New Interview (Very Interesting)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. John S.
      John S.
      Actually he said nun of them where connected, but we obviously already know who there connected to(Xenohart). Don't believe me watch the secret knight vid.
    2. Mienai Kitsune
      Mienai Kitsune
      And he did say that KH2 would end Sora's story.
    3. Crispers
      Crispers
      but but it has a real sorce and plz dont make ppl's hopes down :(
    4. Origami
      Origami
      Shouldn't it be??? Please don't make peoples hopes up???
      I mean...wouldn't it be better to just take things easy instead of getting your hopes up and finding out in the end that none of it was true???
    5. John S.
      John S.
      Dude, these same people tried to tell me namura wasn't a credable source, look at the info not these random people telling you stuff(means read the interview don't listin to the people on the board bad mouthing it).
    6. lapifors
      lapifors
      Oh Nomura. How you love to screw with our minds. :D
    7. The 13th Soul
      The 13th Soul
      well if this is an april fools joke i bet alot of peple (including me) would be RELLY pissed off but i be this is NOT a joke lol
    8. Xaldin
      Xaldin

.............>___> Oh crap Gomen
    9. Crispers
      Crispers
      ok bottom line i belive we have a chance so i dont think that i am positive that we r going to get it... i just know we have a chace :)
    10. finalArcanaXXX
      finalArcanaXXX
      Damn why can't nomura just give us a straight answer!?:mad:
    11. Mienai Kitsune
      Mienai Kitsune
      ...Xaldin... why did you just apologize? *TWITCH*
    12. Dogenzaka
      Dogenzaka
      LOL April Fools.
    13. RoxasXIIIX
      RoxasXIIIX
      Guys...Guys...Guys

Right, just to get some things straight...

First of all he never said anything about Kingdom Hearts FM+ coming to USA and Europe. he just said he would be interested to see how much it sold in other places.

There is a small chance, however, that it will be realeased in other countries. This is because there is a lot of information in this game about the upcoming game. Also many fans who cant speak any japenese or dont have a chip in their PS2's want it RE: CoM and the FM+.

I do hope it comes though. I have emailed Square asking about it.
    14. finalArcanaXXX
      finalArcanaXXX
      Please don't say this is an april fool's joke. If it is I'm gonna be soo %#$$!*!?
    15. John S.
      John S.
      Xaldin, if this is an april fools im leaving the site.
    16. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      Thanks Xaldin :D !!! I hope they really decide to sell it, at least, in America!!
    17. The 13th Soul
      The 13th Soul
      yeah if this is a joke then MAN i will be gosh darn pissed i'll like thow a wine bottole at the computer screen lol
    18. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      xD It's alright it's alright the whole gomen thing was just a little check to see how some people would react if it was an april fools.
    19. Mienai Kitsune
      Mienai Kitsune
      I'll kill myself from all the *headdesk*s, lol
    20. rikusgirl
      rikusgirl
      OMG!!! this is making my theory of the nxt KH installment being a CG film seem true!!! nd nomura says that 1 of them is related 2 a character...i reckon the ES (the one hu sora actually fights as the bonus fight in KH2) is actually Sora's father!! 'cos we know he has a mum from KH1 but we dnt know anythin about any other of his relations :D :D :D maybe if we find out what the ES soldier says in the bonus fight in KH2 (wen its translated!!!!) he mite actually reveal whether he is related 2 sora!!!

woooow this is sooo excitin!!!
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.