More accurate translation of Trailer Quotes + Scan

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 31, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, thanks to an anonymous tip, we have a much more accurate translation of the Trailer Quotes at S.E party, which gives a better hint to the next game!

"-Their wounds cannot be healed. (or I have to go heal their wounds).
    -If you get lost in the darkness, join your hands together like before.
    -I am counting the days since my birth.
    Has the number of days been recorded?
    I don't want to forget what has happened since my birth.
    -With whose heart does a new story lie? (or "With whose heart does the
    next story lie?) = Sora, Terra, and Roxas collage in background.
    -Movie using scenes from the secret movie (Sleep By Birth?) with a
    rearranged "The Other Promise" playing in the background."

Moving on... a UK Article scan has appeared which talks about Kingdom Hearts II FM+. It's pretty much stuff we already know. However, it does say it will be released in Autumn 2007, but don't take this as a direct confirmation, as Square-Enix has yet to confirm it themselves:

[​IMG]

Secret Movie Takes the Mickey

A fresh Kingdom Hearts game is coming and it won't be just another episode, but an entirely new chapter in KH history - that's the message from legendary director Tetsuya Nomura. Having finished his work with Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, Tetsuya Nomura has revealed he is already working on another Kingdom Hearts game. But he's very firmly avoiding the word 'sequel', and instead pushing the phrase 'a new series'.
    To see what this new series will be like, you can unlock a secret CGI trailer in Kingdom Hearts II. To do so, if you're playing on Standard mode, you must unlock everything in Jiminy's Journal. If you're hard enough to take on Proud mode, you only have to complete the worlds (including 100 Acre Woods and Atlantica).

Mouse Mystery
    When you've successfully unlocked the movie, an icon of Mickey Mouse's head will appear in your Start menu.
    The gorgeous animation sequence is loaded with includes about what KHfans can expect from the next game. The most significant moment appears to be the three fully armoured mystery warriors picking up Sora's, Riku's and Mickey's Keyblades. And then scrapping it out in a field of these mystical weapons.
    In an interview with the official KH website, Tetsuya has already confirmed that these masked fighters aren't our three heroes, but of course that doesn't mean that there aren't connections...
    As for the Keyblades, he implies that there was a Keyblade War, and goes on to suggest that this new series will answer questions about their ancient weapons raised in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. There is also a longer secret movie at the end of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, continue where the previous one leaves off.
    But Final Mix won't be out in the West until late Autumn 2007, so you'll have to be patient. Or, ahem, watch it on YouTube."

Once again DON'T TAKE THIS AS A CONFIRMATION

Source: Gamefaqs' brokenkeyblade, "Unknown" KHN, FF&KH Blog and Chalim Blog

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 31, 2007.

1. Explode
      Explode
      Which game does this new trailer show up in? It says "Kingdom Hearts 2," but that came out more than a year ago so I don't think there's a "new" trailer. Is it from kh2fm+? Nobody has said anything about this up until now. Is this maybe the surprise that Nomura said that you get by beating kh2fm before re:COM(or vise versa)? Does it say in the article and I'm just being stupid?

I don't get how magazines get away with lying, you would think that they would get canceled for being unreliable. Thanks Xaldin for the info.

btw Da Freak, love the sig. Gotta love Psychonaughts. Hooray for the milkman!!!
    2. Keyblade Hero
      Keyblade Hero
      (Saw this on KHN.) Thanks for the first part though.
      Since this is a UK artical, and it said some time in Fall, that may mean that it would be released in Summer for NA. -Maybe......-hopefully
    3. qwdc
      qwdc
      It would be crazy if Square pulled a fast one and released the game in America.
    4. Gwen
      Gwen
      Omg. Are you serious?!

Come on guys, think about it. If it's going to be released in the UK, its pretty much gotta be dubbed in english, right? What's stopping it from coming to America, then? I mean, even if we DIDN'T get it, all we'd have to do is import and swap the disc... piece o' cake.

Wait... can you swap UK discs?
      o.O

Idk, I'm a n00b xD
    5. AXBHikaru
      AXBHikaru
      What?!

So wait! I bought the japaese version of KH2:FM+ and beten it an the chain of memories reamke and unlockedthe new secret ending when I could have jut waited till FALL! to get the English version of the game!?
    6. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      few things to say

ahem...

