'Kingdom Hearts' Series Coming to Steam

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 20, 2024.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Three years since the 'Kingdom Hearts' series was first released on PC through the Epic Games Store, it has been announced today that the series will soon be accessible to PC players via Steam:

As indicated above, 'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX', 'Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue', and 'Kingdom Hearts III' (including the Re Mind DLC) will be available on Steam starting June 13th!

EDIT:

A trailer to commemorate the Steam release (along with a newly recorded version of 'Simple and Clean') has been released:

Last edited: May 21, 2024
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 20, 2024.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Nice! I already got 1.5+2.5 on Epic—between a sale and a coupon, I spent only like thirteen dollars on it—but here's hoping down the line I can get the others on Steam for a good price!
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      $13... was Nomura the one who priced it for you XD

Speaking of 13, it is slated to be released June 13th, and Summer Game Fest is scheduled for June 7th this year... hmmm.........
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Updated thread with trailer for the Steam release
    4. avensis
      avensis
      Hi, this is very good news, thanks for sharing.
      --- Post updated ---
      Hi, this is very good news, thanks for sharing.