

that would be awesome if they made ANY of those worlds in the game. i've thought of what Sora would look like in Pochahontas (is that how you spell it?) anyway, i thought of his Keyblade more like an axe, and for him to have those skirt-ish looking pants the indians wore in Pochahontas, and also those awesome boots they wore. and for him to be topless. hehe :D what ALL Sora fan girls would want to see! like in Atlantica. :D
    8. ▪Jay▪
      ▪Jay▪
      Ive finally managed to save up some money for this game. I wonder if ill enjoy the whole character swapping thing.