Community New Years Resolution!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Plums, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

newyearspromise.png

Hey everyone! Hope you're wrapping up the year nice and swell (or with a BIG BANG). Anyway, following a podcast on the subject, we figured that we all could do a site-wide New Years Resolution. And in case you don't know, a New Years Resolution is a promise that you make to yourself and try to accomplish throughout the year(s) to come. For example, I may feel like I'm always mean to Sabby, and thus my New Years Resolution would be "Be nicer to Sabby" lol never.

Since the holiday time is about coming together, resolutions coming in from the whole site will let you see that a lot of people may have things they want to improve on or do differently, and having that knowledge will let you feel like you do have support and that many people are all working towards a similar goal of doing/being something more than they have in the past.

Anyway, since these can be pretty personal, we're not going to use names (you are not required to send yours in if you don't want to!). Rather, we're going to be utilizing the Ask System of the KH-Vids Tumblr.

And for some quick guidelines:

Submissions have to abide by the KH-Vids.Net Rules. If we get any that aren't can't include them. ;c​
    Do not submit something if you have a feeling you'll regret it. You'd have to message one of us telling us what it is so we don't include it, which is something you probably don't want us to know. Ask yourself "is this too graphic/explicit/uncomfortable/etc. to me?". If it is, best just to not submit that promise.​
    Have fun! We're looking forward to kicking off the New Year with you guys, and hope for a great welcome into 2013!​

HOW TO USE THE ASK SYSTEM

When you first get to the KH-Vids Tumblr's askbox, you should see something that looks like this:

[​IMG]

Click on the "Ask Anonymously" button.

[​IMG]

Then type in your message:

[​IMG]

After this, check over your message. YOU CANNOT EDIT IT AFTER YOU HIT "ASK". Then send it in!

[​IMG]

When we go through the ask box, we will (and should) see:

[​IMG]

All submissions are due December 31st, 2012 @ 6:00 PM EST (31 December 2012 @ 11:00 PM GMT).

The finished product will be posted in a thread on New Years Day (along with a downloadable version)!

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

- - -

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Plums, Dec 28, 2012.