One last bit about the interview.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, remember that interview that was posted a while ago that was very very convincing?
    [​IMG]

-Bows head apologetically- Sorry, it went way too far out of hand. I didn't expect such an article to look so real, even when it contradicted part of things Nomura said, so with that done.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Sara
      Sara
      I'm going to lock this. Any **** I see or hear from Xaldin or anyone else will give that member an instant warning to a banning.

It's a joke, LIGHTEN UP!!!

Nintendo when OOT came out said you could get the Triforce on April Fools and it's still around. It's not a big deal.

-LOCKED-
    2. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      -Glomps Sara- Thaank yooou.
    3. リク=レプリカ
      リク=レプリカ
      I swear, this was one of the best April Fool's jokes I've ever been able to witness. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

1,000 internets go to you, Xaldin! <3
    4. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      (sigh) I wish I could say I saw this coming. I mean it's April Fools Day, dagnabbit! Oh well, live, learn, and keep your torch and pitchforks handy in case another 'joke' like this one comes by.
    5. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      WOAH, you got me good there. I seriously believed that whole thing....got my hopes up a little, too. *slightly disappointed* oh well, I understand that it was all in good fun; I've been on plenty of KH fansites that have pulled similar pranks over the years....thus, I'm not the least bit upset. ^_^

nice one, Xaldin! XP happy april fool's, everyone!
    6. Juro
      Juro
      :O

:eek: That's just wrong seriously, on 74 levels... That's just wrong... All my hopes and dreams were just shattered because of this... That damn interview was so damn realistic it made me forget about April Fools... DAMN THAT PISSES ME OFF!!! But I still have Faith that Nomura'll come to his senses sooner or later and we'll see Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+. :o
    7. Himi
      Himi
      oh geeze....XD Yup. I totally fell for it.
    8. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      :D I think I broke a blood vessel from laughing! Ow...Wait...wasn't this locked? I remember the Nintendo thing too...and that early AF joke about the Kingdom Mushrooms! By tomorrow, everybody is gonna say this was a great joke. I know I'm gonna pull it on my friends.
    9. The 13th Soul
      The 13th Soul
      dude that SUCKS if you didn't put all that cool stuff we wouldn't be that mad lol oh well (even though that pisses me off i thought it was true :( )
    10. xoxoroxasxoxo
      xoxoroxasxoxo
      :D haha that was a good one :p
    11. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      You know you're obsessed with KH2FM+ when...

You fall for an April Fools joke about it coming to the United States/Europe.

+1 for me.
    12. Sword_Goddess
      Sword_Goddess
      My god, that is just cruel. Not that I'm too surprised, but I really thought it was real. Nice one.
    13. mikethesandbag
      mikethesandbag
      There there, Xaldin. Don't let what these people say get you down! I'm fairly newly registered but I've been watching this website for a long time. That means I know the quality of the work you do and always have done! :) I admit, I sorta got my hopes up about the "interesting to see how it sells in other areas" part, but it was April Fool's, so it's all good!

Keep smilin! Your rock, Xal!
    14. Storrini
      Storrini
      Darky: 3
      Mish: wins forever.

I may have missed the prank thread but I wouldn't have believed that. DD:
    15. Demyx_MelodiousNocturne
      Demyx_MelodiousNocturne
      WTS?!?! seriously! aw man not cool XDDD you got me, nice..... XD
    16. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Actually, I have 4. =P
    17. Pikachu
      Pikachu
      This Is Bogus

There Taknig Down This Site Man :mad: I Might Have To Just Pre Order Final Mix+ :p If It Comes Out Here I'll Be Surprised:) :eek:
    18. kpfjrx7
      kpfjrx7
      i didn't fall for it lol...>_>
    19. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      You're....you're kidding, right? >_>

That was also a joke.
    20. The 13th Soul
      The 13th Soul
      yeah that better be a joke this place ain't leving anytime soon lol