More accurate translation of Trailer Quotes + Scan

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 31, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, thanks to an anonymous tip, we have a much more accurate translation of the Trailer Quotes at S.E party, which gives a better hint to the next game!

"-Their wounds cannot be healed. (or I have to go heal their wounds).
    -If you get lost in the darkness, join your hands together like before.
    -I am counting the days since my birth.
    Has the number of days been recorded?
    I don't want to forget what has happened since my birth.
    -With whose heart does a new story lie? (or "With whose heart does the
    next story lie?) = Sora, Terra, and Roxas collage in background.
    -Movie using scenes from the secret movie (Sleep By Birth?) with a
    rearranged "The Other Promise" playing in the background."

Moving on... a UK Article scan has appeared which talks about Kingdom Hearts II FM+. It's pretty much stuff we already know. However, it does say it will be released in Autumn 2007, but don't take this as a direct confirmation, as Square-Enix has yet to confirm it themselves:

[​IMG]

Secret Movie Takes the Mickey

A fresh Kingdom Hearts game is coming and it won't be just another episode, but an entirely new chapter in KH history - that's the message from legendary director Tetsuya Nomura. Having finished his work with Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, Tetsuya Nomura has revealed he is already working on another Kingdom Hearts game. But he's very firmly avoiding the word 'sequel', and instead pushing the phrase 'a new series'.
    To see what this new series will be like, you can unlock a secret CGI trailer in Kingdom Hearts II. To do so, if you're playing on Standard mode, you must unlock everything in Jiminy's Journal. If you're hard enough to take on Proud mode, you only have to complete the worlds (including 100 Acre Woods and Atlantica).

Mouse Mystery
    When you've successfully unlocked the movie, an icon of Mickey Mouse's head will appear in your Start menu.
    The gorgeous animation sequence is loaded with includes about what KHfans can expect from the next game. The most significant moment appears to be the three fully armoured mystery warriors picking up Sora's, Riku's and Mickey's Keyblades. And then scrapping it out in a field of these mystical weapons.
    In an interview with the official KH website, Tetsuya has already confirmed that these masked fighters aren't our three heroes, but of course that doesn't mean that there aren't connections...
    As for the Keyblades, he implies that there was a Keyblade War, and goes on to suggest that this new series will answer questions about their ancient weapons raised in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. There is also a longer secret movie at the end of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, continue where the previous one leaves off.
    But Final Mix won't be out in the West until late Autumn 2007, so you'll have to be patient. Or, ahem, watch it on YouTube."

Once again DON'T TAKE THIS AS A CONFIRMATION

Source: Gamefaqs' brokenkeyblade, "Unknown" KHN, FF&KH Blog and Chalim Blog

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 31, 2007.

1. Advent
      Advent
      It's not confirmed yet...
    2. oX Angel Xo
      oX Angel Xo
      does this mean it MIGHT come to the U.S? *hint*hint* MIGHT* cause then that means theres a chance *sorry - i have no idea whats going on at square* but if it does then saweet!:D
    3. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      I hope it comes here...cuz then I can waste my money on it!
      WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    4. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      they have done it MANY times.
    5. Kingdom Knight936
      Kingdom Knight936
      I tried not to get excited about the news and failed in the center of a burning wreckage. I hope it's true and not just a prank by a magazine or something.
    6. Yiazmat
      Yiazmat
      Yiazmat

Gawd, I hope it's real, I've solved everything about the series except the Keyblade. That's one thing I hope is coming soon.
    7. Cia
      Cia
      ... looks like I'm late. Oh well;

this is awesome news, thanks Xaldin! =D

btw: you post count scared me again...
    8. Dawn
      Dawn
      Thx for info Xaldin! Some are review, but I can bare it to wait for another season.
    9. A Link to the Future?
      A Link to the Future?

It said nothing about Final Mix+, just Final Mix.

I hope it doesn't come out in the UK, because if it does, I will buy it, and I'm saving up for so much more at the moment anyway!
    10. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      -is praying it comes to Canada-
      PLEASE LET IT COME!
    11. Kenkälaitinen
      Kenkälaitinen
      I sure HOPE it will come to us or europe (doesn't really matter). I still have this feeling it wont ;(
    12. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      I have that feeling too, but I'm still hopin D:
    13. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      I know I've posted already, but...knowing Square they never release their "Special Editions" out to the states. Thats why i like Capcom.

But...Anyways...Square doesn't really care about it's American consumers. Why do you think they never make enough room on the disks to localize and translate the text? They don't like America! and they really don't like the UK. It takes them forever to get the new games. -_- Square Enix needs to work out its marketing plan. Thats why the went bankrupt as Square Soft. They didn't know how to work with consumers. They should have observed society a bit more before they went out releasing a CGI movie that nobody was ready for. (Final Fantasy The Spirits Within...BTW the l'arc~en~ciel song was great...)

and if nobody has noticed, KH has lost a lot of its fans. All because of how straightforward KH2 was. It wouldn't be a great plan for them to bring the game here until they gain their fanbase back, but by then the next KH game will be out and nobody will care about KHFM+. and like i said before...Square likes its Japan only games.
    14. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      Most of us know what you're talking about...no need to hide it.
    15. oblivion9794
      oblivion9794
      i hope this is true,plz god let it come to us,if it doesnt i really need money.
    16. jazumin-chan
      jazumin-chan
      WHY !? Who WOULDN'T want it to come to America !? Well Australia for me, but I guess everything goes to America first, not including Japan
    17. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Square are greedy, they always give out the games last to the UK. And they always keep the good games for themselves, I bet they had the plan to put in Extra bosses and cutscenes in Kingdom Hearts 2 when they thought. "Let's not release it now, if we make a Final Mix+ that is Japan only they'll get jealous."