Parts of Nomura's Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FF13vids blogger posted some new information regarding Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ as well as Sora's involvement in Kingdom Hearts III. Sadly we don't get to know the full questions so I will state the points.

Before we start though, for those having trouble with the video with audio you can now view it below:

Edit: Since alot of people wanted both endings mixed together, as well as me being curious, I did so. Here's the result

Both Secret Ending Collaboration

And download it Here thanks to Sephiroth's Heart

- Nomura does not expect anyone to defeat the Knight first try.
    - Nomura hasn't even found a way to defeat the Knight yet (Laugh).
    - It was the battle of Roxas he wanted mostly added to the game, he set Roxas to be as strong as he could (For Roxas that is) so that no one would feel as though Roxas was too weak.
    - The person who appears in the armor, in the battle and secret ending is related to the new series. However the next work will not be known as "Kingdom Hearts III"
    - Nomura cannot say yet if Riku and Sora will be in it..
    - The reason why Mickey's back is faced towards the camera was because Nomura thought it'd look cool.

Source: FF13vids

Please, for the love of Ra, post your theories, speculations and any other concerns in the speculation section. Spamming in news and updates will result in a warning.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Sorceror Nobody
      Sorceror Nobody
      Hmmm...depends how you look at it. I'm not so sure, but it's still a good point. I take it you pretty much agree with the rest?
    2. 159635741

Yeah. Pretty much all you said made sense to me.
    3. Sorceror Nobody
      Sorceror Nobody
      Including Oathkeeper?

It's hard to say, of course, but the general structure of it does, I think, resemble that of Oathkeeper.

Any more ideas from anyone else?
    4. 159635741
      Including the Oathkeeper. I actully noticed that before you said anything.
    5. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Guy's this isn't about the secret ending.

This is about the interview. >.>
    6. Crispers
      Crispers
      yea but they put the vid in the post sooo
      i think we can talk about it XD
    7. The7seventh
      The7seventh
      The7seventh

All right, here's a quick thought. Who else here noticed that there was 3 Kingdom Hearts ? In KH1, Kingdom Hearts resembled a door for the heartless. In KH2, Kingdom hearts resembled a heart shaped moon for the Nobodies. In this clip, we see a blue Kingdom Hearts. That bald guy summoned it when he took something from the chaser ( soul maybe ). Is there a connection ?
    8. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      I suppose. =P

Alright--nvm then.
    9. Crispers
      Crispers
      yea i noticed that too it's weird O_o

but it makes sence
    10. The7seventh
      The7seventh
      The7seventh

Yep, I was thinking that there is a Kingdom Hearts for each form that the takes.

Heartless: Door Kingdom Hearts

Nobody: Moon shaped Kingdom Hearts

Chaser: Blue Moon Kingdom Hearts

Sorry if I'm off topic here, I just want to state something interesting. (^_^)
    11. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      I doubt it'd be a 'blue' moon kingdom hearts.

Kingdom Hearts has only one Kingdom Hearts--which defeats the purpose of a another.

Unless that was the color of Kingdom Hearts at the time the ending took place.
    12. Crispers
      Crispers
      yea but............
      maybe the different looks of kingdom hearts r
      other doorways??

cuz mickey did say there will always be a door to the light rite?
      so the doorways r different because it was at different times

then maybe im wrong but hehe im trying :D
    13. Kosmy_strife
      Kosmy_strife
      guys cold the blue haired girl be a combination between Kairi and Namine because that wold explain why she mite love him and think about the past of the action that is taking place and why is king Mikey there
    14. Crispers
      Crispers
      maybe u never know but mickey there cuz apperently he looks cool O_o
      go to the interview post
    15. Kosmy_strife
      Kosmy_strife
      was it cool when he was in the secret ending video from KH1 ? in the world that never was
    16. Crispers
      Crispers
      ummmmmmmm
      XD i don't know....
      O_o
    17. Goku1910
      Goku1910
      in the part of the movie where one of the soldiers is frozen and thrown down the cliff.....THAT LOOKED LIKE ROXAS!!!
    18. Crispers
      Crispers
      everyone is saying that and so am i lol
      i want it to be roxas!!
      :D
    19. Kosmy_strife
      Kosmy_strife
      yeah I know but is quite puzzling because if the action is taking place in the past what wold roxas be there or it cold be a parallel world we well have to wait for more updates on the video clip

I think Nomura seed that Mikey is there because it wold be cool just has a cover because he must be there for a real reason I'm shore of it

by the way nice pics Chaser:P
    20. Xamad
      Xamad
      So, there was a guy worse than Xehanort huh, whose apparant heartless and nobody(atleast I think thats what they are) are/were unstopable. And mickey was there, watching it all unfold....

I used to think that mickey always had the gold key, but seeing him with Star seeker answers alot of questions, not to mention it makes reference to Fantasia...

one thing kind of bothers me: Why is mickey not wearing his signature colors, it just doesn't seem right