1) great translations

2) Article is NOT fake...sure the info on it can mis-lead you but like Xaldin said..."not a direct confirmation"

3) Magazine thats from is OPM2 (Official PS2 Magazine)...and i should know...i got that issue with that article in it.

4) That green box around the last paragraph has been drawn on...its not in the actual magazine

5) and finally...this is the first time ever that a UK mag (as far as i know) has mentioned anything about KH2:FM+...so give them the benefit of the doubt about how much (or little) info they provided
    7. Nanaki
      Nanaki
      ...I HOPE it's real....we shall see....
    8. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      This is a UK magazine, so you should look for a US one and a comformation from Square, then I would have beleived it. And you've already seen the secret Movie, it was the short clips with the Knights and the figure coming out, Final Mix+ is the other longer one with the cool fight, I don't know about the Mickey head though.
    9. Sorax
      Sorax
      So it's coming to US then?
    10. Marluxia52091
      Marluxia52091
      hopefully. im trying to not get my hopes up, but its not working. remember how we all felt about the april fool's joke tesuya interview? that's how im feeling right now.
    11. Celsius_Rain
      Celsius_Rain
      ...ahem...

Okay... first of all:
      1.) One must remember why the orginal FM came out; the unfair things given to american gamers... sephi...and, etc. So KHFM was simply to make up to Japanese gamers... (even though... I figure if you can get it 2-6 months in advance of the rest of the world... then you deserve what you get...but...eh.)

2.) This time around, there were only small minute changes from Japanese to American that shouldn't effect if KHIIFM+ comes to america. (The scope on Xigbar's sniper...etc.)

3.) The only reliable source are things which have the Square Enix and/or Tetsuya Nomura signiature. (That april fool's joke wasn't that funny...)

4.) Square Enix knows how to play the market. A company that works with a global market would know that cutting off American Consumers would loose them business in the future, and/or create fluxations in their business that they wouldn't want.

One last thing... I've come to the understanding that some people don't want to the game, (KHIIFM+ or Re:CoM) to come to America... can someone please explain why someone would want this?
      A great deal of the video-game market economy relies on the consumers of america... and so, given the amount of metaphorical fuel that America has to burn... it would be economically wise for a Japanese market to send the game to America. Economy what goes around, comes around; morever, considering that Japan is one of the greatest importers in the world, and as such the global economy semi-depends on said market, them helping american markets... (american distributers, advertisers, etc.) would only work to benefit not only them but America. On another note...that doesn't really say much... Japan is a mainly Buddhist affiliated nation... so as such, they would know the definition of good karma.

IDK... I only hope KHIIFM+/Re:CoM comes to the americas, however from an analytical standpoint...it would seem most likely that it would. Even if we have our doubts... we can only rely on Tetsuya/Square Enix for answers.

All publicity is good publicity...
    12. bennyjr123
      bennyjr123
      a magazine would never put information about youtube on there. Whoever this "unknown" source is, is probably lying. Yet, i do believe the game will be coming to america.

and also, i don't agree cuz they would most likely make more money if they released it in america. Think about it. Most of the games bought were from imports, and kh2 made more in america than in japan
    13. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      they already said they have no plans for it to come. i would LOVE for it to come but it's very doubtful. but i don't see why they wouldn't bring it here becuz it only costs a fraction of money to localize a game compared to wat it costs to develop one from scratch. so they can still profit from these so called "crappy sales". and that magazine article is a REAL article, however, if the facts are correct is another story
    14. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      Why don't you want it to? D:
      I hope it does :3
      I can buy it.
      IF it comes out here.
      -is hoping it DOES-
    15. KingdomHollow
      KingdomHollow
      man,i wish it came to america in june...I WANT THAT GAME SO BADDER:D
    16. gerberilla
      gerberilla
      milkman

he is the bomb i love that game
    17. Briianz
      Briianz
      Im going to said...thats a 50/50 Chance of it coming here ^__^
    18. TrekonBT
      TrekonBT
      noooo!!!!!!!!
    19. bennyjr123
      bennyjr123
      What is with u guys not wanting it to come here.:mad:
    20. bethloveskh
      bethloveskh
      hmmm

I don't think an article in a magazine could be lieing about that.... but something about the hint of watching it on youtube makes it sound kinda fake ...i think