Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Trailer Analysis

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, as we've been providing you fast with Jump Festa 2008, we've now got a trailer analysis for Birth by Sleep! Like at TGS, we've been sure to cover everything we could as fast as we can.

The text starts off with "Sleep gives birth to the concealed fate of the past."

Destiny Island
    The screen then fades in with a conversation between Ven, and Terra.
    Terra: "Wasn't there a time when you was saving me?"
    Ven: "Back then it was probably because we were friends."
    Terra moves his hand to rests it on Ven's shoulders.
    Terra: "Thank you, Ven."

Place of Gathering
    The scene then switches to Terra, and Master Xehnoart who are in the "Place of Gathering."
    Xehanort: Did you believe about reaching forward to grasp that last glimmer? The wall of light and darkhas exceeded each other, creating the original me, and Terra waited for me impatiently." (While Xehanort is talking he opens one of his hands in a greeting fashion enraging Terra.)
    Terra: "I have a "Friend" What you have done has given me hatred to Xehanort."
    Terra then summons his keyblade, within the right hand.

Olympus Coliseum
    Ven meets Xehanort in Olympus Coliseum.

Ven: "Who a-...I've met you before. (Ven is surprised as he is remembering something.)
    Xehanort: "It seems you have lost something. However unless what you have lost is put back into your hands, it will be an eternal lost. Once you obtain it, grip it and understand the truth."

Xehanort is soon holding his hand out, as it begins to glow, Ven is watching with an expression of fear and confusion.

Gameplay
    Ven is showed as a playable character now, and Terra is also showed with gameplay. There is also a new Technique shown, with the movie "Aerial."

Yensid's Tower
    Mickey is shown defending himself with the keyblade. However soon he begins to fumble the keyblade and it vanishes. Goofy, Donald, and Yensid watch Mickey. Mickey soon looks back up to the Wizard, and summons his Keyblade once again.

Sleeping Beauty
    Malificent is looking around the castle where vines are everywhere. The crow soon lands on Malificent's shoulder as she turns towards Terra. Terra looks at Malificent, as Malificent begins to laugh doubtfully.

Place of Gathering 2
    Ven is facing off against the Dark Soldier, and knocks off his helmet, however his face is not shown. The scene soon switches to Terra holding an unconcious Ven, with Master Xehanort looking desperate, and apologetic.

Xehanort: "The person who has wrapped himself in the darkness does not have the qualification to weild a keyblade. He is a demon who has been taken by the darkness. Please correct my mistake..." (Just who is this Dark Soldier?)

Destiny Island
    Terra is looking out from the coast towards two boys who are playing at the beach. (Sora and Riku) At the same time Ven is at twilight town watching the Coast. He is looking down, and appears to be sad. "I don't want to be depended on, you are my "Friend" just erase me." ("Friend" might be refering to Aqua, or Terra)

Here are some interesting analysis, besides the obvious.

"Friend" could be referring to either Terra, or the mysterious Aqua.
    Xehanort may not have started off corrupt in the darkness, however his apprentice fell too deep in the darkness.

Source: FF&KH

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Dredica
      Dredica
      I have good secret ending thing. I think that if you go through all storys, completeing all missions, puzzles ect. on expert mode, then you get the secret ending. I think that the secret ending will either show what happened to Xehanort, or something to do with the organaztion starting. OR it could show the heartless forming, since I KNOW that they are going to be in there, cutscenes, secret endings or not. They were made nine years before kingdom hearts, Leon and Cid tell you that in the house, third district, traverse town. Leon said, "That was nine years ago." When Cid said, "The heartless destroyed our world." I think that's what they said. Oh yeah, I also think that you meet the heartless in hollow bastion, when Ven was knocked out, maybe the heartless knocked him out then?