Parts of Nomura's Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FF13vids blogger posted some new information regarding Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ as well as Sora's involvement in Kingdom Hearts III. Sadly we don't get to know the full questions so I will state the points.

Before we start though, for those having trouble with the video with audio you can now view it below:

Edit: Since alot of people wanted both endings mixed together, as well as me being curious, I did so. Here's the result

Both Secret Ending Collaboration

And download it Here thanks to Sephiroth's Heart

- Nomura does not expect anyone to defeat the Knight first try.
    - Nomura hasn't even found a way to defeat the Knight yet (Laugh).
    - It was the battle of Roxas he wanted mostly added to the game, he set Roxas to be as strong as he could (For Roxas that is) so that no one would feel as though Roxas was too weak.
    - The person who appears in the armor, in the battle and secret ending is related to the new series. However the next work will not be known as "Kingdom Hearts III"
    - Nomura cannot say yet if Riku and Sora will be in it..
    - The reason why Mickey's back is faced towards the camera was because Nomura thought it'd look cool.

Source: FF13vids

Please, for the love of Ra, post your theories, speculations and any other concerns in the speculation section. Spamming in news and updates will result in a warning.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      I listened to Rage Awakened, which is the music played when you fight the secret boss but I don't think it's that good. Even the music in the secret ending would sound better.
    2. >Keyblader<
      >Keyblader<
      Hah. If the creator himself can't beat the creation, what hope do we have??
    3. supermicky
      supermicky
      -I agree and also the big knights eyes actually turn yellow/gold and look alot like Saix's eyes. (so deos the hair)
    4. >Keyblader<
      >Keyblader<
      Sorry to be the breaker of the bad news but.....

In (i think?) yen sid's book, he stated that the a persson has three parts, the heart, the body and the soul. If the heart is released, it becomes a heartless. The body AND soul left behind turn into a nobody. So.....

I don't think there is anything left....
    5. supermicky
      supermicky
      Or maybe Sora was turned in to a hartless again, or perhaps this IS an alternate reality and Sora never found the light after becoming a heartless.

He was still battling the darkness inside of him and was also keeping him self away from his friends.
    6. >Keyblader<
      >Keyblader<
      That sounds more likely to happen to riku don't you think?
    7. supermicky
      supermicky
      No, he could still be dead. If a heart comes out when you're destroyed you are heartless, when you just fade away you are a nobody, and if your body just lie's there then you are either out cold, a human who recently died, or (in this case) frozen solid.
    8. >Keyblader<
      >Keyblader<
      About Mickey, did you people notice that his clothes were changeds=d. I mean his clothes usually have a bit red and all that.

Also is the keyblade micky was holding, the star seeker. I wonder if nomura had any reason to let micky hold this particular keyblade.

I have an insane theory here.

Maybe KH3 will take place in a parrellel world. Maybe we'll play as king mickey who is looking for the bald guy so he can defeat him and restore order to the worlds. The default weapon could be the star seeker (as nomura showed it in the battle. Maybe it's a special keyblade?), and Mickey also gains other keyblades (there were about 10000 keyblades in that battle. Nomura should be placing some in KH3)

Don't know wat will happen to sora and co.......

About Mickey, did you people notice that his clothes were changed. I mean his clothes usually have a bit red and all that.

Also is the keyblade micky was holding, the star seeker. I wonder if nomura had any reason to let micky hold this particular keyblade.

I have an insane theory here.

Maybe KH3 will take place in a parrellel world. Maybe we'll play as king mickey who is looking for the bald guy so he can defeat him and restore order to the worlds. The default weapon could be the star seeker (as nomura showed it in the battle. Maybe it's a special keyblade?), and Mickey also gains other keyblades (there were about 10000 keyblades in that battle. Nomura should be placing some in KH3)

Don't know wat will happen to sora and co.......

Nomura said that he had to go through 6-7 figts with the egnimatic soldier to deal some damage to him/her. The interesting part was that nomura used a lvl 99 sora with ultima weapon.

Note: sora has to fight this ALONE.

Actually, the bald guy didn't create the guy with the heartless suit, he spilt himself into half.
    9. supermicky
      supermicky
      You are correct that is stated in Yen Sid's book. and besides other than the supposed Roxas there aren't any nobodies or heartless in that video and where there are heartless there are nobodies and there for there would be a nother species right alongside them but we only these knights, the bald guy, his strange shadow creature, and King Micky.

I supose it could be, but we'll just have to wait and see.
    10. Ranger_vega87
      Ranger_vega87
      Thats funny, I can picture Nomura throwing his controller from the frustration of not being able to beat his own creation.

The secret ending was awsome can't wait for the version with all the sound effects. I wonder who that old man really is, he seems really powerful. Mickey looks cool at the end, but why is he holding the Star Seeker? Can't wait for Nomura to offically announce the next game.
    11. Sara
      Sara
      *shoos theorists into Speculation* Thank you...

In any case... That is funny about Nomura not being able to beat it, scares me too, though. If it's that hard.
    12. S.A.R.X
      S.A.R.X
      past

hi ppl look in wikipedia for : kingdom hearts 3
      that trailer was in the past and i'm pretty sure that was xehanort
      and i think that one guy at the end when he's changing he's the chaser from darkness.
      look in wikipedia it explains all ;)
    13. 159635741
      All a lie. The page is gone, and right now I wouldn't trust wikipedia.
    14. lord maktur
      lord maktur
      how could the old man be xehanort if you could easily beat him before, then these knights are really hard for you then xehanort utterly owns them. Not making sense in my eyes.
    15. S.A.R.X
      S.A.R.X
      maybe it's gone in the english wikipedia but here it is it (in dutch) it makes really sence
    16. Anase
      Anase
      Darn it! I made an oath to myself to leave it alone until it comes out! T___T Okay... I'm might be going on the wrong track but... me and my friend, it was his idea, were looking back at the ansem reports and about KH2Fm+, the bit about Zexion and Vexen looking for Xemnas cuz xemnas is acting pretty weird.... NO, nevermind! forget it! ignore this! IGNORE THIS!!!! I'm just gonna start something... leave it allooooonnnee.

but in the trailer, when it shows that cloaked figured in hollow bastion walking through some sort of holding cells in the castle, (It might have been Xemnas or not.) but at the end, the knight was there on the floor... and the cloaked org dude sat on a throne, lights and chains or whatever and I think the thing said he called him an old friend... I'm scared... ignore this as well.

and about the tall knight... that kinda freaked me out too when his eyes changed. If it indeed, emphasis on IF, it was Saix then... that would explain how he got the scar on the X on his face, since the whole thing is in the past and all.... umm... ignore this too.

I really need to keep to this oath of not digging any deeper and creating theories for this, otherwise, I'd feel pretty crunchy when it finally does come out and I'd be sitting there like :eek: OH... OOOHHHH.... dang...
    17. Desmonic
      Desmonic

Maybe, but most of us can't read or understand dutch....
    18. jengajam
      jengajam
      Dang, I was planning on morphing the videos today. Well i guess i should of woken up sooner.
    19. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      I kind of agree with what you are saying...
    20. S.A.R.X
      S.A.R.X
      ye

ye i know but u can translate it or i can translate it if ya whant?