One last bit about the interview.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, remember that interview that was posted a while ago that was very very convincing?
    [​IMG]

-Bows head apologetically- Sorry, it went way too far out of hand. I didn't expect such an article to look so real, even when it contradicted part of things Nomura said, so with that done.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Revan
      Revan
      People shouldn't be that mad, I mean it is April 1st we probably should've seen it coming. Oh and EvilMan_89, you shouldn't give him bad rep over a joke....I mean without him you wouldn't even have this site...
    2. Vincent_St_Claire
      Vincent_St_Claire
      I agree, Xaldin should not be punished for this. Never trust anything on April Fools day.

Xaldin, you still number 1 to me.
    3. Akenokoru
      Akenokoru
      Why is everyone making such a huge deal out of it? I mean, sure it was kinda mean to make us get our hopes up about a possible increase in our chances for KH2:FM+, but it's not like it's not coming to the US or any other countries. We're back to where we were, and that's not too much farther from where we thought we were. Nomura may not have confirmed an international release for FM+, but he still hasn't denied it either. Bottom line : Get over it. The fake interview didn't confirm or deny an international FM+, so we weren't too much farther than we are now. We just have to wait for the next real interviews to find out stuff. And there are a TON of Nomura interviews, so it's not like we'll have to wait that long.
    4. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Nah I don't mind the neg-rep, and I wouldn't ban anyone anyways xD this was just april fools~
    5. Nesdude
      Nesdude
      y-yea I KNEW about it the whole time I was jus playing ALONG...Dammit..
    6. Korra
      Korra
      Seriously guys. IT'S APRIL FOOL'S DAY. HE GOT US. WE'RE THE FOOLS.
      Besides, would you like it if he didn't give us any info at all?
    7. Trinity
      Trinity
      omg Xaldin that was NOT funny. x_x
    8. Sara
      Sara
      Geez, guys... Chill... You guys pull pranks all day long, then you get pissed when you get fooled.

I'm going to lock this real soon if this continues.
    9. Sanda
      Sanda
      At a certain point, jokes stop being funny. However, this one NEVER was...:rolleyes:

But I will admit, im a n00b but i know how awesome he is, i mean he posts all these amazing vids xDDD

"Geez, guys... Chill... You guys pull pranks all day long, then you get pissed when you get fooled.

I'm going to lock this real soon if this continues."
      I think we should at least get our thoughts out there...:o
    10. Aqua
      Aqua
      -holds up a sign that says 'Xaldins #1'-

w00t. :3

edit: Xaldin? An admin who wouldn't ban anyone? D:

Who are you? God? The Pope? O_o;
    11. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      yea, pretty cool member. but i still bad repped him for the hell of it
      hey, i bad repped him. and i have bad repped admins b4, they're not immune to my judgement.

but damn u, Xaldin, lol

this is why i'm so glad APril FOols wasn't on a school day. ppl keep making dumb jokes that aren't even funny and they suck so much u wna smack them, lol
    12. Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      i kno. that was not funny, telling people what they want to hear and then saying it wasn't real. T.T that really was not funny *runs away from all the horrible april fool's day jokes*
    13. Grey_Fox_79
      Grey_Fox_79
      Yo Xaldin, since it was ur false information, if u consider everything else, do YOU think that it'll be release internationally?
    14. Yozora
      Yozora
      Xaldin was just trying to have fun. He works so freakin hard to give us news and doesn't have fun here and this is how you guys re-pay him?! You all sicken me it was all just a joke.
    15. Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      ...you make feel bad now. im sorry. T.T
    16. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      We dun hate you...Well...I don't...A little upset the joke wasn't real...

Like how Adult Swim was last night. That was annoying. But I dun hate them and I'm not gonna stop watching the shows on there.

Jokes are good. Gives a breath of fresh air. I knew it was a joke when KH-2(KH network) posted the info up as well and had that hint at the bottom.
    17. Vincent_St_Claire
    18. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      well...i was fooled but i didn't really think much of it
      no one's ACTUALLY pissed (i don't THINK anyone is anyway). it's just fun to insult ppl, u should try it
    19. jengajam
      jengajam
      WTF! I actually had hope! I thought that if it was a prank it would be something like Final mix confirmed for US.
    20. Falco
      Falco
      oh man, out of all people. Xaldin you *******, you got me good. But yeah except for that "half were imports" part, everything else was kinda beliveable (sp?)