Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Boxart revealed!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

This original and ever so eye pleasing boxart to the 1.5 HD collection has been revealed! While no set date has been confirmed for countries outside Japan, it was recently teased that there will be localization on the way!

Credit to Roxam and Libregkd for the update.

[​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jan 24, 2013.

1. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      all i have to say is.....beautiful ! with a little laugh of kairi touching soras crown XD lol its just an awesome cover!
    2. Llave
      Llave
      That Keyblade Throne o__o

Gah super awesome, I am well pleased, Nomura.
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Your welcome Krowley :D

Anyway, it looks nice. I like how it captures the spirit of the three games in the HD remix. My one complaint however, is that there just seems to be something a bit off with Donald and Goofy. I can't quite point my finger at it, but I feel that something's not right with the way they look. Other than that, it's just great to see a full sized boxart rather than a miniature one used for the handheld titles all these years. And kudos for including original artwork for an HD collection rather than just include boxart from the games included on the cover like other HD collections tend to do.
    4. Tyrant Valvatorez
      Tyrant Valvatorez
      Had anyone noticed the Keyblade chair? It kind of looks like the throne of Game of Thrones.
      [​IMG]
    5. libregkd
    6. Soranort
      Soranort
      That is just so freaking awesome!
    7. Anixe
      Anixe
      Yes, yes, Game of Thrones reference and silly mash-up galore.

I'm just damn excited that there is at least some evidence of an English release.
    8. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I knew something felt familiar about that Keyblade throne
    9. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Checkerboard checkerboard checkerboard! <3
    10. jafar
      jafar
      It's not too bad, Could be better, but at least it means the release is on the horizon.
    11. FF Cloud 7
      FF Cloud 7
      That looks amazing (and Riku and Xion are smiling, thats a rare sight). The keyblade Chair looks amazing, the art style is different, nice but different than what we usually see, the colours are nice.
    12. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      This definitely looks great! :D The keyblade chair and poses look awesome! :)
    13. Railos
      Railos
      I love the art, it has everything from the three games. :D The keyblade throne looks awesome, and the card design on the upper right was really pretty. :D
    14. 61
      thats good. i was worried it would look bad, but this is fine.
    15. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      that box art looks pretty sweet, i like it.
    16. C
      C
      Now that's the kind of Sora I like. Smug and with a crown. This boxart is pretty damn good, not as good as the original game's, but what can you excpet from modern Square?
    17. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      I absolutely adore the boxart! Really captures the spirit of the three games and once this comes out in English I will proudly display it!
    18. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      I love this! It mixes the three games perfectly! :D and the faces all the characters are making are just priceless! Sora's face is just like "Ya, I know I'm this awesome". Amazing :)
    19. kingdomheartsgeek
      kingdomheartsgeek
      Its frekin awesome. Gets my seal of approval