Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C: Complete Code List

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explode Who?!

You need to buy a cheat device, the two most popular are Action Replay Max and Codebreaker. I'd recommend a Codebreaker, it's cheaper and the digits that you need to type in aren't as long. Still, you should make a decision for yourself. This FAQ should answer your questions.

2. Kingdom_7 Traverse Town Homebody

Umm, none of the musci codes work. I have an ARMAX, and I have the US version. Whats wrong?

3. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

which ones are you using?

4. black_oblivion56 Destiny Islands Resident

universal weapon mod

hey does anybody have the ar max weapon mod?? Ive tried converting it but it wont work. yes I know how to use max convert I have converted many codes before but the UWM just wont convert:(

5. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

wich exact code did you use?

6. black_oblivion56 Destiny Islands Resident

I used the Xaldins lances code and tried converting with UCM digits it wont load my save file when I have ultima weapon and it wont do anything If I equip any other weapon. I already asked evil_man on you tube but he told me it didnt work

7. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

Next time post it in the Kingdom Hearts II Codes thread
    try this:

ARMAX
    FKTD-5F7M-EJJJG
    261X-0JF9-G55C4

RAW:
    21CEF160 00000845

but you need the ultima weapon equiped, and this only works on sora i think

8. black_oblivion56 Destiny Islands Resident

thanks Ill try it

It didnt work this is what I got too when I converted it my self. if you have AR MAX can you try it and tell me if it works for you

9. Riku 45 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks.. i guess

10. Sora Master2.0 Moogle Assistant

Umm, I'm new with a question. Do these codes work for Gameshark v1.2? I tried the ual Wield Roxas, and it didn't work.
    EDIT:Well I started a new game and it worked, but then it froze when I reached the mansion. Any suggestions?

11. 101990 Merlin's Housekeeper

its only for codebreaker and ar max dude

12. Explode Who?!

The codes posted here are only for ARMAX and Codebreaker, but you can easily convert them to the Gameshark format with Max Convert. You can download this program here.

You will also need WinRar to unzip the program. You can download it here. This is only the trial version, which only lasts 40 days, but once you unzip Max Convert, you can use it as much as you want.

Here's an image that should explain how to use Max Convert, courtesy of EvilMan_89.

Enjoy your Gameshark!

I'm pretty sure the code for the Ultima Weapon replaced with Xaldin's Lances is

RAW

11CEF160 00000845

In which case, the ARMAX conversion is

JPCZ-6503-CV0NW
    G27N-EBPQ-F583X

Try this one.

13. black_oblivion56 Destiny Islands Resident

thanks for the code :D EDIT: same thing I have UW equipted the music loads the rest doesnt. I tried with DW roxas and it worked though!!!! thuogh I still have oath keeper in one hand

14. Sora Master2.0 Moogle Assistant

Actually, they worked. Can you beleive it? It freezes sometimes with the dual wield roxas codes, but I got it working. Thankx

15. black_oblivion56 Destiny Islands Resident

Dont worry you can use any of the codes here that are in raw format if you have gameshark

like this one for dual wielding roxas doesnt crash at all

11C95618 00000323

your welcome [in advance]

also you CANNOT use this type of code[this is the same code but in armax you CANNOT use it!]

UM4D-WE8W-BRMCM
    U6EY-BNQQ-9NF0N

16. Explode Who?!

Really? XD I assumed you couldn't, since Max Convert has on option for converting to Gameshark.

17. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

codebreaker and Gameshark can support RAW codes. And the max convert has those options if you want just a single format code so it doesnt work on any other cheat devices

18. black_oblivion56 Destiny Islands Resident

lawlz you didnt know that!!!!!

YES YOU CAN USE ALL RAW FORMAT,gameshark, Xploder, codebreaker, AR normal[not MAX], etc. can accept RAW format thats the disadvantage of having AR MAX I only got it so I could get HDloader on my mem card cause it was easier [this was so I could play the final mix of kh2]:D

19. Axel Knight Moogle Assistant

By any chance would these codes happen to compatible with the Action Replay: ULTIMATE CODES, Cheat disc for Kingdom Hearts 2?

20. 101990 Merlin's Housekeeper

u could only add one new code and dats it trust me..if u were to put in two new codes then the first new code would be replace by the second one...and plus the disc dat u got now already have everything u need...except the drive code dats the only one u should put in...or u can put in the all form code and den reset the game and add the drive code...hope this help u ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.