The Broken

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Naminé_, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

Kai in Japanese means sea, Sora means sky, and Riku means land.

SO, Sora Riku & Kai(ri) means Sky, Land & Sea.

Wikipedia, and my awesome Japanese dictionary taught me that! Yay.

*Feels special 'cause she knows that*

OH YEAH, Nami means ocean waves! I knew that too!

2. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

So, thinking about this, would Roxas mean something having to do with clouds or whatever? (probably not)

3. Rayeofsunshine Destiny Islands Resident

Japanese dictionary

OOC:
    According to this, Kairi also means seperation, and . . . beaver! XD Won't go there!

And riku also means agony of seperation . . . hmm.

Lilly smiled. Namine's name?
    It meaned wavering tides. She wondered. (I'm not sure if I know the name for tides.)

She thought of what her name should be. Usually, they used something interesting about the person, like a girl with long hair would use signing their long hair for their name. Or, if they danced, they would use the sign of dance in their name.
    But, Lilly thought of the name for Namine. Well, (In this one thing, "Nami" was called wave.) , she could try the sign for wave.
    She moved her hands as if they were riding over the bumpy waves. Then she signed "Maybe".

4. Naminé_ Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: GAH! My User CP isn't working properly or something because it doesn't show when this thread is updated like it's supposed to! ._. I didn't know anyone had replied, so sorry for my lateness! *bows* And also..I have not talked to Nijimono for a month! ._.; And it's my birthday..I want to see him! By the way Rexyggor, Roxas is simply Sora spelled the Nobody way. =P Sorreh. In Japanese it's pronounced more like Rokkusasu "Rocks ***" HAH. Sorry..had to put that in there because it always cracks me up.

The blonde girl cast her head to the side for a moment, taking note of what the hand signal looked like. It made sense in a way, that the sign for her name would be a wave, but she did admit it looked a little funny. At least when she attempted to do it. "Ah..like this..?" She blushed as she wiggled her hand, to be truthful, it was a pretty pathetic try..

5. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

xD "Rocks a**"! I made a few up like that, but don't take them seriously, they're just jokes; Demyx, Dumba**, Axel, a**hole. I personally don't like them, because they're SO not true, but that's what happens when you're bored, right?

Happy Birthday, Naminé! I hope you get to talk with Nijimono again soon!

6. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: ok so
    1, that no updating thingy happened to me two, but that was when i first join the forum. cause i was upset that nobody was posting on a thread and then all of a sudden there was about 20 more pages the next day after i had been checking it for so long
    2, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
    3, I knew that Roxas was Sora spelled the Noody way, I just thought it would've been funny if Roxas meant CLoud of something to that effect.

BIC: uh.... where am i again? *looks back into the rp...*
    "um.... Well, why dont we go to the restoration site and postern," Rexyggor said. He wasn't very good with deciding. In his mind he was hoping to go to the RAvine Trail later. He made that promise that he would go there. Him and Marina went in the first direction.
    "I'm really excited." Rexyggor had been playing around with this new weapon he just recieved.

OOC: hey did someone say something to me about the heartless attacking me, considering i have no heart befcause im a nobody... Well, didnt someone say in KH2 that the heartless go with the stronger power? cause if that was true then the organization sent the heartless to attack the two of them. i'm gonna go with that

7. SkyBreeze Moogle Assistant

Can I be Yuffie?
    Im new here so I have never rp'd before so if you could help me we could have a lot of fun!

Is any one on here besides marina who's on
    carbunclegem are you on?

8. Rayeofsunshine Destiny Islands Resident

um . . . you have to talk to namine_, but I'll pm you some tips. :p

9. SkyBreeze Moogle Assistant

I like namine

You'll forget me, but we still have our promise so I can come back to you.

is any one on?

10. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

xD SkyBreeze, you should put that in your sig.

I'm on.

"Ok, let's go!" Marina said, hopping over the small pile of rubble blocking her path.
    *Plays Kingdom Hearts II so she knows what to type next*

WILL EDIT LATER!!!

11. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

lol (sorry for the waste of post while waiting for someone to play KH2

12. Rayeofsunshine Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: I'm finally replying!
    =========

Lilly nodded, and smiled.
    She signed another name. An "N" sign running down her hair, for her blonde hair.